Bound Friends Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh.. I'm just wanting to talk.. kind of.. I'm up at your dorm actually, your room free?" Megan asked.

"Yeah, sure I'll just come get you," she said as she grabbed her keys and headed down to meet her friend. "You're not backing out of the big spring break trip right?" Andrea asked as they rode the elevator back up.

"No I can't wait for that, midterms'll be over by then, it's the time between then and now that's stressful."

"So are you saying you can't go with us in a few weeks to go see Sophia? I know it's kind of in the worst possible timing but come on.." Andrea asked.

"No, no still down for that trip too. Been working ahead and stuff to have that time as free as I can. I'm not going to miss this, it's tough not having phones to talk with her," Megan explained as the two walked to Andrea's empty room

"So what is it that brings you around then?" Andrea asked.

Megan paced for a moment before finally sitting down on Andrea's bed. "Look.. you know I've.. since Christmas when you made me promise not to do any more self-bondage.. and I have stopped.. but I miss it."

"Yeah but it's just so dangerous, I don't want to have to worry about.." Andrea interjected almost as a reflex before being cut off.

"Yes I know.. I know.. You don't want anything to happen to me. I don't want anything bad to happen to me either. And that is.. there really is no safe way to do it alone. I realize that all too well now. So, I went to this thing.. a, like a party. Washington Area Kinksters were throwing it back when Zainab had her big plans with you on Valentines. Well.. I couraged myself up.. shut up I know it's not a word, I went. and.. and it was a disaster. Nothing worked and I realize I'm really bad at saying no. Like really bad. I mean you've seen how I can get overboard with things right? That's in a way just me trying to say no to myself, it's even worse when I'm saying no to someone else," Megan rambled, to which Andrea simply nodded sympathetically.

"I kind of realized.. if I just meet someone for the purpose of.. all that kind of stuff, I'm not going to think clearly, I'm not going to be able to tell him no. And if it's someone I don't know then I could get in deep and get hurt or something. It could be so much more dangerous than doing it to myself. They wouldn't have my best interests at heart and I won't be able to be an advocate for my own best interests very well when I'm into that kind of submissive mindset."

"So what are you saying?" Andrea asked when it finally seemed to be a pause to the ramble.

"I'm.. and this might sound weird or whatever.. and if it is let's just pretend I didn't ask.. but I was just talking it over with my.. my person... ok therapist.. I don't know why that's so hard for me to admit..anyways.." Megan said in a tizzy, trying but always missing the final part to her statement. "Andrea.. I'd like.. I mean I think.. no I'll be definitive. I'd like to be your slave."

Andrea sat there, waiting to see if there was more, unsure of how to respond, not wanting to say the wrong thing to what is very evidently a sensitive topic. "Well what do you mean by slave?"

"I don't know.. I don't know what all it would mean." Megan said as she collapsed back onto Andrea's bed. "I.. I just think.. I want.. at least some of the time.. I want to be like.. owned. Like someone takes control, tells me how it is, makes me helpless, punishes me for screwing up.. I.. I don't mean I want us to start getting into like a super sexual relationship.. not like what you and Zainab have. But.. I feel like you'd know what lines to keep, and if I asked Zainab.. I mean I trust her, but.. not like you.. not down to my bone. I'd worry she'd be to quick to make things sexual.. and if that happened I might end up not saying no until it's gone past the point where things could still be salvaged. With you.. I just can't see that being an issue with you."

Andrea sat still, trying to take it all in. "I.. I thought you didn't want to be involved with that kind of stuff with us around.. I mean.. earlier you were.."

"No.. that was just.. god damn.. UGHH!!" Megan said before slamming her face into her hands in frustration. "Just.. no. I mean.. that was.. That was.. like I just. Yeah this must seem like a lot of mixed.. yeah forget.. no not forget it. Ok. I guess the best way to put it is that when I was.. in civilian mode I guess, having my roommate try to hide having sex just a few feet away.. not cool. And the whole.. lesbian.. I mean no judgement or anything.. it's just not my.. my preference I guess. But.. what I'm asking for it.. like.. I want a chance to kind of get out of civilian mode you know? I want.. I mean at least sometimes I do.. kind of comes and goes.. I guess.. but I want like a slave mode. Like a totally different mindset. And I want you not cause.. I want what you and Zainab have, but.. I mean as my therapist was kind of saying, the bedrock of BDSM is trust."

Megan paused, collecting her thoughts. She pulled her head back up and it was noticeably redder. "I don't.. I don't have.. many friends. And I don't want.. something romantic or anything.. but, at the same time.. I want this and I think I might just keep making bad or even dangerous decisions trying to look for what I want on my own. At least.. at least with where I am right now. I'm.. I know it might sound.. selfish even or.. I don't know, my mind's very good at coming up with faults and I know most of them probably aren't anywhere near your mind right now.. but.. but they're going to keep popping up if I don't.. if I don't get to a point where I just stop rambling and get an answer.. so I mean.." Megan said, bringing herself right to the verge of tears. There was a weariness in her eyes, as if looking around the room for anything she could use to jump back a few minutes and take this whole thing back.

"I.. can I think about it?" Andrea asked.

"Oh obviously," Megan said shooting back upright. "No this is.. this is just something that's been building in my head and.. and I just.. I trust you. I don't.. I don't have people I can say that to the same level around here."

"I.. well I guess some of it would come down to the application, down to what I'd have to do but.. I could see that being a possibility." Andrea said.

"Thank you," Megan said as she leapt up and hugged Andrea. "I know this is not a conventional request.."

"And what the hell has been conventional about anything from the last year?"

"Point very well taken."

****

February 21

"Hey you," Zainab said as she met Andrea downstairs. "Come on up."

"Actually could we go talk somewhere?" Andrea said, knowing Megan was in her room. She had yet to give her a proper response to what she asked yesterday, and didn't want to see her until she was ready to give one. She'd been over it many times in her head and wanted an outside opinion.

"Yeah, sure, no problem," Zainab said as she stepped outside to join her. "Lucky for you I'm still in my goin' out clothes.." she said jokingly.

Andrea sat down at the first isolated bench she could find before telling Zainab about Megan's proposal. Zainab listened patiently, sensing the seriousness and responding appropriately. And after a good ten plus minutes, laying out the brief version of most everything that been going through her head she simply sat silently waiting to hear a response.

"So.. I'm not allowed any more slave because it will make you jealous, but you're allowed to have one?" Zainab replied, in a misplaced attempt at humor.

"I know you're joking.. but I mean.. is it cheating? I mean it's not like.. sexual or anything. So I don't think so.. but it's just one of many.. 'I don't knows' about this," Andrea replied, bending over and leaning her hands on her legs.

"Come here," Zainab said as she placed an arm around Andrea. Andrea sat up and leaned against her shoulder, looking up at the sky. "I'm sorry, it's my way. I deflect with humor even when I know I shouldn't. But it sounds like Megan's given this a lot of thought, sounds like you have too," Zainab said reassuringly. "So what are you asking me for? Advice? Permission? Talk you out of or into it? I'll do my best to offer whatever it is you think you need but I got to know what that is."

"I.. I just.. we started out.. like that. My submitting to you. Now it's gotten bigger, I don't know if it's right to start something with someone else you know?" Andrea said, as she adjusted her position to lay down across the bench and place her head in Zainab's lap.

"Are you realistically worried that that could happen? Or is this a hypothetical, just in principle or whatever you wanna call it?"

"I guess principle. I mean she said she doesn't want it turning sexual.. I guess that's possible but I guess yeah principle is a good word for it. And like in principle wouldn't it kind of not be fair to you?" Andrea asked.

"To me? No. I know you, I know her, I know the circumstances. Honestly it's fine with me if you want to do this. You're still all mine when it counts," Zainab said, brushing some hair out of Andrea's face.

"But that's another thing, I'm yours.. doesn't that kind of make her.. yours too? Also I mean that like I'm not at all a dom. It's just.. not in me or something. How could I.."

"All the better honestly. She doesn't want it getting sexual, you dominating her won't run nearly the risk of doing that given.. how you are. And it also means you'll know her limits better than almost anyone. I've always thought to be a good dom you need to know being a sub at least a little. And no, I'm not claiming everything that's yours, just the things most important to me," Zainab said as she stroked Andrea's cheek.

"Does that mean you ever want to sub for me then Mistress?" Andrea teased with a smile.

"Didn't you just answer your own question with the way you phrased it? Look if I didn't know any better it sounds like you're trying to talk yourself out of it," Zainab said.

"No, I just.. With Sophia off on her own and Lea god knows where.. Megan's the one longtime friend I have left, and I'm just really worried about messing it up. I want to make sure I've covered everything before I say I'll try it." Andrea said as she reached up and cupped Zainab's hand that had been at her face.

"So you have made up your mind then?"

"Yeah.. I guess that's what it means.." Andrea said as she sat up with the stark realization.

"Well ok then. Do you want to tell her alone or want me there?" Zainab said as she stood up.

"Always with me," Andrea said, getting up and clinging to Zainab's arm.

"And.. as for the subbing thing.. if you really want to maybe.. for a special occasion or something. Maybe. If I still feel up to it," Zainab whispered.

"Oh you silver-tongued flatterer!"

****

Zainab followed behind as Andrea gathered composure and opened the door to their room. Megan looked up from her computer and sat up on the bed. She didn't say anything but she nonetheless readied herself for the conversation she was sure was coming.

"So.. I've given it a lot of thought.. talked it over with Zee, and.." Andrea stammered nervously as she rested against Megan's desk.

"Oh god.. no it's fine you don't have to.. really it's a super weird thing to ask for anyways.." Megan preemptively interrupted.

"You're right, it is super weird," Andrea quickly replied. "But that's kind of who we are. We are all three of us kind of super weird. I mean the first time we got drunk with this one you had her lock you into cuffs for the day! That's pretty super weird. Our whole last summer? And now I'm going out with your college roommate who's from some crazy wealthy family that goes back to like middle ages or something?"

"Hey.. not ALL the way back.. I mean, I guess it depends on your definition.." Zainab interrupted.

"I call that close enough.. but see? Super weird. That's kind of our thing, and I'm willing to try to own it. So, with some ground rules.. I accept." Andrea explained, alternatingly looking at Megan and Zainab.

Megan breathed a sigh of relief and sat further back on her bed, relaxing a bit. "Good, so what are the rules?"

"Rule one, and this is for you as much as her," Andrea said as she turned to look at Zainab. "This is not going to be tied to Zainab. Megan answers to me, and what I do with her will be no business of yours, and shouldn't change where we stand with each other. Grand-Mistress isn't a thing, so don't try to make it one."

"Fine.. totally fair. I promise Megan will be all yours, your decisions and I won't hold your decisions against you," Zainab said, throwing her hands back to make sure she got her point across.

"Rule two, I need you to still tell me how things are going. I know you have trouble with that, but I need you to try, or I might end up doing more harm than good. Write it out if you have to, I know you said sometimes you type things easier than you speak them. Come to think of it, every day we meet I expect a written account from you within 24 hours of when I leave. That'll be part of the rule, in case there is ever anything you can't say in the moment is that understood?" Andrea asked, causing Megan to nod her head.

"And finally rule three, this is more what you had said to me.. this will be ongoing.. but it won't get sexual in any way," Andrea said.

"Well.. I mean that's not quite what I was meaning. I just meant like.. I don't want to like.. make out with you or swap oral or.. you know that kind of stuff. I mean to me, bondage alone is kind of sexual just on its face. And.. I mean I don't mind being.. like.. naked I guess. Oh and.. I mean if you're doing it from out of sight, maybe you could mess with my NESIC. You know.. when I'm like good or whatever," Megan said as she increasingly shrunk into herself and blushed. "And like.. maybe if you wanted to like tie a butt plug or a dildo in there.. I kinda like that.."

"Ok.. New rule three then: No oral sex, no.. kissing or fingering or heavy caressing I guess? Certainly no strap ons, and if I use plugs or your NESIC or anything like that it'll be with some.. I guess detachment. That sound better?" Andrea asked.

"Yes. Sounds good um.. Andrea? Mistress?" Megan said.

"Ok.. fourth rule. Mistress.. that's got the wrong connotation for me. Zainab is a Mistress.. I'm.. I don't know," Andrea said looking at Zainab.

"Un.. Goddess.. Sir, Boss, Domina, Princess, Queen, Ega, Ma'am, any of those better?" Zainab said, shrugging her shoulders.

"What was that one after Queen?" Megan asked sitting forward.

"Oh it's a Surdanese word.. I guess the closest translation would be 'superior,' like someone who outranks you professionally or socially or whatever the context." Zainab explained.

"How about that one? My Ega?" Megan said with a slight bounce in the bed.

"Just Ega.. it's already possessive.. sorry to nitpick," Zainab interjected softly before Andrea had a chance to answer.

"Oh.. then how about it Ega? You can't tell me you have bad connotations about a word you just learned." Megan said with equal excitement and anticipation.

"Alright slave.. we'll try it out this way. But if this ends up tanking our friendship I am allowed to sell you on the black market or something right? Or at least get in a few good smacks for good measure?" Andrea said, tentatively agreeing to the deal.

"We'll just cross that bridge when we come to it I guess. So how do you have any ideas to start?" Megan said with a wide goofy smile. "I promise, I've finished all the work I need to do this week in case you said yes.. I just would love.."

"Be quiet slave," Andrea said, raising her voice slightly and trying to look stern.

Megan instantly hushed herself and sat still with her legs crossed. "Yes Ega," she said softly as she looked straight ahead.

Without any more words, Andrea walked up to the foot of the bed beckoning Megan to come closer to her. As Megan approached on her knees, Andrea grabbed her by the back of the neck and guided her towards the cinderblock wall. She did not let go until Megan was touching the wall both with her knees and with her forehead. Andrea quickly grabbed a pair of Zainab's handcuffs from her drawer and pulled both of Megan's hands behind her back to cuff them.

Andrea leaned against the wall directly beside Megan, who did not turn her head but tried her best regardless to look over. Andrea held up a quarter she pulled out of her pocket, showing it to Megan before sliding it against the wall. As the coin slid directly under Megan's nose, Andrea pushed her friend's head a little closer to the wall until her nose held the coin up on its own.

"First lesson of being a good slave, patience. You are not in control when you're a slave, and that's how you want it. But that means, if I want you to sit there and hold that coin to the wall till I get back, you better do exactly that! And I better not hear any complaining when I get back. Good slaves are rewarded, bad slaves are punished," Andrea said before waving Zainab over to come join her by the door. "And in case you're wondering, 'punishment' isn't always the kind of thing you'll enjoy, I'm not going to encourage you to misbehave on the off chance you're feeling masochistic today. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Ega," Megan said though much more bated breath.

"Ok, well we'll be back shortly," Andrea said after she quickly grabbed Megan's phone and turned on her NESIC to a low, teasing setting. Megan said nothing but began to curl her lips inward. After throwing the phone onto the bed near Megan, she grabbed Zainab by the arm and the two of them walked out to the hallway, closing the door behind them.

"Patience?" Zainab said with a raised eyebrow. "You.. you're going to try to preach patience?"

"I never said I actually was a good slave, I just said a good slave should be patient," Andrea said, putting a finger up in the air in her own defense. "Besides, look who I'm talking to! Compared to you I'm practically a well-disciplined monk."

"Great.. Keep up that tone, see how far that gets you. And don't monks usually take a vow of celibacy?" Zainab playfully snipped as she started following Andrea down the hall. "So do you have more than just coin tricks planned for today?"

"Well, a few ideas. Say, is your dad home by any chance?"

****

Megan breathed slowly through her mouth. Her hands sat frustratingly behind her, and she didn't dare struggle to any real degree because she was too afraid of dropping the coin. She had spent a bit of time at first, thinking of a backup. Letting her mind race as to how she might be able to get the coin back up if she were to drop it. And the answer she came up with was basically "you can't." It was a very different kind of helplessness and she was loving it. She wished she could move her hands around. Her phone was right there, she could nearly see it. She could turn her chip up or off, it would only take a few seconds. She was even fairly sure she could find handcuff keys rather quickly, after all they just came out of Zainab's desk drawer.

But she didn't. Instead she focused on the sensations. The way the metal of the cuffs was starting to warm from being on her wrists. The way her forehead was becoming a little cool from being pressed against the wall. The way she occasionally heard footsteps out in the halls, wondering when one of them would be Andrea's. And of course, when all other sensations ceased, there was the feelings radiating out from her crotch.. warming her body and making time seem to crawl at an inhuman rate. But Ega had insisted, and it was so deliciously servile that her heart could barely contain itself.

When the door did open, it took all her concentration not to turn her head and look. She could catch Andrea and Zainab returning out of the corner of one eye but said nothing, only continuing to breath heavily. Andrea grabbed Megan's phone but otherwise said nothing as the two disappeared from sight. She heard the two get into Zainab's bed shortly before she felt her chip turned up substantially.