Bound Friends Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan leaned more of her weight against the wall as her hands stretched and strained, pulling outward at the restraints. She shook and repositioned herself, but without first moving her head there really was not many ways she could do that. She began to bite her lower lip as her nostrils flared with each deep breath, putting every bit of energy she had left into not losing the coin. But it was a losing battle. As another wave of passion hit her struggles pulled her just slightly away from the wall, just for a second, but long enough to let the quarter fall, dinging the metal frame of the bed as it did.

Megan now collapsed onto her side, writhing around in her bed, nearly beginning to grind her covers before once again regaining her composure. "I'm sorry Ega, I tried for as long as I could," she said as she watched Andrea approach.

"Sometimes the cards are just stacked against you slave. Sometimes the game is designed to be lost," Andrea said as she turned Megan's chip down to its lowest possible setting. Megan stared up at the ceiling with a vague contented smile. "Of course, just because it was impossible to obey forever, doesn't mean you won't get punished for disobeying me."

Andrea pounced onto Megan, flipping her onto her stomach. Megan put up token resistance as Andrea began to remove her shirt, but with her hands still in cuffs there was little she could have done even if she had wanted to. . Soon her t-shirt and unclasped bra were down her arms, held on almost entirely by the cuffs still around her wrists. Megan turned to try to look as she felt something else go around her wrists. It was cool metal as well, but it felt more like loosely fitting shackles than handcuffs. Once one seemed to be around each arm, Andrea unlocked the handcuffs and removed the shirt and bra the rest of the way.

Megan was pulled to her feet and made to stand there facing Zainab topless. Zainab handed Andrea a thick, heavy looking chain. Each link was at least two inches and thick, it looked more like it should be locking up a motorcycle than locking her up. Andrea fed the chain around Megan's waist and it was every bit as heavy as she assumed it would be. She heard the click of a lock behind her as Andrea locked the chain belt around her waist and to her wrist shackle's short chain. It was a little loose, but clearly cut for the job as Megan felt no loose links and there was no way it was sliding past her hips.

Zainab handed Andrea a second chain made of the same heavy material. Andrea placed one end on Megan's collarbone, and then wrapped the remaining chain around her neck twice. The weight was noticeable but not painful, at least not yet. She watched Andrea pick up a very serious looking lock and feed it through all the wraps so that the chain was not only locked, but could not tighten around her neck. A remainder of chain hung down past her breasts nearly to her navel, making the chain put most of its weight on the back rather than front of her neck.

Andrea stood close behind Megan, out of sight as Megan continued to simply look forward at the wall in front of her. Andrea slipped her hands around Megan to begin to unbutton her jeans. Megan froze, but as the second button came off and Andrea began to tug what little clothes Megan had left off, she started to worry. "What.. what are you doing?" she asked nervously, starting to have her first moments of doubt.

"We're getting you ready for your punishment slave, now do you want me to explain it first?" Andrea asked, walking around to Megan's front. Some of her caustic domineering tone had gone, replaced with just a helping of genuine concern for if she was going too far too fast.

"No.. No, that's fine Ega." Megan said as she recovered and felt once again, simply helpless without the twinge of worry that had been starting to form. She stepped out of her jeans and panties once Andrea had finished pulling them down. She was guided back to the bed where Andrea put boots on each of her feet. They were not the most glamorous or sexy, barely a two inch heel and nothing particularly decorative about the black imitation leather.

Megan was pulled up to her feet by the chain leash and pulled her over to her closet. Andrea grabbed Megan's tan trench coat, causing Megan's eyes to go wide. "If you want to back out slave, now would be the time," Andrea said as she began to drape the coat around Megan. Megan flattened out her arms as best she could and noticed they didn't cause quite the bulge she was assuming they would. The coat was knee length, covering her delicate parts well enough. Her concern however was the big heavy chain around her neck. The collars popped, but even they couldn't hide this alone.

That was when Andrea grabbed one of Megan's thin scarves. It wasn't very fancy, but it was thin enough that it could adequately cover the chains without looking cartoonishly bulky. Andrea tucked the empty sleeves into the pockets and looked her work over. "Alright, now we are just going outside to a car, are you going to be ok slave?" Megan gave off one more struggle, for her own sake. The iron that encased her was as unyielding as ever, and she soon gave up and nodded her head.

Andrea opened the door and gestured "After you.."

****

As Megan walked down the hallway to the elevator she was so focused on trying not to let her chains jangle she nearly ran into someone. It was disorienting to be so focused and worried that a slight misstep would bring attention. But as the boy turned and dodged her at the last minute she jumped back as well, hearing both a jingle from her waist chain and from her collar. She looked up, terrified that he would know instantly, but he didn't seem to pay any real attention to her at all. As they made their way to the road a self-taxi was waiting, and with help Megan got up in the front seat.

They drove the short and familiar route to Zainab's father's residence just a few blocks from the embassy. And with Andrea and Zainab both sitting in the back and silent, Megan began to feel outright excited again. There was only a single coat, held together with five buttons, that was all she had on to cover her nakedness. And with none of the front windows tinted, all it would take is for one of the two behind her to undo those five buttons and she would be helpless to stop anyone from watching her on display. She pulled at her arms slightly and grunted, the chains were heavy and thick. They felt so serious, so permanent.

She needed to be helped out of the car when they got there. Zainab got out her key and invited them in, which she had done many times before. As soon as they were inside Zainab called out. When no one responded Andrea unbuttoned Megan's coat and took it off along with the scarf. Megan was once again naked and plainly displaying the heavy chains that confined her. Her piercings brightly caught the light of the chandelier, in contrast to the dull chains which did not. Andrea grabbed hold of Megan's leash and pulled her past the stairs they normally took to Zainab's room. Instead the headed for the stairs leading down.

The basement was partially finished with the same buffed wood floors most of the house, but it had a storage room that wasn't. It was muggy, dusty, with hard cement floors and no natural window. The walls were simple brick, not even painted like the rest of the basement's walls. It had only a single hanging light bulb in the center of the room with the only switch, thanks to not so well thought out design, on the outside of the room. It was meant to hold boxes, extra nic nacs, but Zainab and her father traveled somewhat light, they had only moved to the city within the year when he got his new posting and had simply not had enough time to gather enough junk to need a room like that for storage.

Megan had never seen this room, Andrea had however been brought there once. When Andrea turned on the light and opened the door, the mild smell of mildew and humid dust was unmistakable. She pushed Megan forward who nearly fell on the big step down to the bare cement. There was a single round metal pole in the middle of the room meant to be support for the floors above. It was dull and covered with some kind of coating, not rust but not very pleasant to the touch either. Down at the base of the pole, there were four small metal braces, welded between the wide base and the narrow pole.

Andrea grabbed Megan's chain and pulled her down to the floor near the base of the pole. She pulled out of her pocket a three digit combination lock, fitting one end around Megan's chain and the other around one of the braces at the floor. Megan pulled at the chain and while the lock was not as heavy duty as the chains she wore it was still more than holding. She found she could not even kneel up fully before reaching the end of her line, so she simply lay back down, with Andrea's help to not fall uncontrollably.

"Well slave, I'm putting the key to your locks right here," Andrea said, finally breaking the silence. She placed a single key in the far corner of the room near the door, maybe 9 or 10 feet from the pole. "And I'll even tell you what the combination is, it's 000" she said before she turned off the lights and closed the door. Megan had not had time to look back at the lock before losing the light, not that making attempts on it would be easy, but without the light she might as well have been blind.

Megan convulsed as she felt her NESIC turn up to high again. She was alone again.. oh and so unbelievably helpless. The key was just in the corner, but it might as well have been in another country. Which given the number of embassies in the neighborhood, wouldn't actually be all that far away. She knew the code that could free her but the numbers were painted on not embossed, and without light she might as well not actually know what the code is. And now she was being teased.. teased mercilessly as her side began to feel the dirt of the floor pressing against her skin. She listened to the sound of the chains clinking together as she struggled and it was like a symphony to her.

"I'll leave you alone for now slave, but I'll have your phone on speakerphone if you need to call for me I'll be there. And I don't see how you can with your hands back there, but if you want to cum you're free to as many as you can manage before I get back.." Andrea yelled through the door.

Megan moaned as she pulled on her chains. Flipping to her stomach she felt a tug at her neck as well. As she pulled more at her wrists, she began to desperately to reach her pussy from where they were. There was no way, but the struggle and the scene, not to mention the stimulation from her NESIC, brought her very close. Close enough that she simply began to rub her ass with her hands.

She tried to slap her ass, it stung but with such limited movement it was very minimal indeed. "Mmm you're such a horney fucking slut Megan.. you're trying to slap your own ass just to get that last little bit to cum," she thought to herself. She stretched out her right hand, which seemed to have just a little bit more leeway than her left. She felt the heavy chains dig in, but she could just barely reach the extreme lower edge of her pussy with her middle finger. She began to thrust against the floor in desperation.

As she maneuvered around, her thigh bumped into the pole. Megan smiled and tried to bend her leg forward. With some difficulty, particularly because she couldn't see, she got one of her legs onto the other side of the pole. She was still on her stomach and began to drag herself through the dusty floor to bring herself up to her knees. Her pussy made contact with the pole, and after catching her breath she began to rub her hips. It was rough, and there was real friction and resistance. Fortunately, her pussy juices very quickly began to lubricate it, and she picked up speed. Her hands went wide as one final thrust rocketed her over the edge, causing her to lose her breath before roaring up moans of pleasure as she slowly came down from one high and began to chase another.

Andrea and Zainab listened from just outside, not actually going away just yet as they had threatened to do. "You sure she's ok in there?" Andrea asked quietly.

"Relax, I made sure that coating can't hurt her. She'll wear herself horse before she hurts herself too bad. And does it sound like she's enjoying it?" Zainab asked.

Andrea just looked over at the door. "Yeah.. I think this could work out well enough."