Bound Friends Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman began to unfasten the laces of the hood, loosening the bottom ones without loosening them all. She then pulled the hood partly off, just enough to get it past Andrea's mouth. She unclipped Andrea's ballgag to Andrea's great relief. It had not been big, but with the combination of the hood it seemed larger than it was.

"Alright sex slave, time to get to work." the woman said. Andrea looked around but the hood still blocked her ability to see. Her mouth was now uncovered, and she thought about asking a question or two, but as she felt smooth legs brushing up against her shoulders it was instantly clear what was about to happen. She worried, but every worry she had all came back to "but Zainab's probably directing this."

She was sure if she put up a fuss, the bear would hear it, the bear would let Zainab know, Zainab would put a stop to it. But.. at the same time.. they had talked that one time about something like this. Andrea couldn't remember that conversation coming to a conclusive answer, but she remembered thinking that it sounded an awful lot like cheating. On the other hand.. it was indeed rather objectifying to be used like this, to get some stranger off. And she still felt sure that Zainab must be ok with this or she'd be trying to stop it..

Making up her mind, Andrea leaned her head back down, burying it in this woman's pussy. She nibbled and flicked, using what she'd learnt from more than enough practice with Zainab. She had a passing thought, she realized this woman's pussy tasted rather similar to Zainab's but knew she had very few to compare it to. Her own might taste different because it was her own, and Lea.. she couldn't for the life of her remember.

This woman though was acting differently. She was much quieter, Zainab usually would be yelling up a storm. This woman was barely moaning, they were satisfied moans but they were few and far between. Zainab would like to rest her hand on Andrea's head or run it through her hair, this woman was barely touching her. "No, this must just be what pussy taste like," she thought.

The woman backed away briefly, before beckoning Andrea forward with a yank on her collar. She was there to catch her as Andrea flopped forward, unable to gracefully follow the woman down to the floor of the van. As she landed, the scratchy carpet rubbed her sensitive nipples, making every movement a new tingle as her weight shifted. Once Andrea was situated, she felt legs at either side of her again, and when she dropped her head down she found the woman's pussy wet and waiting.

When the woman finally did place a hand on Andrea's head sometime later, it was only as she was finally climaxing. She held Andrea tight against her until the climax cascaded to a finish and she collapsed back onto the floor. They both lay there for some time loudly breathing but saying nothing.

The woman eventually got up and helped Andrea back to the seat. The van made a few tight turns like it was in a parking garage before coming to a stop.

"What I am handing you is the key to all your locks," the woman said as she placed something in Andrea's hands. "The bear is watching. I need you to count to 100 out loud before unlocking yourself. Then there will be a letter telling you what to do. This was fun slave, I hoped you enjoyed it too," she finished before tapping Andrea lightly on the cheek.

"I did.. so does this mean we're done?" Andrea asked. There was silence for a few seconds before the van door slid open. It stayed open for a little while longer than it had before but shut back again.

"One.. two.. three.."

****

"So Ethan.. you live around here?" Megan asked trying her best to make small talk as she slowly sipped her water.

"Just up in Brentwood. You like, go to school or something?" he asked.

"Yeah.. Georgetown. Never.. been out to a place like.. no that's not true I guess. Still this hasn't turned out to be the night I was expecting." Megan said before staring off into the distance.

"Well what were you expecting?"

"I.. well when I woke up this morning I still thought I'd back out and never even show up so.. there's that. I just.."

"You just what?" he asked leaning forward.

"What?" Megan asked.

"I said, 'just what?'" Ethan repeated a little louder

"I.. I don't know. In my head.. and some other times.. I like being tied up, I like being dominated. Here.. it's different. I don't know.. I can't explain it."

"I might know what it is.. too many people around? Maybe it's just messing with your head," he said as she looked around.

"That could be it.. hey I can barely hear you over the music.. mind like talking louder or something?" Megan asked.

"Wanna head upstairs? It's quieter up there," he asked, pointing to a wide staircase on the other side of the bar.

"Sure why not?" Megan said, following him up the stairs.It was quiet but it was also a bit darker. There were half height walls like office cubicles around, with long couches in the ones she could see. Ethan ducked into one and Megan followed, feeling a little trepidatious but not strongly enough to insist they go somewhere else.

"So you were saying how you like being dominated?" he said as he leaned in a little closer.

"Oh.. um.. hu.. yeah that's what I was saying," Megan said slightly nervously. She looked around the small area and saw a kind of shelf. It had the ropes individually bagged as well as a few other implements. She looked it over and then looked back at Ethan who then promptly looked over at the shelf. He got up off the couch and grabbed some bags of rope.

"Is this what you're meaning?" he asked softly.

"Yeah.. I guess. I just.. never find the right person.. it's just kinda hard.. and there's so much.. not much free time and I just never meet anyone," Megan said nervously, looking between the bags of rope Ethan grabbed and Ethan himself.

"How is it someone young and beautiful like you can't find someone to dominate her? That ought to be a crime or something.."

Megan blushed, not knowing how else to respond. She was never very good at putting herself out there, and always felt a little intimidated by attention like this when she got it.

"Would you like me to.." he asked as he held up the rope. Megan looked up at him and down at the rope. "Come on, it's what you want isn't it?"

Megan nervously nodded her head, casing a quick smile to cross his face. He leaped around her to sit beside Megan's rear. He gently pulled her hands together and began to wrap the rope around her wrists. He wrapped the ropes loosely, allowing for many rounds of cinching to follow later. With the last remaining rope, he split it and fed it around to the front of her, tying it off in a double knot in front of her stomach. As Megan moved her arms she saw the knot move too, always and forever out of her reach.

"Always wanted to try that," he said as he pulled himself close to Megan. He wrapped an arm around her just above her breasts while his other hand played with the knot. Megan squirmed a little, testing to see if she could get out, only to find that there was no way to escape. He pulled her closer to where she felt what was very clearly and unmistakably his erection. "Mind if I go on?"

Megan non-committedly nodded her head. She started to breath heavily, feeling a redness across face and her chest. He began to wrap another coil of rope just above her elbows. It brought them closer together, but still far from touching. When he was done he cinched the length of it before running the rope around over one shoulder, behind her neck and back to the cinch before finally tying the rope off just behind the neck. Megan tried moving her arms now and found the combination made them so many times more useless than either tie would have alone. Before the elbow tie, she felt her best chance of pulling her wrists out was to bend her arms to their extremes as she pulled, but with the elbow tie there was no way to try to do that. And as she struggled she felt and watched the knot on her stomach move with her hands.

He gently helped her down to the couch before grabbing more rope. He began with her ankles, deciding not to remove her heels. He used them as he cinched, ensuring they stayed on and giving Megan an even stronger feeling of restraint. Megan looked over to see him grab more rope, which started to make her feel nervous. She thought he was just going to tie her wrists, but he was quickly making her totally and utterly helpless. But as she pulled and struggled, she tried to calm herself. This is why she had come here, she thought she'd meet someone, she thought maybe she'd be tied up. He was very evidently enjoying it, she might soon too.

He sat down and raised her knees onto his thighs. It kept her legs bent off the couch, allowing for him to wrap another rope around her legs just above her knees. It was not very tight, but Megan knew that these kinds of ties had a way of becoming very tight if her knees were bent. And considering the loose remaining bit of rope she saw at her knees, she was sure a hogtie was coming.

Ethan grabbed Megan by the waist and pulled her down the couch until she sat on his legs. She was nearly at eye level, as he sat there eyeing her. Her ran a hand up Megan's leg, sliding under her skirt but staying at her leg. Megan swallowed nervously, knowing she was in no position to stop his hand from going anywhere at all. His other hand that was at her back, began traveling up and began to untie the knot of her dress which sat just below the knot holding her elbows. His eyes went wide with lust as her dress fell forward, revealing the twin barbell piercings of her now uncovered breasts.

He stood her up, keeping his hands on her for balance. Her feet were bound together and still in heels, making standing a little more tricky than it otherwise would be. He began pulling at her dress, rolling it under the rope around her waist. once it was on the ground he helped her back to the couch, at which point he at least folded it and put it on the shelf and off the floor.

"Someone really did a number on your ass," he said as he guided a hand around her sore rear. "That done here?" Megan nodded her head, looking his way to judge what he was planning for her next. "Well don't you worry, I ain't gonna add to that."

He grabbed the rope hanging from the end of her legs. Megan turned her head forward as she felt him bend her legs forward as she thought. He wrapped the rope around her elbow cinch, pulling tighter and tighter, adding pressure to Megan's shoulders. It was not overly painful by the time he stopped and tied it off, but it was probably only another pull or two away from being so. As he let go of her legs, Megan felt it pull her body slightly straight. Her heels pressed against her ass, and her hands were now trapped between her legs. She could feel the knot on her stomach, and knew the knot for her legs was up at her elbows, there was nothing for her to reach for and no way to get out.

As she reveled in her helplessness she actually started to enjoy it. She closed her eyes, focusing on the rope as it pulled, and focusing on how little she could move. She ran her fingers along her ass, feeling the sore spots left there and giving her just a twinge of excitement as she did. She felt the coils around her ankles with the tips of her fingers. Knowing full well that nothing she was touching was coming off without this new person's say so.

Her eyes opened wide as she felt him take a seat in front of her. His pants were off and his grey boxer briefs revealed not only his hard cock but several wet spots near his tip. She breathed heavily through her open mouth, looking up at him to see what he would do next. He slid over, rubbing his crotch along Megan's face. As it pressed against her cheek, Megan felt it poke out of his boxers, ribbing its flesh against hers.

Her grabbed Megan by the hair, pulling her head up. Her mouth gaped as it did, she felt flushed and wired, her heart beating quickly and her brain flooding with chemicals. When he pushed her head back down, his cock slipped inside her mouth, pressing against the back of her throat quickly as he pushed her down onto it. It was not exceptionally big, perhaps a bit thicker but certainly not much different than any she'd encountered before. She had just never had a good gag reflex, and as it pressed a second time against the back of her throat she gagged, coughing as he pulled her head back.

"You ever tasted black dick before?" he asked, almost like it was a threat. "That's right slave, choke on my big black dick."

After another thrust, and another bout of coughing and sputtering, Megan pulled her head away, pulling the cock out of her mouth as she continued to recover. "Nope.. no sorry.. that's the line.. sorry.. please" Megan said, once again fighting to get out. "No get me out.. get this all off.." She said as she started pulling again at her restraints and holding her head to the side and away from his cock.

"Calm down you.. your ok.. do you just need a moment?" Ethan asked backing off but clearly not wanting to put a total halt to everything.

"I'm.. no I'm done. I'm not going to keep... Just get me out of this, I said I wanted out, get me out now." Megan said, finally with enough confidence that Ethan began immediately to untie her. With her legs untied, the flopped down at the other edge of the couch, causing the ropes at her knees to become loose as well. He untied the rest of the ropes quickly, dumping them in the hamper as he went. "I'm sorry. Please.. this isn't personal. I'm.. I don't know. There.. I mean my fantasies this all works.. but maybe that's why it's just.. fantasy. I'm so sorry, this isn't you this is me. I'm just not comfortable," Megan continued

"Could I do something differently to make you comfortable?" Ethan asked.

"No.. no I think I'm just.. I'm not sure I'm looking for the kind of guy who just.. goes so quickly. I think I can't just jump in with someone I don't know and enjoy it."

"Well, I hear you, and I'm not hurt or anything, but let me just say than that if that's what you're looking for, maybe you've come to the wrong place." Ethan said as he dumped the rest of the rope in the hamper.

"Yeah, I think maybe I did."

****

"Ninety nine, one hundred."

Andrea had already lined up the key into the lock but had waited until she finished counting to turn it. With her hands free she finally removed her hood the rest of the way, seeing a dark multi-story parking garage all around her. It was non-descript and could have been literally anywhere. Right between the two seats in the front was the bag she had earlier put in the front compartment with an envelope on top. She tried her key and opened the lock on that bag giving her access to her old clothes. She then opened the envelope and read the note inside.:

Dear Andrea,

I hope my "assistants" didn't wear you out too much. Inside is a key to room 1702. There you will find a new outfit and I'm sure just as importantly for you right now.. a bath, hopefully still warm. Rinse off, relax, get all this van and carpet and gunk and objectification off, and meet me upstairs in the restaurant. It's under our room number, I'll be waiting.

With all my love,

Zainab Tahrini,

Mistress and owner

Andrea couldn't help but giggle. She might be over the top but it was so utterly needed to her right now. After all this she needed a bath. She quickly unlocked her cuffs, got dressed in her old clothes and grabbed the keycard from the envelope. As she went to leave she caught out of the corner of her eye the teddy bear. She smiled and didn't have the heart to leave him down here. She nearly skipped her whole way to the elevators at the other side of the garage.

****

The evening had been spectacular. After the bath, which was if anything too hot, she found the clothes Zainab had gotten her, a matching pair of red strapless lace lingerie and a white strapless cocktail dress with matching white ankle strap heels. When she walked past the mirror she couldn't believe the sophisticated looking woman staring back at her. It was night and day from the used and disheveled sex slave that had first walked into the room. The dinner was spectacular and included quite the view of the city from what turned out to be Northern Virginia.

It was so spectacular it caused Andrea to forget to bring up any of the dozens of questions she had about her trip there. It wasn't until Zainab promised to "make herself more comfortable" when they were back in their room that Andrea broached the subject at all.

"So.. about my travel here.." Andrea delicately said as she began to unzip her dress.

"Oh.. yes.. I thought I'd get a big gift out of the way early.. surprise." She shouted back from behind the bathroom door.

"That took a lot of planning I'd imagine.. and how.. how much do you.. Did you give the other people much leeway?" Andrea asked, thinking about the woman.

"No.. I kept them to a very strict script. I wouldn't risk letting anything bad happening to you," Zainab said somewhere between a tone of protective and patronizing. "And I forgot to ask, did you get me anything? I kind of wasn't thinking about that when I rushed you out the door. And like I said it's not like I have some grand expectation just because I have a problem with going overboard."

"Well.. assuming you were watching through teddy, you saw half your present. I got a new bra and panties set.. they were going to be a special Valentine's Day thing for tomorrow.. when we did have plans, but yeah.. nothing like.." Andrea explained before stopping in her tracks when she heard the bathroom door open. Out walked Zainab in an immaculate purple and black boned corset, making her narrow frame even narrower and making her ample chest seem even ampler. It held up black stockings with garters and was accompanied by a pair of black and purple trimmed peep toe heels. "How is that something more comfortable, that looks really painfully tight," Andrea asked, shocked into not being able to say anything else.

"Shut up.. I had a problem.. I didn't know what to get so I just tried to get everything hoping something would stick because I was worried.. oh shut up.. real relationships are hard!" Zainab said, crossing her arms in a kind of insecure pout.

"No.. it's all wonderful. Seriously.. I'm lucky to have you." Andrea said, who still had to bend down a little bit even without her heels to meet Zainab's eye level.

"Well of course you are, everyone would be lucky to have me in their life.. I'm pretty amazing.." Zainab said, bouncing back with her more usual amount of humility.

"Oh come on now," Andrea said, shoving her lightly in the shoulder.

"That's 'oh come on now;' Mistress! You better watch yourself." Zainab said as she shoved back, moving them both towards the bed.

"I don't know.. I can always go look up that woman you found.. she seemed nice," Andrea teased as she fell back onto the bed.

"Oh she did, did she?" Zainab said as she reached for her phone. She flicked around before turning the phone back to Andrea in the music player. It was an audio clip of the woman's voice playing back with brief pauses. "There were no other women, no other men, I wasn't about to share you with anyone. Nothing a few paid voice actors, a script, some gloves, and pulling your nipple clamps with my teeth couldn't fake. I'm a lot more clever I think than you give me credit for, I really do think things through to make sure everything goes well," Zainab said before leaping onto the bed beside Andrea, letting out a gasp of air. "Ok.. I have thought this through, and this corset may have been a mistake."

****

February 20

"Hey how's it going?" Andrea asked as she picked up her phone to see Megan was calling. "Just got out of class, wasn't planning on coming down though, got a lot of work and I work better up here. What's up?"