Box Jewelry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if she gets lost Mark?"

"Jason's car has a GPS. She couldn't get lost if she wanted to. The drive to Bridgeport and back is pretty much a straight shot. I'll be there to make sure she gets back. She be so busy she'll hardly even have time to get lonely."

"Yeah mom, I'll be too busy making sure Jason gets to his science nerd thing to even miss you guys."

"Well that leaves me here alone and I'll be missing Jason's bon voyage." Laura half pouts. "And... and, I think I'll miss you two as well." She quickly adds, realizing her obvious favoritism for Jason was showing.

"I know this would add a lot of driving Laura, but maybe you can ditch class for a day or two and come down and spend a long weekend with us."

"You know I'd never ditch class, but the school does owe me some vacation. I suppose I can meet you there." Laura gives in. "But don't you two think you can go off and have fun without me."

"Yesss! She agrees Dad." Katelyn high-fives her father. "I now I get to wear my new swimsuit and everything."

With the plan settled, the tension in the air clears and everyone goes back to eating their dinner. Katelyn is ecstatic with this plan. She gets to go to the beach, and spend some time alone with her brother. She gets two whole days of playing tease and tickle. Then she gets to hang out with her dad.

This plan hidden bonuses. Being alone at the beach house with her brother will make it easy to show him her budding naked body. Even better, Katelyn only has to listen to her mother crow about Jason for a couple of days. But by far the best part of the plan is that she gets to drive her brother's totally cool Mustang all the way from Bridgeport to the beach house, then back home. With any luck she'll be able to drive his car all summer.

For the next few days Katelyn feels like she is floating on a cloud as she quietly schemes about the things she might be doing with her brother at the beach house. Of course there is laundry to do and clothes to pack for the trip, but this year that stuff seems easy. Probably because this is the first year that Katelyn's mother isn't helping her pick out clothes, and trying to dictate her every move.

Even without her mother's interference, it seems to take Katelyn forever to decide what type of clothing to pack. She definitely wants to look sexy for her brother, and there might even be a boy or two she wants to impress after she takes Jason to his science ship. On the other hand she doesn't want to dress like slut after her father arrives.

Her travel bags just don't seem to be large enough to carry it all, and every day she finds herself rethinking what she has packed. She packs and unpacks. Changes this for that. Tries on every bit of clothing she owns, wanting to find that perfect look. All with wild anticipation of her very first trip without her parents.

Then before she knows, the day to leave for the beach arrives. Katelyn and Jason had stuffed the trunk of his Mustang with their gear before they went to bed. Jason didn't want to leave Katelyn with the option of changing her mind and re-packing in the morning. Katelyn didn't understand why her brother was all worked up about this. He just kept saying they needed to leave early to get the most out of the little time they had.

Despite being up late packing the night before, Katelyn is wide awake and incredibly excited about spending a couple of days alone with her brother. She is sure he will notice how much she has grown over the past year. For the drive to the beach, she has squeezed herself into her shortest shorts and tightest top. There was no way Jason wouldn't notice her sexy new body in this outfit.

As is typical in late spring, there is a damp chill in the early morning air. This chill makes Katelyn shiver as they toss a few last minute items in the car, but she forgoes donning a jacket. She doesn't want there to be anything covering up the new sexy curves she so badly wants her brother to notice.

Then as they pull out of the driveway Katelyn becomes fully aware of her breasts as the cool morning air coming through the vents brushes across her chest, making her nipples stand at attention. Normally she would fold her arms across her chest to warm herself, but not this time.

Katelyn isn't wearing a bra and she is sure her brother will notice her tits protruding through her tight thin shirt, but it doesn't happen. As they drive away from the house Jason hardly even looks at Katelyn. Instead, he is trying to read directions from a crumpled sheet of paper as he drives. Katelyn finds this rather odd because he has a GPS. Besides, there is little doubt that Jason knows his way to the beach house.

Seeing both the frustration and the danger of Jason trying to read and drive at the same time, Katelyn snatches the paper from his hand and starts reading the directions aloud to her brother. Then she notices something is wrong. As she looks down the list, she realizes the instructions are taking them in the wrong direction.

"Hey, this isn't the way to the beach house." Katelyn says with a bit of bewilderment.

"I know. We aren't going straight there. We are picking up my buddy Rick on the way. He's going to spend the next couple of days with us. He's really cool. You're going to love him."

"What? Do mom and dad know he's going to be there?" Katelyn asks, being a bit miffed that she isn't going to get the time alone with her brother that she wanted.

"No. I kind of forgot to tell them. He's really cool though. You'll see."

"Yeah, we'll see..." Katelyn gives in, wondering if this means Rick will be the one that gets to drive the Mustang after they drop her brother off at his ship.

Then Katelyn reluctantly reads the rest directions as Jason drives through unfamiliar parts of the city. Why Jason didn't just get an address so he could use his fancy GPS was beyond her. Finally they make the last turn on the list, and there is Jason's friend. Out next to the curb with a pair of sunglasses parked on top of his head. He is perched on top of an old green army duffle, patiently waiting. Tanned and ready. Looking like he belongs at the beach.

Katelyn takes one look at Rick and is speechless. She thinks that he is by far the cutest boy she has ever seen. Along with being handsome, he is tall, exceptionally well groomed, and has a perfect smile. Best of all, is his lean muscular body. In Katelyn's mind, Rick is perfect. They barely get stopped in front of Rick's place, and both Jason and Katelyn excitedly climb out of the car to greet him.

"Who's the chick Jason?" Rick asks with a smile.

"That's my kid sister, Bumps... I mean Katelyn. Her name is Katelyn. Katelyn, meet Rick."

Rick looks into Katelyn's eyes, reaches out and takes her hand in his. "Hello, kid sister Katelyn." He says with a big smile. Katelyn's heart melts.

Then, not wasting any time Rick stuffs a small bag in the tiny bit of space that was left in the trunk, and tosses the duffel he was sitting on behind the driver's seat of the Mustang, and calls out, "Shot Gun."

Katelyn groans at the fact that she didn't think to claim her spot in the front seat fast enough, and begrudgingly climbs into the back seat next to Rick's duffel bag. Rick and Jason pile into the front seats and they barely get the doors closed before they are off.

As they pull away the two boys immediately start an excited conversation about how great this trip to the beach is going to be, with Jason gripping the wheel and shifter driving like a race driver, and Rick constantly changing stations on the radio. All the while, Katelyn sits quietly in the back listening to Rick's wonderful voice as it cuts through the chaos that now fills the car.

Once on the highway, speeding towards the beach, the boy's conversation wanders from topic to topic. They talk about everything from college classes to where to get the best burger at the beach. Their conversation is full of big words and college jargon, and it all sounds exceptionally educated and grown up to Katelyn.

The boys almost seem to be speaking a foreign language, and Katelyn feels she has nothing to add. So she quietly curls up into her little corner of the back seat, knees pulled to her chest, hands trapped between her legs, listening to the boys go on and on.

As the boys talk, Katelyn listens carefully to everything they say, whether she understands or not. She is listening for one specific thing, and that topic never comes up. Not one word is spoken about girls, and Katelyn couldn't be happier. Certainly this must mean that Rick doesn't have a girlfriend.

With no mention of girlfriends, Katelyn imagines how great it would be if she were Rick's girl. She daydreams about him teasing and tickling her like Jason does, but in this daydream she is naked, and Rick doesn't stop tickling when he gets to her most sensitive parts. And if she has anything to say about it, he would be tickling her with something other than just his fingers.

A combination of thinking about Rick and the stimulation of having her hands between her legs makes Katelyn horny the whole way there. By the time they arrive at the beach house, she can feel the wetness in her crotch. She is sure it is showing through her shorts so she quickly slips on a jacket as she gets out of the car hoping it will hang low enough to cover up.

As it turns out Rick and Jason are still yapping away about how great this summer is going to be, and they don't pay much attention to Katelyn as they unpack the car. Donning the jacket was a waste. Then when the last bag hits the ground, Rick calls out...

"Dibs on the master."

"What?" Katelyn asks.

"He means we get the master bedroom." Jason clarifies Rick's remark.

"I know what dibs means. It's just that... When did we all the sudden start calling out everything we wanted?"

"It's the bigger room so the two of us will fit better. And this way you don't have to move your stuff after we go to the ship." Jason further justifies his friend's choice of bedrooms.

"We? Who is we?" Again, Katelyn is confused.

"Yeah, did I forget to mention Rick is working on the ship with me this summer? He's a culinary major and is going to be the ship's cook."

"Crap. No one ever tells me anything."

"Don't pout little sis. This means that you still get to drive the Mustang back home this weekend."

"Really? Cool." Katelyn's frown quickly changes to a smile.

With the room selection debate seemingly settled, Rick finally chimes in again... "Okay sailors, let's get this baggage stowed so we can storm that beach."

The three grab up their belongings and go to their rooms to stow their gear and change into their beachwear. Katelyn slips on her new skimpy bikini and pulls a pair of tight fitting shorts over the top. She was planning on just wearing her bikini and shorts to show off her budding new body, but now she is having second thoughts...

'What if Rick thinks I am too young, or isn't attracted to girls like me? What if he doesn't like my smaller breasts? What if Jason gets between us? What if he starts calling me Bumps again? He better not do that!'

All these worries make Katelyn change her mind about what she wants to wear to the beach. She peels of the tight shorts and exchanges them for an old looking pair that is much looser fitting. Then she slides on an old baggy tee shirt and ties a knot at the waist. Her look is now a lot more like what she used to wear to the beach, covering the stick of a body used to have, and effectively hiding her breasts.

Because of this indecision and mind changing, when Katelyn finally comes down stairs the boys are ready and waiting. They have been waiting for a while. As she wanders into the kitchen Jason looks at her and sees what she is wearing.

"Come on sis, get your swimsuit on and let's go."

"I'm ready." Katelyn assures.

"You got your suit on under all those baggy duds Sis?"

"Yeah... Uh... I mean no." Katelyn stutters, feeling self-conscience about her figure. "I mean, I'm good with what I have on. I'm not really planning on doing any swimming today."

"I'm not getting in the water today either." Rick chimes in. "I think she looks cute like that. So what do you say? Let's hit the beach sailors."

"You guys want to pack a cooler?" Katelyn stalls for time, thinking she might go back and change one more time to show Rick she can be sexy just as easily as she can look cute.

"No, I don't want to lug that thing all over hell and back." Jason says as he grabs some cash from his wallet. "Let's just buy what we need along the way."

"Good plan sailors." Rick says, sounding a tiny bit impatient. "Let's shove off."

The boys head out the door, and as Katelyn falls in behind she thinks to herself...

'I know they are going to be on a ship for the summer. But are they really going to call each other sailor and talk like seafaring idiots for the next two days? And Jason thinks I am the weird one. Holy crap!'

The boys are so excited they practically run down the path towards the beach. Katelyn is following close behind them trying hard to keep up. While she trots along she forgets about being called a sailor, and her mind starts to wonder about what Rick really meant back in the kitchen. Exactly what did he mean when he said she looked cute...

'Did Rick mean that I am cute and he wants to get naked with me? Was it that kind of cute? Or was it the... hey look at that cute little puppy kind of cute? My god I'd like to get naked with Rick. I wonder if he would still think I was just cute if he saw me naked. I wonder what he looks like naked. I'll bet he has a big one. And he said I was cute!'

When it came down to it, Katelyn didn't really care what he meant when he said the word cute. The sexiest boy she ever met had finally noticed her, and an entire cleaning crew probably couldn't wipe the smile off of her face.

By the time they get to the beach Katelyn realizes that she is pretty much a tag along, but she doesn't really care. She is happy to hang out with the boys, and keeps trying to insert herself between her brother and Rick. She is hoping against all hope that at some point Rick will start paying more attention to her than he is to her brother.

Whenever she gets the chance, she peeks down and checks out the lump in the front of Rick's shorts, trying to size him up. She knows she shouldn't be looking there, and she definitely doesn't want to get caught staring at his crotch all day, but her curiosity is strong and she just can't help herself.

As the three of them walk along in the sand they people watch, and jokingly critique everything they see. Everything is fair game, from people's attire to the way they walk. The jokes go on and on, and Katelyn can't get over how funny Rick and Jason are. Jason was never this funny before.

Then while laughing at Rick and Jason as they strut behind an older couple, jokingly exaggerating the odd way they walk, a Frisbee lands at Katelyn's feet. She grabs up the errant disk, and with and uncoordinated twist of her body, she tries to fling it back to its owners. But her throw is awkward at best, and the disk curves wildly and hits Rick squarely in the crotch.

Jason is beside himself laughing at the sight of his friend doubled over with his hands covering his manhood, but Katelyn isn't laughing. She is horrified at what she just did, and she runs over to Rick hoping he is not hurt. When Katelyn gets close Rick stands up and smiles. He is unhurt, but the errant Frisbee has left a smudge of dirt on the front of Rick's shorts right on top of that lump she has been admiring. Katelyn bites her lip and stares at the smudge, and of course the lump.

"Um, sorry Rick but you have a smudge on your, Um..." Katelyn says half covering her mouth, not wanting to say out loud that he has dirt on his dick.

"What smudge? I don't see a smudge." Rick says with a smile looking everywhere but where he knows damn well the smudge is.

Katelyn can't understand why Rick can't see the smudge, but she feels responsible. So without really thinking, she reaches out and gives the front of Rick's shorts a couple of quick swipes to brush the dirt away. Rick grins from ear to ear knowing that he just baited young Katelyn into touching his privates.

Now Katelyn is even more embarrassed. She didn't plan on it, but she had just inadvertently stroked her hand across Rick's manhood. To make things worse, her brother watched the entire ordeal, shaking his head in total disbelief before saying,

"Dang Bumps. Why are you so weird?"

Then Rick and Jason break into uncontrollable laughter over what just happened, while Katelyn weakly punches her brother in the arm for calling her Bumps in front of Rick. After that, her little mishap with the Frisbee becomes to be known as the dick touching incident.

For the rest of the morning every time the boys see a Frisbee they push their hips out toward the flying disc as if they are competing with each other to get a smudge on their crotch. Then after the Frisbee has landed, they turn and ask Katelyn if she sees anything that she needs to wipe away.

For Katelyn, this joke gets old in a hurry. Of Course the part of the joke that has her touching their cocks is no joke to her. Deep down, she wouldn't mind rubbing her hand up and down the front their shorts... even her brother's.

Eventually the Frisbee joke dies down. Not because the boys want to let Katelyn off the hook, but because hunger has ignited a debate between Rick and Jason over where to get the best hamburger at the beach. Rick's favorite place is called Beach Dog Burgers. Ironically, Jason's favorite is a place called Rick's Place.

This great debate over hamburgers replaces the Frisbee in the crotch routine completely, and the dispute goes on much longer than it should. The argument even gets down to critiquing the brand of mustard the boys think each eatery uses. The whole thing sounds to Katelyn more like a 'who would win between two super heroes debate' than just trying to pick a place for lunch.

Finally after hearing all of the talk about hamburgers she can stand, Katelyn tries to put a stop to the madness. She simply suggests that they eat at one place today, and the other tomorrow. Then they can settle the debate once and for all. Of course Katelyn doesn't dare bring up the name of her favorite place, but they happen to be nearby Rick's favorite place, so they go to Beach Dog Burger.

As they approach the burger stand, Katelyn frantically searches her pockets. It seems she left her money in the pocket of tight shorts she discarded that morning while trying on different looks. She isn't quite sure what she should do. Her thoughts run wild...

'Should I claim I'm just not hungry? That isn't true. I'm starving. Should I borrow money from Jason? He's such a tightwad. I know he'll make a scene. Will Rick think I'm a moocher? Oh god, I don't want him thinking something like that. Rick just has to like me. He just has to.'

It isn't long before they are at the counter and Katelyn just stands there embarrassed, staring at the menu, wondering what the cheapest meal would be. She has decided she will ask Jason for some money, and is hoping her brother will be kind for once in his life and just quietly spot her the cash.

Jason had always been weird when it comes to money, and Katelyn wants to ask for as little as possible. The previous summer she asked her brother to lend her some money for concert tickets and Jason told her she would have to dance naked for that kind of money. That was just like Jason. He had to tease her about everything.

What Katelyn couldn't decide was whether he was really teasing. Was he suggesting she take up a job as a stripper, or did he want her to dance naked for him? Not knowing what he really meant, or how serious he was, she quietly dropped it and didn't go to the concert. The odd thing is, if her brother wanted to see her naked, all he had to do was ask.