Brainy Teen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie and Katherine was tribbing together right next to the other two girls. They moaned repeatedly as they scissor their legs together, grinding their pussies deep into each other. Their lustful hands grasped onto each other's legs and pulled on them to rub their pussies together again and again. Relishing the mind-numbing sensation of clitoral stimulation, their action was almost automatic. They threw their heads back and closed their eyes in pleasure. Light reflected off from their sweaty bodies. Sometimes they would pull on each other in a way that would raise both of their lower bodies upwards. This action pressed their pussies even more tightly together. They looked at each other and smiled when they sensed that they were about to come. Nothing else mattered to them at this point.

On Monday morning at her high school Wendy realized something strange as she was walking down the school halls. For some reason, she was beginning to notice the girls a bit more than usual, but it was nothing sexual, or so she thought. In her classes, some guys that ignored her previously were now giving her more than a passing look. It was not that surprising, since she was putting on an entirely different look compared to her previous mousy and geeky appearance. She now had on sexy makeup and form-fitting clothes: her eyelashes were long and thick with mascara; blue eyeshadow and a dark shade of eyeliner decorated her eyelids; bubblegum pink lipstick with shiny lip gloss covered her lips; a little bit of blush accentuated her cheeks; her nails were painted pink with glitter; dangling earrings hanged on her ears; a white blazer was wore over her tight-fitting pink lycra tube top; tight, ass-hugging blue jeans with a studded belt; and white sneakers instead of her usual drab penny loafers. The attention she was receiving from the guys that previously ignored her and the jealous, annoyed looks from some her female classmates made her happy on the inside.

What made her even more happy was when Daniel, her long time crush, began talking to her in physics class. He asked her about solving a particularly hard problem, which she gladly helped. Wendy's heart fluttered when Daniel leaned close to her.

"Oh, so that's how you solve it!"

"Yes, it's not that hard once you figure out where the values fit in. The remaining problems on this page are more or less the same."

"Thanks a lot, Wendy."

"No problem."

Wendy's mood was elSarahted for the rest of the school day. She couldn't remember the last time felt so happy. Late that night, she masturbated with her pink dildo while thinking of her love interest, Daniel. She soon came loud and hard over her bed. Her pink-nailed toes curled in pleasure as the orgasm continued.

Next day, Daniel met up with Wendy at her locker after fourth period. He didn't get what his physics teacher said at all and needed help on understanding the material and the homework. Wendy was more than happy to help and told him that she's available after school at the library near the school.

"How can I find you at the library?" asked Daniel.

"I always sit at one of the tables near the science section. You can't miss me." Wendy smiled.

"Great. I'll see you then!"

"Okay, see you."

Wendy was beginning to love the way things were currently going for her. She was in an anticipatory mood throughout the school day. Daniel did managed to find Wendy after school at the library, but it was Wendy who noticed him first. She waved her hand to catch Daniel's attention. The study session went well and Wendy offered Daniel her cellphone number in the event that he needed further help. Wendy knew Daniel had some interest in her when she caught him occasionally looking at her in this particular way. He called her that night for help on a math problem. That led to a casual chat about school and life. Wendy went to bed that night satisfied.

On Wednesday during lunch period, Wendy's best friend Madelynn sat next to her. They talked about school for a while before Madelynn shifted the conversation to her intended topic.

"Wendy, I don't want to say this, but you seem different now."

"What do you mean? If it's my looks, then of course, but I'm still the same old Wendy."

"No... It's not just that. It's the mainly the way you act, your demeanor, that has changed."

"But I'm still talking to you like I had before, right?" Wendy poked at a chicken breast with her spork.

"I know, but in front of other people, you're different. You act like one of them!"

"One of them? You mean the popular girls?"

"Yes."

"Do I act that differently now? Even if I do, is there anything wrong with that?"

"No, but it's just... weird... Two weeks... Within two weeks you've changed so much."

"Madelynn, I want to fit in. I don't want to remain as I was before. I want get a boyfriend."

"But didn't you say before that you don't want to be a slave of popular culture?"

"I've came to an understanding, Madelynn. I hope you do to."

"What do you mean by that? You me that right now I'm somehow inadequate and I need to change too? I need to be like Sarah, like you?! Is that what you mean?!"

Wendy hesitated in answering and Madelynn's face reddened.

"Madelynn, that's not..."

Suddenly Madelynn got up with her food tray and stormed away to the trash can to dump the food that she only partially ate. Wendy felt bad that a friendly conversation with her best friend turned out this way. Madelynn soon realized that she overreacted and met up with Wendy after school to apologize.

Wendy saw Madelynn coming while she was opening her locker.

"Madelynn, I'm sorry about..."

"No, I'm the one who should say sorry, Wendy. I was being too judgemental. We're still friends?"

"Of course! Why would I want to end our friendship over such a small thing?"

They laughed together and began talking about more cheerful topics.

Daniel didn't call Wendy that night, much to her dismay, although she admit to herself that she was a bit too optimistic. She considered the possibility that Daniel just wanted help from her on his homework and she was overreacting by thinking that was a romantic overture.

On Thursday morning as she was walking down one of the hallways in her school, she saw a girl talking to Daniel at his locker. The girl was acting very flirtatious by leaning on him and putting her face close his body. Wendy suddenly had a strong feeling of jealously. She quickly walked away. That scene occupied Wendy's unhappy thoughts for the rest of the day.

Sarah met up with Wendy after school. She knew what was going on and quickly insinuated the topic.

"What's with the long face, Wendy?"

"It's nothing..."

"Is it Daniel?"

Wendy's eyes widened and she looked at Sarah. "How do you know?"

"Well, I've overheard this girl talking about Daniel in my gym class. She sounded pretty excited."

"It must be her. What did she say?!"

"Something about him being cute and that she liked him."

"Do you know who she is?"

"Lauren Smith. She's one of Rebecca's best friends."

"Rebecca's best..."

Sarah didn't let her finish. "Don't worry, Wendy. I'm on your side, even though Lauren is a close friend of Rebecca. So you saw her flirting with Daniel?"

"Yeah, she was all over him."

"She's definitely your love rival, Wendy."

"Is there anything I can do about it?"

"You'll have to win Daniel's heart before she does."

"How?"

"I'll show you. Do you have time to come to my house?"

"Yes, I can do my homework and study later."

"Great. Let's go to my car."

Together they walked to where Sarah's fancy sports car was parked.

A quarter way to Sarah's house, Wendy asked, "Sarah, how exactly are you going to help me?"

"Patience, Wendy, I'll show you when we get there."

Once they arrived at Sarah's house, Wendy was given something to drink. A was a pink, frothy liquid that tasted like fruit, vanilla, and something else. The drink was of a different color from last time. After drinking some of it, Wendy began to began to feel strange. Those feelings seemed to have disappeared after she went into Sarah's room and she didn't think about it afterwords.

They sat facing each other on a red leather sofa in Sarah's room. Wendy was about to ask something, but Sarah spoke first.

"First of all, Wendy, I'm going to ask you a serious question and you must give me a precise, honest answer."

Wendy nodded her head.

"Are you willing to do anything to get Daniel to fall in love with you?"

"Yes."

"Great, that's the answer I wanted to hear. Now for the part about how you are going to win his heart: you'll have to impress and mesmerize Daniel in order to make him fall head over heels in love with you."

"How am I going to impress and mesmerize him?"

"Rebecca is hosting a big party at her beach house at the end of this month. You'll have to perform in a show that will blow Daniel's mind away and leave a very strong impression on him. He'll think about you day and night afterwords."

"What kind of show?"

"A lesbian sex show."

Sarah expected the negative reaction that Wendy was giving. "Wendy, it's not as bad as it seems."

"But..."

"You just have to pretend to be bi, pretend to like girls. Lots of girls do this to win guys' hearts. Even some female pop stars do it."

"But, I think it's kind of gross. I'm not even remotely bisexual. I can't imagine myself doing it."

"Wendy, didn't you agree that you're willing to do anything to make Daniel fall in love with you?"

"Yes, but doing that is too... extreme. I doubt that it's going..."

Sarah held Wendy's hands. "Wendy, it's not that hard. We've masturbated together before. It's not too different from that."

Wendy's memory of what she did last weekend was kind of fuzzy.

"I understand your reluctance, Wendy. However, if love was easy it wouldn't be worth it, would it?"

"Yeah, I think you're right."

"It's not as bad as it seems. You just have to relax, Wendy. And besides, I'm going to train you step-by-step. I won't force too many things on you at once."

Wendy was about to say something, but Sarah spoke first again.

"Oh, I forgot to mention that it's only going to be softcore. There won't be any actual pussy licking or penetration."

"I think that's going to make it easier for me."

Another worrisome thought came to Wendy.

"Wait, won't a lot of people will see me besides Daniel? They will think I'm a slut or that I'm a lesbian or bisexual for real."

"Don't worry, only a small group of people who are specially invited will watch us. It's going to be a VIP show. And besides, most of them are my friends. Rebecca and I will make it clear to them that we're only acting. They won't dare say bad things about you since you're my friend."

"Will Daniel actually see me?"

"He'll definitely be invited and I'm sure he'll come. Rebecca and I will also make sure he gets the best spot to watch you."

There was a long pause.

"I'm still kind of unsure about this..."

"Wendy, trust me. I won't lie to you. It'll definitely work. Also, once you're used to pretending to like girls, it won't be disgusting at all."

"Okay, Sarah, I trust you."

For some reason, Wendy felt that she had given in to Sarah's plan too easily, but it was only a fleeting thought.

"We're going to start with the basics first. Are you ready for the first step, Wendy?"

"Yes."

"Okay, first we're going to do a girl-on-girl kiss. It's also a good practice for kissing your future boyfriend. Now face me directly Wendy."

Wendy aligned her face to Sarah's. She noticed her brilliant blue eyes and find it somehow drawing her in to its infinite depths.

"Close your eyes and slowly move your lips forward to mine."

Moving her lips forward to touch Sarah's, Wendy felt the taste of Sarah's strawberry-flavored lipstick. It was her first time kissing a girl or anyone for that matter. For some reason it felt kind of good, although not in a sexual way or at least that's what Wendy thought. The kiss ended in a few moments and they moved their faces away from each other and reopened their eyes.

"How did that feel?" asked Sarah.

It wasn't as repulsive as Wendy initially thought, but there was still this slight, icky feeling she had. Maybe she would get used to this over time, as Sarah had said, but she wasn't sure if this applied to the things that she and Sarah were going to do later.

"Kind of... nice..."

"See, it's not bad as you thought. Let's try this again."

"Okay."

"Remember, keep your eyes closed!"

They moved their lips together for a second time. This time the kiss between them lasted longer, but there was still no tongue action yet. Sarah didn't want to move things too quickly. She was going to save it for later.

"So, how was the second time?"

"It was a little bit better."

"See, once you get over the initial shock of kissing a girl, it gets easier."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Now, let's do this again. This time, however, we'll put our arms around each other's shoulders."

They wrapped their arms slowly around each other's shoulders and kissed again. For a moment it felt kind of awkward, but that feeling disappeared somewhat when Wendy felt the inviting warmth of Sarah's back with her hands. The kiss was even longer this time, but Wendy didn't feel the time pass. Her thoughts were focused on what she was currently doing with Sarah.

"That was a good kiss, Wendy," whispered Sarah while she was still hugging Wendy.

"Really?"

"Yes, now let's try something else. Nuzzle me."

"Nuzzle?"

Wendy slowly and awkwardly touched her nose on Sarah's cheek and timidly moved it up and down. She could smell Sarah's perfume even more strongly at such a close distance.

"Not like that, silly. I'll demonstrate."

Sarah moved her nose to Wendy's cheek, rubbing it in circles and random directions. She later nuzzled the other parts of her face, including the nose, eyelids, forehead, chin, and ears. Occasionally she would brush her cheek on Wendy's face. It gave Wendy a warm, fuzzy feeling.

"Now you try it."

"Okay."

Wendy took a breath before making her second attempt. She slowly moved her nose towards Sarah's face, crossing the short distance, and touch her facial skin. Remembering what Sarah did before, she closed her eyes and brushed her nose across Sarah's face intimately, trying to imitate Sarah's actions as accurately as possible. She felt the warmth and smoothness of Sarah's flawless skin again along with the silky texture of her eyebrows, eyelashes, and wavy blond hair. Sarah was satisfied with Wendy's second attempt and nuzzled back.

"That's much better, Wendy."

"Really?"

"Yes, Wendy. I think this going to work out well. Now it's time for the next step."

"What are we going to do next?"

"Touching and feeling each other's bodies. You'll need to get used to being intimately close to another girl."

Smiling, Sarah moved close to Wendy and slowly pressed her breasts onto hers. The icky feeling came to Wendy again, but it passed quickly. Sarah moved her breasts in a gyrating motion as she wrapped her arms around Wendy again to feel and caress her back, feeling every curve of her upper body. The movement of Sarah's hands was very slow, yet sensual. Wendy begin feeling a strange tingling sensation when Sarah's hands and traced the outer edges of her breasts and along the waist. Her hands eventually moved down to Wendy's ass gave it a light squeeze before moving further down along Wendy's thighs.

Sarah's glossy red lips were only about an inch or two from Wendy's when she whispered to her to emulate what she just did. "Your turn."

Wendy timidly placed her hands on Sarah's shoulders and stopped at that position for a few moments. She looked at Sarah, who only smiled in response. Wendy stopped hesitating and moved her breasts close to Sarah's and slowly began moving her chest forward to apply pressure. She felt Sarah's breasts pushing back as she did the circular motions with her own breasts. Sarah closed her eyes and sighed in approval. Wendy's hands moved away from Sarah's shoulders and traveled down her arms a few inches, feeling Sarah's smooth skin, before moving around to touch her back.

Her fingers were fully extended and she moved her hands around like what Sarah did before, feeling the warmth of her back. She touched her shoulder blades and slid her hands further around to touch Sarah's spinal area. The fingers on each of her hands touched briefly before separating to continue exploring downwards to the small of Sarah's back.

As Wendy was feeling the smooth curves of Sarah's upper body, Sarah advised Wendy. "Press harder. Touch me as if you mean it."

Wendy applied a little bit more pressure to her caresses this time and felt more of Sarah's body heat through the smooth fabric of her blue tube top. Slowly, Wendy moved her hands back to the front, from underneath Sarah's arms, to feel the roundness of Sarah's well-endowed breasts. They were slightly bigger than her own and brimmed with confidence. She continued onward to feel the sides of Sarah's body, feeling around her waist area. She felt Sarah's flawless skin again when her hands went pass the the bottom end of Sarah's tube top. Exploring further, she notice the hardness of Sarah's belly button jewelry. Curious, Wendy touched the piece of jewelry with just her fingers to explore more of the shape.

Sarah noticed this. "Wendy, I can help you get a belly button piercing if you want. It'll look very good on you."

"I'll think I passed on that."

"Are you sure, Wendy?"

"Ummm... I'll think about it."

Wendy's hands moved to Sarah's waist, feeling it's smooth texture. They then slid to down to Sarah's curvaceous ass and squeezed it. Sarah made an exaggerated gasp in response.

"Oh, Wendy, your hands feel so nice."

Wendy blushed as she continued moving her hands down to Sarah's shapely thighs and rubbed them. She looked at Sarah's face, waiting for an expression of approval at her performance.

"That was great, Wendy. Now it's time to combine all of what you've learned together."

"Combine them?"

"Yes, we'll do the kissing, nuzzling, and touching together at the same time."

"Okay."

Sarah made the first move. She moved forward and quickly kissed Wendy on the lips while consciously resisting the temptation to use her tongue. Her arms went around Wendy's upper body again. Wendy reciprocated by kissing and hugging back. Their hands roam all over each other's bodies, feeling the regions of the neck, face, chest, back, shoulders, waist, ass, arms, and thighs. They kissed and nuzzled intimately. If an observer were to look at them in action, they would look very much like teenage lesbian lovers.

When they finally broke off, Sarah complimented on Wendy's performance. "That was excellent, Wendy. If you're doing that to a boy, he'll be very happy."

"Really? Thanks."

"But it's not over yet, I still have several more things to teach you before we can call it a day."

Wendy glanced at the wall clock briefly.

"Wendy, when you look at guys, what do you notice the most?"

"Umm... Well, I notice their faces, their bodies, what they wear, their voice, and... what they're doing."

"What about the girls?"

"Huh? I'm not interested in girls. Why would I want to look at them?"

"You need to start doing that now, Wendy, for your training. From now on, Wendy, I want you to notice the girls more - the details of their faces, the shape of their bodies, and whatever other detail you can take in."

"Is this necessary? I mean, aren't we just going to do a show for Daniel?"

"We need to make it as realistic as possible. The more we get into the act, the realistic it is. Nothing turn guys off more than a lesbian act that looks fake."

"Alright, Sarah, I understand."

"If you want to act like a lesbian, you'll have to think like one."

1...345678