Brainy Teen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy was soon kissing and licking Sarah's chin and eventually she reached the base of her neck. Unable to kiss past the neckline, Wendy raised her head and looked at Sarah again, who continued smiling in encouragement. Unconsciously, Wendy lowered her eyes to looked at her Sarah's magnificent boobs and she had this sudden urge to touch them and play with them. Her hands moved forward to Sarah's well-rounded mammaries, feeling it up and squeezing it slowly. They felt great under her touch.

"We can't continue with our clothes still on," said Sarah as she got back up and proceeded to take off her mini-jacket and top off.

Unbuttoning and taking off her blazer and blouse, Wendy threw them in a pile beside Sarah's clothes in the back seat. Their upper bodies were naked now save their bras. Sarah was sitting back up now, so Wendy hugged Sarah again, feeling the smooth skin on her back. Planting a quick kiss on Sarah's lips, Wendy moved back to spot on Sarah's body where she last stopped and began kissing and licking. When she had reached the area between Sarah's breasts, Wendy felt the warmth of them on her cheeks. She nuzzled and kissed the smooth globes, planting butterfly kisses along the way. Raising her hands upwards to Sarah's breasts, she began squeezing them in earnest through the bra. Her curious hands eventually tried reaching beneath the bra to touch Sarah's breasts directly, but suddenly stopped. A moment of hesitation came to Wendy. Something felt wrong, but she had a hard time thinking why.

Sarah placed her hands on Wendy's. "It's okay, Wendy, you can touch them."

Wendy resumed her actions and continued reaching beneath Sarah's breasts to play with them. She felt Sarah's erect nipples, pulling and twisting them. Sarah gasped in response.

"Do you want to kiss my breasts, Wendy?"

"Umm..."

"I know you want to kiss them. They taste so good." The way Sarah said it sounded like a command. "Here, let me take it off for you."

Moving her hands away from Sarah's breasts, she watched as Sarah took off her purple bra to give her easier access to her breasts.

"You need to take yours off too, Wendy."

Right after Wendy took off her pink satin bra and tossed it on to the back seat, Sarah raised a hand and squeezed one of her own breasts slightly. "Come on, Wendy."

Wendy stared at the breast for a moment before slowly moving her lips close to its nipple, stopping a short distance from it. Sarah gasped as she felt the warm breath of Wendy's on her breast. Not hesitating any longer, Wendy wrapped her glossy pink lips around the hardened nipple and slowly sucked on it. After getting over the initial shock of kissing a girl's breast, Wendy pulled back a bit and extended her tongue to lick the areola around the nipple of Sarah's breast. Instinctually, both of Wendy's hands raised up again to feel Sarah's breasts. Without the obstruction from Sarah's bra, kneading the soft and firm breasts became much easier. It felt good on her hands.

Sarah moaned under Wendy's attention on her breasts. "Play with my breasts as much as you want, Wendy."

With her delicate, manicured fingers, Sarah brushed Wendy's hair and caressed her head, feeling its silky smoothness. She wrapped her arms around Wendy's back, hugging her intimately and pulling Wendy even closer to herself. In response, Wendy gave a protracted and louder, muffled moan. At one point during the breast play, Wendy look upwards at Sarah, who smiled back in encouragement. She noticed the lust in Wendy's eyes. Slowly, Sarah relaxed her hold on Wendy and slid them downwards to the small of her back before finally settling on Wendy's ass. Her painted nails dug deeply, as if trying to pierce her jeans. Wendy stopped kissing Sarah's breasts to look at Sarah's face, who slowly lowered her lips on Wendy for another sensuous kiss. They moaned together during kiss as their tongues sought each other's mouths. When the kiss broke Sarah licked off the excess saliva on Wendy's lips which was shiny from both the lip gloss and her saliva.

Sarah backed away a bit, unbuckled her studded belt, and unzipped the fly of her own jeans slowly. It was hard for Wendy not stare as Sarah's fly unzipped downward millimeter by millimeter, slowly revealing her purple panties. For some reason, Wendy found her pussy becoming more moist by the minute and she didn't know why. Seeing that Wendy was curious, Sarah slowly pulled down her jeans to down their knees in an teasingly slow movement.

"You need to pull your jeans down too, Wendy, or else we won't be able to get each other off."

"Get each other off?" Wendy, though curious, was a bit hesitant.

"Of course. Lesbians touch each other's pussies. If you're pretending to be a lesbian, you need to be able do that too."

Wendy undid her sequined belt and pulled down her jeans to her knees, just like Sarah did, revealing her pink panties to her friend. She stared at Sarah, waiting for her to make the first move. Smiling pleasantly, Sarah's hand move close to the area above Wendy's panties and barely touched her skin. Wendy flinched slightly at the slight contact since it was going to be the first time that a person other than herself is going to touch her down there sexually. Sarah's fingers then slowly reached beneath the pink panties to cup Wendy's pussy. The seconds it took for Sarah's fingers to get there seemed like forever for Wendy, but when her pussy lips finally felt the fingers, Wendy gasped. Sarah's fingers remained motionless and the bulging outline of them can be seen on the panties.

"Your turn."

From its resting position, Wendy's right hand slowly rose upwards and reached for Sarah's purple panties. Her fingers slipped behind the smooth fabric, and stopped for a brief moment before reaching inwards. Slowly they crept to Sarah's pussy, touching a girl's pussy for the first time. Without saying a word, Sarah proceeded to stroke Wendy's pussy at a slow pace with two fingers, barely going into her clam. Reciprocating Sarah's actions, Wendy did the same with her own fingers on Sarah's lower lips. The stroking action on Wendy's began picking up in speed and intensity, causing Wendy to moan instinctively and close her eyes.

"Continue looking at me Wendy."

Wendy's eyes opened again to maintain eye contact with Sarah. Soon Sarah's fingers moved even faster and Wendy picked up the pace of her stroking to match Sarah's. A lust-filled Sarah eventually moved forward to kiss Wendy on the lips deeply, causing their hardened nipples to touch in the process. They wrapped their free arms around each other as they worked their way torwards their orgasms. When they both came, the intensity of their kiss increased and they hugged each other tighter. Their bodies slowly separated afterwards.

"Now lick and suck on your fingers." Sarah immediately pulled hers out from Wendy's love box and placed it between her lips, tasting Wendy's love juice and relishing it.

Reluctantly, Wendy did the same and quickly found that the taste wasn't as bad as she thought.

"That was a good performance. You acted like a real lesbian in heat."

Driving back to their high school, Sarah was satisfied that Wendy had successfully passed another crucial stage in her plan. There's no turning back for her now. Wendy was glad Sarah complimented her performance, but still had a tentative feeling in the back of her mind regarding Sarah's unusual plan for helping her seducing Daniel. That thought was quashed when Sarah kissed her on the lips again as she got out of the car to school. Wendy felt relieved that no one had saw that brief kiss. From then on, Sarah and Wendy repeated that routine almost every morning, starting with "I love you, Sarah" from Wendy, followed by a period of raunchy sex, and ending with mutual orgasms.

Three days later, Wendy took another unidirectional step on the road to lesbianism: Sarah was going to teach her how to lick pussy. It was after school and, as usual on certain days of the week, Wendy walked to where Sarah's sports car was parked. Sarah was leaning on the body of her car. Knowing what to do, Wendy walked close to Sarah to say the usual "I love you" followed by the kiss. They both got into the car and Sarah drove back to her luxurious house.

1...345678