Brainy Teen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's one great orgasm, Wendy. Now hand the dildo over to me." After Sarah got the dildo, she licked and sucked on it, tasting Wendy's orgasmic juices. She released her hand from Wendy's waist and stroked her own pussy. Sarah later gave the dildo back to Rebecca, who promptly pressed it to her glossy purple lips to have a taste of Wendy's feminine juice before inserting it deep into her own pussy. She squeezed her own breast with one hand and orgasmed loudly shortly aftewards.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh!"

Sarah whispered into Wendy's ears again, "Now go hug Rebecca."

Wendy moved close to Rebecca and hugged her, pressing her bra-covered nipples to Rebecca's and wrapping her arms around her back. Rebecca pulled the dildo out of her own pussy and raised it up to Wendy's face. The slick surface of the dildo shined and glistened under the lights.

"Lick it."

Wendy was hesitant at first, but that moment lasted briefly before she accepted the dildo between her glossy pink lips and sucked on it, tasting Rebecca's pussy juice. Rebecca slowly moved the dildo in and out of Wendy's mouth, roughly imitating a blow job. Wendy's saliva coated the dildo, mixed with Rebecca's juices. Her clouded mind made it much easier to do such acts. Normally she would have been strongly repulsed by the strong sapphic implications of the what they were currently doing together.

Sarah was currently sharing the blue dildo with Katherine, who was sitting on her knees in front of Sarah and lightly hugging and caressing her back. Sarah was moving the dildo in her own pussy with her red-nailed fingers in slow reciprocating motions while squeezing her own breast and tweaking her nipples. After several repetitions, Sarah pulled the dildo out of her own pussy and handed it to Katherine, who quickly licked and sucked it after receiving it. The taste of Sarah's pussy juice was heavenly for Katherine. The excess juice on the dildo would sometimes run down her lips and chin. Sarah continued stroking her own pussy manually with her fingers as she watched Katherine erotically sucking the blue dildo with her glossy magenta-colored lips. Katherine then moved the dildo to her own pussy to begin her turn of dildo-assisted masturbation. Although Sarah and Katherine would occasionally caress each other, the touching was usually brief as they didn't want to alarm Wendy too much. The dildo sucking and swapping repeated like this until the end of the scene in the porno video.

The first scene of the video then ended and there was a brief CG-style intermission before the next scene started. This time the guy and the two women were on a picnic towel on a grassy area. One woman was on her fours with the other woman stacked on top of her, who was also on her fours. The breasts of the woman on top were compressed onto the back of the woman below her while her pussy rubbed on the ass cheeks. They aligned their pussies vertically together to make it easier for the man to fuck each of them alternately. The woman who currently received the thrust of the cock would moan in pleasure. Without the man, the two women would've looked like they're copulating together like wild animals.

"Okay, girls, take off your panties! But don't take it all off, leave it dangling on one of your legs! said Sarah while gesticulating with her hands.

"Let me guess, we're going climb on top of each like them?" said Rebecca, who already knew this in advance like the rest of the girls except for Wendy.

"That's right!"

Katherine climbed on top of Melanie while Wendy got on top of Rebecca. They did it in the same exact way that was done by the sexy vixens in the current scene of the porno video. Wendy could feel the sweat and warmth of Rebecca's body as she pressed her body onto hers. She felt pressure on her breasts and pussy. Rebecca turned her face upwards to Wendy and said, "Your body feels nice, Wendy." She interlocked her fingers with Wendy's as she slowly gyrated her hips.

"Rebecca, what are you doing?!" said Wendy nervously. It felt kind of weird, not to mention gay to have a girl rub her naked ass on her pussy, but she later convinced herself that it was all fun and games.

"Hehehehe... Just teasing you, Wendy. Nothing serious." Rebecca said and suddenly stopped her actions.

"Okay, Wendy, move your hips out more and raise your pussy higher," Sarah said while holding up the red and blue dildos.

Once all of the girls were in the right positions, Sarah began plunging the dildos into the pussies in front of her, but not before teasing them first. Wendy and Katherine received the first teasing from Sarah who rubbed the tip of the dildos around the lips of their pussies and then insert them partially inwards, but not enough to provide sufficient pleasure. The teasing was agonizing enough for Katherine to say, "Enough already, Sarah, just put it in!" In response, Sarah plunged the dildos into Wendy's and Sarah's pussies. They moaned and gasped together almost in unison.

Sarah thrust the two dildos in reciprocating motions faster and faster. The feeling of having a dildo thrust in and out of her body at rapid speed made Wendy hot and flustered. Although Wendy had masturbated countless times before in her own home, it was entirely different to be lying on top of another person and have someone else masturbate her. Strong emotions and feelings that are sexual in nature assault her mind and body. Wendy's body writhed on top of Rebecca's body. Feminine wetness leaked from Wendy's pussy and flowed down to Rebecca's ass.

"I see you're really getting into it, Wendy," said Rebecca when she felt Wendy's hardened nipples rubbing on her back and warm pussy juice coating her ass.

"Mmmmmmmm...Uhhhh," murmured Wendy with closed eyes in response.

When the red dildo left Wendy's pussy and moved into Rebecca's pussy under Sarah's hand, Wendy groaned in disappointment. On the other side, Sarah took out the blue dildo from Katherine's pussy and inserted into Melanie's.

"Don't be such a dildo hog, Wendy. Rebecca needs it too!" Sarah jokingly said.

Rebecca gasped when the dildo that was coated with Wendy's pussy juice was inserted slowly into her pussy. She began her own writhing motions and gyrated her hips slowly again. Wendy, in her heightened state of arousal and also from the effects of the chemical-induced mental fog, didn't complain this time when she felt Rebecca moving her body under her. She was barely watching the porno video now and it wasn't until Rebecca said, "Look, another guy is joining in!" that Wendy returned her attention to it.

A grinning muscular guy wearing boxers, sandals, and shades walked into the scene and kneeled down in from of the woman. He pulled out his dick, which hardened quickly and it lightly slapped on the face of the woman who once on top. She brushed the cock with her red lips before taking it in.

"Let's try something else now." Sarah pulled out the dildos from Rebecca's and Melanie's pussies and tasted both of them in turn. Glistening pussy juice was heavily running down the thighs of the girls at this point. Sarah's thighs was also slick with juices from the green vibrating dildo that was inserted into her pussy previously.

"Melanie and Katherine, get off from each other."

They reluctantly disentangled themselves and stood up on their needs.

"Here, each of you take either the red or blue dildo. I want you girls to continue slowly fucking their pussies."

Melanie took the red dildo while Katherine took the blue one. Sarah walked in front of Wendy and Rebecca, and kneeled down but didn't obstruct their view of the television screen. Gasping and licking her red lips, Sarah slowly pulled the green dildo from her own pussy and positioned it in front of Wendy's face. Wendy slowly extended her tongue to taste Sarah's juice on the dildo. Then, like the woman in the video, she slid the tip of the dildo along the full width of her glossy pink lips before accepted it fully with her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm..."

"Good girl," said Sarah huskily as she ran her fingers through Wendy's blond hair.

Behind Wendy and Sarah were Katherine and Melanie, who were busy pleasuring the gaping pussies in front of them with the dildos while stroking themselves with their own fingers. Their faces were very close to their pussies, and Wendy could feel their warm breathing on her pussy. Curious, Wendy stopped sucking the translucent green dildo and looked over her shoulder.

"What are you girls doing?" asked Wendy.

"We just want take a closer look at your pussy," replied Katherine.

"Don't worry, we won't do anything funny," said Melanie.

Melanie and Katherine had to use all of their willpower to not suck Wendy's pussy then and there as they continued working the dildos on Wendy's and Rebecca's pussies. Sensing that Wendy was about to orgasm, they placed their lips close to her pussy, but not touching it, hoping to catch all of her orgasmic juices that was going to come out. Eventually it did and as the juices squirted out they opened their mouths to catch however much they can. Sarah pulled the dildo out from Wendy's mouth to let her cry out her orgasm and then shoved it into Rebecca's mouth. When the squirting slowed down, the remaining orgasmic juices flowed down her thighs and to Rebecca's ass. Seeing this, they carefully placed their tongues on her ass to lap up the delicious nectar. Rebecca's orgasm came moments later. Her fingers gripped tightly on Wendy's fingers and the carpet at the onset of her release. Unlike what they did before, Melanie and Katherine placed their succulent lips directly on to Rebecca's pussy to suck out the the sweet nectar ravenously. Melanie's glossy blue lips would sometimes come into contact with Katherine's glossy magenta lips and they would kiss and share their saliva along with Rebecca's delicious honey. Afterwords, they licked up and down her thighs of the juice that overflowed from her pussy. Shortly afterwards, Sarah said that the time for group games was over and they should all retreat to their assigned rooms for the night.

Wendy was sharing a room with Rebecca. Unbeknownst to her, a slew of high-tech gadgets hidden within the room were monitoring her, including multiple cameras and biomonitors. Once it was confirmed through the biomonitors that Wendy was asleep, Rebecca silently sneaked away from the room and shut the door. Then, from the computer in her own bedroom, Sarah secretly activated the special program. The hidden machines within the bedroom where Wendy slept in came to life. Windows were closed. All gaps were made airtight. The vents that connected the room to the air conditioning system were diverted to separate system. Pink gas gradually flowed into the room. Wendy quickly breathed in the gas in her sleep.

From the hidden speakers came sounds of feminine breathing, gasps, and moans. There was a mixture of solo and group voices.

"Desire... Women..."

The voice was husky.

"Desire... Female..."

There was a chorus of soft feminine moans.

"Desire... Lust... Lesbian..."

More gasps and breathing followed. The messages continued repeating, sometimes with different words.

Wendy began touching her body unconsciously. The gas was starting to have an effect on her. She groped her breasts slowly and touched her pussy. Her actions were enough to move the bed sheets away from her body. The outline of her fingers was visible on her pink panties. She unconsciously licked her glossy pink lips. In her current mental state, her subconscious mind accepted the messages readily.

Looking at Wendy writhing in her bed from the computer monitor, Sarah smiled at the current progress that she was making in her plan. Rebecca was gently massaging Sarah's shoulders from behind. Sarah turned her head around slightly and kissed Rebecca slightly with her red glossy lips.

"Let's get the sex party started," said Sarah in a sexy voice.

She got up from her chair and hugged Rebecca tightly, feeling the feminine warmth of her body. They pressed their warm, painted lips together, giving each other a deep, sensuous kiss. Their tongues went into each other's mouths and locked into a tight wrestle, tugging on each other, pushing back and forth, and trying to go deeper. Hands went roaming on each other's bodies from the shoulders to the ass, feeling the smooth curves and warmth. Painted-nailed fingers grazed and dug into flawless skin. Threads of glistening saliva connected their lips after they separated from each other. They stared straight into each other's eyes and smiled.

Sarah led Rebecca by her hand to her large king-size silver-framed bed, where Melanie and Katherine were currently making out. Once the two got on to the bed, Melanie and Katherine disengaged themselves and focused their attentions on Sarah. The four girls helped removed each other's lingerie before taking their positions on the bed. Sarah lied in the center position while the other girls surrounded her. The red-lipped siren gave Melanie and Katherine each a kiss before nudging their heads with her hands on to her large, perfect orbs. Running her fingers through their smooth braided hair, Sarah gasped when they bit slightly on her hardened nipples before sucking on them. Rebecca was between Sarah's smooth legs, licking and kissing along their whole lengths, starting from the end of her perfect red-nailed feet up to her top of her thighs. She loved the warm feeling of them on her cheeks and mixed the kissing with gentle nuzzling and butterfly kisses.

Melanie stopped sucking for a moment to swirl her tongue on the areola around Sarah's nipple. Then she gave the nipple one last suck and kiss before moving her lips to Sarah's face. She planted a brief kiss on Sarah's red lips before moving on to kissing her cheeks, forehead, and earlobes. Every part of their goddess was beautiful in their eyes. Melanie's hands worked on squeezing one of Sarah's breasts and caressing the sides of Sarah's body. Sarah's fingers on her right hand reached between Melanie's thighs to stroke her pussy. She unconsciously parted her thighs more so that Sarah's fingers could move more freely into her pussy. Katherine continued kissing and sucking on Sarah's breasts while stroking her own pussy and groping her own mammaries. She later stopped stroking her own pussy and moved her magenta-nailed fingers that were slick with her pussy juice up to Sarah's lips, who promptly sucked them, savoring Katherine's delicious wetness. Katherine then moved her body forward a bit and lowered one of her breasts on Sarah's face, positioning it with one of her hands. Sarah raised her head slightly to suck on the proffered nipple. She flicked the hardened nipple repeatedly with the tip of her tongue before sucking and biting on it, relishing the taste of female flesh. Katherine gasped in response and then repositioned her breast so that Sarah could have better access.

At this point, Rebecca was teasing the lips of Sarah's hairless pussy with her tongue and glossy purple lips. She then parted Sarah's lips with her fingers and extended her tongue into Sarah's love canal, tasting the sweet wetness of her goddess, causing her to gasp in pleasure. She moved her tongue in various directions, spelling out the name "Sarah" repeatedly. Sarah moved one of her hands to Rebecca's head and pressed on it to get more feeling out of Rebecca's tongue. Her fingers occasionally clenched onto Rebecca's hair at peaks of excitement. In response, Rebecca grasped onto Sarah's smooth ass tightly, as if trying to raise it. Sarah's legs wrapped around Rebecca's upper body. The feeling and warmth of the goddess' legs was heavenly for Rebecca, even better than what her boyfriend could ever offer, not that she really cared about her boyfriend anymore. Meanwhile, Katherine and Melanie moved their lips onto Sarah's for a lengthy three-way kiss as they caressed each other's bodies. They exchanged saliva and tasted the juicy flavors of each other's lipstick. Sarah soon orgasmed and she cried loudly in her release. Rebecca clamped her purple lips tightly onto Sarah's pussy in attempt to catch as much of the female honey that came out as she can. Her own orgasm came shortly afterwords under her own deft fingers. Her orgasmic juice squirted on her hand and flowed down along her thighs.

Afterwords, they got themselves off from each other to prepare for the next round. Sarah took out three see-through double-ended strap-ons from an ornate box with a velvety interior. The colors of the strap-ons were pink, blue, and purple, respectively. Each of the girls donned a strap-on, except for Rebecca who went to the center of the bed on her fours, waiting for the other girls. Sarah climbed on the bed and went behind Rebecca. She slowly inserted her pink strap-on into Rebecca's pussy, causing both Rebecca and herself to gasp in the process. Melanie got in front of Rebecca on her knees and moved the dangling end of her blue strap-on in front of Rebecca's face, who smiled before licking the end of the blue phallic end. Once it was coated with enough saliva, Rebecca took the blue member in her mouth, and proceeded to give Melanie a blow job like she would her boyfriend. Sarah proceeded to pound Rebecca's pussy, starting a slow tempo and then raising the pace. Behind Sarah was Katherine, who was fucking Sarah with her purple strap-on in her ass.

Katherine hugged Sarah from behind as she was fucking her and caressed the front part of her body, giving special attention to Sarah's gravity-defying, voluminous breasts. She would occasionally lick her ears, the sides of her face, along her neck, and her shoulders. Melanie closed her eyes and groped her own breasts with one hand as she held onto Rebecca's hair with the other as she continued fucking her in the mouth. Sarah moved her hands along Rebecca's waists, rubbing along the beautiful, smooth skin, and grazing it with her fingers. Sometimes she would lean forward more in order to grope Rebecca's breasts, and in doing so push her ass back against Katherine's strapon. Sarah could feel with her fingers the hardness of Rebecca's nipples from arousal.

Rebecca's orgasm came all of a sudden and Sarah could feel Rebecca's juices flowing down along her thighs. She moaned through the strapon in her mouth until her orgasm subsided. Sarah's orgasm came shortly afterwards. Katherine moved her head over Sarah's shoulders to give Sarah a deep kiss and clamped her hands tightly onto her breasts as Sarah's orgasm continued. Sensing that her own orgasm was about to begin, Melanie pulled the strapon out from Rebecca's mouth and quickly unbuckled the harness before removing it. She slammed her wet pussy in front Rebecca's face, who quickly wrapped her lips around the folds of her pussy and plunged her tongue in deeply to initiate Melanie's orgasm. She came loudly while arching her body backwards, and Rebecca gulped down all of Melanie's feminine honey. But that was not all, Rebecca slid her tongue upwards, swirling it on Melanie's belly button jewelry, going between Melanie's breasts, and then ending finally to the side of her cheek. She then moved her face in front of Melanie's face and then kissed her deeply, causing Melanie to taste her own juices in the process.

The four girls removed themselves from each other and then paired off randomly for the final round of sex. Through a simple game of rock, paper, and scissors, it was decided that Sarah was going pair with Rebecca and Melanie with Katherine.

Sarah and Rebecca fucked each other missionary style using a see-through red double dildo. At the end of each stroke, each of half the red dildo would disappear completely in their pussies. Their hardened nipples pressed and rubbed onto each other as they fucked. Red lips kissed purple lips and tongues dueled. They grunt and moaned into each other's mouths, exchanging globs of delicious saliva in the process. Flawless skin rubbed over flawless skin. Sarah tossed her hair aside when it got in the way of their kissing. Rebecca felt the warm, sweet breath of Sarah on her face during the breaks between kissing and enjoyed it. They interlocked their fingers and legs together as if they were trying to fuse their bodies together. Vaginal fluids mixed. The red dildo was sleek and shiny from female wetness of both girls. Soon they came. Their fingers and legs interlocked in a more tightening grip from the orgasmic explosion.

123456...8