Brainy Teen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I'm going to go first." Sarah looked right in the eyes of Wendy, who was sitting next to her. "Truth or dare?"

"Ummm... truth."

"Who do you think of when you masturbate?"

Wendy's face immediately reddened as she reluctantly answered, "Daniel."

The girls chuckled at Wendy's timid response.

"Your turn, Wendy!"

Wendy looked at Katherine and asked, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Okay, act like a chicken."

"That's too easy!" Katherine immediately got up and did her best imitation of a chicken, causing Wendy and the rest of the girls to laugh.

Katherine then asked Melanie, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"When was the last time you gave your boyfriend a blow job?"

Melanie's eyes widened a bit. "Last night."

Katherine giggled.

Melanie asked Rebecca while looking into her eyes, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Take off all your clothes except for your underwear!"

Rebecca rolled her eyes and quickly stripped after standing up. Wendy was a bit shocked. It was Sarah's turned to be asked. At this point, Wendy began to feel the effects of her special drink.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Call yourself a slutty, worthless whore who wants to have sex with men, women, and animals!"

Sarah narrowed her eyes at Rebecca, who was smiling mischievously.

"I'm a slutty, worthless whore who wants to have sex with men, women, and animals!"

It was Wendy's turn and she opted for a dare, so Sarah said, "Take off your clothes, but do it seductively like those pornstars do."

"All of them?"

"Just leave the underwear on."

Wendy remembered how the women acted in the porn movies she had watched and immediately began stripping. Looking at the girls in their eyes, Wendy puts on a sexy smile and swayed her body slowly and sexily while taking off her clothes piece by piece. She found it strange that she could do it without much hesitation or inhibition.

"Oooohhh... Wendy, you act like a real professional pornstar!" commented Rebecca. Wendy suddenly became self-conscious and she blushed.

The game continued for a few rotations. Everyone was down to their bra and panties except for Rebecca and Sarah, who were completely naked. Many embarrassing "secrets" revealed, such as Melanie cheating on a history test, Katherine masturbating in girl's bathroom in school several times, Rebecca driving illegally when she was younger, etc. In the last rotation, Rebecca made Sarah say "I love you" and then kiss her on the lips. It had to be done convincingly. Sarah made several attempts, with Rebecca and her giggling in the process, before she got it right. Wendy was a bit shocked when she saw them both kissing, but she was even more shocked when find herself blurting out "dare" on her turn and Sarah telling her to masturbate with her fingers for five minutes while repeating "I want to lick Sarah's pussy." However, she did the dare nonetheless and found herself doing it with the sensuality of a pornstar. Legs were spread apart, panties pulled aside, and fingers inserted into her pussy. She closed her eyes while moaning and uttering those sweet, lovely words. Her left hand reached under the bra cup to squeeze her own breasts.

"Wendy, you're making me horny!" Sarah joked, causing Wendy to blush even harder.

A game of Scrabble followed. It was especially enjoyable for Wendy because she already knew a lot of words. Katherine was the one who was constantly stumped. Afterwords was the game of Risk. Wendy didn't have much experience with the game, and was eliminated early. Poker was next, and it was again a game that Wendy was familiar with. They played several enjoyable rounds of poker before Sarah announced that it was bath time.

"We are going to bathe... together?" asked Wendy, who was a bit shocked.

Sarah said, "Of course, silly. Taking a bath alone is boring. It's more fun when we clean each other. My jacuzzi bath tub is big enough for all of us."

Rebecca added, "Don't worry, Wendy. This is no different than girls showering together in our school. You need to experience new things or else you'll always remain a prude."

But they don't wash each other, Wendy thought. Not wanting to offend Sarah or any of her friends, Wendy reluctantly agreed. "I guess you're right. I do need to try new things."

The bathroom with the large jacuzzi was beautifully lined with beautiful, gleaming white marble tile. The lights, faucets, handles, mirrors, and cabinets were predominantly gold and white in color. Various vases of flowers were placed at certain spots. Everything looked elegant.

While they were undressing in the bathroom, Sarah looked at Wendy's hairy pussy and said, "Wendy, your pussy is so hairy."

"Is there... anything wrong with that?"

Sarah replied, "We all shave our pussies. It's what popular girls do. Look."

Wendy looked around and indeed all of the girls' pussies were hairless. She suddenly felt self-conscious.

"Now is the perfect time to shave it. Go have a seat at the chair over there. I'll get the shaving cream and a new razor."

Wendy sat naked on the silver-framed chair as Sarah, who was equally naked, applied the cream and proceeded in shaving all the hair off the area around Wendy's pussy.

"Good, now your pussy looks much better." Sarah got up and threw away the disposable razor.

All five of them were standing naked in front of the jacuzzi now. Sarah nudged Wendy to go in first and she walked cautiously into it. She went to further to the other side of the tub and hugged the edge. The other girls giggled and followed suit. At the same moment, Wendy began to noticed the strange, fragrant smell again that she first noticed on the dildo that Sarah gave her, but didn't think much of it.

"Time to turn the jets on!" said Sarah as she turned a golden handle counterclockwise.

"Feels wonderful," sighed Melanie as she closed her eyes.

The tranquility of the moment was shattered when Katherine began splashing water at Melanie. "Hehehehehe... How do you feel now?!"

In retaliation, Melanie splashed water back at Katherine. It progressed to everyone splashing water at each other, including Wendy. Pretty soon, the splashing was over and they began applying soap on their scrubbers. Sarah turned off the water jets. The girls began pairing off with each other: Melanie paired with Rebecca, Katherine with Sarah, and Wendy was left alone. They began scrubbing soap on each other's bodies. The water became all bubbly with foamy soap suds. Wendy stared at them in shock because the action seemed a bit too intimate. There were subtle sapphic connotations. She tried looking away as she scrubbed her own body, but for some had this slight urge to stare.

Sarah expected this and said to her, "Wendy, what's wrong? I've told you before that we're cleaning each other. There's nothing to be afraid of. Popular girls do this all the time."

"Ummmm..." Wendy put on an uneasy look on her face.

"Don't worry, Wendy, you'll get your turn," said Rebecca as she turned her head to face Wendy. Melanie was scrubbing Rebecca slowly behind her on her shoulders and arms. Their slick, wet bodies were almost touching each other. Melanie surprised Rebecca by pressing her own tits onto her back and grabbing her boobs from behind and squeezing them, causing the nipples on it to slowly grow erect from arousal. "What fine boobs you have, Rebecca!"

In response, Rebecca reached backwards with her hands and grabbed Melanie's ass, pressing their bodies even tighter together in the process. "Your ass feels fake!"

Wendy was shocked by their sudden actions of intimacy and didn't notice Sarah and Katherine converging on her like predators coming onto an unsuspecting prey. She jerked slightly when she suddenly felt their hands on her naked shoulders and began massaging them.

"Wendy, it's alright. Just relax. There's nothing wrong with it." For some reason, Wendy began to feel calm at Sarah's words. She knew that she should remain alarmed, but was unable to.

"She's right, Wendy," added Katherine.

Smiling, Sarah and Katherine began to use their scrubbers on Wendy. Their motions on her shoulders were slow and sensual.

"Relax," whispered Sarah again. "Look at how they are enjoying it."

Wendy looked. They stopped holding onto each other's tits and ass, but they were still close to each other in skin-to-skin contact. Rebecca turned around and looked at Melanie's eyes with a smile on her face. As if on cue, they pressed their breasts lightly together so that only their nipples touched. Their hands that were holding scrubbers reached downwards to caress the area near their pussies, but never touching them. The other hands went on each other's asses to squeeze and rub them. Rebecca would sometimes slid one of her fingers along the vertical crevice of Melanie's ass. Wet with soap suds, their bodies glistened under the light.

Wendy's mind began to feel foggy. It had crept in slowly, and now the effect got strong enough for her to feel it. Her body became more sensitive. Each caress from the scrubber gave her body strong reactions.

Sarah complemented Wendy's body, "Wendy, you've have such a nice body. If guys see you like this, they will all have heart attacks."

"Katherine, that's ridiculous. I'm just an ordinary girl."

Katherine leaned over and whispered to Wendy's ear, "She's right. You are a pretty girl. Once you put on the new look, you'll be a super hot girl."

"Really?"

"Yes," answered Katherine as she started scrubbing lower down Wendy's back. Sarah was gently scrubbing one of Wendy's breasts and occasionally brushed the now highly sensitive nipple, causing Wendy to gasp. Her nipples soon became erect and hard from the touches. Katherine reached the upper crevice of Wendy's ass at this point, causing Wendy to gasp again. The scrubber under Katherine's fine hand then retreated and moved in circles on her ass. With a smile, Katherine started scrubbing her way to Wendy's pubic area, moving around the upper thigh. The scrubber went around her pussy lips and at one point accidentally touching it.

"Ahhh!" Wendy gasped as her oversensitive clit was touched.

"Oops! That's was an accident!"

Wendy knew there was something wrong with what they're doing, but found it hard to think. With dreamy eyes she continued watching Melanie and Rebecca's lathered bodies writhing slowly on each other. Sometimes their lips would come close together but never touching. They would rub their cheeks together and touch each other, but the contact would never linger for too long. Inwardly, they wanted to do more to each other but had to follow Sarah's plan.

Sarah continued scrubbing on Wendy's upper body, paying special attention to her most sensitive parts, while Katherine continued her task on the areas below Wendy's waist. Her whole body was tingling and hot, and Wendy didn't know why or really cared for that matter. It was much easier not to think. The tiny voice in the back of her head was squashed by the sensations that constantly assaulted her.

"Now you scrub me," said Sarah while looking intently at Wendy's eyes.

Slowly, Wendy raised the scrubber to Sarah's shoulders and began cleaning her. She moved the scrubber in slow, circular motions, like what Sarah did to her. When she reached Sarah's breasts, Sarah closed her eyes and tilted her head back to savor more of the Wendy's ministrations.

"That feels good, Wendy."

Up close, Wendy began noticing the details of Sarah's breasts. They were beautifully shaped, firm, and stood out wonderfully as if ready for grasping. No wonder she's has a cute boyfriend. With those breasts, no boy could resist her. Sarah placed her warm, slippery hands on Wendy's shoulders and slowly pressed her downwards in the water.

"Clean me down there."

Wendy scrubbed in circles around her pussy, being careful not to touch the lips. Her tiny inner voice appeared again and told her this was wrong and perverted, but her mental fog made it easy to just ignore her inner conscience. Sarah expressed her satisfaction by voicing a long "MMmmmmmmm..." Her hands were slowly roaming all over Wendy's upper body. Wendy wanted to object, but for some reason it felt too good for her to complain.

"Wendy, I think you missed a spot." She pressed her pussy closer to Wendy until it was merely inches from her face, causing Wendy to back away a bit.

"Wendy, my pussy won't bite!"

"It was just... too close," said Wendy as she resume the scrubbing of Sarah's pubic area.

The time spent at the jacuzzi continued on like this for a while before they rinsed themselves of the soap by turning on the water jets again. Throughout Wendy's ordeal in the jacuzzi, she was lightly touched and stroked as she watched the suggestive actions of the other girls, but there was never anything overtly sexual. After Wendy got out of the jacuzzi to dry herself, her mental fog cleared.

At around midnight, they gathered in Sarah's large bedroom to put on makeup. Each of them selected the colors of makeup to match or complement the color of the lingerie that they each wore. They helped each other apply lipstick, lip gloss, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, and nail polish on their nails of their hands and feet. Sarah's theme was red, Rebecca's theme was purple, Melanie's theme was blue, Katherine's theme was magenta, and Wendy's theme was pink. After that was done they braided each other's hair in various styles.

They were going to watch a hardcore porno and masturbate together. Their bodies were all naked except for the lingerie that they each wore. Sarah brought out an ornate box with three dildos inside. They were battery operated and were of the following translucent colors: red, blue, and green.

"Okay everyone, pick your dildos!"

"But there's only three!" protested Wendy.

"We're going to share them," said Sarah.

"But isn't that's kind of... dirty?"

Rebecca rolled her eyes and said, "Wendy, there's nothing wrong with it. Our pussies are clean, just like yours is. Popular girls do this all the time."

"It's okay, I guess..."

Rebecca chose the red dildo, Melanie picked the green one, and finally Katherine selected the blue one. The porn video started on the widescreen plasma TV. Sarah, Rebecca, and Wendy sat together on a red leather sofa while Melanie and Katherine sat on the red leather arm chairs next to the sofa. Wendy had a guess who was going to share the dildo with her. Despite her agreeing with the sharing, she had this uneasy feeling. After the movie's opening, which contained the introductory credits and some previews, they were presented a sunny patio scene. A well-built guy wearing a t-shirt and shorts walked to a chair and sat on it. He was followed by two beautiful brunettes wearing light-colored sundresses with floral designs. Their high heels click-clacked on the wooden boards of the patio.

The two women smiled at the man as they slowly took off each other's pink and yellow sundresses, leaving only their underwear and heels on. One of them knelt down between the man's legs and proceeded help him take off his shorts. The other woman went behind the man to give him a brief back massage and whisper sexy things into his ear such as "My pussy is hungry for your cock" and "Fuck me". She then took off his t-shirt and tossed it away. Her tongue extended from between her red lips to lick his ear and face. The woman between his legs licked his thighs several times while rubbing her hands on his dick until it hardened. She opened her red-lipped mouth and devoured his long cock like a popsicle.

"This is so hot," Rebecca commented as she rubbed the tip of the dildo on her pussy lips.

Sarah added, "MMMMmmmmmmmm, yeah..."

Wendy looked around nerviously and then popped a question, "How come there are two girls and a guy instead of one guy and one girl?"

Rebecca replied, "This is every guy's wet dream, Wendy."

"But we're girls!"

Sarah answered, "It can be just as hot for a girl. Imagine yourself sharing your boyfriend with your best friend in bed. It's so kinky. Right girls?"

Melanie, Rebecca, and Katherine replied in unison, "Yeah!"

"Ummm... Why would I want to do that? Isn't that helping my boyfriend cheat on me?"

Sarah got up and sat next to Wendy on the sofa. "That's not cheating. That's called making your boyfriend happy by making his fantasies come true. It would make him even happier if you find it sexy too. You do want to satisfy your future boyfriend, don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Good, then let's continue."

Everyone resumed their light stroking of their own bodies with or without the aid of dildos. Wendy played with her own breasts while teasing her pussy and moaning sexually, basically doing what other girls were doing. The woman who was massaging the man's back moved next to the other woman to have her share of the man's large cock. They licked hungrily along his shaft and the area around his nut sacs.

Rebecca said to Wendy, "Hey, Wendy, let's do what those girls in the video are doing now." She raised the dildo to Wendy's face, which was slick with her own juices.

Wendy looked at the dildo hesitantly. Sharing a dildo was one thing, but to taste another girl's wetness on it was another matter. Sarah reminded Wendy, "Remember what Rebecca and I said before, Wendy."

Reluctantly, Wendy licked along the shaft of the fragrant red dildo as Rebecca licked the other side. At first she was repulsed by the taste of Rebecca's wetness on it, but after a while she got used to the taste. The smell on dildo made Wendy's mind foggy again without her realizing it. When they both got to the tip of the dildo, Rebecca "accidentally" brushed her purple lips on Wendy's pink lips, prompting Rebecca say a quick "Oops! Sorry."

Saliva mixed with Rebecca's wetness and glistening threads of them connected the dildo to their sexy lips. The women in the video alternated in sucking the man's cock. Rebecca pulled the dildo away from both of their lips and smiled at Wendy. Wendy looked at her and then at the video, unsure of what to do next. Rebecca waved the dildo a bit before plunging it into her own mouth and sucking on it. Occasionally, Rebecca moaned in time with the strokes as she looked at Wendy's eyes with a cheerful expression. Wendy averted her eyes, but Rebecca grabbed Wendy's chin with her free hand and made her look again.

Suddenly, Sarah's hands was on Wendy's waist and she was slowly sliding them up and down. "Isn't what Rebecca's doing hot? Imagine that dildo is your future boyfriend's cock," said Sarah huskily next to Wendy's ear. Wendy tried to imagine the red dildo as the cock of the boy she had a crush on, but it was hard to think with Sarah sliding her hands on the sides of her body.

"Mmmmmm... That's very sexy," Sarah whispered into Wendy's ear again. "Why are you stopping, Wendy? Continue stroking yourself."

Wendy felt reluctant in continuing because it felt kind of weird masturbating to another girl sucking on a dildo, but on the other hand it was hard to resist Sarah's command. Her fingers were wet with with her own juices. After a while, Rebecca pulled the dildo out from her mouth and pointed it at Wendy's lips.

"Here, suck on it," said Rebecca. Wendy obeyed and sucked on the dildo, tasting Rebecca's saliva and pussy juice again. It was a imitation of the girls alternating in sucking the man's cock in the porn video while masturbating. They repeated swapping the dildo and sucking all while stroking their own pussies with their fingers. Sarah was caressing and massaging Wendy's body throughout this time, careful in avoiding her breasts and pussy. Rebecca knew Wendy was about to cum so she handed her the dildo.

"Here, Wendy, you can cum first with the dildo." Rebecca handed the red dildo to Wendy.

Wendy took the buzzing dildo and plunged it into her own pussy. After a few strokes, she came. Pussy juice gushed onto the dildo and dribbled down her thighs. Sarah hugged Wendy around her waist, pressing her hardened nipples onto her back.

123456...8