Brainy Teen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah gets up from the sofa and stands a short distance away from Wendy. "I'm going to walk around this room and I want you to look at me. Take in as many details as possible."

"Okay."

Slowly, Sarah walked around the room with a confident strut like she often does. Wendy's eyes followed Sarah as she moved, never once changing focus. After a while Sarah stopped directly in front of Wendy.

"So, tell me what you've noticed."

"Well, I noticed your face... your curves..."

"Is that all?"

"Umm... the way you walked... your breasts... your ass..."

"Good, now we're getting somewhere. You'll just have to practice more."

Sarah smiled and gave Wendy a seductive look while licking her own lips briefly. This reminded Wendy of the women that she watched in the porn videos that Sarah gave her. Maintaining her gaze, she walked the short distance to Wendy with a sexy walk. She then stopped and lowered her face close to Wendy's.

"Sarah, what are you doing?"

"Silly, I was just demonstrating. That's a seductive gesture. Now I want you to repeat what I did."

Wendy tried duplicating Sarah's actions and gave her best attempt in acting like a seductive lesbian. The porn videos that she had practiced with before helped. Standing a distance away from Sarah with her hands on her hips, Wendy looked at Sarah intently and licked her lips briefly, tasting the strawberry flavor of her own pink lipstick. She then performed her own version of the sexy strut, walking towards Sarah seductively. When she moved her face close to Sarah's, Sarah surprised Wendy with a kiss and then giggled after breaking it off.

"Sarah..."

"Just for practice. That should be very natural to you later on."

For some reason, Wendy felt a bit uneasy when Sarah said that. But that thought was interrupted when one of Sarah's hands reached up to squeeze Wendy's boob, causing her to gasp in surprise.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it. Okay, let's call it a day, but you still need to practice at home."

Sarah walked over to cabinet and opened a drawer. She grabbed several Playboy magazines and several female modeling DVDs.

"I want you to practice with these," said Sarah as she handed Wendy the stuff. "Look at the girls in the video and the magazines. Notice them. Express desire for them."

Wendy examined the magazines and the DVDs that Sarah gave her. She stared at them for a while. She had a sudden tingling feeling, but it was only for a brief passing moment.

"Call me tonight and I'll coach you."

"Okay."

"Also, Wendy. From now on I want you to avoid masturbating until I tell you too?"

"Why?" Wendy protested.

"It's necessary for your training."

Wendy wanted to mouth another protest but stopped after looking at Sarah's face.

Late that night, after Wendy had finished her homework, she had a sudden urge to play with herself. "Sarah wouldn't know," she thought. But as her fingers neared her pussy, she hesitated and then suddenly stopped. "I can't betray her trust in me."

Wendy called Sarah with her cell phone.

"Hello?"

After a few rings, Sarah answered. "Hey Wendy, are you ready?"

"Yes."

"You didn't masturbate, did you?" asked Sarah although she already knew the answer.

"No."

"Good. Now I want you to pop in the red DVD and play it."

Wendy started playing the DVD. A raven-haired woman wearing a red silk chemise with frilly edges and a sheer section at the front walked into the scene. Flashes from the camera began as she placed herself in various poses.

"Wendy, describe her to me."

"She has curly black hair. She's wearing red lingerie."

"It's a chemise."

"A chemise. She has on red high heels. Her lips are red. She has this air of confidence..."

Wendy continued describing the female model to Sarah. After describing as many details as Wendy could, Sarah asked her about the model's attractiveness.

"Do you think she's sexually attractive?"

"Umm..." Wendy hesitated.

"Remember, Wendy, get into the act."

"Yes, I think she's sexually attractive."

"Imagine she's in your room right now. What would you want to do with her?"

Wendy thought about it for a few seconds and remembered what she did with Sarah earlier this afternoon. "I want to wrap my arms around her and kiss her."

"What else?"

"I want to... feel her up."

"That's good, Wendy. Now I want to pleasure yourself as you watch the models on the video, but don't cum. If you feel the need to cum, just stop and wait."

Wendy complied with Sarah's order and brought herself close orgasm and then stopping. This was repeated many times. They continued this for about half an hour with the successive models in the video before calling it a night. Sarah was happy at the way things were going in her plan for Wendy. Soon, if all goes as planned, Wendy would be entirely hers.

On the next day, during the passing period after second period class, Wendy saw Lauren and Daniel walking together. They were talking to each other cheerfully. Wendy had this sudden pang of jealousy. When they got close, both Daniel and Lauren greeted Wendy. She greeted them back as cheerfully as she could, despite her opposite feelings. That Daniel didn't call her these past few days and talked with her less was likely due to that girl, she thought. Wendy then walked into the restroom. When she was done with her business and was washing her hands, Sarah walked right in.

"Time for some practice."

"Practice?"

"Yes, get into the stall with me."

Wendy was a bit reluctant, but obediently followed Sarah's order and got into one of the stalls with her. They hanged their backpacks on the hooks. Looking at Sarah's face, Wendy wondered what to do next.

"What's with the sad face? Oh, I know - it's about Daniel again, isn't it?

"..."

"I know it even if you don't tell me. Don't worry, once we get through with all this, you'll win Daniel's heart."

"Really?"

"I promise. Now, kiss me."

Wendy slowly wrapped her arms around Sarah, closed her eyes, and planted a kiss on Sarah's lips. Sarah reciprocated and they made out for about five minutes. Their hands all over each others bodies with Sarah putting a bit more aggressiveness. The fear of being discovered was always on Wendy's mind, but for some reason she felt a bit excited. It was about two minutes pass the beginning of third period when the session ended and Wendy rushed back to class while Sarah walked casually.

Wendy had some difficulty focusing during class. Her thoughts would occasionlly drift to Sarah and what they did together. She tried shaking her head to clear the unwanted images, but they kept coming back.

"Is there a problem, Ms. Livingston?" asked the teacher.

"Umm... No, I just feel a little light-headed."

"Do you need to go to the infirmary?"

"No, I'm fine."

After a while, all those erotic thoughts disappeared and Wendy was relieved. She was finally able to concentrate on her classes.

Lunch period came and Wendy sat next to Madelynn again at lunch. Acting on her subconscious impulses, Wendy looks at Madelynn in that way. Madelynn found Wendy's gawking a bit weird.

"Is there something on my face?"

"Oh, no... nothing."

Wendy suddenly had a worrisome feeling when she found out she had been staring at Madelynn for a while without knowing it. Even worse, she had this tingly, fuzzy feeling. She quickly reassured herself that it wasn't her true feelings and it was all due to Sarah's instructions and training. Dropping that issue immediately, they continuing talking like they usually did when they were together. Later, when Wendy got out from the cafeteria, she received a text message from Sarah, telling her to meet with her immediately at the third floor girls' restroom. Not wasting any time, she told Madelynn that she had some business to attend to and parted with her.

Sarah was already waiting there when Wendy arrived. She had her arms crossed and was smiling in a way that almost seemed like a smirk. Wendy just stood there in front of Sarah, knowing what to do but still hesitant.

"Wendy, you should know what to do."

Wendy took a breath and exhaled. "Yes, for practice." Remembering what she did earlier, she closed the distance between them and wrapped her arms around Sarah. Looking at Sarah briefly in the eyes, she move her succulent pink lips in for a kiss. It was a light kiss and that gradually became more intense, but there was still no tongue action yet. Sarah's hands started roaming slowly on Wendy's body. Taking the cue, Wendy did the same on Sarah's body.

"Let's get into a stall," whispered Sarah after breaking the kiss. She led Wendy by the hand to one of the stalls, walking over gleaming white tile. Wendy now noticed how soft Sarah's hand was, but tried not to think much more about it. They got into the one that was the furthest. After locking the door and hanging their stuff, they proceeded with their make out session. They didn't say anything. Actions were all that matter at that moment.

Wendy had to take the initiative again. Having less hesitation than before because of her previous experience with Sarah, she kissed Sarah promptly and they wrapped their arms around each other again. Knowing that Wendy was in need of a release, Sarah pressed her thigh forward to Wendy's crotch, teasing her, knowing that she's bound to her orders not to orgasm without permission.

"Sarah," said Wendy as she broke the kiss momentarily. "That's making me..."

Sarah simply smiled in response and continued moving her thigh for several moments before retreating. The sudden stopping of the stimulation caused Wendy to move her hips forward subconsciously to try to get to source of the pleasure. Sarah noticed her distress and then whispered, "Wendy, don't worry, you'll eventually get your release." That statement made Wendy blush when she realized Sarah knew what exactly she wanted at that moment.

Deciding to take this a bit further, amidst the nuzzling, kissing, and cuddling, Sarah slipped some of her fingers inside the waist band of Wendy's tight-fitting jeans and slowly slid her fingers around her crotch area but never touching the naughty spot. Wendy gasped in response as Sarah's expert fingers continued moving around her waist to her ass, feeling the softness of her ass. Her heart began beating faster and she found it very strange that she's responding to Sarah's touching in this way, but nevertheless it felt good for some reason. Sarah knew perfectly well what was happening to Wendy as she continuing her assault. She moved her hands up to the small of Wendy's back beneath her tube top, feeling soft skin again. Wendy didn't emulate Sarah's actions of reaching beneath clothing to caress her body directly but Sarah had already planned on making Wendy do that soon and more. She's going eventually make Wendy a full-blown lesbian and make her forget about Daniel whether she want it or not. The bell signaling the end of lunch period soon rang and they disentangled from each other, but not before Sarah gave Wendy one last kiss and a boob squeeze.

The last bell of the day rang and Wendy was relieved. She went to her locker to sort her books, taking what she needed and leaving what she didn't. As she was walking down the steps in front of the main entrance after school, she felt a hand on her ass. Immediately turning around to face the owner of the hand, she was relieved that it was just Sarah, who had on a friendly smile. Her mind rationalized the touch as being just a friendly gesture.

"Let's go to my place to continue your training."

"Okay." Without even thinking about disagreeing, Wendy followed Sarah to her sports car and began the trip to Sarah's home for more sapphic training.

Once they got Sarah's house, Wendy was immediately offered a drink. This time is was another fruit juice cocktail that consisted of strawberry, cherry, and kiwi juice. In the many times that Wendy drank Sarah's fruity concoctions, she never questioned about the exact ingredients nor place doubt in Sarah's intentions. After refreshing themselves, Sarah took Wendy to her bedroom again, this time by her hand. Wendy felt the softness of her hand and the feeling was amplified by the drink. They sat together on the sofa.

"Today's training is going to be more advanced. We're going to get more involved if you know what I mean."

Sarah placed both of her hands on Wendy's hands. "Remember to just relax. Are you ready?"

Wendy hesitated a bit and then slowly nodded her head. Sarah started off by kissing Wendy, which Wendy was already familiar with by now. Soon, however, Wendy felt Sarah's tongue probing her lips as if trying to get into her mouth. Wendy backed away slightly but Sarah held onto Wendy's shoulders and gently pulled her back. Remembering what Sarah told her before, Wendy relented and let Sarah's tongue into her mouth. It felt kind of yucky at first. She felt Sarah's tongue exploring every corner of the inside of her mouth and her tongue. Sarah broke the kiss momentarily, leaving a thin connecting trail of saliva between their lips. She whispered, "Work your tongue too. Don't make me do all the work."

They kissed each other deeply again. When Wendy felt Sarah's tongue inside her mouth this time, she responded by moving her own tongue, dueling Sarah's tongue, and then trying to extend it into Sarah's mouth. She felt the insides of her mouth and tasted much of her saliva. It wasn't as bad as she initially thought. Sarah pulled Wendy tighter to her own body, mashing their breasts together. Their deep French kiss lasted for about ten minutes and their hands never stopped roaming one each other's bodies throughout this time, though Sarah was a bit more aggressive. After the kiss ended, Sarah's hands were rested still on Wendy's body.

"Remember when I touched and felt your skin today in the restroom?"

Wendy didn't really want to remember what she did with Sarah at school but tried to nonetheless.

"Yes."

"Did it felt good?"

She hesitated a bit before answering "yes", remembering that, despite not being into girls in any sexual way, it did felt somewhat good. Sarah smiled inwardly, knowing that her drugs and mental manipulation had successfully put Wendy into a sustained state of sexual confusion and sought to exploit that fully.

"Now we're going to take off our clothes," said Sarah as she got up from the red leather sofa and stood a few feet in front of Wendy. "I'm going do it first in the same way those porn stars do it."

Sarah began taking off her clothes off sensually. Wendy was reminded of some scenes in the porno videos that she watched.

"Don't take your eyes off me."

Taking off her red tube top off first, she writhed slowly in a serpentine way while feeling her body with her hands. The top was then tossed away. Only her red satin bra remained on her upper body. Her smile and gaze at Wendy was unmistakeably seductive. Sarah then proceeded to take off her jeans by first first removing her studded purple belt. She turned around slowly, showing her sexy ass to Wendy, as she slowly peeled the top of her tight-fitting jeans and pulling it down while simultaneously raising her legs alternately. Sarah was now down to her bra and panties. She did a hair toss and turned around slowly again, revealing her sexy curves to her. Wendy can't help but admire the perfection of Sarah's feminine body. Sarah moved back to the sofa and sat down.

"Your turn, and don't copy me exactly."

Wendy got up and stood in front of Sarah. She slowly writhed sexual in the same manner that Sarah did while maintaining eye contact with her. Wendy extended her tongue slightly and licked the outer edges of her glossy pink lips before taking off her blazer. Rubbing her hands over her breasts and the rest of her body, she grabbed the hem of her top and pulled upwards while gyrating her hips. Her pink satin bra was revealed. She loosened a bra strap intentionally but not enough to let the bra fall off. After undoing her belt and tossing it away, she slowly pulled down her jeans, and also made a feint of pulling down her panties too. Sarah was satisfied at Wendy's performance. Wendy sat back down on the sofa next to Sarah.

"Wendy, that was excellent."

"Really?"

"Yes, now let's go to my bed. We're going to make out for real this time."

Sarah led Wendy to her bed by her hand and told her to lie down on her back at the center of the bed. Wendy felt silky smoothness of pink satin bedsheets as she laid down. She felt the mattress of the bed moving slightly beneath as Sarah herself go on to the bed. Sarah crawled over on top of Wendy on her fours and looked at Wendy straight in her eyes while giving a sensual smile.

At this moment doubt crept into Wendy again, but she repeated in her mind that she's doing this to win Daniel's love and nothing more. She looked back at Sarah's eyes and wondered what's going to happen next. Sarah slowly lowered her body onto Wendy's and began grinding on Wendy's body slowly. The sensual skin-on-skin contact with Sarah in such a setting caused Wendy to gasp slightly. Wendy thought she couldn't possibly be aroused by this but there's no denying the good feelings that was evoked by the contact. It was strange. She didn't know why she was starting to feel this way with a girl. Sarah interlocked her fingers with Wendy's fingers as she lowered her glossy red lips to kiss Wendy like a lover would. Their tongues rubbed together and tugged on each other. As they kissed Sarah pressed her pelvis downward so that her red satin panties rubbed on Wendy's pink satin panties. Wendy's mind had difficulty rationalizing the emotions that she was feeling right now. It was wrong because it was suppose to be just an act. She shouldn't be feeling like this.

Wendy's attempt to think stopped when Sarah nudged her knee onto her crotch area and lightly stimulated her pussy. She can't help but get aroused by the sudden stimulation. Wendy's nipples began hardening, protruding slightly beneath her silky bra cups. Sarah's own nipples hardened too in the anticipation of having sex with Wendy, though she knew that she had to restrain herself. Her seduction of Wendy into lesbianism had to be gradual. Sarah's hands moved and caressed all over Wendy's curvaceous body, feeling the wonderful fullness of her breasts, the smoothness of her skin, and the suppleness of her ass. Sarah was doing most of the touching and caressing. Wendy's attempts to play with Sarah's body were more timid since she's not used to doing this. Feelings that Wendy never felt before assaulted her constantly. It was different than when she was making out with Sarah in the high school restrooms. The constant teasing of Wendy's pussy through her panties by Sarah's knee made Wendy really hot. She needed to get release, but then Sarah retracted her knee abruptly. She smiled inwardly at the expression on Wendy's face. Sarah enjoyed teasing her. Wendy hadn't had sexual release for two days and the aphrodisiacal effects of the drink made her desperate for it.

"Do you need to cum?" asked Sarah after raising her face from Wendy's.

There was a delay and then Wendy replied with a whisper, "Yes, please."

"Okay, then get back up on your knees."

Wendy got up from the bed, tossed her hair, and brushed away the strands that were covering her face.

"You may get yourself off now, but I want you to do it in a sexy way, like those porn stars that you've watched. Look me in the eyes while you do it."

While maintaining eye contact with Sarah, Wendy move one of her hands to her crotch, nudging her panties aside, and began masturbating, starting at a slow pace. She raised her other hand to her breast, slipping it beneath it's bra cup, and began squeezing it. The tempo of her self-pleasuring actions was soon raise and Wendy began moaning and gasping. Kneeling about three feet away from Wendy, Sarah too began masturbating.

1...345678