Breaking the Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew tapped Dan on the shoulder and passed him the pipe. Dan took a hit from it and handed it back, never looking away from Anna. Jamal took it from him and held it. Dan stroked her thighs, his penis thick and hanging low, still partially aroused.

As Dan kneeled between her bound legs rubbing his hands over her stockings and thighs, admiring her wet and reddened vulva, and his semen beading around her vaginal opening. Jamal moved to the side of the bed so he was looking down at Anna's face. She turned her head to look at him and smiled, her eyes partially open.

Jamal took a hit from the pipe and then leaned down. He kissed her and she opened her mouth taking the kiss eagerly. He exhaled and I saw tendrils of smoke escape from between their lips. She inhaled it and leaned her head up to take in the smoke and the kiss. He pulled away, took another hit, and kissed her again, exhaling the smoke into her mouth. She took it eagerly, wrapping her mouth around his so little smoke would escape and to kiss him harder. The kiss lasted long enough that when she exhaled smoke escaped from between their lips and out her nose. I could see their tongues entwined, hers pushing into his mouth.

Suddenly she squealed and pulled back as Dan was biting her thigh again. He opened his mouth wide to hold as much of her thigh as he could and bit down, not hard, just enough to feel his teeth sink into her firm flesh, so that when he let go there were small dents from his teeth. He rubbed his hand over the marks and sighed deeply.

"I could feast on these thighs for weeks," he said to himself.

Jamal set the pipe and lighter on the nightstand and started taking his clothes off, staring down at Anna. She lay back on the bed twitching, making me wonder if she'd had another small orgasm from the combination of the kissing, the smoke, and the bite. I knew she loved to be bit and could take it even harder than Dan did. She could come just from kissing and nibbling on her breasts and nipples.

Dan slid off the bed reluctantly, his hands slipping along her legs until he was standing on the floor. He walked back, still looking at her wet open vagina. He leaned against the wall beside me and sighed deeply.

"Thanks for inviting me in, mister," he said, glancing at me.

"My pleasure... and hers," I said.

He just nodded and walked out of the room slowly, brushing past Matthew and Phil.

Jamal was entirely naked but for his white socks. He got up on the bed at her side and straddled her stomach. He grabbed her breasts, one in each hand, and began massaging them, rolling them around in his palms.

"Such great tits," he said.

He was right. She did have great tits. Not too large or small, firm with round brown areola and nipples that seemed always hard.

"I've been looking at these all night," he said.

I'm sure everyone had been. She'd been nude the entire night. It would have been impossible to not look at and admire them.

Small groans rattled deep in his throat as he grabbed and pulled at her breasts, getting more rough, tweaking her nipples, gripping as much of a breast as he could in each hand, filling his large hands, so that her nipples pointed sharply up. She squirmed beneath him, impossible to say from pleasure or pain. He pressed her tits together, seeing how they formed a snug space between them. I knew he was going to titty fuck her then.

He moved up until he was straddling her chest, grabbed her hair, and lifted her head. He fed his thick dick into her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it and he began moving her head back and forth.

"That's it," he sighed, looking down at her.

I moved to the side of the bed so I could see him fucking her mouth. He sat still, moving her mouth along the length of his cock as it grew to an average length but thick with large veins running down the side. She was breathing heavy through her nose, unable to breathe with her mouth clamped around his erection. His brown butt tensed as he pulled her head towards him until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. The head of his cock must have pushed into her throat. He held her there for a moment looking down at her, his dreadlocks hanging over the sides of his face.

"You can take it all, girl," he said.

She nodded subtly and said a muffled "Mmmhmmm."

He stroked her hair and let her head fall back to the pillow. She looked up at him, licking her lips as she gasped and pulled in air. He rubbed his saliva-slickened erection over her lips and cheeks. She tried to lick it and put it in her mouth, but he kept moving it around, rubbing her saliva across her face. He grabbed the shaft and slapped the head against her puckered lips. She opened her mouth to suck on it again but he pulled away. She groaned in frustration as he moved back until he was hovering over her stomach and chest.

He turned around to reach for the lube still lying on the bed between her legs. I grabbed it and handed it to him.

"Thanks, man," he said and took the bottle from me.

I picked up the vibrator too. I held it in both hands, running one hand up and down the slick white surface. Another man had fucked her with it. I knew at the end of the night I would throw it away. I had no more use for it. It was tainted. But then that was the point of all of this.

Dan came back in the room, naked, his penis hanging down long and partially engorged. He definitely wasn't done. He was holding a half-eaten slice of pizza in one hand and a beer another. He stood in the doorway and Phil had to move further into the room and beside the bed near the night stand with the toys in it. Matthew moved next to him. They all watched Jamal and Anna intently.

Jamal squirted lube over her breasts and his dick which lay between them until they were glistening wet. He dropped the tube on the bed beside him and some lube leaked out on to the bed spread. He held her breasts, one in each hand, adjusted his cock so it was lying on the smooth skin between them, and then pushed them together. They were just big enough to wrap around his thick shaft and encase most of the length of it if when he pushed them together tightly. He started sliding it back and forth between her tits, the head peeking out at the top and then slipping back between them.

His body was lean, not scrawny like Dan's, with hardened muscle tensing as he moved, close to the type of man Anna would normally choose, but not bulky and pretty like Troy, just a naturally taut physique. I could see the muscles of his butt constrict as he slid his erection between her breasts and his stomach tense as he pulled back. He took on a smooth easy rhythm. He groaned, "Uhhh... yes... Uhhh... yes..." over and over as he watched his cock slipping between her slick tits. He pushed her breasts together tightly and rubbed and pinched her nipples, making them stand up stiff and round. She moaned and licked her lips, looking up at him and then straining to look at the penis between her breasts, the head coming close to her chin.

I walked around the bed, in front of Matthew, and behind Dan and Phil to lay the used vibrator on the night stand. I picked up the lube from the bed before it leaked onto the bed spread even more and set it on the night stand. I looked down at the open drawer with all the toys in it. I thought about what I could do next. So many toys that could be ruined. I took some perverse self-destructive delight in imagining letting them use all those toys on her and then throwing them all out. It would be impossible to use everything in the drawer without bringing in a lot more guys and probably fucking her into a coma, but I felt that none if it mattered.

I looked at Jamal fucking her tits, at how both of them were taking and giving pleasure from it. My eyes moved along the ropes, holding her arms out to the corners of the bed, each leg tied off in two places to keep her legs spread and bent. I walked away from the night stand, leaving the drawer open, knowing what I would have them do to her once Jamal was done, and walked around to the other side of the room and leaned back on the bureau, the jewelry box behind me, the one drawer open and empty.

Jamal had started moving faster, his thighs flexing as he thrust back and forth, sitting up off of her stomach so he could push his cock down against her sternum and slide the curved length of it against her, pressing her breasts around him. He clutched her breasts in his hands tightly from the sides and held them together, her nipples touching each other. She was lying back quietly except for a soft humming moan, looking up at his body tensing and relaxing.

"Such great tits," he said softly between hurried breaths.

He sat up more and started fucking her tits hard, pounding between them like he was fucking her pussy. He jammed his body against her soft breasts, pulled back and shoved between them again, hard and fast. His slick cock slid smoothly back and forth. He groaned "Yes" as he fucked her and she groaned as his weight came down on her chest when he thrust forward so they made an entwining sound of grunts, "Yes... Uhhhh... Yes... Uhhh..."

He kept that fast rhythm for as long as he could, his butt tensing to hold on until he couldn't anymore. With a final "Yes!" he shoved forward, the head of his cock pushing from between her breasts to her neck, and squirt a long stream of semen onto her neck and chin. Quickly he pulled back and pushed forward again unleashing another blast of his come onto her. She leaned her head back and let his come land on her neck, her chest, and her upturned chin. She was basking in it.

With a final trembling thrust forward he held still and the last of his semen squirt onto her in a large glob that splattered on her chest and ran down her neck. He leaned forward, his back curving, and breathed deeply. He looked down at her, his semen coating her neck and upper chest, and smiled. She smiled back at him and licked her lips. He took that as a sign and moved up over her chest and put his dick to her lips. She lifted her head and wrapped her lips around him eagerly. She sucked on him, her tongue wrapping around him and rubbing over his hole, pulling the last of his dribbling semen from him. He groaned as she licked him clean and became soft in her mouth.

With a long sigh he pulled out of her mouth. He sat back and caressed her breasts once more before stepping from the bed, stumbling against the night stand before setting himself upright.

"That was incredible," he said.

He wiped sweat from his face. His whole body glistened with sweat.

I looked at the semen covering her upper chest and neck. She was breathing deeply, horny from the tit fucking but given no release. Her hips churned, her soaking pussy searching for something to enter it.

"I think I can go again," Phil said.

He started to move forward, unbuttoning his shirt.

"One minute," I said and stepped to the foot of the bed. "I have another idea. You guys go get another drink while I tie her up differently... And bring her one too."

Phil, Jamal, and Dan turned and left, grinning at each other, Jamal saying, "Damn she's hot," as they walked out of the room. Matthew stood still and looked at me.

"I'd like to watch, if that's ok," he said.

"Sure," I said.

I untied the three ropes that held her right leg and wrist from the frame of the bed. I moved to the other side and untied the three ropes on that side. I removed the ropes from her thighs but left the ones at her wrists and ankles. She lay limp on the bed watching me, a slight grin on her lips, her eyes half-closed and glowing with lust.

I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her towards me until her butt was near the edge of the bed. Then I flipped her onto her stomach. Her feet fell to the floor and she tried to stand up. I pushed her back down on the bed and she lay there, her feet planted on the floor.

I went around to the other side of the bed. She already had her hands stretched out across the bed. I took the four ends of rope, wrapped them around each other and made a knot between her two wrists to hold her wrists together. Then, I kneeled at the side of the bed and tied the ends to the frame, pulling them tight. I stood up and her arms were stretched out together and securely tied. She titled her head up to look at me. She snapped her hair back over her shoulders and out of her face.

"You sure this is how you want me?" she asked, her eyes still shining with that defiance despite the alcohol, the pot, and the fucking she'd already taken.

I just shook my head and walked around the bed again. Matthew was watching me eagerly.

"You know how to do this?" I asked him.

"Tie up a woman?" he said. "Sure, just... that looks different."

"Come here," I told him.

I kneeled down by her left ankle, the one closest to him. He knelt beside me.

"See you can't just tie someone up. You have to do it safely and securely. See this knot," I said.

I grabbed at the rope winding around her ankle, wrapped around and through itself. I pulled on it to show the bit of space between the rope and her ankle.

"See how it's tight but not too tight. This isn't going to cut off circulation or damage any nerves," I said.

I pulled at the knot and final locking loop.

"This here reverses the knot and locks it. That way it won't tighten and won't loosen," I said.

He nodded, his eyes wide looking at the rope wrapped around her ankle.

"I can show you how to do it sometime. It's a pretty easy knot. You have anyone to practice it on?" I said.

I took the two ends of the rope, wrapped them around the leg of the bed, and pulled her leg towards it, making her almost lose her balance. She pulled on the ropes at her wrists to hold herself up.

"Kind of," he said. "You can show me how to do it like that?"

"Sure," I said.

I looked up the length of her long leg, seeing it was at about a 45 degree angle. I tied the rope off tightly to the bed leg.

"I can show you sometime. It's best you know how to do this right so no one get hurt," I said and paused. "Well, not in the way they don't want to be hurt."

I smiled at him and Matthew chuckled.

I slid her right leg over at a 45 degree angle and tied the ends of the rope to the bed leg. When I stood up I looked down at her to make sure she was tied correctly. Her legs were spread wide enough that she could hold herself up if she wanted but she could also relax and lay on the edge of the bed. The ropes on her wrists would stop her from sliding back. She was held in place securely but not uncomfortably. She could stay like that for a while if needed. She was able to bend her knees some but not much. She stuck her butt out and squirmed up on the bed some. The high heels helped to lift her butt up and made her legs long and gorgeous.

I smacked her butt hard making her yelp loudly. Matthew chuckled next to me.

"You like that?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he said.

He was looking at her butt hungrily. He licked his lips. This was the most I'd seen him turned on so far.

"You can do that some if you want to," I told him.

I went to the night stand and pulled a paddle out of the drawer. It was just a bare wood ping pong paddle with no rubber on the surface. It was worn with age and use. We'd picked it out a sporting goods store. I removed the rubber so it was just bare wood and it became our spanking paddle.

"You can use this if you'd prefer," I said, handing the paddle towards him.

He took it from me. He held it in his hand, feeling its weight, and turning it around to study it. He looked back up at me, looking for approval.

"Go ahead and try it," I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

He moved closer to her and looked at her bare butt. He touched her with one hand, caressing her butt cheek softly, and then took his hand away.

"So smooth and soft," he said quietly to himself.

Then with his tongue protruding between his lips he pulled the paddle back just a foot from her and smacked it against her butt. Her body jumped and she yelped again. She turned her head to look at him over her shoulder and back.

He pulled the paddle back and smacked her butt again, a bit harder than last time, making her grunt. She squirmed up on to the bed, straightening her legs, looking as if she was either trying to get away or raising her butt in the air further for another hit.

He gently placed his hand on the red mark on her butt cheek. He caressed it softly, his hand moving over the curves of her butt, firm but still soft enough to give something to hold onto and dig your fingers into.

Jamal showed up in the doorway, still nude, his penis shrunk and still wet, with a beer in his hand.

"What you doing, man?" he asked. "I heard something and heard her scream from down there."

Matthew turned to him and showed him the paddle.

"Ah," Jamal said in understanding, smiled, and shook his head. "A bit of a spanking, huh?"

"Yes," Matthew said, coming out like a hiss.

He turned around and abruptly spanked her again, pulling his hand back further than before and hitting her harder.

"Oof," she grunted from that one as she watched it come.

He held the paddle against her butt and pressed it into her flesh. Her cheek flattened out beneath the paddle. He rubbed the paddle up and down, and then pulled back and spanked her again.

"Unh," she grunted even before the paddle hit her, expecting the smack against her stinging ass.

"I think she likes it," Jamal said and took a sip from his beer.

Phil and Dan came into the room. Dan was holding two glasses of bourbon. Phil was holding a bourbon and a beer. Looking down at Anna's flushed buttocks Phil handed me the bourbon.

"Very nice," Phil said as I took the glass from him.

"What should I do with hers?" Dan asked holding the glass out.

"Lift her head up and give her a drink," I said.

Without hesitation he walked to the side of bed where her hands were tied. He set his drink on the bureau. He leaned over the bed, grabbed her hair, and lifted her head up. She raised it as far as she could and looked up at him. He placed the glass to her lips and tilted it up. She drank some down, but then coughed and some ran out on the bed.

"Don't choke her with it," Phil said to him.

"She just doesn't know how to drink," Dan said.

"She's fine," I said.

Dan let go of her hair and put his hand under her chin. He poured more of the bourbon into her mouth, catching any that trickled out with his hand. She drank some down then pulled away. He wiped bourbon from his hand across her lips and stood up. The glass was about half empty.

Matthew spanked her again hard making a loud thwack echo in the room, making her cry out and making Phil jump.

"Goddamn, boy," Phil said.

She looked back at Matthew, her eyes glowing, some anger showing in her clouded eyes.

He looked at her, smiled, and pulled the paddle back. She watched him and tilted her butt up, challenging him to hit her hard. He did, bringing the paddle down swiftly and smacking it against her butt cheek, driving her body forward against the bed as he held it there.

"Unhhhhh...," she grunted loudly through clenched teeth.

She dropped her head forward and took a deep breath. Dan titled her head back up from under her chin and placed the glass to her lips. She drank some more down and he pulled the glass away before it filled her mouth. She swallowed it and tilted her head up again, her mouth open to drink some more.

"That's a good girl," Dan said.

He poured more into her mouth and she drank it down until the glass was mostly empty. He took it back and looked at the remaining layer of bourbon. He drank it down himself and then ran his tongue over his lips, trying to taste her on the glass.

Thwack! The paddle smacked her butt again, making her body jolt forward.

Her one butt cheek was a bright shining red. Matthew stood over her holding the paddle in one hand, the other rubbing his erection through his baggy pants.

1...345678