Breaking the Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They finished fixing their clothes and stood around the living room. They all seemed embarrassed and couldn't think of what to say now that it was all over.

"I hope you guys can keep quiet about this," I said. "This was a one time thing."

"Yeah don't worry about it," Phil said.

"Well, I'll want to talk about it but I won't say who it was," Jamal said.

That got a chuckle from everyone.

"Just know if any strange guys show up here wanting to fuck my wife I'll find each of you and beat the living shit out of you," I said.

"Oh, yeah, sure," Jamal said.

"Definitely," Dan said.

"Okay, then get your asses out of here," I said.

They all turned and filed out of the front door.

"Thanks, man," Dan said as he brushed past me.

I nodded at him.

"You're going to have to throw that bed spread out," Phil said as he left.

"No shit," I responded and waved bye to him.

I closed the door behind them and stood in the hallway wondering what I should do. I didn't know where we would go after this. Lines had been crossed. All the rules had been broken. Our relationship had changed considerably but I didn't know exactly how or what that meant for us.

I was looking at the stairs trying to get myself to walk up them when Anna appeared at the bottom step, holding onto the wall, and looked around the corner at me.

"I need a shower," she said softly, swaying on her feet, her eyes barely open.

"Need some help?" I asked.

"Yeah, I can barely stand," she said.

I went to her and put my arm around her waist. She fell against me, her arm around my shoulder. I took her through our bedroom to the master bath. I put the down the toilet seat, set her on it, and started the shower. She was swaying with her head down like she was about to pass out.

As I started to get undressed I remembered the ankle bracelet in my pocket and took it out. I looked at it lying in my palm. Without thinking I walked back into the bedroom, put the bracelet in its drawer and closed it.

I went back to the bathroom, took off my clothes, and lifted her up. I got her into the shower and held her up as I cleaned her. She sighed and opened her eyes from time to time to look at me.

"Was that enough?" she asked, her voice barely audible.

"I hope so," I replied and continued to wash the come from her body.

1...345678