Breaking the Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have to do this," she said.

"You're right," I said, looking her into those strong eyes. "You don't have to do this."

We stared at each other as we both held on to the bracelet. The silence and tension held in the room. I wouldn't let go. She knew it. She let go.

Slowly, I took it from her and pushed it into my pocket. She sighed deeply and ran her fingers through her hair nervously.

"Have a drink," I said.

I handed her the second drink I'd made.

"That's one of the...," she started and then stopped. "We're breaking the rules. Right..."

She took the glass and took a sip from it. She cringed.

"That's straight bourbon," she said.

"Yes, it is," I said.

I lifted my own glass and took a big drink. She watched me then matched me, taking a big drink as well. Taking that as a challenge I tilted my drink back and finished it. She did the same, our eyes locked. I stood up with my glass, took hers, and walked back into the kitchen. I heard her heels as she walked behind me.

"So Rule 1 is already broken," she said. "And you're setting it up to break all the other rules."

"Yes," I said.

I made two more drinks and handed hers back to her.

"I told you that all of the rules will be broken," I said.

"If this is what you want," she said.

I took another drink and she matched me.

"It's not what I want," I said.

I walked past her and back into the living room.

"It's what you've already started," I said.

"Hey," she said from behind me, almost yelling. She grabbed my shoulder and I turned back toward her. "I told you I just forgot. I told you I was sorry."

"You never said that you were sorry," I said.

She sighed and looked down. I turned and walked back into the living room.

"I am," she said from behind me.

I hated hearing someone say that they're sorry. If they were really sorry then they wouldn't have done the thing they're sorry about in the first place. If it really mattered to them then they'd have thought of it before and not have to be sorry.

"Doesn't matter," I said.

She walked to the center of the living room and stood there, her side to me, looking at the wall, taking several sips from her drink, thinking to herself. I watched her and time ticked by until our glasses were empty.

"Go fill these up again," I said, holding my glass out to her.

She snatched it from my hand and walked into the kitchen. I sat in my chair, going over the rules in my head, thinking how I'd make sure each one was broken. I didn't know what the point of it was. Looking back I guess it was about control. If she'd break one rule, then I'd make her break them all. I didn't know if that would bring me peace or make me forgive her, but it needed to be done.

She brought the drinks back. She handed mine to me and then sat on the couch across the room from me. We looked at each other, saying nothing. It was quiet when there was a knock on the door and we both jumped. She laughed nervously and looked at me. I actually smiled back at her. I knocked back my drink and stood up.

When I opened the front door, Phil was standing there, his hands in his pockets.

"Hey," he said and nodded his head.

"Come in," I told him.

He looked down the hallway past me like he was searching for something dangerous. I waited for a moment and then he came in. I closed the door behind him and walked down the hallway into the living room. He stayed at the front door for a bit, and then followed me.

"You know if this is some kind of joke," he said as he walked down the hallway, "I just don't think it's very funny."

He stopped as he started to walk into the living room. He was shocked when he saw Anna sitting on the couch, one leg crossed over the other, her foot swaying, nude except for the stockings and heels.

"Hi Phil," she said, sounding warm and friendly.

"Hey Anna," he said nervously.

He looked away from her like he'd done something wrong.

"Have a seat," I told him and pointed to the couch beside her as I sat in my chair.

He stayed standing and put his hands back in his pockets.

"I don't know about this..." he started.

"Just shut up, Phil," I said. "Quit hemming and hawing and sit down."

He nodded and sat on the couch next to her up against the arm rest so he was as far from her as he could be.

"Go make us two more drinks," I told her. "And get Phil a beer. You want a beer don't you Phil?"

"Yeah, that'd be good," he said.

She got up and strut across the room. Now that someone else was watching her she found her confidence and held herself as if his eyes on her didn't matter. She took the glasses into the kitchen.

"Hey, man," Phil said leaning forward. "Are you sure about this? Something feels off."

"Of course I'm sure," I responded. "You ever known me to do something which I wasn't sure?"

"No," he said after a moment thinking.

"You ever known me to do something rash? Do anything without thinking it out first?" I asked.

"No," he said.

"Then stop overthinking it," I said.

He sat back and tried to relax. I looked at him and thought he was perfect for this. Phil was one of my best guys and a good friend. I could trust him. Sure he was a shit for cheating on his wife, but he loved her. He was a good guy.

He took care of his nephew who was basically abandoned by his sister. His nephew Matthew was a screw-up. He was in some local small college that would take screw-ups like him. Phil was helping to pay for it as much as he could. Matthew still spent little time in class and most of his time smoking pot and playing video games with his roommate Jamal. From what Phil said the smoking pot was the fault of Jamal whose parents were from Jamaica and who was a master bong maker. I knew that Matthew had been smoking pot before he met Jamal. In fact Jamal probably helped him to not do anything harder.

Phil was definitely a good pick for this. I don't know who I'd have called otherwise. Sure Phil looked older than he was. He'd been working hard since he was a kid. He hadn't finished high school because he'd had to work to support his family. Despite that he acted young and spry. He had a bit of a paunch and had a bald spot but his self-effacing demeanor and the way he always got others to talk about themselves without talking about himself endeared him to everyone and he was a quite a ladies' man. He was proof that a guy didn't need to look like an underwear model to get laid.

Anna came back, carrying the drinks expertly, giving me my glass, and then giving Phil his beer.

"Thank you," he said to her, his eyes not meeting hers but looking at her breasts hovering near his face as she bent over.

"Welcome," she said.

She sat down next to him, almost falling onto the couch, before catching herself. She was definitely feeling the alcohol. She didn't drink much and it was affecting her. She moved over closer to him, not touching him, and held her drink in her hands.

"I ordered some pizza," I said. "So we can have a bite to eat in a while."

"That sounds good," he said.

It was definitely feeling very awkward. Phil took sips from his beer and kept looking at the floor and sneaking peaks at Anna beside him. She sat back relaxed, drinking some, one leg crossed over the other and swinging her hanging foot.

"So you guys have an open marriage, huh?" he asked to break the silence.

"Yup," I said, and then corrected it. "Well, not entirely open. I haven't fucked anyone else since I've married her, but I can. She's been with a lot of guys since then though."

"Not a lot," she said, her voice slurred a bit with some extra confidence from the alcohol.

"It's been what? About a dozen guys?" I asked.

"Eight," she corrected me.

"Ah," I said. "Eight in three years."

"Does that seem like a lot?" I asked Phil.

"I don't know," he said.

"How many women you been with in that last three years?" I asked him.

"Oh," he stuttered, took a sip of his beer, and then said, "About the same I think."

"Well there you go," I said. "A lot or not you two have something in common."

I could tell I was feeling the alcohol too. I was rambling and getting belligerent.

"And you're okay with that?" Phil asked.

"Definitely," I said and nodded. "It's not like some kind of humiliation thing you understand."

"I wouldn't think so," Phil added.

"I just want her to be happy," I said.

I looked at her and she looked back at me. Her eyes softened some. She looked down embarrassed then back up at me.

"I think he's feeling uncomfortable, Anna," I told her. "Maybe you could help him out with that."

She looked at me for a few seconds, making sure I was going to go through with this, daring me to stop her, thinking about what I'd said, rolling everything around in her head. Then, she uncrossed her legs and placed her mostly empty glass on the coffee table. She turned to look at Phil and slid off the couch to the floor.

He started to say something but stopped as he watched her crawl towards him. She grabbed his knees and pushed them wide as she moved between them. She sat up and looked at him.

"You like me, Phil?" she asked.

"Well of course I do," he said.

"Of course you do," she said back.

She slid her hands up and down his thighs.

"How much do you like me?" she asked.

"Well," he stuttered. "A whole lot. Always have."

"You like watching me?" she asked.

Her hands moved up his thighs to his waist.

"Um, sure," he said. "I've always thought you were really pretty."

"Thanks, Phil," she said.

Holding onto his waist she pulled him towards her. He slid down with his butt on the edge of the couch.

"Let's just see how much you like me," she said.

She unbuckled his belt, pushed the ends to the side, opened his pants, and pulled down his zipper. He watched her intently, his tongue licking across his lips. She reached into the fly of his underwear and pulled out his half-hard dick. She held it lightly in her hand as if she was feeling its weight and looked at it like she was admiring it. She ran her hand up and down it a few times. Phil moaned and pressed the palms of his hands to his eyes, embarrassed but too turned on to care.

Holding him in her hand so just the head stuck out she leaned forward and took the head into her mouth. She started sucking on it like a lollipop, rolling her tongue around it, wrapping her lips around it, letting it pop in and out of her mouth.

"Oh god," he groaned, looking down at her, his arms limp at his sides.

I expected to be turned on by it like I normally would but I wasn't. I just wanted to watch her and make sure she did what I wanted, what needed to be done.

She slurped on the head of his penis, her tongue licking the sensitive part underneath, and it grew, the shaft emerging from her hand, the head sticking out, and she kept just sucking the head, gripping the bottom of his shaft softly. She let it slip from her mouth and opened her hand to lick up the length of it underneath, from base to tip, letting her tongue wrap around the head, and then licking up again, over and over. He became harder until it seemed the skin of his cock was throbbing in her hand. She licked up one more time and stopped. She laid her chin on his thigh and looked up at him as she moved her hand up and down his slick shaft, her thumb rolling underneath.

"Have you ever thought about this before?" she asked him.

"Yes," he said breathlessly.

"What have you thought about?" she asked him.

"This," he said.

"Have you thought about coming in my mouth?" she asked.

He just nodded, staring down at her intently. He groaned as she wrapped her hand around the head and jerked it smoothly and quickly, causing him to raise his hips.

"Do you want me to swallow?" she asked.

"Yes," he said.

She lowered her head and took the full length of him into her mouth, sitting up so it could penetrate into her throat. She held it there and I could tell she was lapping him with her tongue. Her cheeks sunk in as she sucked on him tightly. She moved her head up and down slightly, letting the head move barely in and out of her throat. She had no gag reflex anymore. I'd trained that out of her long ago.

She pulled her head back with a gasp and sucked in air. She kept jerking him with her hand and wiped saliva from her mouth. Then, she was back down. She began pumping her mouth up and down his erection as she worked her hand around the base. Phil grabbed the couch cushion in his hands and groaned loudly.

"Oh yes," he groaned.

She kept it up, until she got out of breath, and pulled away panting. He was so hard his cock was straining in her grasp, the head bulbous and purple. She laid her head back on his thigh, staring at his erection as she stroked it up and down lazily.

"Please," he pleaded and touched her head urging her back on to him.

She started sucking on the head of his cock again while she moved her hand up and down the shaft. She slurped and sucked, her lips wrapped around him tight, her tongue lapping at the head when it entered her mouth.

"Yes, that's it," he said.

The doorbell rang and she pulled away from him looking towards the front door.

"Just keep doing what you're doing. I got it," I said.

I stood up and walked to the front door. I was expecting the pizza, but there were two young guys standing there. I recognized Matthew immediately. He was taller than me with long shaggy brown hair and a large round stomach. I figured the guy with the dreadlocks just behind him was Jamal. He was as tall as Matthew but lean and wiry. The eyes of both of them were red and they definitely looked high.

"Hey," Matthew said. "Uncle Phil said we should come over."

"Yeah, something about doing someone's wife," Jamal said.

Matthew looked at him like he wanted him to shut up.

"This is the place," I said. "Come on in."

I stepped back to let them in. They walked in warily and stood in the hallway as I closed the door.

"Go on," I urged them and they walked down the hallway.

They stopped at the living room both looking in the room stunned. I walked around them.

Anna was still sucking on Phil's dick, now moving up and down rapidly from tip to her hand that was holding the base between thumb and forefinger with her palm flat against his waist, her thumb rubbing up and down.

"Holy shit," Jamal said and stepped forward.

Matthew stood where he was, just watching. I sat in my chair and drank the last of my bourbon.

Anna paid no attention to the new guests. She just kept moving her head up and down, going even faster. Phil glanced up at the two guys, looking somewhat embarrassed but then dropped his head back with a groan as she shoved him deep into her mouth, grabbing the base in her fist and jerking him off.

He grabbed her hair, just holding on to her, as she sucked and jerked him. He tossed his head to the side and I knew he was about to come. She did too and started sucking on just the head, moving it between her lips while her hand slid up and down his shaft, pushing down against him hard so his erection could stand up long and hard.

"What the fuck, Uncle Phil?" Matthew asked, but there was no response.

"Oh shit," Phil cried out, his only warning.

He came in her mouth and she held the head still between her lips sucking on it as she stroked the full length of his slick shaft. His hips jerked slightly as his semen spurt out of him and into her mouth. Her cheeks pulled in as she sucked on him hard and pulled it out of him. I could hear her breathing heavily through her nose.

Then, she pressed her hand down, letting his erection stand out at its full length, sucking on the tip, and I saw it pulse as another surge of semen squirmed from him. I saw her throat flex as she swallowed and then she plunged her head down, taking him inside of her mouth to her throat. She held him there and he shook as the last small spurts ejected directly into her throat. She held him there a few seconds, and then pulled back with a loud gasp for air.

His cock stood up long and wet, a bit of white semen coating the side. She slid her hand up and down slowly, looking up at him. He sighed deeply and sunk back into the couch. He laughed softly and ran his hand through his hair.

"Goddam," he said. "I thought I was going to come my brains out."

She smiled at him, then kissed the head of his dick, let it go, and stood up. She turned to face Jamal and Matthew, both still staring at her.

"Hi boys," she said.

She wiped semen from her lips with her finger and then licked it off. Then she put her hands on her hips and licked her lips as she stared at them.

"What's going on, Uncle Phil?" Matthew asked.

"What's it look like?" Phil said.

He pushed his shrinking dick back into his underwear and closed his pants.

"I didn't believe you when you told me on the phone," Matthew said.

"Well believe me now," Phil said.

Phil was definitely sounding more confident now that Anna had sucked him off. It hadn't been a joke and I hadn't done anything to stop it. I'd just let Anna suck him off and nothing bad had happened.

I stood up and introduced myself to Matthew and Jamal, shaking their hands.

"This is my wife Anna," I said, motioning to her.

She walked up and shook their hands. They weren't shy about ogling her. Their eyes moved over her body hungrily, over those round tits, the pert nipples, flat stomach, the long legs and firm thighs.

She stepped back, stumbled a bit on her heels, feeling the bourbon even more now, and then sat down on the couch again with a sigh. She ran her fingers through her hair and rubbed her eyes.

"You guys want something to drink?" I asked.

"Sure," Jamal said.

"Follow me," I said.

I took them into the kitchen. Matthew wanted a beer, but Jamal wanted some bourbon when I told him that's what I was having. I went back and grabbed Anna's glass. I looked into her eyes as I leaned over and she looked back at me. Her face was expressionless, no anger, no lust, nothing. I took the glass back to the kitchen and refilled it.

"There's pizza on the way," I said.

"That's cool," Jamal said.

"So this is for real?" Matthew asked.

"Of course," I said. "I'd think you could tell that already."

I walked back into the living room and handed Anna her glass. She took it, staring at me intently, looked away, and took a drink. She looked more composed now, sitting up straight, her foot swaying, looking at Matthew and Jamal as they came back into the room, appraising them.

"Have a seat," I said.

Jamal walked to the chair near mine, leaving Matthew with just a space on the couch between Anna and Phil. With a nod to Anna he sat down, pulling his arms against him like he was afraid to touch Anna or Phil.

"How you doing, Matt?" Phil said, slapping Matthew on the shoulder.

"Not as good as you," Matthew said, making Phil laugh and then Jamal joined in.

Matthew glanced over at Anna who sat back on the sofa partially facing him, her leg crossed toward him. Her arm across the back of the couch touched his long hair and she twirled it between her fingers.

"I like your hair," she told him.

"Thanks," he said.

His eyes were aimed right at her tits.

"Bring any weed with you?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure," Matthew said, pulling his gaze away from Anna.

He reached into a big pocket of his baggy pants and pulled out a rolled up plastic bag.

"Then roll it up," I said.

"I brought a pipe," Jamal said.

He got a pipe from his sweatshirt pocket. It was an ornate wooden pipe with a large bowl.

"Made it myself," he said.

"Pretty nice," I said.

I pulled my chair closer to the coffee table and Jamal did as well. Matthew handed Jamal the bag. As he packed the bowl I looked at Anna. She was already watching me. She had a question on her face, one that she couldn't ask. I just nodded. She sighed softly and then sipped from her drink. Jamal handed the packed pipe to Anna.

123456...8