Breaking the Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hit the other cheek to even it out some," Phil told him.

Matthew nodded and stepped to the side. She looked back at him over her other shoulder, watching him intently.

He smacked her once, and then smacked her again and again, each time making her grunt. "Thwack... Unhhhh... Thwack... Unhhhh... Thwack... Unhhhh..."

He spanked her about ten times at even intervals each with the same rough force, and then he stopped and leaned over her, breathing hard. His hands on her butt, one still clutching the paddle between his hands and her red skin.

He dug his fingers into her butt cheeks and looked down at her, up her butt along her stretched back to her face still turned to watch him, waiting for what he'd do next.

He stood up straight, dropped the paddle on the bed, and pushed his baggy pants and underwear to his knees. His erection stood out hard and angry with a large purple head. He lifted his shirt up and looked down over his round gut. He grabbed his hard cock in his hand, stepped towards her, and bent his knees some to line up with her vaginal opening.

He put one hand on her butt, held his dick with the other and violently shoved into her. The head pushed between the folds of her pussy, spread her open, and sank into her, the shaft following into her depths until he jammed his hips against her butt and hips against the bed.

"Unhhhh...," she groaned and her face fell to the bed between her outstretched arms.

He held still looking down at her perfect ass and spread her cheeks to look at his cock pushed inside of her, an inch of it emerging from her pussy. He pulled back, watching it slide from her until her pussy was sucking on that large head then shoved into her hard again. Her body was shoved forward and she groaned again, muffled into the bed.

He grabbed her cheeks in his hands, dug his fingers in, clutching them hard, and kept them spread apart so he could see the penetration. He pulled back slowly again, sighing at the feeling of her wrapped around him and then slammed into her hard again. He kept that pace for a while, luxuriating in that feel of sliding out then pounding into her, each time shoving her hard against the bed. She grunted into the bed with each thrust. Her hands clutched at the ropes tied to her wrists. She held her legs straight and her butt turned up.

I wondered what she felt like having that large head moving inside of her, stretching her vaginal walls. He pulled out further so the head barely emerged. His cock was slick and wet. Her pussy was dripping. She must have loved it. He thrust into her hard and she threw her head back and panted, "Ung... Yes."

That was the encouragement he needed to start fucking her hard and fast. He slid his hands around her waist and started pounding in and out of her. The bed shook as he shoved her body against the side of it again and again. She gripped the ropes tightly and held her head up, grunting each time that large purple head shoved inside of her, so that the room was filled with the noise of the squeaking bed, Matthew's panting, the slapping of the skin of his hips against her butt, and her grunting "Unhhh... Unhhh... Unhhh..."

He quickly started sweating from the exertion. His thighs shook from bending his knees to line up with her opening. He just kept pounding into her as hard as he could and began pushing up into her, lifting her butt up a bit higher with each thrust into her, making her legs stretch and her high heels dig into the carpet. He leaned back some, still looking down at their joining, his hands stretching her buttocks apart and pushed up and into her, withdrawing halfway and plowing back up and into her hard.

"Oh god, yes," she panted, then began purring "yes... yes... yes..." over and over as he plunged into her and I knew she was about to come. Her hands tightened on the rope, grasping at it, and she pushed her butt back against him harder, taking him in as deep as she could. She turned to look at him and changed her refrain to "just like that... just like that... just like that..." and then suddenly "please... please... please..."

He didn't lose his rhythm but just nodded at her and her body suddenly stiffened. She kept her eyes locked on him as her mouth opened with a loud cry of "Yessss..." that slithered around the room, and then her body shook as he continued to drive into her, making her come hard. Her come leaked out of her so their fucking sounded wet and squishy and she just continued to come, pushing herself back against him, her body tight, shoved back and forth with his thrusts. With a final groan she dropped her head and lay slack and still on the mattress. Her legs loosened and Matthew grabbed her butt to pin her against the bed.

He stopped, pulled back, sliding almost out of her and looked down at her laying limp on the bed and panting. He picked up the paddle and smacked her on the ass hard.

"Ooof," she grunted, her head shooting up.

"Move your ass," he said and smacked her again.

She held the ropes in her hands, straightened her legs, and started moving back and forth as much as she could which wasn't much but enough to slide a couple inches of his shaft in and out of her. He held one butt cheek back with his free hand and smacked the other cheek with the paddle, making her body shoot forward and hold for a second before ramming back as hard as she could.

"Yeah, fuck my dick," he said in a soft, hoarse voice.

Each time she came back against him he spanked her ass and she shot forward. He matched her thrusts with his own, sliding from her further so his head almost emerged then pushed back into her as she came back to meet him, and he'd spank her as they pulled apart to slam into each other again, making his flabby white butt jiggle and shake. He only did this a dozen times before he couldn't hold out anymore.

The paddle dropped to the floor. He grabbed her hips, held her tightly against him, and pushed into her in short hard jabs, fucking her as deep as he good. She pressed her face into the mattress stifling her cries of "yes... yes... yes..." He leaned back to push into her as deep as he could, pounding into her fast and hard, and then leaned over, pushing into her deep as he came inside of her. "Oh yes... please..." she groaned into the mattress. "Yes," he groaned and strained to shove into her further and deeper, spurting inside of her. She clawed at the mattress and her body stiffened as she was wracked with another orgasm.

Matthew jabbed into her deep again and again, each time sending a long squirt of come inside of her and she came around him. Her pussy leaked a mix of his thick white semen and her clear watery come. Then, he leaned forward over her, grabbed her hair, and pulled her head back. She gasped as he pulled her back as far as the ropes at her wrists would allow, arching her back. He shoved into her a few more times, each time holding for a few seconds before barely pulling back and shoving back in. He held still, his butt tightening, sending one more squirt of his come into her.

"Yes," she sighed, her head turned up to the ceiling.

Her body shook as the orgasm receded, leaving her limp and panting. Matthew let go of her hair and she fell on the bed, her head resting on her arms.

He stood up and gripped her butt cheeks in his hands, breathing hard. He pushed her buttocks apart to look at his penis inside of her once more and then slowly withdrew, his body shaking until it fell out of her, a stream of his semen and her come spilling out of her, running down her pussy, and dripping to the floor.

He staggered back against the wall and ran a hand over his sweaty face.

"Whew," he said and laughed to himself.

The other guys laughed with him.

"Some workout, hey, buddy," Jamal said.

"Yeah. If I did that every day I might lose weight," Matthew said through panting breaths.

"I think she liked a guy with a bit of something on him, eh, honey," Jamal said and smacked her red ass.

She was so tired and limp she gave just a soft cry and lay still again.

"I think you wore her out," Phil said.

"No," I said. "She can go a long time. Besides there's still one hole left that I think is your personal favorite, Phil."

He looked at me with a large grin.

"Really?" he asked.

"Of course," I said.

I picked up the paddle from the floor. It didn't feel comfortable in my hand anymore. Before I could think about it too much I set it on the night stand beside the useless vibrator. I grabbed the lube and handed it to Phil.

"I think you know how to do this," I said.

Phil took the lube, gave me a quick wicked grin, and then turned to Anna bent over the side of the bed. She was laying limp on the bed, her back rising and falling with her breathing, her knees bent slightly, her arms outstretched, her head lying on her arms with her face to the side and her hair cast over her face and the bed. Her buttocks were bright red and her vulva was soaked and coated with come and lube. She looked used already and it wasn't over yet.

"That is a great ass," Phil said, standing behind her.

He touched her left butt cheek and caressed it softly. Her butt twitched at the touch on her sore cheek and then lay still. He pulled her buttocks apart and looked at her puckered asshole. She had just showered so it was pink and clean. He squirted a dab of lube on it and rubbed his finger across it. She shivered at the touch and shifted on the bed. He rubbed his finger back and forth, not penetrating just caressing it. She sighed softly and snuggled down into the bed. She tossed her hair from her face and looked back with one eye, her head still resting on her arms.

He squirt some more lube and rubbed it on her asshole and all around it until all the skin between her buttocks were shiny with lube. He covered his middle finger in the lube and then pressed against it her anus. He pushed. It resisted for a moment but then it popped in and she raised her head with a hard grunt.

She turned her head to watch him as he pulled his finger out and then pushed it back in deeper. Her butt clenched but he held her buttocks apart with his other hand. She dug her fingernails into the mattress as he turned his hand palm up and slid the finger in all the way. He had got his entire finger into her rather easily. She must have been very relaxed and wet from everything that had happened before. She even started moving her hips subtly as he worked his finger in and out of her, opening her up to him.

"That is so tight," Phil groaned.

She sighed with disappointment when he pulled the finger out of her. Her anus didn't close it up as it had been, the muscles had stretched and loosened so it was no longer puckered, but a small open hole.

Phil opened his pants and pushed them down his legs. His dick hung down thick and heavy. He pulled his shirt off and threw it on the ground revealing his paunch belly and leathery skin. He looked like an older man who had once been very muscular but then lost most of that muscle leaving the skin loose. He didn't look bad, just older than he was.

With his pants down his around ankles, he grabbed his prick and squirted some lube on it. Holding the bottle in one hand he pulled her butt cheeks apart and placed his penis between them. He pushed her cheeks together some and started rubbing his dick back and forth between them. It reminded me of how Jamal had fucked her tits but he didn't wrap her cheeks around his dick, just pressed it against the sides so he could still see between them, still see her butt hole when he pulled back and then watch as the underside of his hardening dick slid over it.

Anna laid her head on her arms and sighed softly. She moved her butt up and down as much as she could, matching him, and enjoying the sensation of the rubbing over that sensitive part of her body.

Once he was hard Phil pulled back and squirted more lube down the length of his dick and onto her waiting ass hole. He tossed the lube bottle on to the bed and spread her cheeks wide. He pushed the head of his cock down the crack of her butt until it was positioned at her anus. Her body tensed and she threw her hair over back to look back at him over her shoulder.

He pressed down on his penis and pushed forward. The tip of his cock pushed in easily, stretching her butt hole, and with a grunt the head slid into her and wrapped around his shaft tightly.

"Unnngggghhhh... " she groaned loudly, her teeth clenched and fingers grasping the rope again.

Phil pulled back a bit, the head staying totally within her and then pushed in again sinking into her further. She straightened her legs and pressed her butt back against him pushing him in further and making her gasp. He grabbed her butt cheeks and pushed them apart, stretching her hole.

"Really tight, but she loosens up quick," he said.

He started moving back and forth, pushing into her a bit deeper each time. She groaned as he worked his cock into her ass, watching him intently, biting her lower lip. After several strokes his hips were pressed against her butt and he was as deep as he could get. He spread her buttocks apart to look at her hole stretched around him.

"Goddamn," he said. "I could come already."

He wiped sweat from his forehead and stood over her, not moving, afraid he might come too soon. Then she moved her butt back and forth subtly and he cried out, "Yah!", and grabbed her hips to hold her tight.

"Don't move yet, girl," he said. "Give me a minute."

They held still like that as he got control and she waited. I could see her legs trembling and the look in her eyes as she watched him. She wanted him to fuck her ass and fuck it hard.

He pulled out of her slowly and looked at her face turned to look at him. I thought he was going to say something to her but he just drove his cock into her hard and fast.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out as she was shoved into the bed hard.

"That's right," he sighed.

He started fucking her in long assured strokes, not pulling out too far so he wouldn't slip out and shoving back in until his hips met her butt. Her asshole stretched around his shaft, pushed and pulled with it. Unlike her pussy there was no room between his cock and her hole; he was entirely encased around her like meat in a sausage casing.

She tried to push herself up on her elbow to raise her hips to allow smoother penetration into her but the ropes were tight and she could lift up only a bit. She twisted her hips and lined up her anus with the length of his cock and he started to slide in and out of her more easily. His cock was wet with the lube and made a moist static cling sound as he thrust into her.

He settled into a fast but easy rhythm, not pounding away at her, but pulling the length of his lubed shaft out and shoving it back in a fluid motion. He kept her buttocks pulled apart, opening her up and watching the penetration. Her legs shook as she tried to keep them straight. She had to be tired and so drunk and high I don't know how she could still be holding herself up at all. Her legs were toned and long, the stockings wrapped around her calves and lower thighs, the muscles hard and quaking as she balanced on the high heels. She looked gorgeous.

Phil shoved into her deep and held still, sweat dripping from his flushed red face.

"You going to be able to finish old man?" Matthew asked.

Matthew had gotten fully dressed again actually looking out of place next to the naked Dan and Jamal.

"Don't you worry about me. I'm not an old man," Phil said.

He pulled back slowly, watching his cock slide from her butt hole until the head emerged spreading the hole open further and slipped out. Her anus remained a small open hole with the pink flesh visible inside. He got the bottle of lube and poured some directly into the open hole.

"That'll do her," he said as he put the bottle back down.

Then he just thrust into her as deep as he could, bashing her against the bed and making her throw her head back with a loud "Unhh.." that rolled into "Oh god..." as he started pounding into her. He didn't hold back any longer just fucked her hard and fast. He held her hips tight, pushing and pulling her body as much as he could as he slid in and out of her stretched anus. The bed shook and squeaked. Her legs strained as she tried to lift her butt up. He pulled out halfway then slammed into her again and again, his cock shining wet with the lube and her entire butt covered with it.

He found the rhythm that would bring him over and he was moaning in unison with her grunts each time he pushed into her so that it met the squeaking of the bed, "Mmmm. Unh. Squeak... Mmmmm. Unh. Squeak..." repeatedly until it seemed he had been fucking her forever in that hypnotic rhythm.

Her hands clutched at the bed spread. Her legs wobbled on the high heels. She couldn't hold her butt up anymore, her knees bent, and her hips sank into the edge of the mattress. Phil didn't lose that rhythm. He just grabbed her hips and pushed her down harder, trapping her butt between his body and the mattress as he leaned forward and fucked down and forward into her tight ass. Sweat dripped from his face onto her butt and back. Anna shoved her face between her arms to bite the bed spread, muffling her grunts and cries.

"Oh yeah... oh yeah... oh yeah..." Phil started chanting as he pumped her harder and then, "Yeahhhhh..." and he shoved into her hard, held still and came inside of her ass. His cock pulsed and surged as the come poured down the length of him and into her rectum. He shoved into her again and again, not even pulling out any, just pushing against her with each climactic surge. Anna cried out loudly into the bed spread whether in agony or ecstasy or both I couldn't tell.

Phil's body shook with a spasm and he held still, falling forward, his hands dropping to the bed on either side of her waist to hold him up. His head fell down as he gasped for breath. His butt kept flexing as he pumped into her tight ass hole. He ground his hips against her slowly, mushing against her butt, as he caught his breath and let the orgasm recede.

Then, he pushed himself up and stepped back, his deflated penis dropping out of her ass. Semen drooled in a thick line from her open anus. She sighed deeply and her body relaxed onto the bed. She turned her head to the side and laid it on her arms. She was breathing deeply. Her face was red and hot. Her pussy and the side of the bed were soaked. She'd come from the ass fucking Phil had given her.

"Man, that looks good," Jamal said, looking at her open, lubed asshole.

"I'm going to untie her," I said, stepping forward before anyone else stuck a dick in her. "You guys have another drink or another hit."

They stood around the room as I started untying her right foot, removing the knot on the bed, then loosening the rope from her ankle, pulling the rope through the loop, and unwinding it.

"At least go get me something to drink," I said looking up at them.

Dan grabbed my drink glass which was only half empty and left the room. Jamal and Matthew followed him. Phil pulled up his pants, grabbed his shirt, and followed them.

I untied her other ankle and she started to slide off the bed. I grabbed her hips and pushed her back onto the bed. She rolled onto her side with her arms still extended past her head. Her bleary eyes looked up at me. She looked so tired and drained. Looking down at her I could still feel that love for her. I had never doubted that. But love was easy. Trust was hard.

I went to the other side of the bed and untied the ropes from the bed and then from her wrists. I gathered up all the ropes and dropped them on the floor near the door. I'd throw them away later.

Anna lay flat on the bed running her fingertips up and down the front of her body, over her stomach and breasts, slowly and dreamily. I couldn't tell how aware she was of where she was or what had been happening.

1...345678