Breaking the Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies first," he said.

"Thank you," she said.

She took it from him with a lighter he handed her. Looking at me the entire time, she placed the pipe to her lips, flicked the lighter, and sucked on the pipe, pulling the flame into the bowl and inhaling the smoke. Smoking pot wasn't new to either of us but something we rarely did anymore. She took a deep breath, pulled the pipe away, and held in the smoke. After a few seconds she exhaled blowing the smoke directly towards me.

"Good job," Jamal said.

"Hell yeah," Matthew agreed.

She passed the pipe and lighter to Matthew and leaned back. Matthew hit it and passed it to his uncle Phil who it and passed it to me. I passed it to Jamal.

"You're not hitting it?" Jamal asked.

"No thanks," I said. "I'm fine with the bourbon."

The doorbell rang and Jamal hurriedly hid the pipe in his pocket.

"It's fine. It's just pizza," I said.

I answered the door and a pizza delivery guy was standing there. He passed me a receipt for the order and I gave him a $20 tip.

"Wow, thanks," he said, pocketing the tip.

"No problem," I said and took the pizzas from him. "This your last delivery for the night?"

"Yeah. I'm done for the night," he said and started to turn away.

"You want to come in and hang out?" I asked him.

He turned back to look at me, his eyes narrowed, looking at me suspiciously.

"That's ok, man," he said. "Have a good night."

He was a young guy, about the same age as Matthew and Jamal. He had bright red hair and light skin. He was short and skinny and wore thick lens glasses.

"We got a party here. Booze, pot, and pussy," I said as he started to walk away.

He stopped and turned back to me.

"Booze, pot, and pussy?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'm not messing with you," I said.

"That's okay. I gotta be somewhere," he said.

"I understand thinking I'm up to something," I told him and shifted the hot pizza boxes in my hands. "It must be weird for a stranger to tell you to come in and hang out. But I don't know how you can turn this down."

He stood there, watching me.

"You serious?" he asked.

"Always am," I said.

He stepped forward and sniffed. He was trying to smell the pot but couldn't from there.

"Look. I'll go inside and leave the door open. If you want to come in then come in. You can look around and if you don't like it then you can just walk out. If you don't want to come in then just close the door and leave. I tell you though that if you leave you'll be missing out on some fun," I told him.

I turned and walked away, carrying the pizza to the living room.

"Pizza's here," I said and set the boxes on the coffee table.

Jamal was still holding the pipe in his pocket and watching the hallway.

"Somebody out there?" he asked.

"Just the pizza guy. He might be coming in, but don't worry, he's cool," I said.

I opened the top box, the supreme, took a hot slice and bit into it. It was steaming hot but tasted good.

Watching the hallway, Jamal took a hit from the pipe and passed it to Anna. She leaned forward, took a hit, and passed it on.

About halfway through my slice I heard the door close and the pizza guy walking down the hallway.

"Come in. Sit down. Have a slice," I said.

He was standing in the hall and was of course looking right at Anna. She looked back at him, leaned back in the corner of the couch, one arm on the back of the couch, the other on the arm rest, her legs crossed, her breasts bare, her long hair cascading down her shoulders and chest, looking back at him confidently. I'm sure the scene looked odd with four guys and a mostly naked woman sitting around a coffee table, smoking a pipe and eating pizza.

"Come in," she said. "Have a seat."

"Yeah, man," Phil said and motioned him over.

He walked into the room and stood still.

"Beer's in the fridge. Get one. Grab a chair from the kitchen and have a seat," I told him.

He did that and sat down at the end of the coffee table with Jamal on one side and Anna on the other. He seemed to have more balls than the rest of the guys to come into a stranger's house and then sit right next to Anna.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Dan," he said and took a big swig off the beer.

"This is Anna," I said.

She leaned forward and took his hand.

"Really glad to meet you," he said.

"Likewise I'm sure," she said like we were at some classy soiree and laughed, making everyone else laugh.

I introduced everyone else and we set to eating, drinking, and smoking. I was hungry and getting a contact high. I devoured a few pieces and made myself stop. I went to the kitchen to get more drinks for everyone, came back, and handed them out. Everyone started to loosen up some. The naked woman in the room became part of the group as everyone talked and joked. I didn't say much. I just watched Anna. She kept looking at me. I could see she was getting fucked up. Her eyes were red. She was slurring her words. Her face was flushed.

"Come upstairs," I told her and stood up.

She looked at me and pushed herself to her feet. She wobbled on her heels and then stood up straight.

"You guys stay here. Enjoy yourself and I'll be right back," I told them.

Anna walked around to me and I started up the stairs with her following me.

"I'm feeling dizzy," she said behind me.

"But feeling pretty good too," I added.

"Yeah, that too," she said and giggled to herself.

I walked into our bedroom and she followed me.

"Time to break some more rules?" she asked, looking at me, her eyes dilated but still searching my face.

"Yes. I think everyone is comfortable now," I said.

She nodded and looked around the room.

"Lay on the bed," I told her.

She walked to the bed, sat on the side, and then pushed herself up onto it. I went to the closet, reached up to the top shelf, and pulled out six bunches of the rope I kept stored up there.

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

"Tie you up. What do you think?" I replied.

"I don't like this," she said, sitting in the middle of the bed.

"Neither do I," I said.

I stood at the foot of the bed holding the bunches of rope.

"Lay down," I said.

She laid back and stretched her feet and hands to the four corners of the bed. She looked gorgeous splayed out on the bed and she knew it. She watched me and grinned up at me. I looked away and dropped five bundles of rope on the foot of the bed and carried one over to one of her hands.

I folded the rope in half, rapped it once around her wrist, passed the ends through the fold, put two fingers beneath the loop and wrapped the rope around her wrist and my fingers three times. Then I passed through the original loop, pulled it through and back, and pushed a loop up under the ropes as I pulled my fingers back out. I passed the ends through the new loop and pulled tight. I tested it by pulling on her wrist. The knot was reversed and locked. It was tight enough to hold her but not too tight. It wouldn't loosen and wouldn't tighten no matter how much she pulled on it. I tied the ends of the rope to the leg of the bed.

I did the same to her other wrist so her arms were spread out to the corners of the bed.

"Spread your legs and bend your knees to get them wider," I told her.

She did as I told her until her thighs where spread wide, her knees bent and off the bed with her feet lying near the edge of the bed, leaving her pussy open and vulnerable. I wrapped ropes around her knees as I had with her wrist and tied them off to the feet at the head of the bed. Then I tied up her ankles to the feet at the foot of the bed.

I stepped back to look at her. This was one of my favorite ways to tie her up and what I had been thinking about doing later that night. I liked her tied up with her legs straight out to the corners of the bed, but it could be hard to fuck her like that. With her knees bent her legs were spread wide and her hips were turned up, making it easy to use her pussy.

I felt myself getting aroused just looking at her. The white nylon ropes wrapped around her stocking-clad legs. I looked at the soft skin of her upper thighs, her firm stomach, her breasts rising and falling with her breaths, her hands gripping the ropes tied to her wrists, her hair spread beneath her. She was watching me and knew I was turned on.

"Just send them away and fuck me like this," she said, her words slurred.

She strained and pulled on the ropes, unable to move and free herself. Her body writhed as she lifted her hips, pulled at the ropes at her knees, fought to straighten her legs. I watched the muscles of her thighs and stomach clench as she struggled. Her breasts swayed. She made soft grunts as the ropes pulled tight against her as she pulled against them.

"I can't get away. You can do whatever you want," she said.

"Yes, I can," I said.

I turned away and left the room.

I walked down the stairs, determined to go through with this. She had looked incredibly sexy, but I didn't have a desire to fuck her. There was a block that disconnected the desire from action.

The guys were sitting around the table with the pizza mostly gone and the pipe sitting empty on the table.

"Who wants to fuck her first?" I asked.

They all looked at me, but no one spoke up.

"She's up there tied up and waiting for someone," I said.

"Tied up?" Dan asked.

"Yup," I said and nodded. "There are a bunch of toys too. There's a vibrator that will get her all excited and make it nice and wet when you fuck her."

"I'll go," Dan said, standing up.

After he stood up, Jamal started to stand up too, but stopped. He was too slow. He was overthinking it.

"Come on," I said and walked back upstairs.

I heard Dan following me. I went into the bedroom and opened the bottom drawer of the night stand on my side of the bed. Inside were several toys: dildos, vibrators, anal beads, paddles, blindfolds, and other things. I lifted out a bottle of lube, set it on the table, and left the drawer open.

"Take a look. See what you want. The good vibrator is the white one on the left," I said.

I turned around and he was standing at the foot of the bed staring at her. She looked back at him and lay still. He looked over but his eyes kept returning between her legs. She does have a beautiful pussy and it was entirely bared to him.

"Use the lube though," I said.

He looked at me quickly as if I'd woken him from a daydream.

"Oh yeah, definitely," he said.

I stood back as he walked to the nightstand. He looked in the drawer and brought out the white vibrator. We'd had it longer than any other toy in the drawer. It was special in a way. I'd used it on her so many times, made her come, made her cry out to be allowed to come, left it in her as I straddled her chest and fucked her mouth. No one else had ever touched it and now a pizza delivery guy was holding it.

I felt myself getting angry again, not because he was holding the vibrator but because it wasn't special anymore. She'd ruined all of it. I looked at her and she looked back at me. The anger was rolling in my eyes and she just watched it, her eyes hazy from the pot and alcohol. She shook her head once, letting me know I could still stop it. I shook my head letting her know that it was too late. I crossed my arms on my chest and leaned back against the wall in the corner away from the bed.

Dan moved to the foot of the bed holding the vibrator in one hand and the lube in the other. He touched the switch on the vibrator, making sure it worked, and then turned it off. I figured it wasn't his first time using a vibrator.

"You're sure about this," he said, looking at her then back at me.

"Yup," I said.

"Yes," she said, her voice soft and dreamy.

"You going to stay in here?" he asked me.

"Yes. I like to watch. If it bothers you then you can leave," I said.

"That's fine, man. Whatever works for you," he said quickly.

He looked back at her and licked his lips.

"You are so sexy," he said.

He hurriedly took of his clothes until he was entirely naked. He was as scrawny as he'd looked in the clothes. He was definitely a red-head with his pale skin covered with freckles. He looked younger than he really was and how he acted.

He climbed onto the bed between her legs and lay the vibrator and lube beside him. He crawled up over until he was hovering over her body, looking down into her eyes.

"You are so sexy," he said again.

Then he leaned down and kissed her softly. She didn't meet his kiss. She just lay still as he kissed her. Then he kissed her harder, pressing his mouth to hers. She was forced to open her mouth. He groaned and shivered. He pulled back and she lifted her head, chasing his mouth. He smiled and moved back on the bed to kneel between her legs.

He placed his hands on her inner thighs at the top of her stockings and then slid his hands up over stocking to the skin of her upper thighs and back down. She sighed and pressed her head into the pillow.

She was enjoying it, enjoying a stranger touching her. She resisted only for a moment with that first kiss but gave herself over immediately after. I wanted to see her resist, to fight against the breaking of the rules, but she was going with it and finding pleasure in it.

He rubbed her inner thighs, his hands getting closer and closer to her pussy and then suddenly smacked both thighs. She yelped and her head snapped up. He gently rubbed his hands over the places he smacked. Then, he bent down and kissed them softly. She lay back but looked down at him, and then suddenly shot up again when he bit her thigh. He pulled away and looked at the red skin.

"So sexy," he said.

Then, he bent down and started licking her pussy enthusiastically, diving right in, licking and slurping. Her body tensed and she moaned uncontrollably. He licked between her labia. He plunged his tongue inside of her. He sucked on her clit. He was like a pig at a trough.

He pressed his hands against her inner thighs at the top of her stockings as if trying to spread her legs further, but they wouldn't move with how I'd tied her. He pulled her clit between his lips and flicked it rapidly with his tongue. Her body bucked on the bed and she cried out like she was about to come. He suddenly pulled away. She was panting, her chest shaking, and looked down her body at him.

"You can't come yet. I'll tell you when," he said.

She nodded. She'd let him take control. She had no other choice.

He picked up the vibrator and lube. He squirted some lube onto the vibrator and rubbed the lube over it with his hand. Then, he rubbed his lube hand over her pussy, pushing his fingers into her. She moaned and then he slapped her thigh again making her yelp.

He turned on the vibrator and moved closer to her. He placed it lengthwise against her pussy between her labia and held it there, tilting it against her clit. She thrashed her head to the side. He slid his other hand up and down her thigh, seeming to like the feel of moving from the stocking to the bare skin. He moved the vibrator up and down rubbing the entire length of her pussy between her lips, over her clit, over her opening. Her body jerked and shivered. Her stomach shook.

Then he slipped it inside of her. It went in smoothly. She cried out and pulled against the ropes. He slid it in and out of her, watching it intently, focused just on that penetration. He slid his hand from her thigh to her clit and rubbed it with his thumb.

"Please," she panted.

"No," he responded. "And just for that."

He leaned down and bit her thigh again, his mouth wide and pressing his teeth into the meat of her thigh, not hard enough to break skin, but enough to leave small teeth marks when he pulled away. She squealed and wrestled against her bindings. He continued fucking her with the buzzing vibrator as he sat up and began stroking his dick with his lubed hand. He was already mostly hard and a few strokes made him completely hard. His dick was thin and long, curved up and slightly to the side. He massaged the head as he looked down at her, taking her entire writhing body in as the vibrator moved in and out of her.

He suddenly pulled the vibrator out, turned it off, dropped it on the bed, and lay on top of her, pushing his cock into her lubed and open pussy. He lay flat on top of her and slid his hands beneath her to grab her butt as he just started plowing her, fucking hard and fast. I was reminded of a rabbit humping furiously.

She grunted "Unh... Unh... Unh..." as his long cock hit her deep inside, probably pushing against her cervix. She pulled and yanked against the ropes, but they wouldn't loosen and she couldn't get away. She wrapped her fingers around the ropes at her wrists and held onto them tightly.

His pale butt rose and fell, rose and fell, rose and fell, clenching and unclenching, rapidly as he drove into her, his knees pressing into the bed for traction. He pressed his face into her shoulder, moaning loudly. I could see his fingers grabbing her butt from beneath, pulling her butt cheeks apart, trying to open her wider. Her body bounced up and down on the bed, making it shake and squeak.

I could see that long thin shaft sliding from her pussy, gripping him tightly, and slamming back into her, keeping that fast pace, not slowing, until he was panting for breath, but still didn't stop, just kept pounding into her like she was just a hole, just something to be used.

I saw movement at the doorway and saw the other three guys crowding the doorway.

"He's really fucking her," Jamal said.

"Of course he is," Phil said.

Dan didn't know or care that there was anyone else in the room. He was just focused on his cock thrusting inside of her. His whole body was just that sensation, there was nothing else.

The only way I knew he was coming was his back arched and he lifted his head up from her shoulder. He didn't slow down or speed up, just kept shoving into her.

"Please," she pleaded with him.

"Yes," he hissed.

She cried out and her body tensed. He kept pounding into her again and again and I saw his semen being pulled out to leak out of her, but he just kept going. She bucked against the ropes as her orgasm tore through her, much stronger for having been made to wait. She clenched her butt, trying to raise her hips up to meet him, and he plunged into her over and over. She shook her head from side to side and her back arched, her eyes flew open, and she kept chanting "yes yes yes yes."

It was the longest orgasm I'd ever seen her have like there was no end to it, as long as he was fucking her, coming inside of her, she would continue. Then suddenly he stopped shoving into her as deep as he could. His body was completely stiff and still as he held there. His fast humping had scooped out a lot of semen so that had puddled on the bed cover below her, mixed with her own juices. He didn't move at all for several second, his body tight but not trembling, his balls pulling up against his body, pushing his semen into her.

Then, with a deep groan he let go and lay on top of her. He slid his hands from under her butt and flat on the bed. They were both panting, breathing in unison. Her body shook as the orgasms faded from her until she relaxed, letting her limbs be held by the ropes, not pulling against them, just breathing.

"Damn, that pizza boy came a lot right up in her," Matthew said standing at the foot of the bed, looking between her legs.

Jamal was standing next to him, hypnotized by the couple on the bed, watching the milky semen oozing out of her around Dan's penis. He pulled the pipe from his sweatshirt pocket and hit it. He handed it to Matthew who hit it too, barely looking at it, just staring at them on the bed.

Dan lay there for a while until he caught his breath. His penis had shrunk some but was still inside of her. He pushed himself to his arms and looked down at her. Her eyes were closed and head to the side almost like she was asleep but was just basking in the afterglow. He bent down and kissed her. She turned her head and kissed him back. As they kissed deeply he ground his hips against her making them both groan and then he pulled away from her, sitting up, his dick coming out of her. More semen trickled out of her and onto the bed cover.

123456...8