Bullding a Greater Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was satisfied with how aroused her nipples were, I slid to my knees and pulled Marla's panties off. This caused her to twist a little and reclined against Mindy's arm. Basically, Mindy was now trapped and couldn't get up if she wanted to. I caressed her stomach and thighs and then lowered my head to kiss her pussy. I heard her say, "Oh yessss...honey. I am about to come. Make me come in your mouth. Oh shit...here it comes. Yes. Oh God, yes!" I didn't let up but continued licking and sucking all of her special places. I hadn't touched her clit yet and knew that she would have another one when I was ready to give it to her.

A moment later, I felt some movement and a new sound. It sounded like a cross between a moan and a groan. I looked up from Marla's legs for a moment and discovered what had changed. Mindy had swiveled more to get a better look at me and was now leaning against the arm of the couch. That made it easy for Marla to reach her head and kiss my wife on her lips. When I looked, Mindy's eyes were closed and I could see that she was sucking on Marla's tongue. She was still pulling and pinching her own breasts. The next time I checked, Marla was working on one breast while Mindy worked on the other one. They were still locked in a deep kiss. One thing for certain was that Mindy would no longer have to wonder what kissing another woman felt like and she seemed to be responding positively.

The next and final step was an unplanned one as far as I was concerned. Marla pulled away from me and got on her hands and knees. She broke their kiss and unbuttoned Mindy's top and threw it open. Then she said, "Fuck me Robby; fuck my pussy. She wants you so badly." By the time, I got my shorts off and knelt between her waiting legs, Marla had one of Mindy's nipples in her mouth and was sucking like she was dying of thirst. Mindy's head was thrown back and she was gurgling with pleasure. I started pumping in and out of Marla's wanton pussy and occasionally gave her ass a swat to excite her further. Marla had switched breasts while both of Mindy's hands were now tweaking Marla's free hanging breasts. Her eyes were open as and she was looking at my face as I pounded in and out of my lover's pussy. I could even see a slight smile on her face as she watched me.

The next time I looked up was when I felt Marla's pussy gripping me and I knew that she was about to come but so was I. Marla had raised up and Mindy was sucking on her nipple this time. That was all it took for me to explode inside my lover and Marla screamed out her pleasure. When I finally finished, I simply pulled out and fell over on the floor next to the couch. I was exhausted. Marla still had Mindy trapped under her body but Mindy was making no effort to move.

I just lay on the floor perfectly relaxed and heard Marla talking, "So now you know the difference between a man's kiss and a woman's. Do you like it?" Mindy didn't speak but I felt that she was nodding her head. "When a man kisses you, you know that he wants you; when a woman kisses you, you know that she loves you. Do you feel loved, Mindy?" Again I felt that she was nodding. "When a woman touches your breast, she knows how you want it felt and loved. Did you like me touching you and you touching me?"

This time, I heard a soft, "Yes, very much."

"Good, I am going to take you to bed and tuck you in tonight. We all have to get to sleep because we have to get to work early tomorrow. Tomorrow night, I am going to make love to Bob. I will want you to help me do that. Think about that tomorrow. If you want to help me when you get home from your meeting, I will be ready. If you decide that you don't want to, text or call me and don't come home before ten. I am going to make love with him either way. Now, give me a really good kiss before I walk you to bed."

There was no movement or sound, so I assumed that Mindy was initiating her first kiss. I could picture them together with their breasts pressing against each other and perhaps their hands on each other's bottom. Their tongues would be caressing each other's mouths. That image brought my cock back to life and I was tempted to stand up and look. I didn't move because I didn't want to break the moment.

A moment later, Marla said, "Thank you. That was very special."

Mindy asked in a timid voice, "Are...are you and Bob going to make love again tonight?"

"If Bob wants me, we will; I will never deny him anything he wants from me. But we had a busy day today and have another one tomorrow, so probably not. We will hold each other and kiss before we fall asleep. Would you like to sleep with us tonight?"

Mindy thought for several moments before she answered, "Not tonight. I just want to relive tonight. Is that all right?"

"Of course it is. When you decide to sleep with us, be prepared though. If Bob wants me, we will have sex. If he wants you, you should be prepared to give him everything you have to give. He deserves only your very best. Do you understand?"

"I think I do now. I'm afraid that I haven't always been that good before."

"None of us have. Bob isn't perfect either but he knows enough to give you the best he can every time and you should expect to return it. Sometimes, the best he has to give might just be a kiss and a caress; and that is all right too. There doesn't have to be fireworks and stars every time you make love. It is the love that makes the sex special. Now come on and I'll tuck you in. Then I will get Bob up and take him to bed."

I just laid there relaxed and watched them stand up avoiding stepping on me. They put their arms around each other and walked down the hall together. Five minutes later, Marla returned and lay down next to me. "Come to bed with me, lover."

"Yes. I loved what you just told Mindy."

"I have never said those words before to anyone. I believe them but had never put them all together before. Tonight, for some reason, a lot of things fell into place for me. I hope that you aren't upset that I changed the plans without telling and told Mindy some things that we haven't talked about."

"How could I be upset? You acted and spoke from the heart and I think that Mindy responded to this positively. You were perfect. She might change her mind about going on this trip after that."

"Then I will tell her not to and so should you. Something new has opened up for her. She needs to find out if it is real or not. Frankly, it probably isn't but she won't listen to that if we tell her. My thing is that I want her to know what is waiting here for her if things don't go well. You told her bluntly last night; tonight, I told her the same thing but softly. Tomorrow night, I am going to push her a little more. She might balk a little and I might have to be a little assertive. So don't be surprised."

"If it is half as good as tonight, I will be pleased. Let's go to bed. I know a lover who needs some kissing and caressing before we fall asleep together."

"Hmmmm. That sounds like a perfect ending to a perfect day."

The next morning, Marla and I woke up in the master bed totally refreshed. We kissed and held each other tenderly for several minutes before we got up and put on light robes to go out for coffee. Mindy was already up and wearing only a towel around her waist while waiting for the coffee to finish brewing.

"Good morning. I already took my shower. I'll get dressed for work when the coffee is ready. We have our Monday morning meeting at eight and I don't want to be late. Traffic is hell on Mondays."

We both smiled and agreed. It became obvious to me that she wasn't going to mention anything about last night but I couldn't detect any signs of concern or doubts. She seemed sharp and fresh. The only comment she made that reflected anything was when she looked at Marla and said, "I will be home before eight tonight. Don't hold dinner but a glass of wine would be nice."

"We look forward to having you here with us."

I was showering and dressing when Mindy came back out and left. Marla joined me in the shower after that. We were waiting at the bank when the doors opened at nine and twenty minutes later, I had the deposit and rent check for the office in my hand and we were driving to the building for Marla's first look at our new base.

The realtor was already there and had the three doors open for us. I gave her the check which she appreciated and then left us alone for awhile to talk to the building manager. I led Marla though the offices and pointed out the modifications we had discussed. I could tell that she easily visualized the results of the changes. We talked for several minutes about details that I hadn't noticed and then she took out her cell phone and placed a call.

"Hi, we are looking at the offices and I love them or what they will be. I have a couple of suggestions. First, I don't see you as a 'sit and work in a glass office' kind of person and I don't see me as a 'sit in an open reception area' person. I was thinking about using the reception area as-is for visitors and the office as a break room. You and I can use the offices on the side with Bob for our work offices." She paused and listened. "I agree." She giggled. "I also think that the front areas should have a grey carpet with dark green borders around the edges. The conference room and our work offices should have the same neutral grey carpet throughout. We can decorate with color as we want. I also see modern furniture in the front and perhaps more traditional furniture in the work offices. I prefer a table type desk than the usual desk with drawers and stuff. I also like an oval table and comfortable chairs for the conference room." She paused again and listened for a long time. Then she handed me the phone and said, "Our boss wants to talk to you." She said that with a big smile.

"Hi."

"I am thrilled that you found Marla. She is a lot more than we talked about. Are you lovers yet?"

"Yes ma'am, we are definitely lovers and we are also eager to get our hands and lips all over you Wednesday night."

"You shouldn't have said that; I might change my travel plans and come back sooner. Now I'll probably have to go do myself to get through the day. Listen, I love what she suggested. If she finds the furniture for the front offices, get it ordered. Order what each of you want and I will choose what I want when I get there. The colors she suggested are perfect. My flight Wednesday gets in at seven thirty and I expect us to go to dinner before we go to the hotel. Got it."

"Yes ma'am. Anything else?"

"I got the e-mail on the reception and I am working on the one to send to employees right now. You said that you have something we need to talk about?"

"Yes. It isn't urgent but Mindy said something that bothered me and I did some research. I'm not sure how it fits with what you want to do and I just want to show you what I found."

"Mindy is your wife, right?"

"Uh...my cousin."

"Whatever. I knew that she was your wife when we talked the first time we met. I always do my homework about people that work for me. I appreciate that you made the effort to respect the company policy even if the policy is stupid. Does she have a problem with you and Marla being lovers?"

"No; we solved that problem last night."

"Excellent. I want to hear the details when I get there. I need to go now. Call me again if you need something. Love you." The phone went dead. I handed the phone back to the grinning Marla.

"She knew about Mindy, didn't she?" Marla asked.

"Yes. I suspect that she knows all about you too. I don't think we can keep secrets from her at all."

"I figured that out too."

"We'll go look at furniture when we finish here." I said.

"Did I tell you that I love to shop?"

"Oh shit. I am a ten-minute shopper."

"Not today, my love."

The agent and the building manager came in and we confirmed the physical changes we wanted to make. The manager had no problems with any of them. Then he asked us to stop by his office where he had carpet and paint sample to look at. Marla went with him but the real estate agent asked me to stay and talk for a minute.

When the others left, the agent walked me out on the patio and pointed to a high-rise building about four or five blocks away. "Vickie told me what she was looking for to live in. There is a special situation in that building there. It is two bedrooms and two baths, a living room and study. There is a room that the current owner uses as a library but it could be a cozy den. The kitchen is fully upgraded and is very nice. The big draw is that it has a very large patio. It also faces east. The thing is that the owner bought it thinking he would be here for ten years. After two, he is being transferred to Europe and needs to get out from under it quickly."

"Ok, what makes it special?"

She took a breath and said, "I said that he needs to move it quickly. He needs to get it done by the first of the month if possible. I have two people considering it but they are also looking at other places. I don't know if anyone else had a client in the works. He has it listed as a lease/purchase but prefers to sell it if he can. He is asking for $5000 per month for a lease but is asking for $350,000 for a sale if it can close by the first. The other places in that building are selling for between $500,000 to $800,000 depending on floor and orientation. The two I have talked to are thinking about leasing but might try to get a lower rent. Vickie said that she would take either. At that price, it is the best deal in the area. She said that she will be back Wednesday night but I don't know if it will still be available by then."

"I see. When Marla finishes, let's go look at it. Based on what I know, if it is as good as you describe, she might go for it sight unseen."

The agent smiled as we locked up the offices and went back downstairs. Marla was waiting for us.

"That was quick. They had the colors that I wanted as standards. Nothing is special order and I told them what I wanted to have done. Are we ready to go shopping?" She asked.

"Change of plans. We are going to look at a place for Vickie to live." The agent drove herself over as we followed.

It only took me a walk through to decide to call Vickie again.

"Such a deal I have for you."

"Are you going to get my motor running again? I'm still not settled down from the last call."

"How about the deal of the century? Here talk to the agent." I handed the phone to the smiling agent.

"We are looking at a place that has 1800 square feet and all of the things you asked for." She went on to describe the details of the condo and then told her about the situation with the owner. Then she listened to Vickie for several minutes and I could see the smile growing as she listened. Then she handed the phone back to me.

"So what do you think? You have definitely got my motor running twice this morning. Go back to the bank this afternoon and there will be an escrow check waiting for you. Get it to the agent before they close. I want that place. Put Marla on so I can get her impression of what she sees."

"Marla, Vickie wants to bend your ear." She grinned and took the phone from me and began walking from room to room describing each one.

I looked at the agent and said, "I will have the check to you before five. Where do I need to take it?" She gave me her card and told me to give it to a certain woman if she wasn't available. Then I said, "I guess that you have had a profitable day with us."

"Yes and of course, I love it but my main thing is that I love matching clients up with deals that makes them happy. I don't know why but I would be just as happy if I rented a $100,000 place to a young couple as doing something this big. Unfortunately, real estate is a feast or famine business. I am a single mother with two kids and the famine periods hurt. I am thinking about maybe changing careers to get into something more financially stable."

I thought for a minute and then stuck my neck out. "When Vickie gets down here, have a talk with her. She is a regional manager of an investment firm and is very client oriented."

"I don't think that I want to get into stocks and stuff. That is just about as bad as the real estate business from what I hear."

"That is the thing, we aren't in the retail stocks and bond stuff but long term investments and retirement plans. The client focus helps insure that there is a consistent income stream from your efforts. She is also looking to introduce another new type of investment that appears to be very lucrative. There may be a place for someone like you somewhere in there."

"All right, I'll have a talk with her and see what she has to say. I could use a breath of fresh air."

Marla came back and handed me my phone and said, "We just made our boss very happy. She loves the sound of this place. I took some pictures with your phone so we can send them to her later."

"That is great news. Now we can go shopping." Both the agent, whose name was Kelly, and Marla both grinned as they suspected that I was being facetious about the shopping.

Kelly said, "Tell him to feed you first; it is already lunch time. I've got another showing. Thank you both and I look forward to seeing you again soon."

We shook hands as we both got in our cars and left. Before I was a block away, Marla said, "I really like her."

"Besides the fact that she looks a lot like Vickie, why do you say that?"

"Well besides the fact that she has a great ass too, I didn't feel the usual real estate pressure to close the deal now. When I was in high school, my dad worked for a chain of stores. He looked for locations for new facilities. I was thinking about going into real estate and went with him a lot during one summer. Everywhere we went the agents were showing him crap that they wanted to move rather than what he was looking for. The whole thing was about closing the deal and never about getting what the client wanted. He got really frustrated with most of the agents he worked with. I didn't feel that way at all with her today. She had a good deal available and wanted to present it fairly to Vickie. I never felt that she was trying to get in her pocketbook."

"That confirms something that she told me while you were walking around. She said that she gets as much pleasure setting a young couple into a small place as she gets in doing a bigger deal with us."

"That pretty well describes what I felt. She was trying to do what Vickie wanted rather than what she could make the most money out of. Unless you are hungry now, let's look at furniture first and then eat."

"Fine with me; the store is right in the middle of a number of interesting restaurants."

When we entered the furniture place, Marla went into overdrive. She found the choice of furniture in general fascinating and the office furniture in particular even better. It wasn't the style per se but the functionality that she liked. It didn't take long for her to select the ultramodern furniture for the power areas and then to select a more modest style for her office. The main thing for her was getting away from the traditional desk with drawers and going with several interlocking tables that created a work station where she could spread things out and have access to things and to her computer station. As she explained how she would work, I saw the benefits and selected the same things for me. We would have freedom of movement within our space and could host two or three others for a meeting without the usual problems. File cabinets were separate and ample. We ordered all of these pieces.

The biggest problem was the conference table. They had smaller ones than we had talked about but bigger ones were very expensive and required long lead times. Marla solved that problem by ordering three of the smaller ones that could be used separately or combined into one large one. She also ordered chairs, a drop down computer screen, and a mobile lectern for the speaker. Everything would be available for delivery in two weeks. We also told the sales woman that we would be bringing in our boss on Thursday to select her furniture.

1...678910...20