Bullding a Greater Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then we went across the street to a café for lunch. It was there that I asked her how she had developed such a good knowledge of design and furniture and stuff. She blushed and told me that her degree was in office interior design and that one of her classes that really excited her was about work flow and integrating that into the office. Many companies weren't interested in that concept, preferring to stay with traditional décor but she had done several jobs that she was proud of. One of them was for dipshit who owned a growing business. They fell in love and got married. When the big economic slump hit, he lost his business and that was when he started drinking and carousing. No one was upgrading or doing new offices, so she had found a job as our receptionist just to have an income. Our former boss had told her that when things improved, we would be moving to a bigger office and that she could do the design. Then we got bought out and we were both out of a job. That explained a lot of things about her that I didn't know.

It was almost three when we finished eating so we went to the bank and delivered the check for the condo to the real estate office. Then we went home to relax. On the way, Marla teased me about tonight and promised me a unique experience. She told me to just relax and follow her lead. We picked up Chinese take out to warm up later for dinner before Mindy got home.

When Mindy got home, she was obviously tired; we were relaxed. Marla got up and led her to the bedroom to change into something more comfortable while I poured her a glass of wine. Not knowing what might happen, I simply settled down on the couch to wait. When the two came back out, Mindy had a light blush on her face while Marla sported a smile. Tonight, Mindy sat between us. She seemed slightly uncomfortable. I wasn't sure why.

Once Mindy had a couple of sips of her wine, Marla swiveled her to hold her in her arms and had Mindy put her feet in my lap. "Bob honey, Mindy had a rough day today. She says that your foot rubs have always relaxed her a lot." That was my cue to start massaging her feet. I had done that often before and we even had a bottle of lotion on the table next to the couch. I spread some on my hands and went to work. Meanwhile, Marla was holding Mindy in her arms and gently caressing her hair which Mindy also liked.

It didn't take long before I felt the tension in Mindy's feet begin to leave and heard her moan slightly. I moved my hands up and worked her ankles and calves next. Marla was now caressing her arms and shoulders. I noticed that Marla was whispering things to Mindy who had her eyes closed but she wasn't asleep.

Marla asked her, "Are you ready now?"

"Yes, now I feel really relaxed."

"Good. Take us back to our room." Mindy opened her eyes and smiled at Marla as she lifted her head and gently kissed Marla's waiting lips. Then she stood up and held out her hand to each of us. We rose and took her hand. She led us down the hall to the master bedroom. I noticed that Marla had picked up the bottle of lotion and brought it with her.

When we were standing by our bed, Marla turned to Mindy and unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it aside. In spite of our history, Mindy seemed a little shy about me seeing her naked breasts again. They were still beautiful and well shaped even with the two hickeys prominently displayed. Marla gently caressed both of her breasts until her nipples were hard. Then she said, "Undress Bob for me." Marla curled up on the bed and watched as Mindy pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it aside. Then she got on her knees and undid my shorts and let them fall. She put her hands on my underpants and looked at Marla. Marla nodded and I was standing naked with my wife on her knees in front of me while my lover was telling her what to do.

Marla let her look at me closely for a moment as she said, "Bob has a really beautiful cock, don't you think? I haven't seen that many in my life but I think that his is really beautiful. It is nicely thick and straight. The head is bulbous and soft. I like it in my mouth; it fits perfectly. And it fits even better in my pussy. It touches everything inside me. What do you like best about it, Mindy?"

"I...I guess I haven't really looked at a man's cock that closely before. I've only seen five, I mean six, before and they were so eager to put it in my mouth or pussy, I never got a chance to look. But you are right. It is kind of beautiful and it does feel wonderful inside me."

"How does Zach's compare to Bob's."

Mindy turned bright red and stuttered. "I...I...didn't look at it closely. The first night it was dark and the other time, he kept it inside me most of the time. It is maybe a little shorter, I don't know."

"That's ok and it isn't unusual. Bob, lie down on your stomach. Mindy, get the lotion and massage his back for a few minutes."

I lay down as she asked and Mindy straddled my hips and began massaging my back. When she got to my waist, Marla said, "Scoot down and caress his ass. He has a really nice one to hold and touch. Most women ignore a man's ass. They like to look at it in pants but seldom touch or caress it. Bob's is nice and firm while still being pliant to touch. A man's ass is what lets him pump his cock in and out of your pussy. A nice ass usually mean's a really nice fuck. Bob knows how to use his ass really well. Besides moving his cock in and out, he can also swivel it inside me and knows when to go slow and when to go fast. I love his ass." This was probably the first time Mindy had ever felt or massaged my buns. It felt really good.

She worked my muscles for several minutes before Marla stopped her. "Ok Mindy dear, now is the time for you to prepare me to fuck Bob. Undress me." Almost reluctantly, Mindy moved over and knelt next to Marla and unbuttoned her blouse. "Kiss my breasts and get my nipples hard for him. He loves sucking on my hard nipples." Mindy leaned forward and took each nipple in her mouth and began sucking teasing them. Marla reached over and took my hand and put it on one of Mindy's familiar breast. It was the first time I had touched her in almost a month. I immediately felt her nipple expand and I lightly pinched and tweaked them into hardness.

"Mmmm, Mindy, I think that you like my breasts. Do you? They like your touch and lips just fine."

"Yes, it still feels strange for me to suck and touch them but I do like it. I didn't think I would."

"Good; I am glad to hear that. Now you are going to take off my shorts. Have you ever looked closely at another woman's pussy?"

"No."

"Have you ever looked closely at your own pussy?"

Mindy turned red again. "When I was young, I looked at it with a mirror."

"Were you fingering yourself when you did?" Mindy could only nod. "Take off my shorts and look closely at mine."

I watched as Mindy unzipped the shorts and pulled them off. She seemed surprised that Marla wasn't wearing panties. Her eyes saw Marla's nicely trimmed landing strip and when Marla spread her knees wide apart, she could see her pouting pussy in front of her. Marla ran her fingers along her slit and her outer lips opened wider and she could see the silken pink flesh inside them.

"When you masturbate, do you use your fingers or do you use a vibrator?"

"I have a...one but I usually use my fingers."

"Do you always come?"

"No; sometimes a little one."

"You should use your vibrator more. We'll get you a cock shaped one that will get you off better. I think that Bob would love to watch you using a silicon cock on yourself." Mindy turned dark red again. I felt a lot of arousal as I realized just how much I didn't know about Mindy or Marla for that matter."

Marla reached for Mindy's hand and said, "It is time to get my pussy ready for Bob's cock. Stroke me like you stroke yourself when you masturbate." Mindy seemed to resist a little. "Quit being silly. You rub your pussy; mine is just like yours. Just do it like you do yours." Mindy tentatively let her hand be brought into contact with the first pussy besides her own that she had ever touched. A minute later, she slid her finger down from the top to the bottom of the welcoming pussy. Marla even rolled her hips up to give her better access to it. "That's it honey; stroke her and get her good and wet. Get her ready to fuck Bob's beautiful cock."

I don't know if Marla's words had an effect on Mindy but they did on me. I watched as Mindy relaxed and her fingers added more pressure to certain places and lingered in others. A minute later, one finger slipped about half way inside Marla. A moment later, a second finger joined the first and they disappeared all of the way inside. Then she began moving them in and out. I could now see the slick lubricant beginning to collect on her fingers. They came out and spread the juice all over Marla's pussy.

By now, Mindy seemed to be very comfortable feeling and arousing another pussy. I could feel her nipples expanding further and I knew that she was definitely into what she was doing. Marla must have realized this too as she said, "Are you sure that you have never done another girl before? You're really good. You should have had a girl friend all along. Having a girl friend takes a lot of pressure off you and your husband. You can get off regularly and not rely just on him for your pleasure. I am ready to get fucked now. Take your fingers out and clean them off with your mouth. Then we need to get Bob ready for me."

Mindy reluctantly pulled her fingers out and moved them towards her lips but stopped short. Marla said, "Go on; you have tasted your pussy before on your fingers. Just suck them clean." Mindy did what she was told and a moment later, she was avidly sucking Marla's juices from her fingers.

Marla said, "Good girl. I'm going to get in position. Bob is just about hard now from watching you. He likes watching you. Remember that. Suck him to get him fully hard and get him good and wet for me." Mindy turned and took me in her mouth and began licking and sucking me like she had never done before. Her mouth felt wonderful. Marla didn't let her go on too long. I was glad because I was already close from watching my wife learn about the basics of Sapphic love.

Marla ordered, "Now hold his cock up for me while I slide down on him. Oh, yes, that feels so good going in. You did a great job on me and Bob. God, I love his cock inside me. Have you ever fucked him this way?"

"No; he is usually on top."

"You need to learn to do this; it is good for both of you. You get a real rush out of being in control of your fucking. But the thing most women never realize is that their man can have had a really stressful day too. He might want to make love to you but doesn't want more pressure on him to perform. He can just lie still and you do all of the work and control both of your orgasms. I can rise up or down or twist my hips like this. I can lean forward and let him suck my tits. If I feel him coming too early, I can slow down or I can speed up so that he is ready to come when I am. Most of the time, your man will want to be in control but when he has had a bad day, you can do it like this and still get the come you want and bring him pleasure too. Oh fuck, yes. He is ready to come and so am I. Yes baby, fuck this pussy and fill me with your sweet cum. Ahhhh, yessss."

I felt Marla grip my cock as I shot deeply inside her. Her come was just as powerful as mine. I wasn't sure how much was having Mindy there with us or just pent up need. I had the feeling that it was the former. If so, we were going to have a good time with Vickie and Mindy if she came back to us.

Marla finally fell over on my other side and snuggled next to me. Then she whispered, "Mindy, clean Bob's cock up for him. I got a lot of cum on him I'm sure." Without much hesitation, Mindy engulfed my cock and sucked me clean. The way she did it told me that she liked the taste of a mixture of pussy juice and my cum better than my cum alone. There was only one other thing she could do and I wondered if Marla was going to push that tonight. I hoped she would.

"Mindy honey, now you need to clean me up. You have tasted us together and liked it. Now it is time to try me." Mindy hardly hesitated as she crawled over me to get to Marla but she paused with her head just above Marla's pussy. Marla put her hand on her head and gently pressed her down. "Come on; you know that you want to. After you do this the first time, the next time, you can have my pussy whenever you want it. Yes, that's right; kiss my pussy. Now stick your tongue out and lick me. Oh yes. You want my pussy, don't you? You are just afraid to admit it to yourself. You are a natural pussy licker. Suck that cum from me. You might make me come again. Love my pussy honey. Before you leave, I am going to eat your pussy. I want you to know what that feels like too."

I watched as Mindy started slowly on Marla's pussy and then got enthusiastic about what she was doing. She even spread Marla's legs wider to get her mouth closer to her pussy. She was leaning over me and I put my hand on her ass and began caressing it like I had done many times before. She liked that too and lifted it to give me an easier time. Marla had her head resting on my shoulder and watched my hand work. She took my hand, rubbed some lotion on it, and pushed it inside Mindy's pajama panties before she whispered in my ear. "Finger her asshole. See if your finger will go in." I doubted that because Mindy had always seemed to pull away when I got near her most private orifice. She surprised me when I touched her the first time. She stopped moving her hips and then began pressing herself against my finger. The first joint slipped inside and I made no effort to push deeper because I didn't have that much lotion left. I simply began pressing and releasing my finger against her and she began moving her hips in sync with me.

Marla whispered, "I was right. Honey, your sweet wife is a very sensual and sexual woman who has held herself back for years. We have opened the door for her to discover herself. When she comes back from her adventure, we will have a wonderful lover. You will be able to fuck her pussy again and take her ass while she eats me. You will love it."

I wasn't sure about this but decided to wait until morning and talk to Marla about this more. I was still working Mindy's tight ass when I felt Marla tighten and come again. Mindy redoubled her efforts with her tongue and her hips until she too tightened and came. Then she lay still across me with my hand resting as it was.

A few minutes later, Mindy stirred and pulled herself off of my finger and sat up next to me. She had a dreamy look in her eyes. Then she said, "I better go on to bed."

Marla replied, "No honey; not tonight. You sleep on that side of Bob and I'll sleep on this side. He might want you to suck him off during the night and I might want you to go down on me again. This is the way we will be from now on."

I expected Mindy to balk but she simple said, "Ok" and lay down next to me. I put my arm around her and pulled her close. She didn't resist and put her hand on my soft cock. A moment later, Marla turned off the lights and her hand joined Mindy's covering me. It didn't take long before all of us were asleep. I woke up once when I felt a mouth sucking gently on my erect cock. I expected it to be Marla but it was Mindy. I lay still and let her coax a mouthful of cum from me. I kissed her lips and we fell back to sleep again.

In the morning, I woke up with my arms around Marla. Mindy wasn't with us. Marla whispered, "She is bringing us our coffee this morning. Did you like last night?"

"Yes, very much; but I am confused and want you to explain what happened."

"I will after she leaves for work. Just accept that she has discovered a part of herself that she didn't know existed. So what is the plan for today?"

"I guess that I don't have one. We did all of the pressing things Sunday and yesterday. We can do some more analysis unless Vicki sent us something to do."

"Good. We can stay naked this morning. You can't come today or tomorrow but I can. You have to be ready to fuck Vicki silly tomorrow night. She is just as horny as Mindy."

Mindy entered carrying two cups of coffee and some toast. She kissed each of us and once again made no mention of last night. "I am leaving for work. I hope that today is better than yesterday."

Marla asked, "Will you be home for dinner?"

"Yes, probably about six thirty or so. I moved my evening appointment up to the late afternoon."

"Good. We will look forward to having you for dinner again."

"Thank you. Have a good day." She turned and walked out of the room and then we heard the front door shut.

"Ok, now explain all of this. Even this is so unlike her."

"Actually, it is very like her or like she wants and needs to be."

"Explain."

"You know that girls develop earlier than guys, of course. A girl starts becoming sexually mature when she is twelve or thirteen. But guys don't really develop until they are fifteen of sixteen. So for three or four years, a girl can only explore herself alone or with her girl friends. Sometimes they kiss and touch each other's breasts. They dance with each other and rub their pussies against each other. Some actually touch each other's pussy but most don't. The pressure is on them to save themselves for their boyfriend, so they are just biding their time for their first cock. When the boy matures, he is ready for pussy, any pussy. That is when so many girls get pregnant. Both of them are sixteen or so and don't really know much except that their body demands release. During this early time, many girls discover that they like the kiss and touch of another girl. The truth is that it is very easy for a girl to be bi-sexual, especially compared to a guy who has to find some place to stick his cock. A girl just receives attention." She stopped and drank her coffee and ate a piece of toast before she continued.

"Meanwhile the guy spends time learning how to be competitive with other guys mainly over who has the best cock for the girls. The girl wants one man to fuck her; the guys want a lot of pussy to prove their new found manhood. That and most guys can come three or four times a day while a girl can come a dozen times a day if the circumstances are right. By the time they are twenty, the girl is spending most of her time waiting impatiently for her guy to fuck her three or four times. That leaves a lot of unfulfilled sexual energy that she needs to spend."

"Once they start working, the guy gets tired and often wants to spend a lot of time with the guys doing guy things and the girl waits for him to fuck her. Ideally, if a girl learns to like a girl early, she can come several times during the day and still be ready for her guy to fuck her when he gets home. But society tells them to wait for the guy to satisfy her. She begins to take more and more responsibility for her life through work and things just to have something worthwhile to do until she gets fucked. At work, she may find a cute guy and she lets him fuck her too. As long as she doesn't get pregnant, she is happy having two men satisfying her. The guys focus on one woman but have no problems sticking their dick in another woman if they find one."

She paused and looked at me before she continued.

"Now let's look at Mindy. She either didn't have the opportunity to share with her girl friends when she was young or she was severely taught that it was wrong. Either way, she repressed her natural instinct to fuck. She had a couple of guys and then met you. She had found her man and was happy. You satisfied her a lot but she still felt that unused sexual energy. She started spending more time at work and building her career waiting for you and she got stronger. Then this Zach came along and got into her panties and she loved it. But she needed to pull away from you to not feel as guilty about fucking someone else. That is the typical way things happen and a lot of couples get divorced over it. If she had a woman lover along with her husband, she wouldn't be nearly as available to a Zach when he hits on her."

1...7891011...20