By Demon's Driven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do be careful with Miss Kitty." She cautioned, "The stairs are steep and she appears...."she smiled, "Tired."

"I am sleepy." Tammy muttered as she leaned on Jake.

"Don't worry, we're taking you to see the special friend I told you about." Jake said as they passed JD and headed down the stairs, "Then you can go to sleep."

"Okay!" she chirped, "I hope he likes me."

"Oh, he will." Felicity laughed.

She paused for JD and Molly to go down in front of her. He heard the door close behind him and felt his heart skip a beat, for better or worse this was it. They were going to nail Knox or go down hard. His mind raced with all the things that could go wrong. Was Molly's camera still working in the mask? She was sweating bullets like they all were and he hoped it wouldn't short it out somehow. Was Jake's mic still working and picking this up? More importantly were the State police going to do their job or had one of Felicity contacts gotten wind of the raid?

He felt the comforting weight of the gun at his ankle. He'd never shot anyone, but damn straight he would kill someone before he would let them sexually torture Molly and Tammy. Sick bastards like Knox could make that last for days. Jake and himself they would probably try to kill.

He looked over at Jake and was relieved to see how calm he looked. He'd been busting his chops for years, but Jake was a damn good cop and had been in worse situations than this. When they reached the foot of the stairs they began walking down a long corridor with a dirt floor. Up ahead, JD saw another door with light streaming from beneath it.

"These tunnels were originally for the slaves. They lead to the servants buildings and were used when the Lord and Lady of the manor entertained that way the guests would not be subjected to seeing the slaves moving about the property." She laughed, "Now we use this space for slaves of a different kind."

"Countess, might I ask what you mean in terms of slaves?" Jake asked, "I know Faustus is known for his exotic tastes, but is this location for others of his appetite?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Just curious, I'm not as experienced in this facet of the fetish word and I wonder how many cross the line as opposed to adhering to the standards."

"Down here is a dungeon where people of extreme tastes enjoy their pleasure through pain." She replied, "Those upstairs are more along the lines of shall we say standard fare. Most games up there are for swingers, basic d and s, all light hearted fun."

"The man getting butt fucked by the ladies did not seem to be enjoying himself." Jake pointed out.

JD knew he was fishing for what type of crowd was here, but wished he's stop, Felicity was sure to get suspicious eventually.

"That man was a member of our group who was being punished. We did it publicly to add to his humiliation. So no, he was not enjoying it. However he did consent to it."

"I see."

"I think the Baron is trying to figure out what safe sane and consensual mean in the lifestyle and are those here abiders of the rules." JD spoke up.

"Oh." Felicity waved her hand. "I understand. Safe and sane are subjective to the individuals as you know many have less limits than others. Consensual is the one that holds sway and yes even in the room we are about to enter all here are seeking the treatment they are receiving."

"But Faustus is..." he glanced at Tammy as if wondering if he should continue. Seeing she was looking at the torches an odd smile on her face he added, "A rule breaker?"

"I would not say that." She replied. "But I also do not stand over him and watch him all I know is that none of the people who bringg him gifts have any complaints and when his entertainment is procured through other methods they are paid well and again I have had no ill reports."

"She's lying." Molly whispered from next to him.

"She's smart." He answered, then to Jake, "Baron why the questions, we'll see soon enough." He laughed, "You've said you wanted to witness all experiences here, why not be surprised?"

"Oh, yes." He nodded to JD, "I do tend to go on a bit."

"Well your curiosity is about to be satisfied dear Baron." She knocked on the large door which JD noted was studded with metal and crossed with planks of wood to make it look as if it belonged in a castle.

The door swung open just in time to hear a high pitched wail that was followed by the unmistakable sound of a flogger striking flesh and another wail. With a smile Felicity stepped aside to let them in and turning his head and leaning over to Molly he said, "If you need to, keep your head down in there and just stay close."

"How far can I go?" She hoisted the leash and gave him a weak attempt at a smile.

"Good girl." He winked and added, "You're a brave woman, Molly and you're about to save lot of young women a lot of pain so hang in there." Taking a risk he gave her a soft kiss.

'Oh, and are you so sweet to all your pets?" Felicity mocked.

"A true master rewards good behavior." He told her. "This may be your house, but this is my pet and my rules."

"Point taken," She smiled coldly, "You'll learn my rules later. Oh, and by the way? I have an offer of twenty five thousand for your pet. Trust me she will earn every penny."

She ended the conversation by gesturing at the door and JD walked past her leading Molly with Jake and Tammy following. The room was about half the size of the main room upstairs and he noticed several doors along the walls. All were shut, but there were still plenty of sites to take in. Against the far wall were a pair of Saint Andrews crosses each with someone strapped to it. The first held a woman whose sides and thighs were lined with clothespins attached to strings being held by two women in front of her. One of them pulled theirs and the woman screamed as the clothespins along her left side popped off one by one. Her tits were bound with rope so tightly they were swollen and turned an ugly purple and as the woman with the string laughed the other woman began lashing her tortured breasts with a red and black flogger.

JD turned his head just as another of the strings were pulled and heard another wail of pain. The second cross contained another woman. Instead of ropes, there were weights dangling from the clamps in her tits and another weight being attached to the lips of her pussy by the man kneeling between her legs. His gaze turned back to the first cross as that woman howled loudly. One of the women was in front of her pressing a wand to her pussy while the other plucked the clothespins from her thighs one by one.

"There are not many here at the moment, the members usually come down here after midnight for their real entertainment after appeasing the guests and want to bees" she gave Jake a meaningful gaze before continuing across the room.

They passed a medieval rack with a man strapped to it; his arms over his head and his legs spread wide. A leather clad woman was straddling his face, pressing her pussy to him. After a moment she lifted herself and the man who was beet red gasped for breath. She gave him a few seconds before dropping on his face again. His cock was pinned to his stomach and his balls tied and swollen to the point they look as if they were going to explode. Another woman stood between his legs and struck his balls with a crop. He cried out between the other woman's legs, "This will last until your pathetic tongue gets her off!"

Felicity was leading them towards another metal studded door with another shirtless man leaning against it. On his right JD saw a woman bent over a saw horse her arms tied at the wrists beneath it. In front of her a man was skull fucking her, long streams of drool dripping from her mouth and tears flowing down her face as he pulled his cock in and out. Behind her a man was holding a long pole with dildo attached to it that he was thrusting into her ass. There was a bullet strapped to her pussy and JD saw the man with the stick turn the dial causing the woman to squeal.

"Where's your friend?"

Felicia's voice cut through his thoughts and she saw her addressing the tall man in front of the door. Like Reggie he was covered in gang and prison tats and was wearing a devil's mask.

"He went to indulge himself upstairs and hasn't come back." He grunted, "It was supposed to be my turn to go up an hour ago."

"I'm returning to the party, I'll send him down." She pointed at the door, "These fine people are here to see Faustus."

"The master doesn't take guests." He looked at Tammy, a leer on his face. "Gifts, however..."

"Your master will take what his Mistress tells him to." She said in a haughty tone. "Step aside or do you wish to be next on that rack?"

"My apologies," He struck the door and stood aside as it opened from within.

A cloud of incense laden smoke drifted from the doorway and a deep voice beckoned, "Enter my friends."

Molly cringed at the sound of the voice and stepping close to JD put her hand on his arm and squeezed it. JD took a deep breath and with a quick reassuring smile at Molly entered the room. The smoke was so thick he could taste it and the smell of incense was overpowering in the small room. Scanning it from left to right he noticed a man dressed in jeans and a t-shirt step out from behind the door and waited as Jake and Tammy entered.

JD's heart missed a beat when he saw the man wearing a shoulder holster. Not wanting to stare he looked around the room which was unfurnished except for a small table containing several whips and vicious looking clamps along with cuffs and a spreading bar. He purposely didn't look at Tammy knowing he wouldn't be able to handle it if she looked scared. There was a small dirty mattress on the floor and JD's jaw clenched when he saw there were blood stains on it.

Another man was sitting in a small chair rolling a joint. JD didn't see a gun on him, but he could have it out of sight like he did. JD then found Knox. He was sitting cross-legged on the floor with his back to them facing a large crucifix mounted to the wall. JD's eyes widened when he took in the figure of a naked girl on the cross instead of Jesus. She was chained to the cross and her body crisscrossed with red lines as if she had been whipped.

His gaze fell on Knox. He was shirtless and his dark skin glistening with sweat. JD had never Knox in anything but a suit and was surprised to see that not only was he a large man but his back was board and muscular. Tattooed on his back was an enormous cross with the words "Suffering" over it. JD noticed many small scars on his back and in an instant knew Knox himself had been the victim of suffering of his own, whether abused sexually or as JD had been, Knox was no stranger to pain.

"Faustus you have visitors." The man who had let them in announced.

"I do not accept callers in this chamber."

"But this chamber is in my house dear brother." Felicity spoke softly, but with an edge in her voice, "And these people are not only perspective members, but have come here bearing a special gift for you."

"Ah." He remained facing away from them. "And are there three of them?, Are they wise? I doubt it if they come seeking me. I was told of this gift earlier and sent someone to tell you I was refusing it."

"I received no such message dear brother and you have no course to be rude. These friends were recommended by a very old friend and one of them just proved himself worthy in ways of the flesh. You missed quite a performance."

"Old friends. Sometimes old friends can be new enemies."

JD glanced at Jake who for the first time tonight looked concerned.

"Only if you have earned enmity and how could you have done that?" Felicity sighed, "Indulge me Faustus these are guests in my home as are you do not insult me after all I have done for you."

"I see." JD saw him make the sign of the cross and unfolding his legs stood up.

Knox put his hand out and the man at the table stood and handed him a large red mask. Knox affixed it to his head and turned around to face them. Molly gasped and stepping behind JD pressed against his back, her twisted memories of her time in a room like this resurfacing as if through a fog.

Knox's mask was that of a red dragon. The large scaled face spread out past Knox's own and was surrounded with red flames. Two long golden horns protruded from the top and the eyes were open to expose Knox's dark orbs that were bright and wild as he took in his guests.

Again JD was surprised at the size of Knox, his chest was wide and muscular and his stomach flat and hard. The tendons in his forearms rippled as he adjusted the mask and his biceps bulged from just bending them. JD had always envisioned Knox as soft. He was dressed in a pair of red boxers and his legs were as muscular as his torso. The bulge in the boxers testified to the fact he was large everywhere. Seeing his powerful form, the part of JD's mind that craved violence yearned for this not to end in a bust, but in a fight.

"Welcome my friends," Knox spoke softly, but his voice carried a deep rumble that made it seem powerful none the less. "I apologize for my rudeness, but this is usually my private time." "We all must sacrifice." Felicity replied sarcastically, "But seeing as you are being presented with a gift to while away that private time I think it will be worth the change in your routine."

"Of course," he bowed his head.

When he raised it he spread his arms out and JD noted how large his hands were. He imagined them on Molly; on her wrists, her throat, he pictured her bound and helpless her body ripe for his taking. His hands curled into fists and he fought against the hot rage rising within him.

"So who are these fine people that have come here to meet me?"

"This is Mr. Wolf," Felicity put her hand lightly on his shoulder, "I have been attempting to get him here for quite some time now. His performance upstairs showed me his reputation is well founded."

"I see you already got your claws into him." Knox chuckled indicating JD's chest. "A pleasure, Mr. Wolf."

"And an honor on my part," JD replied, Reggie's assault on his throat has made his hoarse and he spoke as softly as he could and still be heard.

"And who is that cowering behind you?"

"She is Mine."

"I was requesting a name, not her service."

"Mine is her name because that is all she is." He tugged on Molly's leash. She resisted for a moment before reluctantly stepping alongside him.

"Hmm...Not exceptional, but certainly serviceable," Knox nodded approvingly. "A bit old for me, but..." he laughed, "Most are."

"She's not too old for me, the man sitting at the table laughed, "Don't we get a gift?"

"Mr. Wolf's sub has been auctioned off. The winner is our dear friend Lazarus."

"Oh," he looked at Molly, "I am sorry to hear that. Hope Mr. Wolf doesn't plan on needing your services for a few days."

His gaze shifted to the left and Felicity announced, "This is The Baron and he is the man who brought you a special present."

"My dear Faustus," Jake spoke, "Your reputation precedes you! It's an honor to..."

"I am not often spoken of so I wonder how that is true?"

Jake paused, but Felicity spoke up, "The Baron and I's mutual acquaintance The Black Queen knows of you. Let's just say her roots are in the south."

"I see." Knox stared at her for a moment, then back at Jake, "It appears you have me at a disadvantage, but I am sure it will be a pleasure to get to know you."

"I truly hope so." Tammy had been standing behind him and Jake tugged on her leash, bringing her around in front of him. "And to start our relationship off on the right foot, I present to you my gift, handpicked by Mr. Wolf."

"I..." Knox stopped and peered closely at Tammy. "Oh, my," He said softly. "What is your name, child."

"I'm Miss Kitty." Tammy said and JD noticed she sounded much less bubbly and she had slurred the s in miss. "You're really scary."

"Just a mask my dear, we all where them in some manner. Will you remove yours?"

Tammy looked at JD who had no choice but to nod.

Tammy slipped the mask off and wiped at her sweaty forehead. She shook her head, playfully shaking her pigtails and asked, "Do you think I'm pretty Mr. Mask?"

"I think you're...precious." He whispered softly.

"Regretfully I must take my leave." Felicity announced, "I have people to entertain. I will be back down here at midnight with the rest of the club and their partners of choice." She looked at JD, "I am looking forward to you Mr. Wolf."

"Oh?" Knox looked away from Tammy and gave JD a look up and down, "He looks strong enough to last a couple of hours at least. You may take your leave Mr. Wolf, and thank you Baron for ..."

"They have requested to watch their gift enjoyed and I have granted that request."

"You...are quite bold with my time dear Countess." Knox said heatedly.

"The Baron is a voyeur this is his thrill and Mr. Wolf has a vested interest in his property he wants to make sure young Kitty here is compliant to your every whim. I will not stand here and argue, my brother. Repay my hospitality with some of your own."

She left without another word and Knox began to turn to the guy behind him.

"I want to see the real thing." Jake blurted causing Knox to turn back to him. "Plenty of playing at in places like this, but I crave..." he gave Knox a chilling smile that had JD not known him would have seemed sincere, "To witness a true master of women. To hear that squeal that only one such as you could elicit. I have searched for a long time only to be presented with fraud after fraud. Staged acts I wasted good money on, but I know you will not disappoint."

He lifted Tammy's leash, "Faustus, is she not perfect?"

"Mr. Mask doesn't like me." Tammy pouted, "I guess he won't play with me." She blinked her wide blue eyes, "Wow, the room is moving," she giggled.

Knox turned his gaze back to her and looked her up and down taking in the schoolgirl outfit and lingering on her chest.

"Child how old are you?"

"How old do you think I am?" Placing her hands behind her back she turned side to side.

"Are you....eighteen?"

"Nope!" she laughed, "Not eighteen!"

"Smartt." Molly whispered next to him.

"Baron." Knox licked his lips, "I do believe that between the perfect nature of this wonderful gift and your desire to see a woman taken as they were truly meant to be, that I will gladly indulge your wishes tonight."

Knox looked over his shoulder, "Candy please."

The man at the table nodded and lifting the cover from a silver tray stood up and brought it to Knox. Taking up a thin straw he quickly did two lines of cocaine. Knox closed his eyes and a shudder went through his body, he exhaled loudly and when he opened his eyes they looked as if they were ready to pop out of his head. He indicated the tray, "Would anyone like some? Mr. Wolf?"

"Flesh is my vice." He replied.

"And a worthy one, but why limit yourself?" Knox laughed and taking the tray from the man holding it placed it on the floor near the mattress. JD noticed several lines already cut and a small packet next to it; rape and coke, even better than they had hoped.

"Baron please remove her collar."

Jake did as he asked and Knox beckoned with his finger, "Come here pretty girl."

"Yay!" Tammy clapped and started to skip over to him. She staggered, but caught herself and took the last steps to Knox slowly.

"She is shall we say prepared for you." Jake said.

"Not too prepared I hope." He smiled, "I like some fight."

JD began to breathe through his mouth, ignoring the burning the smoke caused in his throat. Leaning to Molly he whispered, "Move off to the side when he starts, you have to get this on camera." He paused, "Its working right?"

"I hope so." She replied softly. "Not like I can check."