By Demon's Driven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On that vote of confidence, JD turned to see Knox leering down at Tammy who looked amazingly calm.

"So,,,perfect." He said softly. He rubbed his large hand along her face before reaching back and capturing both her pigtails in his hand. "Tell me dear, do you know what you are?"

"I'm your present!" she laughed. "I'm a little looking for a daddy! You going to be my daddy?"

"You're looking to play with me little girl?" he smiled coldly at her and JD saw his shoulders tense.

"I like to play with men!" she smiled up at him, "Will you take your scary mask off?"

"No." he shook his head, "You will see me as I am child. An agent of God sent to punish you for what you really are."

"Punish? But I'm a ....Ow!"

Tammy cried out as Knox yanked her head back by her pigtails.

"You're a dirty whore is what you are!" he growled, "A whore sent to tempt men into sin to use your body to corrupt the righteous!"

"You're hurting me!" Tammy moaned.

"Shut up whore!" Knox slapped her hard in the face and JD started forward. Molly caught his arm and out of the corner of his eye he saw Jake put his hand up for him to hold back.

Tammy cried out and stumbled, but Knox had her by her hair, he tugged hard on it and as she came towards him he stuck his foot out, tripping her. Using her hair as a handle to wrench her around, Knox spun her around before letting her go to fall hard onto the mattress. She hit it hard her head bouncing up. She whimpered and started to rise, but Knox dropped to his knees between her legs and slapped her again.

He didn't strike her as hard as the first time, but it was enough to turn her head and cause her to yelp. JD's temples throbbed and he fought to hold himself back from stepping up to Knox and kicking his teeth out.

"Please stop hurting me!" she screamed.

"This is for your salvation whore!" he snarled as he grabbed her by the throat, pinning her to the mattress. "I'll show you what awaits you in hell so you'll change your ways!" he pointed with his free hand to the two men now standing behind him, "All of us will show you!"

His huge hand completely covered her throat and Tammy began to sob, "P...please don't hit me again!"

"Then shut up!" Knox made as if to slap her and laughed when she yelped and closed her eyes.

Still holding her down, Knox grabbed the center of her blouse and violently tore it open sending the buttons flying. Reaching beside him to the tray containing the coke, Knox picked up a razor blade and held it over her. JD saw Jake move forward approaching the mattress from the left. One of the goons behind Knox looked his way and stepped towards him while still looking at the scene in front of him.

Tammy's eyes bulged and she whimpered as Knox twirled the blade between his fingers. JD released Molly's leash and stepped closer so that he was close enough that he could take one step and deliver a kick. Knox lowered the razor blade to Tammy's stomach and JD wondered how much Jake needed to fucking see. Knox flicked his wrist and JD's breath hissed out from between his teeth and Tammy screamed, but the blade sliced through the middle of her bra leaving her skin unmarred.

Tossing the blade back onto the tray, Knox reached for her bra, but Tammy swung at his face striking the side of the mask and snapping one of the horns off, "help me!" she cried out, "Why won't anyone help me?"

"Fucking slut!" Knox slapped her again and looking over his shoulder demanded, "Hold this cunt down!"

"I'll do it!" JD said stepping over to the head of the mattress. Dropping to his knees he grabbed Tammy's wrists and she yelped as he pinned her arms to the floor.

"You're making me look bad you stupid fucking slut!" he yelled down at her.

Spreading his legs out, he knelt on her arms, holding her down, but leaving his hands free. If Jake didn't stop this soon he was going to tear this fucker's throat out. Looking down into Tammy's terrified visage he continued to yell at her.

"You keep fighting I'll make sure what he does to you gets done to you every night for the next week, you understand me, whore?"

"Y...y....yes sir!" Tammy whimpered

"I like you Mr. Wolf." Knox smiled at him, "You know how to treat these disgraceful women."

"That's what they're here for." JD forced himself to smile back.

"Yes they are!" Knox laughed, "Perhaps I will let you help punish her once I soften her up."

JD looked away and saw Molly was now kneeling on the floor close to them. He stared at the top of her mask hoping to hell this was being recoded. He noticed she was tilting her head toward Knox focusing on him and leaving JD out of view. Knox reached down and flipping the cups of Tammy's bra to the side stared at her small breasts.

"You are so...luscious." He licked his lips. "Dear Baron I owe you for this gift."

"Trust me Faustus, this show is payment enough." Jake replied.

Knox lowered his head and Tammy released a loud sob as he took her nipple into his mouth. She cried out as he nipped it. Moving to the other breast Knox took almost the entire thing in his mouth and bit down. Tammy howled and JD whipped his head around to look at Jake who gave his head a slight shake. Knox lifted his head and taking her nipples between his large fingers twisted them.

"You're hurting meee!" she cried, "Please stop!"

"Don't beg me child, beg God! But only after we are done with you. He has dictated I do this and once I am done when you lay there used like the whore you are that is when you ask for forgiveness."

Knox picked up the blade again and pulling the waist band of her skirt up, sliced it down the side. Flipping it over her he grabbed her pussy through her panties and rubbed up and down.

"Not wet yet!" he grunted, "That will make it even more painful for you then." He laughed, "A reluctant whore, a good one indeed!"

Grabbing her panties he worked his fingers into them and with wrench of his powerful arm tore them off of her. Tammy began kicking and rolling his eyes, Knox snapped, "Hold her legs down!"

The two men came forward and catching her ankles knelt down on the floor holding her legs spread wide. JD saw Jake moved closer to him so that all three men were in front of him and JD.

"Hmm" Knox crooned as he stroked her smooth pussy, "So pink so smooth so...ripe."

He slid backwards and grabbing the white packet from the tray tore it open and leaning over poured the contents onto Tammy's pussy. He buried his head between her thighs and inhaled deeply. JD saw his tongue flick out and begin cleaning the white powder he had missed and Tammy began crying softly beneath him.

Knox sat back up on his knees his eyes brighter than ever, "Ah the finer things in life!" he laughed. "Now whore it's time for your first lesson." He pulled his boxers down revealing a long thick cock that despite its length was standing at full attention.

JD heard a soft whimper and turned to see Molly was now sitting on the floor her knees drawn up and rocking slightly. She was still facing Knox, but looked as if she were ready to snap. Knox dropped to his knees between Tammy's leg and started slapping his cock against her pussy.

"No!" she yelled, "I don't want to! Please don't hurt me! Please stop! Stop!" she was screaming hysterically and with a big smile on his face, Knox swung down at her face.

There was a sharp slapping sound as JD's hand flashed out and caught Knox's hand in his. Knox strained against him for a moment then hissed, "How dare you! I..."

"Your gift, my property," He said softly, "Easy on the face she needs to make money for me after tonight."

He released Knox's hand.

"I have plenty of money. I'll pay you when we're done with her." Knox said quietly, but withdrew his hand.

Looking back down between her legs, Knox began rubbing his cock up and down her pussy. His long dark flesh looked enormous against her small slit and JD prepared himself to blow the whole thing if Jake didn't move.

"No, please don't!" Tammy moaned, "Please don't let him rape me! Please!"

Jake snapped is fingers and when JD glanced over, he reached to his mask as if to remove it and pointed. Getting his meaning JD turned back to Knox who was shoving his cock down Tammy's pussy preparing to enter her.

"He's going to rape me!" she sobbed.

"Sorry my child, you brought this one yourself!" he pulled his hips back preparing to drive forward and leaning over JD Grabbed the other horn of the mask and ripped it from his face.

"What the hell are you..."

"Police!" Jake shouted "Move away from the girl all of you!"

Jake had his gun drawn and pointing directly at Knox. One of his henchmen started to move and he swung the gun to him, "Get on the fucking floor all three of you! C-team now!" he shouted as he stepped closer to Knox, "I said get your ass on the floor!"

His eyes wide with rage Knox backed down the mattress and began sliding down on his stomach. JD slid off of Tammy and grabbing her under her arms pulled her up into a sitting position. "It's alright. I got you." JD told her.

"Hey! I said don't move!" Jake shouted at the man on the right who had started reaching behind him.

JD saw a flash of movement in front of him and something fly through the air. Knox had grabbed the tray and flipped it at Jake. It struck him in the arm and as he cried out and turned towards Knox the man on his left, pulled his gun and fired. Molly and Tammy screamed as the roar of the gun filled the room.

Jake grunted and staggered back trying to aim his own weapon. The gun fired a second time and with a loud cry Jake went down onto his back, the gun falling next to him.

"Oh my fucking God" Tammy screamed.

In front of him Knox lunged forward towards them. JD threw Tammy to the side and grunted as Knox struck him in the side of the head. His mask shattered into pieces and as he hit the floor on his back. Knox continued forward snarling like an animal. JD kicked out, catching him in the face, but he was flying on coke shook his head, blood flying from his broken nose.

"Reverend!" The man with the gun, pointed at him, "Get out of here! You can't be here!"

Knox ignored him and as JD got to his knees swung at him. JD blocked the blow, but instead of swinging back threw himself to the side when he saw the gun aiming his way. Knox was between him and the gun and he reached down to his leg going for his own. He cried out when Knox grabbed his wrist and dealt him a vicious back hand slap that knocked him onto his side. The second man had charged at him, but went sprawling past him when Molly with a loud cry that was a mixture of fear and rage threw herself across the floor tripping him and sending him sprawling past JD.

Knox started to reach for him again, then screamed in pain, his hands going down to his waist JD looked down to see Tammy had come up behind Knox and reaching between his legs had grabbed his balls. JD swung his elbow, connecting solidly with Knox's head and sending him to the floor.

"Oh fuck." He whispered as he was now confronted with the man holding the gun.

He was only a few feet away and had him in his sights. Something flew over his head and the man yelled as Knox's mask, thrown by Molly, struck him in the shoulder. He swung the gun back around and knowing he was never going to get to his JD threw himself on top of Tammy. The gun roared and JD flinched expecting a hot burning pain in his back.

Molly screamed and he heard the gun roar again. Lifting his head he saw Jake sitting up, his gun in his hand and Knox's goon lying on his back blood spurting from his neck. His feet were kicking the floor in his death throes and swinging the gun around the other way, Jake yelled, "Drop, now!"

JD spun to see the man heading for the door. He didn't listen to Jake and had just reached the door when it exploded inward. Several police officers in full Swat gear burst into the room.

"Everyone down!"

JD jumped at a touch on his arm and saw Molly next to him her face pale.

"Oh my God, JD, Oh my God!" she repeated.

Putting his arm around her shoulders he spotted Tammy sitting up. She was crying and yelped when a police officer dropped down on his knees next to her and draped a jacket over her. "He...he tried to rape me!" she pointed at Knox who was sitting on the floor a dazed look on his face.

"Everyone down I said!" A police officer shouted as he approached them gun drawn.

Jake had come over and standing over them whispered, "Stay down and do as they say." His voice was strained, a pained expression on his face.

"Are you okay?" JD asked.

"Yeah," He said then grinned, "Tell you what JD, I know you don't believe in God, but you better thank whoever invented Kevlar."

There was more commotion in the room and JD was shocked to see Felicity come in behind several more officers.

"That's him." she pointed at Knox, "He asked me to find him a girl he could harm and that's when I contacted Captain Ross."

"What the...fuck?" JD asked.

"I have no idea." Jake said, "But just go along, I have to go." Reaching out to Molly he slid her mask over her head, "I'll take this." Leaning close to JD he whispered, "Remember to play along."

"What..?" But Jake was headed over to where a man in plain clothes a badge on his belt had walked in.

"And those people!" Felicity pointed at JD and Molly, "They brought him that girl!"

"Holy shit," JD muttered, "She set him up to save her ass, clever fucking bitch."

Two officers immediately approached them and understanding the game now he vowed to kick Jake's ass when this was over.

"But...we're..." Molly began.

"I said down!"

"Get down." JD told her as he lay out on his stomach.

One cop knelt over each of them and one said, "Hands behind your back, both of you!"

JD did as he said watching as Molly nervously did the same. He felt the cuffs snap around his wrist and as they cuffed Molly and when her frightened gaze met his he winked.

* * * * *

"Hey hero!"

JD looked up from the copy of the Herald he had just bought to read while waiting for Molly and was surprised to see Jake.

"Jake, you prick. Where the hell have you been hiding?"

"It's called work, JD" Jake said sitting across from him at the small table outside of Starbucks "Try it sometime."

"I do work, think it's easy keeping my eye on all those hot little asses?" He finished his coffee in a long gulp and pulling Camel from the pack on the table lit it and leaned back in the chair.

JD winced at the sharp pain in his bruised lower back from the beating Reggie had given him and as he blew a smoke ring towards Jake noticed he was definitely dressed for an assignment. Jake was wearing an old Patriots cap with a ratty long sleeve denim shirt open to expose a stained wife beater and was sporting a scruffy beard.

"I spoke to Molly last night and she said you were meeting her here so I figured I'd swing by on the way to the precinct."

"Are you really back to work already?" he asked, pushing the pack of cigarettes over to him.

"Scum stops for no one." He laughed as he pulled out a smoke and lit it with the zippo JD tossed to him.

"Figured you'd still be basking in your big bust," JD grinned.

"Oh, I am!" he paused to blow a smoke ring back at JD, "I should get a promotion for this one." He smiled and sitting back in the chair said, "JD you did a hell of job in there. You, Molly, Tammy that thing turned ugly in a lot of ways and all of you pulled through."

"So did you." Reaching over the table he grabbed Jake's arm and squeezed it. "Jake, Miranda and I bust your balls all the time and make you seem like a joke, but brother? You were the shit in there. Fuck, you blew someone away for Christ's sake."

"It is my job JD." He grinned, "But thanks for the compliment." He sighed, "Third guy I've shot in ten years, first one that died, but...it is what it is. By rights I'm supposed to get time off, but I don't want it and they're short handed." He laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"Miranda actually gave me a hug, a kiss and told me how happy she was I was okay." He rolled his eyes, "Still couldn't get a piece from her though."

"There's dirt bag Jake." JD looked down at the paper and pointed to a picture of Jake on the lower corner of the front page, "There's hero Jake the man responsible for bringing a lot of justice to many families down there in Alabama once they extradite that prick."

"Yeah well," he shrugged, "Bad with the good, The Sacred Truth down there is taking some heat and they're all that holds Trinity together. Hopefully they can stick around to some degree."

"Speaking of taking heat," JD ground the Camel out in the ashtray in front of him, "You've been ducking me for a week, you wouldn't even talk to me after that press conference."

"I had to go." He looked around evasively.

"You know what I'm going to ask, what the hell happened with that bitch Felicity? Did you know that shit was going to happen?

"No." he shook his head. "When I approached the Connecticut police I was worried she would have someone bought off. That's why I went to the State Troopers not the locals. But even there I knew she would have someone. But they got back to me and cooperated and it seemed okay." He tapped his cigarette out and took another, "But honestly that entire time in her manor I was waiting for them to bail on us. Thought they might have left us hanging."

"Seemed we had more help though." JD grunted.

"The Captain of the State Police is not only in Felicity's pocket," he sighed, "He was at the fucking party, like he was at all of them."

"What?"

"Yup, he's not a member of the club, but is always on the guest list, in fact..." he pointed, "You repeat this I'll kick your ass"

"Promise," JD put his hand over his heart.

"The Captain was the guy whose wife was on that spinning table getting gang banged."

"Holy shit."

"Now you know how tough cops can be. That shit ever got out man he would be resigning just from the abuse he'd take. Anyway as soon as Felicity came up on his desk he got into it. Fortunately for us he was unaware of Knox. It wasn't a cover up that hardly anyone did. Even some of the Hellfire club didn't know Felicity was catering to him."

"But he lets her off?"

"Are you still running your illegal club, JD?"

"No one gets hurt there."

"And no one else was there besides the poor girls brought to Knox."

"But she knew it!" JD snapped, "She's an accomplice to how many assaults?"

"Many of his victims were paid. It was prostitution. True they had no idea and he did hurt them, but they got a lot of money and who would believe them. If it makes you feel better three women have already come forward against Knox."

"But that cunt is still playing dumb."

"You're all about deals with the Devil you know, JD. The Captain told Felicity that even if he stopped me from coming, Knox's past was out and someone was going to get him sooner or later. He gave her the option, let them have Knox and he would paint the picture she just thought he was another rich perv, or wait around until Knox got busted and she burns. Not only her, but many of her friends would become associated with him. She would probably somehow avoid time, but what would she be worth in the public eye and more importantly her life is all about those parties and she would be ruined there as well."

"So she played ball." He frowned, "Did she know we were in on it?"

"Not right away, but she put two and two together with Miranda's visit that was quickly followed by the Captain's visit."

"So she did know when we got there."

"Yes." Jake nodded.

'So we shouldn't have had to do anything but get taken downstairs."

"She had to put on the show." He smirked, "More accurately make you and Molly put on the show. She had to keep the charade up for her friends."