Caged for Freedom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time, Dana was moaning and trying to thrash about on the bed but was being held incredibly still by the very tight bindings she was subject to. As I slid her in and out of my mouth, I could feel her shaft growing in girth and knew the signs that she would be cumming soon if I kept that up and I didn't want that to happen so I carefully lifted my head off her cock and sat up.

Dana was shaking her head from side to side and mewing into her gag. She obviously wanted me to keep going but I had other ideas.

I moved myself up so I sat astride her torso, wondering what her breasts would feel like in my hands when I got to feel them eventually. Reaching over onto the bedside table, I took a condom and ripping it from the packet, reached behind me and rolled it down Dana's now very erect penis. Reaching again to the table, I now got the tube of lubricant and applied a very generous amount to her shaft and rubbed even more round my anal opening then getting myself lined up, I took Dana's penis and aimed it to myself then carefully sat down, impaling myself on her.

A huge sigh escaped us both as I felt my cheeks finally settle onto her thighs.

I sat there unmoving for a few minutes just letting the feeling of being so full wash over me again. I had felt this when Bob had been thrusting into me and so wanted to feel that feeling again. I had never thought it'd be in these circumstances that I would.

Without lifting off her shaft, I reached forward, lifted Dana's head a little and released the buckle holding the gag in place. As I took it out, I realised that it was a huge penis gag that must have been sitting on the back of Dana's throat this whole time. How she could manage that was beyond me. I also took the moment to release the straps holding the blindfold in place and removed that as well.

Dana blinked in the sudden light and as she became accustomed to the day light again, worked her jaw a little to get the kinks out of that.

I smiled down at her, all the while revelling in the feeling of having her turgid member fully embedded in my butt.

"Wow you are a tease," she said to me at last.

"Why do you say that? Don't you like what I did to you?"

"No I loved it but I was right on the cusp of coming and you stopped," she told me then pouted so beautifully, I simply had to laugh.

"Well you see, I wanted to feel you come in my arse so that's why I stopped," I told her.

"I'd love to come in your arse so long as you come in mine after -- deal?" Dana replied.

"I couldn't think of anything better," I whispered as I started slowly, gently easing myself up off her penis.

I started a slow, rhythmical up and down motion, letting her slide all the way into me then raising myself to pull her almost all the way out. The feelings I was getting were exquisite with her shaft rubbing backwards and forwards over my prostate and my own penis leaking copious amounts of precum.

Dana was by this time straining at her bonds and gasping with every thrust down I was making on her shaft. I picked up the pace, making every thrust down a solid one, ensuring she was completely inside me before I started the milking action as I pulled off her.

She didn't last much longer, letting go of a mix between a scream and a grunt as she tried to push herself even further inside me as she spilled herself into the condom.

I kept the up and down motion going for a while then realised that Dana was growing softer. I sat still on her, still amazed that this beautiful creature was at my mercy beneath me, then felt her slide out of my well used butt.

"Oh my God, that was amazing," she said. "My turn now?"

"You are insatiable," I said, suddenly realising that perhaps she was and I was only just discovering it.

"You better believe it," Dana came back at me immediately with.

I climbed carefully off her and started undoing the bonds that held her down. They were indeed very well made cuffs and I began to wonder how many times they had held her and how many times they would hold me. I quietly hoped that there would be many many times that I would surrender to their obvious strength.

With the last cuff undone, Dana sat carefully up, turned to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. Pulling me to her, she mashed her lips into mine and held me tightly in her embrace as her tongue began pushing into my mouth. Could I say I was surprised? Perhaps, though I was loving every minute of this attention so I simply abandoned myself to the wonderful feelings of being taken in love.

Eventually even Dana came up for air and leaning back a bit, fixed me with a lustful stare.

"My turn," she said as she reached down and took my semi erect penis in her hand.

As she began to fondle my growing cock, I could tell she had something she wanted to say.

"What?" I asked.

"I know that the last time we fucked, I wore a condom and today you put one on me which is all fine but I want you to know that I am clean and have only recently been checked to prove it. I know that Bob was clean as Gail made him prove that so I am guessing you will be clean too as you have been in a hetero relationship for the past years. What I am trying to say is that I would love to feel you inside me sans a condom. Please," Dana pleaded with not only her words but her eyes and whole face.

"Alright," I said, "but that cuts both ways. I want to feel your come in me too. Deal?"

Dana squealed at that and threw her arms around me again, planting yet another lusty kiss on my lips.

"Deal!" she yelled at me.

At that she shimmied off the bed and sunk to her knees in front of me and in one easy movement, engulfed my penis in her mouth. As I was already half erect, the sudden feeling of being sucked into such an eager mouth brought me to fully erect in no time at all. To say Dana was an expert on sucking cock would have been an understatement. As her head bobbed up and down, she alternated between sucking me and swirling her tongue round and round my penis head which brought me to a very high state of arousal almost instantly.

"Wow girl, you'll have me filling your mouth in a minute if you keep that up," I gasped.

"No you don't," Dana quickly blurted out, "that load is going inside of me and nowhere else."

With that she spun herself around, grabbed the lube off the bedside table, handed it to me then threw herself onto the bed, bent double and presenting her luscious arse to me. Now I have always been a leg man and if the breasts are the right size, small, I am a breast man but looking down on the beautiful arse, I realised I could very easily become an arse man. Dana's arse wouldn't be called a bubble butt but it was certainly a prominent one. It was also fairly muscly and very taught and smooth without a blemish on it. It was also totally hairless everywhere and I realised that her penis and scrotum were also totally devoid of hair. In fact, apart from her fabulous head of hair, Dana didn't have a hair anywhere on her body. That was totally yummy!

"Hurry up back there," she urged me on.

I took the hint immediately and started squeezing a generous amount of lube out of the tube. Applying it directly on her bud, Dana shivered slightly with anticipation and shivered again as I started working it round and into her puckered arse. I tested her state of relaxation by gently inserting the middle finger of my hand into her where it disappeared with veritable ease. She was ready already!

Without any further messing round, I rubbed the remainder of the lube onto my hard erection then, kneeling behind her, lined myself up with Dana's delicious butt.

As the very tip of the shaft contacted her bud, Dana let go of a very soft sigh and gently rocked back into me, impaling herself on my cock. I watched in awe as my cock was slowly but surely engulfed by Dana's arse as she sat back against me. When she could push herself onto me no more, Dana raised herself off the bed and pushed her body back against me.

The most natural thing for me to do was to wrap my arms around her waist and hold her against me which I quickly did. Feeling her body rocking gently against me as her arse squeezed my pole was the most incredible sensation and one I knew I wouldn't be able to stand for too long.

"I won't last long if you keep that up," I whispered into her ear.

"I don't care how long you last," she said. "I know we are going to do this and lots of other things a lot more so for now, just enjoy, let go and fill me up."

I reached around her further and pulled her to me even harder, letting one of my hands wander up her body. When I reached the top of her corset, I realised that the corset had ridden down a little and that her left breast was now totally exposed. Cupping her breast in my hand, I realised that she had a beautifully proportioned breast. Small, how I liked them, and fitting my hand size perfectly. I squeezed her a little and tweaked her nipple, eliciting another of her sexy sighs.

Dana shuddered a little when I did that and started moving her body in a circular motion, all the while raising and lowering herself just a little on my penis. I could feel myself getting more and more turned on and that familiar tingling sensation starting in my balls which meant that the beginning of the end was here.

I had started moving my hips myself but was in no way in control of what they were doing. Unknown to me, I had met Dana's rhythm and we were now in sync, pushing me higher and higher. Just as I felt I couldn't take anymore, my penis erupted into Dana and I came with a force I had never known before.

I collapsed onto Dana's back and felt overwhelmed. Tears came to my eyes and I sobbed uncontrollably as I came down off the euphoria of the orgasm. Dana remained still but held my hands against her breast.

Eventually my pole shrank and fell out of Dana's butt and she carefully, reverently, turned round to face me.

"Thank you so much for doing that for me. I so wanted to feel you fill me up and you did. I don't know what the future holds for me, you or us but for as long as you want, I want to be anything you want and I mean anything. You called me insatiable before and to an extent, that is true but I am also a free spirit who wants to explore, experience and enjoy. From what Gail tells me, so are you so let's take that journey together. Please!"

"Deal," was all I could muster right then but it was enough for Dana and she burst into tears as well as she hugged me tight.

The rest of the evening was a very homely evening. We showered and dressed and met in the kitchen where we prepared dinner together, moving effortlessly round as though we had done it a thousand times. We were in tune. After dinner we sat in companionable silence for some time, sipping on a glass of wine each when Dana opened the conversation.

"So have you been locked up in your cock cage again since nine weeks ago?" she asked.

"No, not at all," I replied.

"Why not?"

"Well it's not as though I don't like the feeling of being locked up, it's just that with everything that's been going on, I haven't been in the right frame of mind. Why do you ask?" I wondered out loud to her.

"Well, I am hoping that when you do get in the right frame of mind, that I could be your key holder. Would you like that?" Dana proffered.

My mind went into overdrive at that. I hadn't even given a second thought to that but now that she was offering, it was amazingly exciting to think that I had at last an opportunity to be totally out of control of my penis.

"Umm, yes I think that would be awesome," I replied, "but we need to talk through some limits and rules first."

"Absolutely, besides, I don't want you locked up all the time because I want that hard pole of yours being thrust into me more than you probably feel it should be," Dana went so far to say.

"Look," she said, "you were locked up for four days last time and found that bearable if not a little frustrating at times so we know you can handle that. Personally I wouldn't want to go without having you fuck me longer than four days anyway so why don't we set the limit at four days?"

"That sounds reasonable," I said.

"We would have to have an emergency key round anyway. If you have some of those numbered plastic ties, we can attach it to say the water pipe under the bench in the kitchen so the only way to use it is to cut it off then the game would be up. What do you think?" Dana ventured.

"That too sounds reasonable," I said. "When do you want to start this?"

"How about right now?" Dana ventured with a little sideways glance and upturned eyebrows.

"OK," I said, "I'll go get locked."

"Just put the cage on. I have a little padlock of my own that we can use then I know you don't have a key hidden somewhere that you can sneak it off from time to time," Dana told me emphatically.

"Righto," I replied as I wondered just what I was getting myself into here.

I walked down to my bedroom and looked for the solid steel cock cage in my bedside table. It was still in the little velvet bag it had been in when I left Gail's that nine weeks ago. Just as I lifted it out, my eyes caught sight of the two other cock cages I had. One was a clear acrylic one and the other, which I had never worn, was a black one that was a different sort of cage that was very conformal and was supposed to be impossible to see under clothing.

I left the steel cage where it was and picked up the clear acrylic one. I took it to my ensuite and gave it a good clean then dried and lubed the inside of the cock tube. Sliding the ring around the back of my balls, I felt the familiar feeling of being about to lose control which I found so intoxicating, so quickly went about getting the rest of the cage in place before an erection prevented it.

Leaving my underwear and shorts on the floor and grabbing the black conformal one, I held everything in place and grabbed a numbered plastic lock then walked back out to the lounge where Dana was waiting for me. True to her word, she sat on the couch holding a small but very solid looking padlock in her hand.

I walked up to her and as I held the cage together on my manhood, Dana looped the little padlock through the eye and clicked it closed with a small but final click.

"There you go, you're mine and only mine now," Dana said with almost an ominous tone in her voice.

"Well that I may be but can I suggest we both wear cages," I shot back at her.

Dana hadn't seen the other cage in my hand and was just about to open her mouth to say something when I dropped the black cage into her lap. She looked down at it suddenly and simply sat staring at it for quite some minutes before looking back up at me.

"It might be seen under my clothes but unless we try it, we will never know. I'm game, how does it come apart?" Dana asked.

I had forgotten that it had an internal lock so there wasn't any bulky padlock sticking out from it so had to scoot back to my bedroom to get both keys and some lube. When I got back to the lounge, Dana had her shorts and undies off and was figuring out how to get the cage on.

I took the cage from her and, inserting a key, unlocked the two pieces.

"Righto, to start with, lube up the ring and round your balls and also put some inside the cage itself," I instructed. "Once that's done, slide the ring on so your balls come through the ring then push your penis under the top of the ring so it now sits back against your body."

I watched intently as Dana went about following my instructions. I had only guessed that the rings size was right and it seemed to be so, in no time at all, Dana had the ring in place and we could both see that it sat very snugly against her body.

"OK, now slide the cage itself onto your penis and under the top of the ring. When it's sitting in place, I'll put the locking lug in, turn the key to lock it and slip the key out," I instructed.

Again Dana did as she was told and without any trouble at all, had the two parts of the cage together. I slid the locking lug into place, locked it and withdrew the key.

"There you are, how does that feel?" I asked her.

Dana looked down at the cage now locked solidly onto her and felt round it.

"Wow, that's amazing!" she cooed, "I have never felt anything like that before and can see and feel immediately why you like being caged."

Dana looked up at me as we stood facing one another, naked from the waist down save for our cock cages.

"I guess you will have to be my key holder like I am yours," she matter of factly said.

"I guess I am," I answered with a wee grin on my face.

With that, we both got dressed again and then headed for the kitchen where we both supervised the locking of the emergency keys to the water pipe under the sink.

"404197", I said to Dana as I read the unique number on the tag of the plastic lock.

"404197", Dana repeated as she keyed the number into her phone to record it. We both knew now that if that wasn't the number on the tag whenever we check, one or the other of us had escaped!!

With that done, we headed into the lounge and settled ourselves back on the couch. I noticed that Dana kept reaching down to caress the cage from time to time, almost in a sense, checking to make sure that it was still on. We had sat in our companionable silence for a while longer, enjoying the wine and each other's company when Dana turned to me.

"So nine weeks ago I met you in the most unusual way possible, you shared your body with me even though you didn't know me, we are now sharing a house together and I need to know more about you and need you to know more about me," she ventured, "and I mean ALL about you. I want to know what you like, what turns you on and what fantasies you have. What outrageous things you may only dream about in your secret dreams. Will you?" she asked honestly.

"Wow, that is a big ask but, yes I'm prepared to be that naked with you so long as you will be that naked with me," I told her, hoping that she would go first.

"Absolutely," she said, "I wouldn't ask of you something that I wouldn't be prepared to do myself, and that goes for everything!" she added to emphasise the point.

"So how are we going to do this?" I asked, "Are we going to write lists of things or just free think?"

"I reckon free think," Dana proffered, "then we can stop at any point or delve into something in particular right there and then."

"Righto then, you go first," I challenged.

"OK, here goes, I know you've seen me well and truly tied down and had your way with me but I am really dominant as far as bondage is concerned and would really like to experience a real Dom situation where I had a sub that I could do anything with including inflict pain on them. I don't know what it is but I get a tremendous rush just out of saying that let alone doing it so I can imagine that being that person would make me so hot I'd just want to fuck the day lights out of whoever I had at my mercy. Reaction?"

I took a very deep breath at that because as Dana was saying that, I could feel myself getting very aroused as my imagination went into overdrive.

"Well, I guess you might have figured and I'm sure Gail would have told you, but I am the exact opposite. Though I can switch, I am definitely more sub and would love to experience the situation where I was totally controlled by another person, bound extremely tightly and harshly and subjected to some pain though, I am not what you'd call a masochist, so there would have to be some limits on the pain. I would certainly be up for some whipping and caning and we don't have to worry about leaving marks that can be seen anymore as you would be the only one seeing them aside from perhaps Gail. What do you think of that?"

Dana was quiet for a moment, looking deep into my eyes before she made any attempt to answer me.