Caged for Freedom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Relaxing a little, even with Dana's energetic fucking of my face, I suddenly felt Gail's hands on my arse cheeks, holding them gently apart as something probed my now very well lubed anus. Mere seconds later, I was filled to the brim by Gail thrusting a huge dildo into me. There was no pain, just the immediate feeling of being incredibly full and I celebrated the deep enema I had had at Dana's hands earlier.

I groaned as well as I could with a very full mouth, and pushed as much back into the invader as I could, just to try and get that last millimetre into me. Gail felt that and tormented me by withdrawing it a little before pushing it back into me with gusto. It was then I realised that it was a huge strap-on and Gail was riding it to perfection.

By this time, my poor penis had tried it's best to bust out of the cock cage it was so cruelly locked into but with the twin impaling's I was being subject to, I was reaching a level of turn on that I had only experienced when at Gail's place and being fucked by Bob.

Just as I was about to climax, Gail pulled the strap-on out of me and left me again gasping, but for a completely different reason. How she knew when to stop was any ones guess but the ruined orgasm was huge.

I could feel Gail moving around the horse as she trailed her hand up my back again. Her hand gently slid up over my shoulder blades and came to rest on the back of my neck where the blind fold was secured and with a few deft movements of her fingers, the blindfold fell away and my eyes were assaulted by the lights of the dungeon.

What I saw when I could finally focus, amazed me.

Around Dana's penis that was blocking most of my vision, I could see her feet and legs and could just make out parts of her up to her waist. Around each ankle, Dana had a heavy steel cuff that was held together by about a 30cm length of chain. There was another chain connected to it in the middle that ran vertically up to what I gathered was a chain wrapped around her waist. As her hands were obviously being held behind her, I further guessed that they were chained behind her to the chain connected with her ankle chain and the waist chain. Just as I was wondering about that, Dana made an exceptionally hard thrust into my mouth and came with a huge grunt and seemingly gallons of semen. Judging by her grunt, I guessed she was also very well gagged.

The volume of cum and the vigour of the thrust, forced the cum down my throat and I had to work very hard, swallowing and gasping around the now shrinking penis. As I continued to worship Dana's penis with a tongue bath, I could hear and feel the bonds holding me to the horse being undone as slowly but surely, Gail released me from its grip.

Eventually, Dana backed carefully away from me and, as the last buckles were released, I was able to finally sit up and take in what was around me.

As I had thought, Dana was very well chained as well as heavily gagged with a head harness, holding what I could only imagine was a wickedly huge gag in place. Gail had removed the strap on and was looking absolutely fabulous dressed in a skin tight black catsuit over which had been laced a severe looking corset. She also had on buckle up black patent leather pumps with towering heels and looked absolutely amazing!

I climbed unsteadily off the horse and stood beside it, testing how my body felt after being immobilised for so long and relishing in the feeling of my well punished butt cheeks.

"Are you alright," Gail asked gently.

I nodded carefully and smiled at her, not quite yet trusting my own voice.

"I think it might be best if you came over here and lay down for a bit, I know you haven't had a lot to eat for a while so we'd best get that sorted soon", Gail suggested as she took me by the arm and gently led me over to the bed.

I lay carefully down on my back, very aware that the pressure of my red and sore buttocks on the sheet was giving me flash backs to the whipping and caning I had just had. To say I was very turned on would be an absolute understatement.

Gail had left me alone and was over by the whipping horse, chatting with Dana. I couldn't hear what was being said as they were speaking in obviously quiet tones but it was very much a caring conversation, based on the body language being displayed by them both. As I watched, they both walked over to the pillar in the middle of the dungeon which I had clad in wood and held the multitude of anchor points for tying to. Dana was still chained as she had been and as I got to see her from behind, noted that she had heavy stainless steel manacles on her wrists that were, as I had thought, connected by chain to her waist chain.

When they reached the post, Gail had Dana turn round with her back to the post and simply locked the chain connecting her wrists to one of the eye bolts on the pillar. Dana was going nowhere!

Walking deliberately back to the whipping horse, Gail retrieved the huge penis gag that Dana had been abused with before and headed back in Dana's direction. As she approached, I could see the fear on Dana's face then the final resignation as she knew only too well that whether she wanted it or not, she was going to have to suffer some more time with that rubber penis thrust down her throat.

As Gail got to Dana, she opened her mouth and accepted the intruder into her. I could see her swallowing to accommodate the length of the beast as Gail buckled it snuggly in place.

With Dana locked and gagged, Gail retuned to me.

"How are you feeling now? Ready for something to eat?" she asked.

"Now that you mention it, I am rather hungry so let's head upstairs and grab a nibble. I think Dana will be safe and sound down here for a while by herself," I said as I gingerly got up off the bed and tested my legs.

I had no clothes down in the dungeon so had to take the walk upstairs completely naked. As we walked past Dana, she looked at us both with her wide puppy eyes, knowing that she was going to be left there for a while. As we left, we turned out all the lights except the ceiling flood light that illuminated the pillar and Dana chained to it. She looked divine!!

Rather than put any clothes on immediately, Gail and I headed straight to the kitchen where I devoured an energy bar immediately and drank several glasses of water while Gail made some light lunch. I was amazed to see that the time was a little after midday so we had the whole afternoon to enjoy yet.

It must have been a surreal picture, if anyone had taken one of Gail and I at the breakfast bar in the kitchen, eating our lunch, drinking a little wine and chatting away. I was totally naked and standing, still a little thoughtful about sitting on a hard stool while Gail still had on her skin tight catsuit and corset which I just simply couldn't avoid staring at.

"Like what you see?" asked Gail

"Well I can't help myself. You look absolutely stunning in that catsuit and the corset and heels sets the whole outfit off so well. Do you blame me?" I replied.

Gail laughed at that because she knew so well what pushed my buttons and having her dressed like this right there was one of them. A big one! Apart from that, the little wine we had drunk had gone straight to my head and I was more than a little buzzed right then

Gail had a very thoughtful look on her face for a minute then slowly turned to me.

"Stay here, I'll be right back," and with that she walked gracefully out of the door and looked like she was heading to the dungeon.

I wondered what she was up to so walked round the corner of the kitchen and into the little computer nook in the lounge where the closed circuit TV was that showed the dungeon. I saw Gail descend the stairs and walk straight up to Dana. She was obviously talking with her and briefly took the gag out so they could communicate, then she buckled the gag back in place and headed back to the stairs. I lost sight of her as she climbed the stairs but stood riveted to the screen as I watched Dana looking like a little lost puppy all chained up.

Gail didn't come straight back into the lounge or kitchen but went to Dana's room where I heard her opening a draw in Dana's dresser. I guessed that they had talked about something and Gail was getting something for her.

As I moved back into the kitchen, I heard Gail's high heels clicking on the floor tiles and turned to see her coming toward me with a huge grin on her face.

"I figured that you have probably been locked in that cock cage now for quite a while and that considering what has been happening to you, you would have been VERY turned on and straining to get that thing off. Am I right?" Gail asked.

I rolled my eyes at that and sighed heavily while nodding my head vigorously.

"Well then, let's go and free that boy in there and put him to some use for a while shall we?" Gail suggested as she produced the key to my cage from her hand.

I was dumb struck but then realised that that was what Gail had been talking to Dana about. No wonder she was looking so forlorn all chained up down there as she was realising what Gail was going to do with me and so taking me by the hand, Gail led me out of the kitchen, down the passage way and into the Master bedroom.