Caged for Freedom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Thursday afternoon and I knew that once Dana was home, that was her working week over so was eager to get the last thing I wanted to do finished so I could show her this weekend. The lighting was very harsh so I installed some more directional lighting with dimmer switches so we could control the whole mood of the dungeon better. I had also modified the locking mechanism on the trapdoor and cupboard door so Dana could get in and out of the dungeon, leaving me locked up below if she wanted to.

So it was, when Dana got home that Thursday afternoon, all was in readiness for her to see. As was usual for her, she came breezing in from the garage and found me in the kitchen where she gave me an extremely passionate hello kiss before heading off to her room to change. I did like her in her uniform though and she had promised one day to fuck me while wearing it. I couldn't wait!

"So how was your day?" she asked as she came back out to the living room.

Dana had changed into her favourite at home uniform. An extremely brief pair of form fitting shorts and a halter neck crop top with no bra and probably no underwear either. We had both been wearing our cock cages almost full time since playing with them though they had certainly been off for extended periods over our weekends when we took the opportunity to suck and fuck each other to enormous, mind shattering orgasms. I could just make out her cage inside her shorts.

"I had a great day today," I replied, "In fact, it is a red letter day today," I added teasingly, knowing she would just have to ask why.

"Go on, why?" Dana teased.

"I think you had better go look in the dungeon," I told her.

With that Dana squealed, turned and ran out of the living room and out to the garage, into the cupboard and slammed the door behind her. What she didn't know was that I had left the low lights on down there and that I could get into the cupboard even though she had the trapdoor open.

I waited for a few minutes then followed her. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I scanned around and found Dana looking over the pillory that was standing proudly in a corner of the dungeon. She was running her hands lovingly over the heavily varnished surface and inspecting the handiwork closely.

Looking at me briefly with a huge grin on her face, she moved round the dungeon checking out all the bits and pieces I had made and bought, her expression going from delight to delight as she discovered things I had left there. Chains and padlocks abounded throughout the dungeon and leather cuffs of all sorts festooned various hooks and racks around the room. There was a rack of whips, canes and paddles for her to choose from as well.

She stopped in front of the cage and swung the door open soundlessly on its well lubricated hinges.

"Is that big enough for you?" she asked.

"Yes just," I replied, "I made it so it's a tight fit. It can be left standing like that or can be laid down so I have to lie flat in it. Is it alright?"

"Alright? ALRIGHT?" she yelled, "This is absolutely fucking amazingly awesome!!"

She turned to me abruptly and threw her arms around my neck, dragging my head down so she could rape my mouth with hers. The passionate kiss she gave me was something I'll never forget.

"When can we try it?" she asked, excitement bubbling over her.

"Whenever you like," I told her.

"OK then mister, strip naked and get up on that whipping horse, I want to see you well and truly strapped down and showing me that excruciatingly gorgeous arse of yours," Dana commanded.

I didn't need to be told twice so stripped out of my meagre clothing in record time and climbed carefully onto the horse.

Dana seemed to instinctively know how to secure me onto the horse. There were straps for my ankles, knees, waist, chest, wrists and elbows and I had made an upholstered head rest which also sported straps to hold my head down. By the time she had finished cinching up all the straps, I could hardly move any of my body at all.

Once I was all strapped in tightly, Dana left me there as she wandered round the dungeon, still looking at things. She knew I loved being bound so was giving me the chance to feel that as she searched for whatever she wanted.

I eventually heard her approach me and she walked round in front of the horse because I could see her feet under me.

"Open up," she commanded and I knew immediately that I was going to be gagged.

Dana slipped a fairly large breathe through gag into my mouth and managed to buckle it on over the headrest of the horse, making me even more securely bound.

"I'm only going to warm that arse of yours this time but the next time you are strapped into this horse, you are going to receive the full force of the whip and cane that I can bring to bear and it is going to hurt you. Do you understand what I am saying to you? Next time, I am being a Dominant Bitch and you agreed to it," Dana said in a very threatening manner.

I suddenly wondered then what I had done. Had I opened the Pandora's box of sadism that resided in Dana and was I really going to be the receiver of that dominance and bitchiness? Whether or not that was to happen, I certainly couldn't deny that right now my penis was trying its best to break the acrylic cage that was confining it because I was so turned on. Dana had pushed all my buttons!!

Without warning, I heard then felt a paddle descend upon my arse cheek. Dana struck me full and round on the left cheek and it stung immediately. I felt her lift the paddle and this time, she struck the right cheek with what I thought was quite a bit of force.

She started then a steady rhythm of smacks, alternating from one cheek to another and all the while shifting the aim so I was sure she had covered my entire arse several times over. After what I guessed to be about 40 smacks, Dana stopped and came round to the front of the horse.

"Is that too hard?" she asked.

I made a "ugh ugh" sound to indicate that it wasn't.

"I take that as a no," she said then disappeared back to behind me again.

When she resumed the onslaught on my arse, she had swapped weapons and was now striking me with what I guessed to be the cat-o-nine tails. I had made this myself and knew that though the materials were soft, used in the right way, it could inflict a very nasty and painful experience. And Dana certainly knew how to use it.

Dana worked my arse over again with the cat. The heat and the pain bubbled up slowly and surely as she laid more and more strokes on my butt. I was thinking that if this is just an arse warming, I was sure to be very sore after a Dom session with her. Eventually tears came to my eyes and I was seriously thinking about the safe sound when Dana stopped. It was then that I heard a gasping noise from behind me and realised that Dana was either cumming or crying or both.

I heard her put the whip in the rack then felt her letting go the buckle that held the gag in place. As the gag fell from my mouth I felt her moving quickly to release me from the horse then while I was still climbing off it, she fled from the dungeon and disappeared to her room, closing the door behind her.

I had no idea what to do. I put my clothes back on and closed up the dungeon, turned all the lights off and locked the cupboard door.

Sitting in the living room, I tried to figure what was wrong and how Dana was. Just as I had decided to go and see her, she appeared in the living room.

"Are you OK?" I asked quietly.

"I think so but I need to talk to you about what just happened," she said.

"OK, in your own time though. Would you like a glass of wine to help?" I asked her.

"Yes please," Dana answered in her little girl's voice.

I busied about the kitchen, filling two glasses fairly full and took them back to the living room. Dana was curled up in the corner of the couch and looked small and fragile as I handed her the glass. She took a long suck at the wine then looked over the top of the glass with her big eyes and took a deep, shaky breath.

"That scared me," she said.

"How, why?" I asked.

"For two main reasons. One was I got so turned on I came in my pants doing that to you, despite the cage, and the second thing was I enjoyed it so much and just wanted to keep hitting you harder and harder. It was almost like I was out of control and this was supposed to be an arse warming session, not a hurting one. I had to will myself to stop or else I would still be there right now hitting you more and more. What is going to happen when we go back down there and we both know that this is the scenario and that I am going to hurt you. Will I be able to stop then?"

I reached over and took the glass out of her hands and laid it and mine on the small coffee table beside the couch. Shimmying down the couch, I then took Dana in my arms and held her close.

"How could you trust me now?" she cried in anguish.

"Shhh," I said.

"I think I can trust you even more now. Why? Because you are aware of what has just happened and you will be on the lookout for it. However, there is something I am concerned about," I said.

At that Dana looked up at me suddenly, fear etched deeply in her face.

"What I am afraid about is that you won't cut loose. That you won't enjoy yourself. Perhaps what you need to know is that I want you to get that carried away. I want you to hurt me and make me cry out. I want to feel what it's like to be on the receiving end of you swinging that cane hard and making me wish that I hadn't said yes. I want you to push me across my pain pleasure boundary and make my arse so sore that for days afterwards, every time I go to sit down, I remember what it felt like to be loved so much by someone that they would inflict upon me what I wanted. Do you understand that?" I asked.

"I think so but I need to rationalise that inside my head. Next time we go down to the dungeon, can we just try locking you in all the various things you have made and not do any whipping?" Dana asked in her little girls voice again.

"That would be just fine," I said. "Perhaps we could also try and make sure the things fit you too."

Dana's eyes went wide at that suggestion.

"I'm not so sure about that bit but I'm open to trying," she answered with a quiver in her voice.

The next day, being Friday, Dana didn't have to work so slept in some. When she finally rose, after showering and dressing, she found me in the kitchen with my laptop out on the breakfast bar, researching a few things.

"Have you had breakfast yet?" she asked.

"Yes and no," I responded, "I have had a very light breakfast but don't want to fill me up because I have some plans today."

"Oh I see," Dana said with a definite tone of --"well does it include me?"

"Yes it includes you too," I said with a giggle in my voice as I watched her expression.

At that, Dana's face broke into a broad grin and her eyes twinkled in her sexiest way.

"Now that sounds better, what are we up to?" she enquired.

"Well, it has been quite a while since I have had a really deep enema and I think I need one to clean me out properly. I was hoping you would help me with that then perhaps fill my arse with something else of your choice and we could have a play somewhere -- perhaps in the dungeon," I suggested.

Dana's demeanour had been very agreeable but when I mentioned the dungeon, she became a bit guarded.

"Yes I want to get you back in the dungeon sooner rather than later. You know the saying, if you fall off your bike, get right back on and that's what I want to do. Whatever happened there, happened and I for one want it to happen again and again and again!" I said with a forceful tone in my voice.

"Alright, if that's what you want, let's do it. Exorcise those demons and all of that stuff," she said with a lot more conviction that she looked like she had.

"Great," I almost shouted, "You have what you want for breakfast then come down to my ensuite. In the meantime, I'll get everything set up for you."

I busied myself in my bathroom, laying out all the bits and pieces needed for Dana. What she didn't know was that I had bought a double balloon enema nozzle and a large enema bag. These were prominently on display on the vanity. On the floor I laid some large fluffy towels out so I could lie back as Dana fed me the enema.

I had only just finished getting things sorted when Dana arrived.

"Do you know this is the first time I have been in your -- oh wow, look at that," Dana exclaimed.

Indeed it was the first time she had been in my bathroom but what had stopped her from finishing the comment was the sight of the enema nozzle. She picked it up off the vanity and examined it with almost reverence.

"I know you have prepared this all for you but can I be the first to use this," she asked while pointing at the nozzle.

I heartily laughed at Dana's wish but found myself agreeing that she could be the first to experience our own balloon enema nozzle.

She certainly didn't waste any time, getting her clothes back off and was kneeling on the floor of my ensuite in about 10 seconds flat.

I had already filled the enema bag for myself so everything was really already so I took the large tube of lube and applied a generous amount to the nozzle. When I took an equally generous amount and started working it into Dana's anal passage, I could hear the soft mews of pleasure coming from her.

"Mmmm, that is the most heavenly sensation," Dana cooed.

"I'm glad you're enjoying that because I'm having just as much fun doing this to your gorgeous butt," I countered.

With everything lubed up, I took the nozzle and started inserting it gently into Dana's welcoming butt. She was certainly an expert at taking things there as it slid in so easily, I hardly had to use any pressure at all.

"Wow, that slid in easily," I told her.

"It sure did but I was wanting it in there so bad, I probably would have sucked it in," Dana laughed.

Taking the inflator bulb in my hand, I blew the inside balloon up with 5 good pumps on the bulb. I knew that this would have made the balloon about three inches across which would have felt huge to Dana. Before she could make a sound, I quickly blew the outer balloon up with 3 good pumps, sealing the nozzle solidly against Dana's luscious butt.

"How does that feel?" I asked Dana.

"Whew, I feel really full with the inner balloon pumped that big but I guess I'm going to be even fuller soon aren't I?" Dana ventured.

"Yep," I said as I released the clamp on the hose and started the water flowing into Dana.

While Dana tried to relax as much as she could, I got down on the floor behind her and, reaching under her, gently massaged her lower abdomen to get the water to spread into her. Every little while, I checked the enema bag to see how much she had taken and was amazed to see that in very little time at all, she had taken about three quarters of the bag.

"Enough!" Dana suddenly said, and I hurriedly reclamped the hose, shutting off the flow.

Dana just stayed where she was on all fours on my bathroom floor. After a minute or two, she started to sit up and I helped her to move carefully to sit on the toilet.

"I'll leave you here alone to release the pressure in the balloons yourself and evacuate yourself. We'll do me next so once you have finished in here, call out and I'll bring another load of enema water in here.

I left Dana to it and went out to the kitchen where I prepared another load of water, mixing it to the right temperature in a large jug. I was just finishing up when I heard Dana call out to me that she was ready to return the favour and to get my butt down there as quickly as I could.

I hustled down the other end of the house and found Dana fully clothed again, well if you could call what she was wearing fully clothed, and all ready to return the favour. I tipped the water into the enema bag from the jug, got my clothes off and assumed the position on the bathroom floor.

I have always preferred knelling down to take my enema and had been surprised when Dana had assumed exactly the same position for hers.

"OK, here we go," Dana said as I felt her apply a generous amount of lube to my rear end.

We stayed silent as she worked the enema nozzle into me and inflated the balloons to the same size as I had for her. I could immediately understand why she said that she had felt full because I very much felt the same way.

"Ready?" Dana asked once she had got everything sorted.

"Yep," I told her and tried to relax myself as much as I could.

I felt the water enter me and quicker than I hoped, felt that full tension in my abdomen as I became distended from the flow. Dana crouched down behind me and started massaging me just as I had done with her and I could feel some of the tension start to dissipate and the water ease its way further into me. It was the most loving and intimate feeling having Dana's soft hands wander over me as I reached a point of nirvana being filled.

I finally reckoned I couldn't take any more so was just about to tell Dana when she gasped.

"What's wrong?" I quickly asked.

"You've just about taken the whole bag!" she said with an almost incredulous tone in her voice.

"Oh really, well then please shut the flow off because I'm about to burst," I told her.

Dana quickly shut the flow off and suggested that she leave me to it just like I had her.

"Once you have finished getting yourself sorted, come down to the dungeon where I'll be waiting for you," she said, "but come down naked please."

"OK," I said as all sorts of things went racing through my mind.

I went about getting myself empty and clean again which took a while longer than I thought. All the while, my mind was going over what we would discover today. I had thought earlier that it would have been me waiting for Dana in the dungeon but the tables had been very much turned by the change of events.

Finally ready, I walked through the house, heading for the dungeon. When I reached the door, there was a note attached to the door which read;

Lover, you are mine. You are to go to the wooden clad pillar below and using the cuffs, chains and gear, chain yourself up for me and my pleasure. I will be down to see you soon.

My pulse quickened as I read the note and wondered just what plans Dana had for me.

Walking down the steps into the dungeon, I was thinking that I really wanted Dana to relax again down here and feel that she was in a safe place where I was happy for her to have her way. The fact that she had written me that note and was prepared to face the dungeon gave me hope that she had gotten over the fright she had had.

I reached the bottom of the stairs and headed for the pillar in the floor that I had clad with wood to see what Dana had left for me. There was an assortment of gear piled on the floor and I went through it, deciding how best to use it to make myself compliant to Dana's wishes.

Taking the spreader bar, I buckled it quickly onto my ankles. I next buckled a posture collar onto myself and over the top put a large gag harness on then arranged a blindfold on my head so at the last I could pull it into place.

Reaching to the floor, I picked up two locking leather wrist cuffs and locked them onto each wrist. Each cuff had about a foot long chain attached to it so I took a large padlock and, putting the ends of the chain over the lock, got ready to render me helpless. Before I reached up to the eye bolt in the post, I pulled the blindfold into place and standing on tip toes, reached up as high as I could to slip the padlock through an eye bolt.

I stood back down again and felt the cuffs tighten on my wrists and realised that if in this position too long, it was going to be a painful experience.

I had been standing chained and waiting for about 10 minutes when I heard Dana's footsteps on the staircase as she descended to the dungeon.