Caged for Freedom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will obviously have to talk about this way more but I would be honoured to be that Dom for you and would do everything I possibly could to live out the fantasy that you dream of. We will have to set limits both in terms of what happens and for how long but I want to do this for you, for me and for us. Question is, would you trust me that much?" Dana asked almost meekly.

"Oh I trust you alright. That is something I have no problem with, the question is, do I trust myself? I am concerned that while this is nothing but a fantasy, I can go too far and we could agree to push things too far that ultimately would be beyond me. I may be willing to take that risk but are you?"

"I would make sure that there were no risks," Dana responded with great certainty, "You see, there is no way I want to "hurt" you though I guess I do want to hurt you. Do you know what I mean?"

I laughed at that.

"Yes I know what you mean and I really want you to hurt me too but in a controlled fashion and with us both being aware of what is happening and where the limits are. For instance, I am happy for you to whip and cane me really hard and leave some really good welts that means I won't be able to sit for a day or two but I don't want you to draw blood. That would be a step too far for me," I explained.

"I agree and I certainly don't want to draw blood either. Can we just leave that for the moment and come back to it later and explore other fantasies and wants?" Dana asked.

"Yes of course. That is certainly a big one for us that I am sure we will explore but let's keep free thinking. What else do you have?"

"OK," Dana said, "here's another out there one. I love enemas and the feeling of being full. That is useful being a Tgirl and needing to be cleaned out inside for a good fucking from time to time but I mean a really full enema, one that gets uncomfortable and that I have to retain. Gail has a double balloon enema nozzle that looks amazing but I have never felt it and would love to. Can we get one like that?" Dana pleaded.

I laughed again at her almost little girl ways.

"Yes we can get one of those. I love enemas as well so we will have to share that one. I can see you all dressed up like a little girl in a flowery dress and little short socks and shoes, taking a huge enema then being put into diapers until you let it all go. What do you think of that?" I told her.

"Oh God," was all Dana could manage as she squirmed round on the couch.

"Just the thought of it is enough to make me almost come regardless of the fact I'm locked in this damned cock cage," she spat out.

"Well we had best get some of those types of clothes and lots of large thirsty diapers when we buy the enema kit then won't we?" I added with a grin in my voice as I watched her squirm even more on the couch beside me.

"So what is the kinkiest or potentially dangerous thing you have ever dreamed about?" Dana suddenly asked.

"Well, to me there are two sorts of danger, one is where I might be discovered and suffer terrible embarrassment then the other is literally where the danger is life threatening. For the first one, I have had this thing about being completely cross dressed with all the right clothes and hair and makeup done and made to go out somewhere, hoping that I wouldn't be recognised. For the second, my fantasy is to be tied up extremely tightly in latex and rubber and have a full rubber hood or mask put on me. Whoever has me at their mercy then plays with the air vent into the mask and cuts it off from time to time, making me rebreathe my previous breath. I would get all hot and bothered and start losing it as the air got more and more fetid and I would grey out as I started to lose consciousness. Crazy isn't it?"

"Oh God no! I think both of those are so hot and would give them both a go for you anytime," Dana rushed to explain, "the breath play thing I had a go at once by myself but figured it was too dangerous alone. It was a huge rush though so we will have to top each other for that so we can both experience that."

"I have a question," Dana said, "what is the longest time you have been tied up and did you want to be tied up longer?"

"Well, I would say nine weeks ago was the longest I have been tied up so that was about 6 or 7 hours?" I queried.

"Yes it was about 7 hours from when you arrive to when we finally released you," Dana confirmed.

"OK, so that was the longest so far and it felt amazing. I have had ideas though that I'd like to be locked up for longer. That might mean simply being chained to something so I didn't have freedom to move round or alternatively it could mean being totally immobilised for a decent length of time. How long that would be though I have no idea. What about you?"

"The longest I have been tied up was this afternoon. Does that surprise you?" Dana asked.

"I suppose not given that you are more a Dom than sub but I thought you may have been more experienced from the sub side than you are. Have you ever wanted to be tied up for a period of time?"

"Sometimes yes and sometimes no. I sometimes get the feeling that I'd like to experience that side of things then when I think about it more, I get cold feet and decide that I am definitely Dom material and don't want to be out of control. Perhaps one day though, you could simply tie me up and I wouldn't have a say then we'll see how it works for me," Dana suggested.

"Sounds like a plan," I added while watching Dana closely for her reaction.

"Hey, look at the time mister, I reckon it's bed time and we can discuss all these further tomorrow. I'm off to bed so sleep tight and see you in the morning," Dana said as she raised herself gracefully from the couch, leaned in to give me a light kiss then left the lounge.

I sat there for a while just contemplating what had occurred over the last few days and wondered what tomorrow was going to bring. Living with Dana, I was sure it could be anything!!

Sunday morning dawned one of those brilliant days that I just knew was going to be beautiful. The air had that clear sparkling look to it that promised to be warm and nurturing.

I had slept surprisingly well given all that was careening around in my head from the day before. Dana had proven to be a real enigma and with her now in my life, I wondered just what the future held. To say I was captivated by her would be an understatement and it was obvious that she really enjoyed my company -- well so far anyway.

I could hear no movement coming from the rest of the house so arose carefully and had a quick shower before dressing lightly in shorts and T-shirt. I purposely left off any underwear so I could feel the weight and grasp of the cock cage that I knew Dana had the key to.

When I got out to the kitchen, I was in for a surprise. There was Dana waiting for me. She was dressed similarly to me except her shorts were extremely brief and the little crop top she was wearing obviously had no bra under it. Her hair was all beautifully done and she was made up with just the right amount of make up for a weekend. She was beautiful!

"Good morning sleepy head'" Dana teased.

"Good morning to you," I shot back at her, "couldn't you sleep?"

"Actually I had an amazing sleep and feel really refreshed though I did dream a lot," she offered as she gave me that cute sideways glance she has that meant way more than what she was actually saying.

"Mmmm, I see. Care to share?" I asked

"Maybe later, for now, how about some breakfast?"

"That sounds great," I agreed.

We messed round in the kitchen getting breakfast ready and just like the night before, moved round one another like we had been doing this for years. We just naturally didn't get in each other's way and seemed to instinctively know what the other was doing. It was magic somehow.

As we ate our breakfast, we were quiet and at peace, as was the neighbourhood. Fortunately, the house was in a semi-rural area which meant that the nearest neighbour was a good 500 metres away. I liked it like that as it gave lots more privacy. In fact, there had been times when I had been in the garden completely naked and had no doubt that I couldn't be seen. I was becoming surer that the garden was going to see more than simply nakedness in the future!

Dana broken the silence eventually. She had finished her meagre breakfast and had turned on the bar stool and was now facing me.

"So I've been thinking and dreaming. I dreamt about that scenario that I mentioned last night about me being a total Dom and the fact that you want the same thing but to be the sub. I really want to explore that more and work up a plan, a scenario and the limits so we can actually do that," she forthrightly put to me.

"OK, I have actually been thinking about that too and it certainly created some painful moments with my penis trying to bust its way out of this cage you have the key to," I retorted to Dana though laughing through it so she got the idea I was completely happy with my cock being locked.

Dana roller her eyes at that comment and threw her head back in laughter.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one suffering from that problem," she chortled, "that was the most frustrating thing about all these wonderful thoughts and dreams. I couldn't get myself off so this is one frustrated girl right now!"

We both laughed heartily at that comment and rightly understood that we were in the same boat and were going to stay that way for the moment. We hadn't even discussed when we would let each other go either, so for the moment, we stayed locked up and that was that.

"Ok, ok," I said, "where do we start?"

"Well, I reckon we should start with some of your hard limits. You have already mentioned no blood which I totally agree with, what else?" Dana asked in such a matter of fact way, it was hard to remember that we were talking about a scenario where I knew she was going to hurt me.

"I suppose if you are really wanting to hurt me as you say, I don't want the scene to go on for too long but how long is too long. Do we start with say an hour and then you could give me a chance to bail?" I suggested.

"Why don't we say 30 minutes then I will ask you. If you're OK then I can ask every half hour from then unless of course you use the safety word. Are we sticking to the red, yellow, green?" you asked.

"That sounds like a good idea for the time and yes, red, yellow, green will work well unless I'm well and truly gagged which I probably will be so perhaps me humming Happy Birthday means all is well but if I hum like a siren, I mean get me out of here," I offered as a solution.

At that point, I demonstrated the sound I meant which only set Dana falling about laughing.

"Oh God, I hope you don't have to make that sounds as I'd be dying laughing rather than getting you free," she managed to tell me through her laughter.

"Apart from time and blood, I am not sure what to add. I am happy for you to whip, paddle and cane my butt but not my balls. OK that is a limit. You can torture my nipples which are very sensitive anyway and if we have the gear, you can use an electro stim on me but only below the waist -- oh another limit. You know I cope with total sensory deprivation so that's OK. Really I trust you entirely and am happy for you to play the scenario as you want and I will be your very willing guinea pig," I told her.

"Whew, you really do trust me don't you," Dana said almost meekly.

All I did was nodded as I looked her squarely in the eye.

"So where are we going to do this? It's a shame we don't have a dungeon," Dana said with an ominous tone to her voice.

"Oh but we have something we might be able to make into one," I said, "Follow me."

Leaving our breakfast things on the bench, I lead Dana out to the garage which was joined to the house through a small covered walkway. I lead her in and headed for a cupboard that was built into the side of the garage in one corner. Opening the door, I flicked a small switch on the inside of the door frame which turned a light on inside the cupboard. It was empty.

"I think that will be too small," Dana said in a scoffing way.

"Oh but wait," I said as I stepped into the cupboard and dragged Dana in behind me.

"Close the door behind you then step back so you have your back against the door," I told her.

When she had done that I too moved to that end of the cupboard and snuggled up against Dana.

"I see, you only wanted me in here to have a snuggle with," she said as she laughingly took my hand and squeezed it.

"Not quite, see the crack in the floor there?" as I pointed down to a crack just in front of my feet.

"Yes," Dana responded.

"Righto, then watch this," as I flicked another cleverly hidden switch on the wall.

As I did that, an electric motor could be heard running and the floor of the cupboard dropped down an inch or two then slid silently away under the garage floor, revealing a set of stairs descending into the gloom below. Dana's eyes grew bigger and bigger as she took in the scene.

"Behold, we have a cellar," I theatrically said.

"I didn't know this existed until a few months ago," I told her, "There was an electrical problem in the house that I needed an electrician for. When he was here, he mentioned 'the attic' but we don't have one of those. I asked him what he meant and he pointed out two circuit breakers labelled attic and that they were pretty solid ones so there was obviously a lot of current being used. I didn't know what to make of it but after he had gone, I traced the wiring and it lead down the conduit you see on the wall there and into the floor. It took quite a bit of searching round before I found this switch and eventually the stairs down. There is a safety feature that won't allow the motor to work if anyone is standing on the drop away panel and once that is open, the door behind you silently locks so no one can come in."

"Wow," was all Dana could manage as she looked carefully down the stairs and into the darkness below.

"Come on," I said as I turned and stepped onto the first stair and descended into the cellar.

As I got a few steps down the stair case, lights came on automatically in the room below ground so that when Dana reached the bottom, the room was laid bare for her to see.

Effectively what is was, was an underground copy of the floor area of the garage. The ceiling of the cellar was the floor of the garage which must have been very solid and strong concrete. There were two steel poles in the cellar floor to support the roof but really, it was a 7 x 7 metre room about 3 metres high. In the far corner sat a toilet, vanity and shower but there were no walls enclosing them.

As we stood there simply looking around, Dana sidled up beside me and took me by the hand.

"I think we have just found our dungeon. How quickly can you make some dungeon furniture?" she said with obvious excitement and more than a hint of urgency.

I laughed aloud at that. Fortunately upstairs I had a very good woodworking machine shop and plenty of ideas on what to make but I wanted to hear what Dana wanted.

"Well I can build things quite quickly but I want the pieces I make to look good as well as work properly so I will take my time -- but not too long. What do you want me to build for you?" I asked Dana.

"Hahaha, this is going to be so much fun!" Dana gleefully gushed, "And the best part is that whatever noise we make down here, no one else can hear so we can really cut loose! Um, let's see, I want a whipping horse, St Andrews cross and a pillory to start with. Do you know what all those are?"

"Oh yes, no problem there," is replied, "Do you want some anchor points added to the walls so you can chain me up?"

"Definitely!" Dana said with gusto, "and how about something from the roof as well so I can string you up as it were?"

"OK, can do," I said.

"Oh, also, how about a cage or something like that so I can lock you in it?" Dana added, "And if you can, a bondage chair so I can lock you up really well for an extended period."

"I'll see what I can do but welding isn't my specialty so I might have to make the cage out of wood and use a mesh like concrete reinforcing mesh inside a frame. Would that do?" I asked.

"That would be amazing!" Dana readily agreed, "Can we paint the whole area black?"

"I had been thinking about that," I acknowledged, "It would be a good idea to seal the walls with something anyway as I imagine it could get a bit damp down here in winter and we don't want to have this only as a summer play area. We'll have to enclose the area of the bathroom too but I'm sure that's going to be handy!"

"What about a bed?" Dana suggested.

"Well whatever we want to bring down here will have to fit through that trap door so a bed base is out though I could make something then we only have to get a mattress down here which would be easier. Let me see what I can do," I told her.

After prowling around the blank canvas of our dungeon and discussing where things would go, we climbed back up the stairs and headed back to the kitchen to tidy the mess we had simply left behind.

The next weeks flew by as Dana and I sorted out our routine. Dana was a nurse but she only normally worked a four day week which was really good as that gave us long weekends to play. We hadn't been back down to the dungeon at all, though I had been building and painting as much as I could in those four days and Dana had no idea what I was up to.

I had started by enclosing the bathroom with walls, completely painting the dungeon flat black and had got some industrial carpet and carpeted the floor and two of the four walls. This made the dungeon a lot quieter as it had been a bit echoy up until then.

I decided that the pillory and the St Andrews cross would be the easiest to make so started with those and had them completed within a week, even getting a really nice varnished finish on them both. I had to make them so they could come apart and be fed down through the trap door below but that didn't pose a problem at all and set up in the dungeon where Dana had wanted them, they really looked the part and were begging for a body to be locked into them.

The cage was really simple to build. I made a frame with a hinged door on the front and simply put reinforcing mesh in the door, sides and top. The bottom and the back were solid ply wood so if Dana wanted me to put attachment points in them, it was an easy case. The door locked closed and I had made the cage quite small so I had to stand in it and couldn't sit down. If it was laid on its side, I'd have to stay lying down in it.

Before I got started with the whipping horse, I put some large ring bolts into the wall and also several into the roof. I also had a thought to clad one of the pillars holding the ceiling up with some thick planks of wood into which I screwed a good few ring bolts.

I could tell that Dana was itching to know how I was doing but really wanted to get as much finished as I could before revealing how it was going.

The whipping horse was a really difficult thing to make in a modular form but after battling with it for a few days I had that also in place. Now for the bondage chair.

I had seen some plans online where the seat of the chair simply consisted of some flat planks at an angle so that whoever was sitting in it had to spread their legs. That gave access to their butt so it could be played with too. I downloaded the plans and got to work on that and even though it had looked complicated, following the plans was very easy and once built, varnished, painted and upholstered, I dismantled it and took it below.

I only needed the bed base to go in, then I could show Dana. Fortunately I had an old futon that I managed to pull apart and in no time at all, I had that in place. I also had a small set of drawers I had managed to get down there into which I had put most of our bondage toys as well as adding a few extra which she had not seen yet and for the moment, the dungeon was finished and ready for use.