Caged for Freedom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, well done my Lover," Dana cooed in a most sexy but dangerous voice.

The carpet on the floor meant that I could not hear her approach but definitely felt her hand rest on my back as she started walking round the post.

"Do you know what seeing you like this does to me?" Dana asked, "No, let me tell you."

"You know there is a huge Dom inside of me that seeing a well tied up man waiting his fate, just kicks into gear. I can't help that and after what you said yesterday, I am sure you don't want me to be anything other than who I can and will be. I am glad you have done this for me but when you said you had plans for today, I had also been thinking about some things as well so for the moment, you'll have to just enjoy your own predicament and I'll be back."

And with that, I heard Dana leave the dungeon with me chained to the post and loving it.

Dana was away for quite some time but when I heard her coming back down the stairs I knew she had changed because I could hear shoes on the steps. She walked up behind me as before but this time didn't touch me at all but did unbuckle the spreader bar at my ankles.

"I am going to unlock the padlock holding your hands up there but the rest stays on. I want to manoeuver you over to the bondage chair and you'll have to help me get you into position so I can buckle you in," she told me.

As Dana unlocked the padlock, the chain swung down and she took it in her hand, guiding me over to the bondage chair. She turned me around and motioned for me to step back and into the chair.

When I had been building it, I had sat in it for quite a while, making sure that it was the right dimensions and that it would be comfortable for a lengthy stay so I knew instinctively where I should move to.

As I settled myself into the chair, I felt Dana waste no time in getting the wrist cuffs that were on me removed and the cuffs attached to the chair, secured about my wrists. Much like the whipping horse I had been in yesterday, Dana now set about buckling and cinching me into the chair.

By the time she had the wrist, elbow, knee, ankle, waist, chest and head straps on, I was totally immobile and felt I was almost part of the chair itself. The posture collar, blindfold and gag I was also wearing, managed to make my situation even more secure.

"I hope you're comfy because I have in my mind to have you buckled in like this for quite some time, perhaps for more than the rest of the day and night so I need to make some preparations for you. Don't go anywhere -- I'll be back," Dana said sarcastically and I heard her foot falls lead away from me.

I could hear little sounds across the other side of the dungeon but couldn't identify any of them with any sort of surety so had no idea what she was up to. When I heard her coming back toward me, there was a slight tinkling sound that came with her as though she was carrying something that was banging quietly against something metal.

"OK, I am going to take your blindfold off as I need you to be able to see what's happening and participate but as soon as I get you all sorted, the blindfold will go back on. OK?" Dana asked.

I made an appropriate noise which she took as a yes.

When she took my blindfold off, I could instantly see what the gentle clanging sound had come from.

Firstly, Dana was fully dressed in a nurse's uniform. Not the one she wore to work but a costume one that dated from the 50's or 60's. A starched white frock, white tights and white shoes topped with a little cap. She looked good enough to eat. On a tray beside her there were some obviously surgical type things that I couldn't readily identify and all sorts of bottles and tubes as well as some latex gloves. The clanging sound had come from a hypodermic syringe that was rolling round in a kidney dish.

"Don't worry, this is going to be fun for us both," Dana said as she saw the shocked look on my face.

"Let me explain," Dana said, "If you're going to be immobilised for hours on end, I can't keep releasing you to go to the toilet so I'm going to catheterise you. What do you think?"

I tried to mumble an "OK" through my gag but just made enough sound to make Dana giggle.

"Let's face it, you have no choice anyway" said Dana flatly and with finality.

Being a nurse, she went about the processes as efficiently and professionally as she would have at work. She prepared the catheter first, leaving that resting on its tray as she prepared my penis for its assault. Carefully taking the chastity cage off and setting it aside, she worked my penis over with some cotton buds, wet with a sterilising agent to make sure that all was clean. When it was to her satisfaction, she applied a generous glob of sterile lubricant to the head of the penis and started feeding the catheter tube into me. The feeling was incredible and I loved it.

Eventually she got to the point where she hit my sphincter and had to get my help.

"To make this easier, I need you to make the motion like you are peeing, then the sphincter will relax and allow me in," Dana coached me.

I closed my eyes and imagined myself standing at a toilet and peeing and as I did so, felt Dana advance the catheter more into me.

"That was great!" she gushed, "All in already."

I opened my eyes and looked down and indeed, the catheter was just two small tubes now, sticking out the end of my penis.

Dana went about inflating the internal balloon to keep it all in place then attached the catheter to a collection bag at the base of the chair before releasing a clamp on the tube.

"That's good, the urine is flowing so it is all in the right place," she informed me very professionally, "I'll be back soon to give you something to drink so you may as well relax and enjoy your predicament."

And with that she pulled the blindfold back into place. I heard her footfalls as she left me to it and as they receded into the distance, heard Dana climb the stairs and the faint sound of her closing the door at the top of the stairs. I was bound and alone.

I tested my bonds. Solid as a rock which is as I expected. I had built the chair to be totally unforgiving and certainly the way Dana had strapped me into it, there was no way that I was going anywhere unless she let me go there. So I did the only thing I could do and that was relax and do as she said.

After what seemed hours, I heard the door at the top of the stairs open and footfalls on the stairs and silently hoped it was Dana coming down.

"I have been watching you on that closed circuit TV you put in place to make sure you are safe and reckon it's about time I gave you a drink," Dana told me, "so I'm going to squeeze the drink through the feeding tube in your gag so be ready to swallow."

I made an appropriate noise and immediately felt a cool liquid hit the back of my throat. Until then I hadn't realise just how thirsty I was and drank greedily as the gag oozed into the back of my throat. I couldn't taste much but what I could taste was really good and I could have taken way more than what Dana gave me.

"I need to tell you something," Dana told me with a hushed sound in her voice, "I have just given you a rather interesting cocktail of things that should keep you busy for a while. There are some bits and pieces to make you relaxed and others to put you on a high so enjoy."

And with that I heard Dana turn and leave the dungeon.

It wasn't long after that I felt that I was losing it. I was in total blackout behind the blindfold and I am certain that Dana had turned the lights out but behind my eyes I was equally certain that I could see. It was at that point that I realised that whatever Dana had put in the "cocktail" was having an effect. I felt at the same time, hyper alert yet not really in my own head. It was a unique feeling that I was not at all uncomfortable with. In a sense I was on a high.

I revelled in the sense of freedom that I felt and simply wanted the feeling to get more intense but try as I might, I just couldn't get back in touch with what exactly that meant.

As time wore on, the sense of wellbeing just got more and more cosy and I felt incredibly at peace with everything. Though the bonds were extreme and I couldn't move any part of me more than a few millimetres, I felt more cocooned than actually bound and immobile.

I awoke with a start at a noise and realised that I had dosed off. For how long I had no idea but the noise of someone, hopefully Dana, descending the stair case was the one stimulus that had brought me back.

I heard her approach the chair and without saying a word, she reached down and took my pulse. Always a nurse!

I felt her reach behind my head and release the strap on my blindfold then Dana lifted it gently off me. She looked way too good and as fresh as a daisy and all I wanted was to kiss her, and hard.

She smiled at me then reached round again to unbuckle the gag straps. As she took the gag away from me, I opened and closed my mouth to get the muscles working again and wondered just how long I had been asleep.

"Well hello sleepy head," she said to me, "how was the night?"

"Night?" I queried, "How long have I been here?"

"Well, we came down here at about 9:30 on Friday morning and it is now just after 10am Saturday morning," she told me, "you my sexy, bound and drugged sub, have been down here for just over 24 hours and I have had enough of you being here enjoying yourself while I have been left alone."

"Enjoying myself?" I retorted, "As much as anything else, I have been unconscious for most of it."

"Well then, next time I will make sure you stay awake and you will have to suffer the whole time!" Dana said emphatically and leaving me with no doubt that there would be a next time and that I was going to hate it. NOT!!

"Anyway, for now, I want you out of there because I want a playmate," she pouted so beautifully that just melted my heart.

"That sounds great to me," I answered very enthusiastically.

"Great, so let's start getting you out of where you are. I'll get the catheter out then I'll release you from your bondage," she instructed.

"OK, the trick to this is getting your breathing right," Dana told me, "I have deflated the balloon inside and now we have to gently but firmly pull the whole thing out. I want you to take a long breath in then when I tell you, breathe out long and slowly, relaxing as much as you can."

I took a long deep breath as she asked then started my slow long breath out. Dana took the catheter tube and gently started pulling on it. Nothing happened at first then eventually it started coming out. The feeling was incredibly intense as it slid slowly but surely out of my penis. Unbelievably, it didn't hurt at all and was an altogether pleasurable experience.

With the tube retrieved from my body, Dana went about releasing me from my bonds. It took a while considering all the straps and buckles that had to be undone but when she had finished, Dana helped me to climb off the chair and held me as I stood.

"You OK?" she asked with concern in her voice.

"Yes I'm fine," I told her and really did feel it.

"I think you need a shower so why don't you have one down here and then I have a surprise for you," Dana suggested with raised eyebrows and a quirky grin on her face.

As I headed over to the shower in the corner of the dungeon, I could hear Dana getting more things ready for when we started again. Standing under the flowing hot water, without a cage on, was a rare luxury and I took the opportunity to feel myself free for the first time in quite a while. I was enjoying the water so much, it was Dana coming into the bathroom to find out what I was up to that interrupted my reverie and got me to get out.

"As soon as you have dried off, I want you back in this cock cage so be a good boy and lock yourself up then I want you out there naked and ready for me," Dana said as she turned to head back into the dungeon.

"Oh, and I need the key to my cage, where is it?" she asked.

Neither she nor I had, up until then, asked the other for the key to the cock cages so it was a surprise she was asking me for hers.

"It's on a blue key ring in the top of the keep sake box on top of the set of drawers in my room," I replied, then wondered where this was going to go.

"Thanks," Dana said as she turned and walked quickly out of the bathroom.

As soon as I had dried off, I carefully locked myself back up in the cage then taking a deep breath, walked out into the dungeon.

Dana had been busy. She had turned off all the lights except the ones that were focussed on the whipping horse so it stood out from the darkness, but in an ominous sort of way. All the straps and cuffs on the horse were arranged for ease of use and she stood at the foot of the horse beckoning me over to her.

I tried to walk confidently over to her but with every step I took closer to the horse, a flutter of trepidation went through me wondering just how far this was going to go.

"OK lover, get up on that horse," Dana said with a very hard edge to her voice.

Like the last time, I climbed up into position and felt Dana go about rendering me absolutely helpless and in her control. In no time at all, I was again part of the horse, being held so closely and tightly by the leather belts and cuffs that I could barely move a few millimetres in any direction.

I heard Dana move round to the front of the horse and saw her feet below me. She then crouched down so she could look into my face.

"The last time I had you in this position, I lost control and freaked out. We talked and you told me that you had total trust in me and that I had to have total trust in me too. You told me that you want me to cut loose and hurt you and I told you that it might take a bit of rationalising to be able to do that so last night when you were held so tightly in the bondage chair, I talked for a long time with Gail. She told me lots more about how far she had pushed you in the past and that I shouldn't be afraid to let go. I told her I would but that I wanted her here for the next time I was going to whip you. She agreed and is on her way out here right now. I hope you can cope with this because you are going to get what you want from both Gail and me," Dana told me.

I opened my mouth to respond to her but Dana cut me off before I could say anything.

"We all know the safe words and sounds and I don't want to hear you say anything right now because I might lose my nerve so open up," and with that she thrust a very large penis gag into my mouth.

Dana buckled the gag in very tightly, slipped a blindfold over my eyes then I heard her walk away and climb the stairs out of the dungeon.

My mind went into overdrive wondering what was going to happen. I was really glad Gail was coming out to be a part of what was happening but at the same time was concerned that Dana would be able to carry this through.

I didn't have long to wait as I heard very faint voices upstairs and gathered that Gail had arrived. The volume of the voices waxed and waned as Dana and Gail moved about upstairs then finally, I heard them getting closer and foot falls on the stairs.

"Wow," I heard Gail exclaim as she got into the dungeon and could see what was there for the first time.

"I know you were telling me about what had been built here, but this is incredible!" Gail waxed on.

I heard some faint clinking of what sounded like chains and what I thought were whispers then I heard foot falls approach the horse and felt a hand stroke up my back. I guessed that was Gail because she often did that and was her signature gesture.

"Are you ready for this?" Gail asked me.

I grunted and nodded as best I could to indicate that indeed I was.

"Good, then let us begin."

I didn't hear the first blow fall but I certainly felt it. Whoever was swinging the paddle was doing so with much vigour and laying blow after blow in overlapping strokes on my reddening and warming arse cheeks.

After about 40 or so strikes, the onslaught stopped and I could hear movement around me as if Gail and Dana were swapping places but wasn't sure. I heard too that clink of light chains again and was really wondering what was going on that I couldn't see.

After what seemed like an eternity, the next blows to my now very warm butt were from what felt like a leather belt. I had made one with a wooden handle so it could be swung more easily. The belt was more stinging and I felt the impact much more as it was from a smaller implement. In no time at all, I felt like my butt was on fire and the first tears welled up in my eyes from the growing pain.

I was about to cry out when the lashes stopped and I could hear heavy breathing and a few gasps, probably from Dana.

Just as I was about to relax, thinking that it was over, I heard and felt the swish and sting of a well swung cane. Now the cane is a very different tool than the paddle and the belt. It was designed to inflict intense pain and what it did on my already pained and hot arse was absolutely set it on fire!

The intensity and suddenness of the pain almost made me pass out and I fell limp within my bonds, thanking myself for making the horse so unforgiving and praising Dana for buckling me into it so tightly.

The pain was mind numbing and yet at the same time, liberating. Another stroke hit me squarely across my butt, causing yet more fire to well up within my flesh.

As the third lash fell upon me, that is when it happened, I crossed over and that euphoria of the pain/pleasure threshold descended upon me and I found myself wanting more. I felt light headed and free. It was that nirvana that I had craved and was at last letting it wash over me as I wait with expectant breath for the next lash to fall.

Though the lashes weren't coming as fast as the belts were, after the sixth lash, I knew that I was not going to be sitting any time soon. The pain and heat emanating from my butt must have been able to be felt by anyone nearby but oh how I loved the feel.

I waited for the seventh lash, but it never came. I listened intently to try and figure out what was happening but could simply hear a series of very light foot falls around me and the occasional clink of that chain, closer this time.

Without warning, hands worked at the buckle holding the gag in place and the large rubber penis was allowed to fall to the floor, immediately replaced however by a turgid penis that could only belong to Dana. Held as rigidly as I was, there was nothing for me to do but allow Dana to fuck my face as though her very existence needed to.

I knew by now that Dana didn't have the longest or thickest penis but with the way my head was held down in the horse, it allowed her to thrust at an angle to enable to get herself as far into my mouth and throat as she possibly could. I could hear her breaths coming in ragged gasps and almost sobs so I knew she was incredibly turned on and by the way her penis was so hard and long, had confirmation of her state.

While Dana was trying to cram her very self into my mouth, I could definitely hear a clanking of light chain which was starting to enthral me with the thought of where they were coming from.

Gail meanwhile, was lightly and carefully tending to my extremely sore butt. I could feel her rubbing a cream into my almost raw flesh but as she did so, she was also rubbing it into the valley between my cheeks and casually flicking a finger over my very exposed butt hole which was definitely doing things to me and she knew it.

As I became more aware of her ministrations, I felt her pour more cream, or was it lube, onto my butt as I could feel it run slowly downwards, pooling round my butt lips. As it pooled at my anal opening, I felt her insert a finger, then two as she worked the lube deeper into me. After she had added a third finger and found me open and ready, Gail carefully took her fingers from me, leaving me panting for more. I didn't have long to wait.