Carla and the Contractors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dyolf4500
Dyolf4500
64 Followers

I must admit the meal was delicious and the wine she selected was a perfect complement to the rest of the meal. I noticed that she drank two glasses of it and so did all three of us guys. After the meal was finished, I thought the accolades from John and Steve would never end but thankfully, they did.

After we all cleaned off the table and loaded the dishes in the dishwasher, Carla excused herself to go upstairs and freshen up while we guys went to the den and talked. Carla returned a few minutes later. It was obvious that she had removed her bra because her tits were bouncing up and down under her dress as she walked into the den, bypassing her recliner, and sat down on the couch between Steve and John.

I served drinks for all of us, which along with the dinner, the wine, and Carla's sexy outfit set the mood for a very romantic mood. I was sure that if I weren't there they would be fucking her within minutes. Did I want it to happen because I wanted to see her happy again, or were those thoughts just lust on my part? Regardless of my motivations, I enjoyed myself as we talked and joked and had a great time while we enjoyed the drinks.

We quickly finished our first drinks while we talked and became better acquainted. I poured all of us another round and we were well on our way to finishing them off too when Carla picked up the remote and clicked the stereo on. It started playing some slow romantic music that she had previously programed into it.

After we finished off those drinks too and I was giving everyone another refill, John asked Carla if she would like to dance.

"I'd love to dance with you John. I've been waiting patiently for one of you guys to ask me to dance," she said with a quick glance in Steve's direction.

They danced for a few minutes and it was obvious that they were both enjoying it.

"You're an extremely good dancer Carla," John said as he placed his hand on her back and pulled her closer to him.

"Thank you John, you do a pretty good job of it yourself," she said as she laid her head on his shoulder and sighed so heavily that It sparked a little jealously in me, and I suspect in Steve also. They danced until the music switched to another tune, then returned to the couch and the four of us talked while we listened to the music and finished consuming our drinks.

What the hell, I thought, as I poured each of us except Carla another drink. She said she had already consumed too much alcohol for one day. We sat and drank them and the brothers seemed to handle theirs very well, but I was another matter. I knew I shouldn't have poured myself another one and it was obvious that Carla had already consumed too much alcohol too. She began laughing at even the dullest jokes that the brothers told us. After finishing off those drinks, I was beginning to feel somewhat woozy and things were getting a little blurry, but the brothers were still hanging in there strong.

Steve stood up and asked Carla to dance and she gleefully accepted...a little too gleefully to my way of thinking. They immediately snuggled up and began swaying slowly to the music...swaying, not dancing, and not even taking any steps. I dozed off but sometime later, I woke up and shook my head a few times to regain my senses. They were snuggled together with their arms wrapped tightly around each other. They were so close that they looked somewhat like a single blur except for the contrast in the different colors of their clothes.

John's face was somewhat clearer to me because he was much closer to me than they were. He stared intensely at them while they were in their embrace, with a definite look of lust on his face. With her back to me and probably thinking I was still asleep, she took his face in her hands and kissed him on the mouth. It seemed to me that it wasn't just a friendly peck either. It looked like a long lingering sexual type kiss, but then everything seemed to be moving in slow motion to me now.

As they danced, his right hand began to move slowly up and down her back and she closed her eyes and laid her head on his shoulder. Occasionally his hand would drop down and touch her butt and she didn't seem to notice it. He was soon rubbing her butt more than her back and she pulled him even closer to her. I was sure that I saw his hand go down and squeeze her butt while he leaned down and kissed her lips.

I briefly dozed off again just after hearing her say she was too woozy from the alcohol to dance any longer and she wanted to go to bed. Steve told her he would help her to her room and she readily accepted. I couldn't have dozed off for more than a few seconds because I awoke to the sound of them walking up the steps. I somehow stumbled to the foot of the stairs, but they were already at our bedroom door.

I heard Steve whispering something to her as he put his arms around her and held her tightly against him. I couldn't make out what he was saying but I definitely heard her reply.

"I'd like that too Steve, but my mind isn't clear enough to make a decision like that tonight. We'll talk about it tomorrow morning when both our minds are clearer," she said and then walked into our bedroom alone and closed the door.

Steve walked across the hall to the room he was going to sleep in tonight and closed the door. There was a feeling in my groin that felt so good. I was so inebriated that only when my hand moved down to feel it did I realize that I had a raging throbbing hard on. Had I wanted him to fuck my wife or was this some kind of natural reaction to the scene that had just unfolded before me?

I walked back to the den and talked with John for fifteen or twenty minutes before going to my room so, Carla wouldn't suspect I had overheard their conversation. Not thinking clearly because of still being under the influence of the alcohol I had consumed, I told John that I got a little concerned when Steve walked her to the bedroom. I said I was afraid she might not be thinking clearly because of all the alcohol she had consumed. He told me that I had nothing to be concerned about because Steve would never do anything to her that she didn't want him to do.

I told him I was aware that she had been flirting with Steve and that it would be a completely different matter if her mind was clear enough to make a decision like that. I thanked him for telling me that Steve would never take advantage of her. Then I stood up and told him that I was so tired that I just had to go to bed. John said he was going to bed also and he actually got to the stairs ahead of me. I saw him go into Steve's room instead of his and close the door behind him. Apparently, he wanted to find out what happened between Steve and Carla when he helped her to her room.

"Damn Steve, you should have been more assertive with her and insisted on her doing it anyway. You may never get a better chance, I'm sure it won't upset Chris," I heard him say through Steve's closed bedroom door.

I walked into our bedroom, removed my clothes and immediately passed out on the bed. I awoke Sunday morning with a raging headache. Carla wasn't in the bed so I got up, put on my clothes, and headed down stairs to the kitchen where I knew I would find Steve and Carla drinking coffee and eating breakfast. To my surprise, John was with them.

"...and he's been delusional ever since," I heard Carla say.

"Who's been delusional honey," I said as I walked into the room.

"Oh, uh, you startled me honey. We were just talking about a friend of John's who went off the deep end when something tragic happened in his family," Carla said with obvious nervousness in her voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that John, what happened," I said.

"Uh, his wife passed away Chris," John quickly replied.

"That's terrible John, I hope he's getting some psychological help," I said.

"Not yet Chris, but it won't be long now," John said with a tone of sadness in his voice.

"Are you guys still on schedule to finish the job Friday?" I asked in order to turn the conversation in a less dire direction.

"Barring unforeseen circumstances we'll finish up sometime Friday afternoon," Steve replied.

"Make it early enough so that we can have another party. That was the most fun I've had in a long time," Carla said with an almost pleading tone in her voice.

Sure and you could have had a lot more fun if you had invited Steve to come into your room last night I thought.

"Last night was great and I would love to have another try at it. What about you John?" Steve replied while knowing full well that he and John both wanted another shot at fucking her.

"We'll just have to wait a few days and see if we're going to get through early enough, but I'd love to do it too," John said.

'Yeah, I know what you would love to do to Carla' I thought.

"It's settled then, I've got faith in you guys and I'm absolutely sure you'll get the job done Friday," Carla said while looking Steve straight in the eye with a mischievous smile on her face.

I don't know why they didn't fuck her last night I thought. She's actually promising them they can fuck her next Friday. Dumb asses, they could have been fucking her all next week if they had done it last night. I did everything I could, including getting drunk, to help them, except for outright telling them to fuck her.

We made small talk while we finished breakfast and then they got up to leave. Carla walked over and gave each of them a kiss on the cheek and said, "I love both of you guys and I'll be looking forward to seeing you Monday morning. I'll have breakfast ready for you when you get here."

"Thanks Carla, we'll be here bright and early," Steve said while returning her kiss.

We spent the rest of the day watching TV and recuperating from the exertions of last night's party. Carla mentioned several times that she had a lovely night and she was looking forward to next Friday. I told her that I had a good time too, that I loved seeing her so happy and that I could hardly wait to see what those two guys would be up to next Friday night.

We made love that night for the first time since Tommy left home. While I was fucking her, I kept visualizing Steve fucking her and me standing back and watching. I wanted to tell her that I wanted Steve to fuck her but I couldn't think of an adequate way to broach the subject. Finally, I figured out a way to introduce the subject.

"I had a dream last night and you were so happy. You really got into it and I could tell by the way you were reacting that you really liked it," I said.

"Liked what dear?" she inquisitively asked.

"I dreamed Steve was fucking you," I blurted out.

"You can't help what you dream dear," she said without seeming to be disturbed about what I had said.

Her reaction surprised me and so I decided to take the subject a little further.

"I know that dear but it seemed so real. It was exactly like I was standing there watching him fuck you and you were enjoying it so much. I hadn't seen you happy like that since Tommy left home. To be honest with you, I enjoyed it too. I actually wanted him to fuck you and make you happy. I've been thinking about it a lot for the past couple of days. I think I want it to happen because all I really want is for you to be happy," I said with the most innocent tone of voice that I could muster.

"Well, you can just get that out of your crazy head Chris. I love you and I'm not ever going to fuck any other man," she said while squeezing me tighter and beginning to move her hips up and down in rhythm with mine.

"I can tell he wants to fuck you Carla by the way he looks at you, and the way he pulled you into him and held you in his arms when he danced with you last night. I think you like him a lot too and I want you to let him fuck you next Friday, and I want to watch him do it," I said almost pleadingly.

When I said that, she began to tremble and shake and then her body stiffened as she had a massive orgasm that must have sent waves of pleasure all throughout her body.

"This is Steve fucking you Carla just visualize Steve fucking you all through your orgasm," I said.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me hard, and fuck me faster. Fuck me Steve," she said as I continued to fuck her throughout her orgasm.

Did she actually say "Steve" or was I hallucinating I thought as I released my load in side of her.

"What did you just say Carla?" I asked. "You said fuck me Steve. Didn't you?"

"No dear, I said fuck me silly. You just imagined that I said his name," she said.

"No, I didn't imagine it. That's what you said and it proves you want to fuck him," I said.

"Fuck him hell. I didn't say that Chris and you get it out of your mind."

"Yes you did. I couldn't have heard that wrong," I said.

"All right I'm not going to argue with you. I said 'fuck me Steve' and that means I want him to fuck me, so rollover and go to sleep and don't ever mention that to me again," she angrily shouted at me.

"I'm sorry dear, I must have misunderstood what you said and I won't ever mention it again. Am I forgiven?"

"No you aren't forgiven, now go to sleep you crazy idiot!"

"Ok, good night dear and have pleasant dreams."

"Pleasant dreams my ass. You go to sleep now and don't say another word or I'm going to fucking go to another room to sleep."

I rolled over but I didn't fall asleep for hours because of wondering how I could get myself out of this situation.

When I woke up Monday morning, the guys were already eating breakfast with Carla. I walked into the kitchen feeling a little apprehensive about what kind of reception I would receive from Carla and from the guys too if she had mentioned anything about last night.

"Good morning guys," I said rather sheepishly, while bracing for the worst from Carla.

"Good morning Chris, you better grab some of this delicious food before it's all gone," John said with a big smile on his face

"Yeah Chris grab a plate, your wife is a great cook," Steve said while grinning from ear to ear.

"Good morning dear, I'll get your coffee while you fill your plate," Carla said with as cheerful an expression on her face as I had ever seen.

"Thanks dear, I appreciate that," I said while immediately regaining my self-assurance, but wondering what the hell, these people know that I don't.

While we guys were drinking our last cup of coffee, Carla excused herself to go upstairs and exchange her housecoat for the attire she was planning to wear today. I took this opportunity to ask them what their plans were for the day. They were in the process of telling me they intended to install the bead board in the bathroom, install the door to the walk-in closet, and install the baseboard and trim in both rooms today when I heard Steve choking on his coffee.

I looked around and in pranced Carla with a big smile on her face. She was wearing an oversized braless white t-shirt. It was so oversized and the material so thin that it flowed around her tits so completely that the entire shape of them was on display, almost as if there was nothing covering them. Loose must have been her theme for the day because thank goodness the shorts she was wearing were so loose fitting that not a single curve or crevice was on display underneath them.

After their eyes roamed all over Carla's sexy body and focused on her luscious tits, they got up and went to work, but not before it was obvious to we three guys that her nipples got hard from the attention she was receiving. As usual, Carla and I retired to the den to watch our favorite TV shows and talk about what ever came to mind. It didn't take long for something to come to Carla's mind.

"I'm sorry dear," she said with a touch of remorsefulness in her voice.

"Sorry about what dear?" I asked almost probingly.

"I'm sorry I got mad at you last night," she said with a genuine tone of sorrow in her voice.

"But what specifically did I do to make you get mad at me," I again said probingly.

"You said you wanted to watch me fuck Steve," she said with a pitiful look on her face.

"Why are you sorry about that dear?" I asked wanting to hear more.

"Because I know that most men have fantasies about their wives and a lot of them fantasize about their wives being fucked by some stud like Steve," she blurted out almost apologetically.

"I noticed that you had a fantastic orgasm when I asked you to visualize Steve fucking you. Did you visualize him fucking you," I asked while trying not to sound accusatory.

"Yes I did honey and I did call out his name when I was thinking about him, and I'm sorry about that, and I'm sorry I lied to you about it. Will you please forgive me?" she said with tears in her eyes.

"There's nothing to forgive dear. If it's ok for men to fantasize about other men fucking their wives, then it's ok for their wives to fantasize about those men fucking them. That doesn't mean you would really do it," I said.

"Thank you dear, I knew you would understand," she said with an obvious tone of relief in her voice.

"I'll have my fantasies and you can have yours Carla. I would like for us to share them, but we'll keep them to ourselves if that's what you want, Ok?" I asked.

"Ok dear, I'll have to thank about the sharing part though," she said.

With that conversation over, she headed up stairs to see how much progress the men were making. I soon heard a loud "Oh" coming from Carla and heard both men laughing profusely. Then I heard her running down the stairs. She soon entered the den and I could see her tits protruding through her soaking wet t-shirt just as if she was topless. It was also obvious that she wasn't wearing any panties, because her hairy little bush as well as her entire butt crack was visible through her equally water soaked shorts. It was a beautiful sight and I'm sure that both men got an eyeful.

"How did that happen dear?" I asked.

"I didn't think the water was hooked up when I got in the new shower and pulled the leaver," she said.

I let out a loud laugh and I could hear the men upstairs laughing again.

"I'll never be able to face John and Steve again," she said while almost crying.

"Sure you will dear, you don't have anything to be ashamed about. Your tits and butt are fantastic and seeing them will just make the guys work harder. You did us a big favor dear and them too," I jokingly said.

"We better get these wet clothes off of you before you catch your death of a cold," I said as I pulled her t-shirt over her head revealing her sexy tits. I pulled her against me and felt the softness of her body, then stepped back and fondled each tit and rubbed her now hardening nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

"Um, that feels so good," she said, as I felt my dick harden when I bent down and kissed both her breast and sucked her hard-extended nipples.

We completely forgot about John and Steve working just feet above us as I removed her shorts revealing her completely nude body and she removed my shirt, unbuckled my belt, and unzipped my pants. I removed my slippers and socks and stepped out of my pants as she eagerly pulled my underwear down. She grabbed my hard dick and squeezed it as my underwear fell to the den floor. Then I felt the full length of her soft warm naked body against me as we came together in a lovers embrace.

I gently laid her down on the rug that partially covered the hardwood floor and immediately entered her. We kissed and slowly fucked missionary style for about ten minutes as we both became hotter with each stroke of my dick into warm soft pussy.

I started fucking her harder and faster and she emitted muffled moans and groans while raising her hips in sync with each stroke of my dick into her love canal, which now seemed to squeeze and release my thumping dick with each stroke.

Eventually the pleasure she was receiving caused her to lose all inhibitions. Her body squirmed and wiggled and then stiffened as she yelled and screamed throughout a massive orgasm that I thought would never end.

Dyolf4500
Dyolf4500
64 Followers