Carla and the Contractors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She passed the guys as they stepped off the stairs and told them dinner was ready but she was going upstairs and freshen up before we ate. The guys and I sat in the den and talked while we waited for her to return.

What we saw when Carla walked into the den forty-five minutes later was definitely worth waiting for. She was wearing a new black dress that she had obviously bought when she went out yesterday to buy food for tonight's dinner. The short very tight fitting dress came almost a foot above her knees. It was backless down to her hips except for the narrow straps that attached to the back of the dress just below the level of her breasts. They crisscrossed on her back before going over her shoulders to hold up the front of the dress. It left the tops as well as the sides of her luscious breasts exposed and displayed the full shape of her hips and tight well-rounded butt.

It was obvious to the three of us, from watching her breasts move freely under the cloth stretched over them, that she wasn't wearing a brassiere. Her large hard nipples clearly, discernable beneath the cloth, were enough by themselves to give most men a hard on. I was certain that she wasn't wearing panties either because of the lack of panty lines. The simple black high-heeled shoes seemed to stretch her calf muscles as well as her butt and made them look even sexier.

"Are you guys ready to eat now?" she asked.

"We would rather sit here and admire you but I guess we can do that while we eat," Steve replied as he stood up and offered her his arm.

She placed her hand on his arm and he escorted her to the dining room. He helped her get seated and then sat down beside her. John and I sat on the other side of the table. Again tonight, Carla picked a wine that went well with the delicious meal and we again each had two glasses of wine to help set the mood for what we all sensed would be a very special night.

When the meal was over, I thought the accolades from John and Steve would never end but Carla loved the compliments. She would have loved to set there and listen to them all night if she hadn't had something even better on her mind and so did Steve.

"Your dress is too beautiful to risk spilling something on it Carla," Steve said as he stood up and started gathering the dishes to take them to the kitchen. "You go on to the den and relax; we'll be there in a few minutes."

"Thanks Steve, I'll be waiting for you so don't take long. I still have a lot of fun things planed for us to do tonight," Carla said as she stood up and headed for the den.

John and I now had no choice except to help clean up the dining room and put the dishes in the dishwasher. When we finally got to the den fifteen minutes later, Carla was sitting on the couch listening to the slow romantic music playing on the stereo. As I headed for my recliner, I noticed that she had left room for Steve and John to sit on either side of her."

"Chris honey, why don't you pour us all an after diner drink," she said with a charming smile on her face.

I poured the drinks and we sat there and enjoyed them while we talked about the bathroom addition.

"Does anyone want another drink," I asked after everyone had finished their drink.

"Yes dear, but let's go upstairs and have one in the bedroom. I have a great idea to celebrate and christen the new bathroom," she said with a devious smile on her face.

"What's that dear," I said as I hoped it was what I was thinking.

"Let's all have a drink, do some dancing, and then take a shower in the new bathroom," she said with a straight face as if she really meant to do it.

"All at the same time dear," I said while trying to keep from laughing.

"No dear, not at the same time. I'll go first, then you, then Steve or John," she said.

"I've got an idea Carla," Steve said.

"What's that Steve?" she said.

"Let all three of us guys take turns taking a shower with you," Steve said with a big grin on his face.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea to me Steve, but I don't think Chris would go along it," she said while giving him a big smile and a wink.

"That would be fine with me Carla; let's go for it," I said with as straight a face as I could muster.

"I'm sure all you guys would enjoy that, but I think I better go first," she said while standing up and heading upstairs.

We were all right behind her and to a man, we were all expecting more than drinks and a shower. When we got to the bedroom, Carla turned on the music while I poured us all a drink. Carla and Steve sat on the bed side by side and John and I sat in the chairs while we drank them.

After we consumed those drinks, I poured us all another one. Steve and Carla quickly drank theirs and then stood up and started dancing if you can call it that. They were all over each other, rubbing and kissing, and it wasn't long before Steve's hand went down the back of her dress and started rubbing her butt. At least that's the way it looked to me from my vantage point. I must admit that I was on the floor crawling around looking for a piece of ice that somehow fell out of my drink when I swirled the glass around to see if it was empty again.

Finally, Carla stopped dancing and said, "Let's get this show on the road. If you guys are going to take a shower, you better get something to wear unless you intend to run around in the nude afterwards."

With that said Carla walked over and pulled a short nightie out a dresser drawer, and then walked on into the bathroom. All of us guys hustled to find our robes except for Steve who said he had forgotten to bring one. I loaned him an ugly green one that Carla had bought me as a joke on my birthday. Well, it wasn't that ugly, she just knew I didn't like that shade of green.

We all gathered by the bed where we had a clear view into the bathroom because Carla had accidently (?) left the double doors partially ajar. We watched intently as she removed her clothes, put a plastic cover over her hair, turned the water on in the shower, and stepped in. She grabbed the soap with a washcloth and began rubbing it all over her sexy body. We noticed that she paid particular attention to her pussy and her voluptuous butt.

She dried off and stepped out of the shower and we watched intently as she slipped the nightie over her sexy body. We then headed to the bar in the corner of the room so she couldn't see that we had been watching her. She entered the room, gave us all a hug and a kiss, and told me that it was my turn.

I was out of the shower in five minutes, pointed at John as I walked in, and told him it was his turn. He took a little longer than I did because, I assumed, he wanted to make sure his private parts were immaculately clean just in case. When he returned we all looked at Steve and he entered the bathroom holding my green robe.

"You're sure going to look sexy in that green robe," Carla said while trying unsuccessfully to keep from laughing.

Steve entered the bathroom and closed the doors. It wasn't long before we heard the sound of the shower water running. To John and me, and probably Carla too, he took what seemed like an eternity to take his shower, but it was probably under ten minutes. Eventually we heard the shower water cut off and waited patiently and with great anticipation for the double doors to open. Finally the doors slowly opened and what we saw was a sight that neither Carla nor I will ever forget.

Out walked Steve as naked as the day he was born. The look on Carla's face was also a sight that I will never forget. Her mouth flew open and her eyes nearly popped out of her head as she saw his massive cock dangling between his legs. She stood as if in a trance and didn't move a muscle as he walked toward her with his cock getting harder by the second until it stood straight up with its huge purple head a full two inches above his naval. The veins in its shaft were also massive and I wondered if the many women he must have fucked could feel them as his cock stroked their pussies.

Then I heard John say in a loud and excited voice, "Fuck her Steve...fuck her good. She's wanted you to fuck her from the first day she saw you."

Steve gave me a quick glance as if to ask my permission and I felt a sudden painful, yet at the same time pleasurable, sensation in my lower gut that I hadn't felt since I was a teen ager and Carla gave me the stone aches. I knew at that moment that he was going to fuck my beautiful wife and I was going to love watching him do it. With the sensation in my gut reaching the height of its pleasure...and the sharp pain starting to subside, I yelled out, "Fuck her Steve...fuck the hell out of her. Fuck her senseless."

My words were all Carla needed to hear to bring her out of the state of shock that she was in and she too yelled out, "Fuck me Steve. Please fuck me. I want your big cock inside of me more than I've ever wanted anything in my life."

Carla had already begun to lose her lifelong inhibitions over the past two weeks, but once she uttered those words, they were completely gone. She wanted Steve to fuck her and she didn't care if John and I watched him do it. In fact, she seemed oblivious to the fact that we were in the room.

Our enthusiastic exclamations were what Steve was waiting to hear. He walked over, pulled her nightie over her head, and dropped it on the floor. Then he hugged her, squeezed her breast, and gave her a passionate kiss that made her knees buckle. He swooped her up in his strong arms and laid her on the bed.

I waited with great anticipation for him to crawl on top of her and fuck her senseless while I enjoyed every minute of it, but he had a different plan in mind. He had thought of nothing more than fucking her for the past two weeks and he intended to savor it, and make it last as long as possible. He crawled up on the bed beside her and began to kiss her face and neck all over as he fondled her large shapely tits.

He sucked her lower lip as well as her hot juicy tongue. Then she sucked his tongue as if it was the head of a soft dick and she was trying to get it hard. Then he kissed her tits, sucked on her large hard nipples, and rolled them between his thumb and forefinger. She rolled over on her side with one leg thrown over his and began to rub her pubic area against his leg.

"Fuck me now Steve, I want your big cock inside of me right now," she said with obvious excitement and anticipation in her voice.

"You'll get it soon Carla, but first I want to possess and enjoy your entire body. I want to caress and kiss every inch of your beautiful body."

"I want that too Steve. I'm yours...tonight I belong to you. I want you to own my body and do anything to it that pleases you, but when you're through, I want you to fuck me with your huge cock like I've never been fucked before."

"I fully intend to make this a night that you'll remember forever Carla," he said as his hand left her tits and began to caress her body on its way to its most desired destination.

"Ooooooh," she moaned as his hand rubbed and massaged her stomach on its way to that most sensuous of all places.

When it reached the well-manicured bush above her clit, his hand stopped and gently pulled the fine hair between his fingers. Then it slowly moved on down and his middle finger gently circled her hard little nub that had already escaped the hood that had covered it. His finger rubbed it and felt its hardness. Her hips began to rise and fall as she enjoyed the sensations transmitted throughout her body by thousands of sensuous nerve endings.

Just when she thought it couldn't feel any better, his hand moved slightly further down until his middle finger found her love canal that was overflowing with her feminine fluids. It entered her and felt the warmth and the silky smooth softness as it explored the walls of her sex. He removed his finger, tasted her love fluids, and softly said, "That's delicious Carla. I never tasted anything this good before."

"I'm glad you like it Steve. You're love making skills are really turning me on. I hope Chris takes note of everything you're doing."

"Don't worry Carla dear. I'm taking in every move that he makes. I can already see that he has much more experience than I do. What about you John, are you learning anything?"

"I'm well aware of his sexual expertise and I always fuck all his conquest after he does. You hear that don't you Carla?"

"I hear you," she said using a sexy voice that she had heard on a TV beer commercial and practiced numerous times.

Then he put both of his middle fingers inside her and began probing beneath her pubic bone to find her 'G' spot. He soon found it and began massaging it as his thumb rubbed her clit. Faster and faster, he rubbed her clit and finger fucked her while massaging her 'G' spot.

In a matter of only a few minutes, she was yelling and screaming while her arms and legs were wildly flaying in all directions while she turned her head from side to side. Then her body stiffened and she screamed even louder as she experienced a monstrous orgasm that flowed through out her entire body. It seemed to her that all the blood in her body had drained into her extremely sensitive and blood engorged vagina. Never had I given her such an orgasm.

I was so excited that I too had a climax and my balls pumped load after load of hot sticky seamen through my rock hard cock into my now extremely wet briefs. I had never experienced anything like it...neither her climax nor mine. I was thrilled and jealous at the same time. I knew he was a better lover than I was and my wife knew it too. I had tried for years to find her 'G' spot without success.

"That was the best orgasm I've ever had," Carla mumbled while trying to get her breath.

"It will only get better Carla. That's a promise," Steve said with a tone of confidence in his voice.

"If it gets any better, I won't be able to stand it," she managed to mumble between quick breaths.

While her chest was heaving up and down as she breathed deeply to resupply her oxygen-starved brain, he moved down between her legs with his face only inches from her pussy. She spread her legs even further apart and raised her knees as he put both hands under her buttocks and slightly raised her hips to give him better access to her delicious pussy.

He kissed and sucked on both of her inner thighs...moving ever closer to the sweetest prize of all. He briefly pressed his lips into her sex and tasted her feminine juices. His head started to move away from her but she grabbed the back of it and pulled his face into her pussy. He kissed it again, but this time it was a long lingering kiss.

He sucked her labia into his mouth and gently chewed on each of them and explored them with his tongue. His tongue expertly split her inner lips and entered her love canal, then lapped up the sweet feminine fluids that were now flowing freely out of her pussy and down her butt crack to the sheet. He licked, sucked, and thoroughly enjoyed every precious drop of her sex fluids. Then his tongue explored every fold and crevice of her tasty pussy as it licked its way to her clitoris.

"Oh Steve, that feels so good. I think I love you and I haven't even felt your huge cock inside of me yet," she said as his tongue circled her clit that was now so hard and extended that I wondered how it had ever fit under its hood.

"I know I love your pussy Carla. It's the prettiest sight I've ever seen and you haven't experienced anything yet. Just hold on and you'll soon be on cloud nine," Steve said just before his tongue began to explore her nub.

So far, John and I had said very little but we were thoroughly enjoying the site that was unfolding before our eyes, especially me because I had the feeling that he had seen his brother in action many times before. We simply didn't want to get vocally involved in an adventure that at this time belonged primarily to Steve and Carla. Even though she was my wife of twenty-four years, I wanted her first experience with another man to be as enjoyable as possible without my verbal interference. From the looks of things so far, it looked like I wouldn't have to be concerned about that.

Steve licked, flicked, gently nibbled on her clit, and occasionally gave her taint a good work out before licking all the way back to her clit. He licked her clit until her body trembled, then pressed his face hard into her pussy while shaking his head from side to side...almost violently. Finally, he began to lick and flick her clit faster and faster until she again screamed out, and experienced an orgasm that made her body shake and tremble so violently that I thought she might be having a seizure.

Only when I saw her smile as she lay there enjoying her orgasm did my heart rate begin to slow down. I was both surprised and overcome with excitement as I saw him move to the head of the bed and offer his huge cock to her eager mouth. She really had to be in an extremely high state of sexual arousal before she would suck my dick, and she was obviously more excited at this moment than she had ever been when I fucked her. I was both extremely aroused and jealous at the same time but I knew she was going to suck his huge cock and I could hardly wait to see it.

She grabbed it at the base, kissed and licked its huge purple head, and sucked the pre-cum from it. She licked and sucked up and down its very generous length for what seemed like an eternity to me, before she finally took its massive head in her mouth. I was so excited that I thought I was going to cream my underwear again but somehow I managed to control the urge.

My dick began to throb again when I saw her lips begin to slide down its length until it bottomed out against the back of her throat. I kept hoping against hope that it would slide on down her throat but reality set in and I realized it was much too large in girth to accomplish that feat. She began frantically jacking it off at the base while she sucked its huge head like a woman driven out of her mind by desire.

The few times she sucked me off, it would end with me frantically fucking her mouth and hoping she would allow me to cum in it, but she would always squeeze it firmly at the base when she felt it throbbing. That would always stop my spunk dead in it tracks until she removed my dick from her mouth and pointed it in another direction. I knew Steve was expecting to cum in her mouth but I knew that it wasn't going to happen. I saw his face grimace and his dick begin to throb and I knew her grip on the base of his dick would tighten just as I had felt it do every time I got a blowjob.

"I'm going to cum Carla," he yelled at the top of his voice while I confidently watched for her hand to clamp tightly around his cock to stop it.

The next thing I saw was Carla frantically pumping on his cock and trying to swallow all the spunk his balls were pumping into her mouth. She couldn't swallow his massive load quick enough and it soon oozed out of her mouth and down her chin. She kept swallowing even with his dick in her mouth until she had swallowed it all and sucked the remainder off the head of his dick.

"Um that taste good Steve...kind of salty but very tasty. I want some more of that after you fuck me," she said with cum dripping off her lips and chin.

She licked all Steve's cum off of her lips and swallowed it. Then she collected his tasty cum from her chin with her fingers and licked them clean. Finally, she licked and sucked his now flaccid but still huge cock until it was sparkling clean and again beginning to rise.

"Are you ready to fuck me now Steve," she implored.

"I'm ready if you are honey but let's lay down and snuggle up for a couple of minutes while my dick catches up with my desire."

"Ok you handsome devil lay down here and let me love on your body for a while." She said with the sexiest voice that she could muster.