Carla and the Contractors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's fucking you Carla?" I asked as she was at the height of her orgasm.

"You are Steve, fuck me harder Steve, I love for you to fuck me Steve," she yelled out while holding her hand over her mouth to muffle the sound.

I knew right then that she really wanted Steve to fuck her. I also knew that it was going to happen Friday night, she was going to love fucking him, and I was going to love watching it happen. I had the best climax I had ever had while we both visualized Steve fucking her.

She walked up stairs completely naked in what appeared to be a trance to the existing bathroom in order to take a shower. I walked to the bottom of the stairs and watched her beautiful ass wiggle and squirm as she climbed up the stairs and entered the bathroom.

We knew they had already closed off entry to the new bathroom from the upstairs hall when they built the linen closet. Therefore, we knew there was no danger of the men seeing her. I turned and went back to the den when I heard the water turn on and Carla humming and singing, as she usually did when she took a shower.

I briefly fell asleep in my recliner, but I woke up when I heard the sound of Carla's laughter as she entered the den.

"What's so funny dear?" I asked

"You were right dear, I don't have anything to be ashamed of...not any more anyway," she said with a big smile on her face.

"Ok, let me in on the joke dear. What happened?" I asked.

"After showering, I walked naked into our bedroom to get dressed. I got my clothes and I'm sure I wiggled and squirmed a little as I pulled my panties up. I was having trouble reaching back and fastening my bra straps when I heard a noise. I looked up and saw Steve standing between the open double doors leading to the new bathroom."

"I heard him say, 'Can I help you with that? I have more experience unfastening them but I guess I can fasten them too if I put my mind to it.' At first I was startled as I realized I had left the doors wide open the last time I went up to check on their work progress. Steve must have been watching me the entire time, but John was working in the walk-in closet area and neither saw nor heard anything that was going on," Carla said.

"I wonder why he didn't turn around and walk away when he first saw you honey," I said.

"I figured Steve thought I had done it on purpose to turn him on, or else knowing him like I do, I think he would have looked the other way. I also knew he had seen every square inch of my naked body, the wiggling and squirming as well and I felt no shame. For some reason I felt at ease while he was looking at me."

"What did you do then," I asked.

"I told him that I could sure use his expertise and to come on in and close the doors behind him. I had my arms behind me holding my bra straps. He walked over and put his arms around me in order to fasten the hooks. When he reached around me, the straps slipped out of my hands and the bra fell to the floor. He couldn't help but see and feel my naked breast pressed against him. He immediately bent over and picked up the bra. He covered my breast with it and then hooked the straps. As I stood there stunned, he kissed me on the lips, then walked back into the bathroom and closed the doors behind him." She said.

"What do you think about that little experience dear," I asked.

"I know you want him to fuck me and at that moment I wanted it too. If John hadn't been there, I might have let him do it," she said.

"I know you've been infatuated with him since the moment you first saw him dear. You just keep thinking about it and I'm sure he'll fuck you Friday night if you let him. If it does happen, you should also be receptive to John fucking you too. After all, they are brothers and I suspect they sometimes share the women they fuck. Do you think you might be receptive to that Carla?" I asked.

"I don't know if I could let both of them fuck me Chris. Hell, I don't even know if I could let any man fuck me except you. We'll just have to wait and see," she said.

"It's all up to you dear," I said as I leaned back in my recliner and soon dozed off again as I visualized Steve and John fucking my wife and she happily lying there with a dick in both her pussy and her mouth.

The guys finished up for the day and came downstairs at about five-thirty. We talked for a few minutes and they told me they had done everything they had planned to do for the day. I doubt that, I thought...you didn't fuck Carla. She gave each of them a kiss on the cheek and wished them a good night as they were leaving.

Tuesday was a very productive day. The brothers installed and piped the double sink and the large claw foot bathtub with water jets. They were beautiful and so was Carla. Today she wore a loose fitting braless yellow t-shirt with a rather conservative loose fitting light blue pair of shorts that adequately concealed her most desirable attributes. She spent most of the day upstairs with John and Steve, so at the end of the day I was amazed at the amount of work they had accomplished.

We sat at the kitchen table and talked for a few minutes before they said they had to give another couple a remodeling estimate tonight. They stood up to leave and Carla gave each of them a big hug and a quick kiss on the mouth before they left.

Wednesday morning Carla woke up early, threw a short robe over the even shorter sexy see through black nightie she had slept in, and went down stairs to cook breakfast. I went back to sleep but woke up a little later to the smell of bacon and eggs being fried in the kitchen. I heard the faint sound of Carla and Steve talking and went down stairs to see what the guys plans were for the day.

I knew exactly what Steve's plans were when I walked into the kitchen and saw him staring intently at Carla. Obviously, she hadn't felt it necessary to tie the sash to her robe that was wide open in the front. The overhead lights shown through her nightie and exposed her beautiful body from her luscious breasts all the way down to her enticing camel toe almost as if she was completely naked.

"Hi Steve, how are you doing today?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen and pretended I didn't notice Carla's attire.

"I'm doing great Chris...just watching your beautiful wife cook breakfast and enjoying my coffee," he said nonchalantly.

'Coffee isn't all you're enjoying, you bastard,' I thought as I too began watching her tits bob up and down as she stirred the gravy. When she bent over to take the biscuits out of the oven, they looked sexy as hell when they hung down and bounced against each other. I'm sure it was all Steve could do to keep from reaching out and grabbing them.

John soon arrived and we all sat down to eat breakfast as the guys also feasted on the sight of Carla's huge nipples protruding through her nightie. John and Steve seldom took their eyes off her as we discussed their plans for the day. Today they intended to put the first coat of paint on both the bathroom and the closet and seal the tile on the floor and the shower wall.

Before they went upstairs to work, John asked us what our plans were for the day. I told him that as usual, I intended to sit in my recliner, watch TV, and maybe take a nap or two. I saw Steve's eyes light up as Carla said she intended to lay out on the upstairs deck and take in some sun.

When they went to work, Carla and I retired to the den and watched the morning news for a couple of hours. She hadn't changed out of her robe yet, but I did notice that she had finally tied the sash. Carla eventually went upstairs to change clothes. She returned a short time later wearing a modest two-piece swimsuit covered with a short swimsuit cover and said she was going to lay out on the deck off our bedroom.

I said, "Ok," and went back to sleep.

I eventually woke up, looked at my watch, and noticed I had been asleep for about two hours. I went upstairs to check on Carla and looked out the French doors leading to the deck from our bedroom. I saw her lying completely naked on a chase lounge. She was on her back with her legs spread apart and her knees slightly raised.

She was looking yearningly up at Steve standing naked at the foot of the lounge. His dick was hard and he was slowly lowering himself on top of her. Just as she raised her hips to make it easier for him to enter her, I woke up. Thank goodness, it had been a dream; I had never had a dream like that before. I went upstairs (for real this time) and looked out the French doors. There was Carla lying on the lounge and wearing her modest two-piece swimsuit. Steve and John were both working in the bathroom.

As expected, they completed their scheduled tasks and came down stairs to leave at about five thirty. Carla threw her arms around each of them, gave them a big hug and a lingering kiss, then told them she would be looking forward to seeing them tomorrow.

Thursday morning I woke up early and went down stairs to drink coffee while Carla cooked breakfast. For the first time, she had already dressed for the day when she went downstairs. She was wearing a very conservative pleated skirt with an equally bland blouse. There wasn't much movement under her blouse as I watched her pour Steve a cup of coffee, so I knew she was obviously wearing a brassiere.

I sat at the table and drank coffee while Steve helped Carla cook breakfast and we waited for John to arrive. It wasn't long before he walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning everyone, I see you're all up early and ready to get the day started. You're looking good as usual Carla. What are your plans for today besides keeping Steve and Chris straight?" he asked while grinning as his eyes gave her conservative attire a quick glance.

"It's impossible to keep Chris straight but I'm going to give you and Steve a hand after I get back from town this morning, and that's a promise" she replied with as sexy a tone in her voice as she could muster. After saying this, she winked at Steve and ran her tongue back and forth across her lips. While doing that lip thing, she slowly curled the fingers in her right hand several times, almost enough to make a fist and then opened them back up again.

Carla just promised them a hand job and damn it, what's that thing with her tongue? Does that mean she's going to give the bastards a blowjob too? Am I getting jealous of John and Steve? I want them to fuck her...or do I?

"Thanks for the heads-up Carla, I'll be looking forward to that," Steve said while grinning from ear to ear.

"I'll want to see that too dear but why are you going to town?" I asked in an effort to get their minds off what Carla had just promised them.

"I'm going to get some things for our dinner tomorrow night, and maybe buy myself something too," she replied.

"What are you going to buy for yourself," I asked.

"It's a surprise dear and all three of my men will find out about it at the same time tomorrow night. Now don't bother to pressure me about it because I'm not going to tell you," she said with a big grin on her face.

With that settled, the conversation turned to what the guys planned to do today. Steve said they were going to put the final coat of paint on both the bathroom and the walk in closet. They also intended to install the bathroom mirror, the lights, the fan, and put the covers on all the electrical outlets.

"With that much work to do, we better get started," John said as he and Steve got up and started upstairs.

I went to the den to watch the news and Carla went to town to pick up the food and the surprise. When she returned, she immediately mixed up a marinade for the tri-tip roast that she had just bought. She placed the roast in a freezer bag and poured the marinade over it. She then placed it in the refrigerator so the roast could marinate over night.

With that little task completed, she headed up stairs to freshen up, as she called it. She soon returned wearing a tight fitting white t-shirt without a bra. Her nipples and aurora were clearly visible beneath the thin material. She was wearing a matching white pair of tight fitting shorts...extremely tight and short.

I had seen her wearing those shorts before; they were so short that part of her sexy well-rounded butt cheeks hung out below them. They clearly displayed every curve and crevice beneath them including her camel toe. She looked like a slut and Steve and John would have to know that she wore them to try and turn them on.

It was nearly time for lunch when she came downstairs, so she fixed some sandwiches and called the guys down to eat. I saw both of them drool at the mouth when they walked into the kitchen and saw Carla's ass. I couldn't blame them because it was one damn sexy sight, especially when she was moving it. I didn't see how they could look at it without getting a hard on.

I had seen other men's pants start to bulge when they saw her in similar attire, so I definitely respected them for their self-control. If I had been in their place, I would have immediately taken her upstairs and fucked her. After all, it should obvious to them that she wanted them to fuck her, and they had to know by now that I wanted them to fuck her too.

They slowly regained their composure while they ate lunch, but neither of them dared to mention her outfit in front of me. I guess they were afraid I would make her change into something more conservative. I'm sure she got lots of compliments and accidental touches when they were alone with her.

They accomplished all they set out to do Thursday except for possibly fucking Carla. She did her best to assure them that they would be able to do that tomorrow night. She was going upstairs every few minutes and continuously wiggling her ass in front of them. She was giddy at the thoughts that the job was almost completed and that they would be fucking her tomorrow night. I was sure she was really putting on a show for them. Probably rubbing her almost naked tits against them, as well as continuously bending over in front of them while pretending to inspect something on the floor.

When they left Thursday night the way she acted almost made me gag. She hugged them, kissed them passionately, and rubbed her sexy body all over them. She acted like a dog in heat and I was sure that at any minute she would turn around and rub her ass against them. Thankfully, they soon left and told her they were really looking forward to tomorrow.

When I woke up Friday morning and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast, Carla and Steve were sitting side-by-side at the table drinking coffee and holding hands. I heard him tell her that John was running a little late and would be here in a few minutes. I saw their lips come together in what appeared to be a long lingering kiss, although he might have just been whispering something to her. However, I knew she was definitely looking forward to fucking him tonight.

Carla was wearing a loose fitting yellow summer dress that was cute but not at all sexy. I wondered what was going on in her mind today. I would have thought she would realize that she really needed to turn on the sex today, in order to keep their minds on what she wanted them to do tonight. I could only assume that she had something very special planned for tonight.

John arrived just as breakfast was ready and we made small talk while we ate before the conversation turned to today's work schedule.

"What time will you guys be through today," I asked.

"All we lack is installing the storage drawers, the shelving, the clothes hanger rods and a few miscellaneous items in the walk-in closet. Then we'll give the closet and the bathroom a good cleaning. We'll be cleaned up ourselves and downstairs by five at the latest," John confidently replied.

"That's great timing John; I'll have dinner on the table and waiting for you," Carla said with a playful glance and wink at Steve.

With their day obviously well planned out, the guys went upstairs to work. Carla and I cleaned off the kitchen table and loaded the dishwasher, and then we both retired to the den to watch the morning news on TV. Carla soon went upstairs to check on the guys, or was it to let the guys check her out. Either way, she spent the entire morning with them until it was time for her to come down and fix lunch.

When I heard Carla call them to come down and eat, I waited until I heard them talking to her before I went to the kitchen. I noticed that she had not changed clothes and every strand of her hair was still in place, so I doubted that much 'inadvertent' contact had taken place between them while they were checking her out.

We talked a little while we ate and they said they were still on schedule to finish the project late in the afternoon. No one said much during lunch and they got up to go back to work; Carla gave each of them a hug and a kiss. She told them that she would be up to check out their progress after she and I cleaned up the kitchen.

With the kitchen clean and the dishes in the dishwasher, she turned on the oven to warm it up, and then headed straight upstairs after telling me to put the tri-tip in the oven when the timer went off. She ran back downstairs and hour later with a wrinkled dress and disarrayed hair. I knew something had happened; I suspected that they had tried to fuck her.

"You're a mess Carla, what happened? Did they do this to you?" I said while trying to sound concerned but really just wanting to know the details of what happened.

"Nothing happened dear, we were just fooling around a little," she said.

"How did your hair and dress get in such a mess? They did this to you, didn't they?" I said.

"No Chris, we were just fooling around," she said with a guilty look on her face.

"More than that happened Carla, now come clean and tell me what happened," I said.

"All right Chris; I had been watching Steve and John install the shelving in the walk-in closet. I made some suggestions and Steve walked me to the doors leading to the bedroom as we discussed it. When we finished talking, he turned and started walking back to the closet. I sneaked up and playfully put my hands over his eyes and said, "Guess who?"

He said, "I have your smell memorized Carla," then he wheeled around to face me.

"I gave him a hug and a kiss to show my gratitude for the good job he was doing," she said.

"What happened then Carla? Did he try to take your clothes off of you?" I asked, while wanting to hear every single detail of what he had done to her.

"No Chris, we were both in a playful mood and I ran into the bed room and took a pillow off the bed and threw it at him. He threw it back and we began having a pillow fight. Eventually we fell on the bed while fighting over a pillow. We playfully wrestled around a little bit on the bed until I remembered the roast in the oven. I got up and ran downstairs to make sure it wasn't burned." She said.

"That's fine dear, I understand and I don't need to hear any more about it. Does Steve know why you got up and ran downstairs?" I asked while trying to hide the disappointment in my voice.

"No, he looked startled when I got up and ran downstairs and I didn't have time to explain it to him," she said with obvious concern in her voice for what he might be thinking."

Now go back up stairs and comb your hair and explain to Steve why you ran downstairs," I said while suspecting there was more to what had happened than what she told me.

Carla went upstairs and combed her hair, then came back down stairs to prepare tonight's meal. She continued to check on the guys all afternoon but didn't let it interfere with preparing her gourmet meal. At five O'clock, the guys had finished the job, showered and dressed. That was perfect timing because Carla had the dining room table set and had just placed the food on the table when they came downstairs. Although it probably had more to do with Carla's timing than theirs.