Carla and the Contractors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laid down beside her, she immediately started feeling, and kissing every square inch of his handsome well chiseled body. She kissed his now hardening dick, sucked each of his huge balls into her mouth, and very gently explored them with her tongue. She had him roll over on his stomach, then kissed and massaged his backside too. She kneaded and kissed his firm muscular butt, and even once licked all the way up his crack. When she licked over his puckered up 'Brown Eyed Willy' he had to raise his hips as his half-hard dick immediately came to attention.

He rolled her over on her back and crawled between her legs. His dick immediately started sliding up and down her slit and driving her crazy as it massaged her clit. This went on for several minutes as they hugged and kissed and both of them again became hotter than a pepper sprout. Eventually she reached down, grabbed his huge pole, and placed its massive head at the entrance to her love canal.

"Now Steve the preliminaries are over. It's time for you to fuck me," she said with a tone of voice that implied a determined command rather than a submissive request.

"Ok Carla, now I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

"That's what I hoped you would do from the first day I saw you. Now put that big thing in my pussy and send me to cloud nine like you said you were going to do."

As he slid his huge cock all the way into her tight but well lubricated love hole with one long slow motion, she felt a combination of pain and pleasure. The pain didn't last long and within a few seconds, she felt nothing but pure pleasure as his huge cock head explored areas of her pussy hole that I had never even dreamed of exploring.

They hugged, kissed, and felt of each other's bodies as his huge cock slowly stroked her pussy all the way to her cervix for ten to fifteen minutes. My mind finally processed the fact that they weren't just fucking; they were making love. At first I didn't like that one iota, but eventually I accepted the fact that in her mind she probably had to feel love for him in order to justify fucking him. However, John could tell that they were falling hard and fast for each other and he didn't like it one bit.

"Stop making love to Chris's wife...raise her legs up over her head and fuck the hell out of her. Get it over with so Chris and I can fuck her," John said.

"Leave Steve alone John," Carla said. "He's waited two weeks to fuck me and I've waited a lot longer than that to fuck him. I've heard about men like him all my life but I had lost confidence that they even existed. I don't want to hurt your and Chris's feelings, but tonight I belong to Steve and he can fuck me any way and for as long as he wants to. I don't want to hear another word about it. There's no way I'm going to let him out of my bed tonight, so when you and Chris get tired of watching us 'make love' you can go sleep in the bed rooms across the hall. I'll fuck you tomorrow John and I'll be fucking you Chris for the rest of our lives."

John and I waited around for another half hour hoping she would change her mind. Finally, they both got hotter than hell and Steve fucked her hard and fast until she couldn't stand it any longer. I saw a look come over her face that I had never seen in the entire twenty-four years I had been fucking her. Her entire body trembled and shook then stiffened as an orgasm, the likes of which I had never seen before, flowed over her body and actually made her pass out for a few seconds.

"I love you Steve. I love to fuck you Steve. I love to fuck you more than I love anything else in the world. I want you to fuck me forever," she said as he bottomed his long cock out in her pussy, and ejaculated load after load of hot seamen so deep into her pussy that I thought it must have gone straight through her cervix and entered her womb.

I was obviously wrong, because five minutes later when he finally removed his now flaccid cock, a large stream of cum the likes of which I had never seen before ran out of her pussy and gathered in a huge puddle on the sheet. It just kept running out in one long stream and I began to wonder if it was ever going to stop...just like the ever ready battery.

Without saying a word to us, they got up and went to our brand new shower. The water had been running for only a few minutes when we began hearing loud slapping sounds. It could have been only one thing; he was fucking her in the shower.

Eventually they came back to the room still completely naked, while kissing and jokingly trying to bite each other's tongues as they walked to the bed. They climbed into the bed and lay on their sides facing each other. I saw a look of pure infatuation with each other on their faces as they hugged and kissed and continued that thing with their tongues. They were completely oblivious to the fact that John and I were in the room.

John and I took this as the final cue that we weren't going to get to fuck Carla tonight, so we went to our rooms and crawled into bed. John apparently went to sleep but I couldn't sleep for thinking about Steve fucking the day lights out of my wife, and her enjoying it so much, and being so thoroughly satisfied. It never crossed my mind that I was taking a chance of losing her by letting her fuck other men. One thing was for sure...I enjoyed it almost as much as Carla did, and I wanted to watch her fuck a lot more men in the future.

I finally fell asleep only to awaken later by the sound of Steve and Carla taking a shower together. When they went back to bed, I soon dozed off again only to wake up a little later by the sound of voices in the master bedroom.

I was sure Steve was fucking her again so I decided to watch them for a while. When I opened the door, John was eating Carla's pussy and she was in the process of having an orgasm while he was licking and flicking her little nub with his tongue.

As her orgasm began to subside, he rose up on his hands and knees to get into position to fuck her. I noticed that his rock hard cock was just as long Steve's was and even thicker. They didn't look at all alike; luckily, for him they shared at least one gene.

He crawled on top of her and she grabbed his cock with one hand and positioned the head of it partially into the opening of her love canal. Then just as his brother had done, he slid his huge cock all the way in to her until his balls bottomed out against her butt.

He fucked her slowly at first and gradually increased the speed until Carla began to have difficulty raising her hips in rhythm with the speed of his strokes.

Steve was sitting in one of the two chairs in the room staring intensely at them while John fucked her. I sat in the other chair, and we started talking about how much Carla loved for him and John to fuck her.

"Carla seemed dead set on you fucking her all night long, Steve. How did you get her to fuck John tonight?" I asked while watching Carla squirm and wiggle while John's huge dick continued to fuck her hot blood engorged pussy.

"It wasn't hard at all Chris; I simply told her that his dick was bigger than mine," Steve quipped while keeping his gaze focused directly on Carla's face as it showed emotions that I had only seen before when Steve was fucking her.

While John was fucking Carla, Steve and I talked about how much we loved fucking her and discussed the different ways that the three of us could fuck her together. The second huge dick in the same night was fucking Carla, and she was obviously enjoying it. Carla climaxed again after only about fifteen minutes and John immediately rolled her over on her stomach.

"Do you have any lubricating oil Chris?" John asked.

"I couldn't do without it," I quipped as I walked over to my nightstand, got a bottle of lubricant out of the top drawer, and handed it to him. I used it whenever Carla would get so hot that she would plead with me to use her large realistic vibrating dildo to make her climax.

He spread her legs, squeezed a dab of lubricant on his middle finger and gently inserted it into her puckered up little star. She appeared to be apprehensive about what he was doing and her arse muscles stiffened and clamped down on his finger. I knew he was going to try something that I had attempted many times without success.

"Relax Carla and it will soon feel good," John told her as he stuck both middle fingers into her now well-lubricated hole. His fingers were soon inside of her past the second knuckle and it was obvious that she was liking it as her hole soon stretched enough to get three fingers into it.

She was beginning to moan and groan when he suddenly removed his fingers, lubricated the head of his dick, and popped it into her arse hole. She screamed in pain as his huge dick stretched her as it slid in just past the head. He held it there for a couple of minutes to give her time to become acclimated to its huge girth. She screamed again as he slid it in two or three more inches and then again waited for it to stretch to the size of his dick.

The pain began to mingle with the pleasure she was receiving. She soon began to relax as he started fucking her a little deeper with each stroke. His dick was soon bottoming out inside her, and the speed of his strokes increased until the only screams I heard were screams of pleasure.

He went after her ass with such ferocity that I was afraid it would soon start hurting her again, but it didn't hurt her; she loved it and felt nothing but pleasure. She soon began to tremble and shake, and then her body stiffened as an orgasm flowed over her body in one giant wave of pleasure.

John rammed his dick deep inside her and held it there as he shot load after load of hot creamy white semen into her colon. He lay on top of her for a few minutes while his cock softened and Carla had time to come down off of cloud nine. When he finally withdrew his flaccid cock, I saw a long solid stream of his spunk running out of her rectum that had stretched to the exact same size as his erect cock had been.

For years, I had fantasized about doing two things to Carla, but she had always thwarted every attempt I made to do them. Now Steve and John had accomplished both those feats in a single night. Steve had cum in her mouth and John had cum in her ass. In addition, Steve easily found her 'G' spot.

I went to the other room to sleep so Carla could enjoy John and Steve fucking her for the rest of the night. I didn't want my presence to be a hindrance to anything she wanted them to do to her or anything they wanted to do to her. My only wish was that she enjoy herself.

I got up early the next morning, dressed and went down stairs to cook breakfast. I was happy as a lark even though I hadn't gotten to fuck her last night. I knew I would get my turn tonight and I intended to try to find her 'G' spot and maybe even cum in her mouth and her ass. When breakfast was ready, I started to call the others to come down stairs and eat when Steve walked into the kitchen.

"Hi Steve, how are you feeling this morning," I quipped knowing full well how he felt. Carla had almost fucked him to death last night. Between him and John fucking Carla all night, I woke up at least once every hour until I got out of bed and came down stairs to cook breakfast.

"I feel exhausted but other than that I have never felt better. That wife of yours is one hell of a woman. She completely wore me out last night," he said with a noticeable sound of exhaustion in his voice.

"Where's Carla? I figured she and John would come down with you."

"They're still in bed," Steve said.

"John's probably fucking the hell out of her right now," I said. "By the way, how did you find Carla's 'G' spot so quickly last night?" I asked him.

"I always feel for a small depression in a woman's pussy located just past her pubic bone, but sometimes it just can't be found. I'm not even sure all women have one," he said.

"Thanks Steve, I've been trying to find that damn thing for years, but hopefully I'll have better luck next time," I said while remembering how she squirmed and moaned while Steve massaged her 'G' spot.

"Make sure you use both middle fingers and press firmly but not hard enough to hurt her. Slightly curl those two fingers up while you massage her 'G' spot. It will help if you massage her clitoris with your thumb at the same time," Steve explained.

"Thanks again Steve. I'll be sure to do that too," I replied.

"I Like fucking Carla more than any other woman I've ever fucked," Steve confided in me.

"I can understand that Steve, I love to fuck her too and I could see that she really loves to fuck you."

"Will it be alright if I come over and fuck her occasionally Chris?" he asked.

"It's ok with me as long as I'm at home, but she's the one who will make that decision so you'll have to ask her. There's one more thing, although I loved watching you fuck her, I need to get involved too. Will that be ok with you, and John too if he decides to come back with you?"

"That's fine with me Chris, I'd love to watch you and John fuck her, and as you already know, there are ways that we can all fuck her at the same time."

"That's what I want Steve. Maybe we can all fuck her later today after everyone has a chance to get rested up."

"I'd love that too Chris but John and I are presenting a proposal to another couple later today and we'll have to leave early to prepare for it."

"That's ok Steve; we'll do it the next time you guys come over if it's all right with Carla and John."

"I'll talk to John about it but we've gone that route with a few other couples before so I know he'll be willing to do it. You'll have to find out how Carla feels about it."

"I'm not sure how she'll feel about it but I'll ask her," I said.

Eventually John and Carla came down stairs. She was wearing the same see through black nightie that she had worn the other day. This time she was wearing nothing over it and she was smiling from ear to ear as we all admired her almost nude body. Her tits were bobbing up and down as she walked, and her nipples were clearly discernable through the thin shear material.

They sat at the table with Steve, and I poured each of them a cup of coffee and handed them a plate of food. While they ate their breakfast, we discussed our little adventure and Carla said she wanted it to happen again and as often as possible.

She talked about how good a lover each of them are and how she just couldn't get enough of their huge cocks. I had intended to wait until tonight to broach the subject of a foursome. I got so excited about Carla going into detail about each stage of the lovemaking she had received that I just couldn't wait.

"Carla how would you feel about a foursome the next time they come over?" I said with a very low and noticeably nervous voice.

"A foursome, what do you mean a foursome? How can that be with three men and one woman?" she said with a look of confusion on her face.

"It can be done Carla. In fact it's done all the time, even with more than three men," Steve said while rubbing her hand in a reassuring manner.

"I still don't understand how that can be Steve. Will it hurt me?"

"Of course it won't hurt you Carla. You'll love it even more than last night. Just keep an open mind and let things unfold as we're making love to you. I promise that you'll love every moment of it," Steve said.

"Ok I'm game and I'll be looking forward to it Steve, but don't wait too long before you come back. I'll be dreaming about having your big dick inside of me every night until you come back and fuck me," Carla said.

We talked, laughed, and enjoyed each other's company for another couple of hours until John stood up, and said, "I'm sorry but we have an appointment in a couple of hours so we have to leave now."

John and Steve both stood up and walked over to Carla who was now standing too. John hugged and kissed her and then gave way to Steve who hugged and kissed her as tears started to flow down her cheeks.

"I love you, promise me that you'll come back Steve," she almost pleaded as he kissed her tears away.

"You've got that promise Carla. I'll be back until you get tired of me," Steve softly whispered in her ear.

"I'll never get tired of either of you guys. I love both of you and I'll be waiting patiently for you to come back and see me." She said.

"You mean to come back and fuck you don't you Carla," I said to try to cheer everyone up a little.

It worked to some extent because everyone was smiling including Carla, as Steve said, "We're all three going to put you on cloud nine the next time," as he and John walked out the door.

Carla and I soon retired to the den and I sat down in my recliner. The last thing I remembered hearing was Carla saying, "I love you Chris," as I dozed off.

I awakened to the feel of Carla's hand gently squeezing my shoulder and the sound of her voice saying, "wake up and eat breakfast Chris, It's almost time for your appointment and we've already eaten."

I looked up and saw her beautiful face smiling down at me. I saw Steve and John standing behind her and asked, "What are you guys doing here? I thought you left after breakfast."

"No dear don't you remember? You fell asleep in your recliner last night, and we couldn't get you to get up and go to bed. I cooked breakfast this morning and we've already eaten. Now get up and eat so you can get ready for your appointment. Steve and John were kind enough to volunteer to drive us to your appointment this morning," she said.

*****

It's been a long six months here in the mental rehab facility, but Carla is coming to take me home today. I now realize that Carla was despondent and unhappy, but that was just a normal reaction to what happened. I was the one who couldn't accept it and became mentally unstable and delusional.

It must have been apparent to everyone that I interacted with during most of the past year that I was mentally unstable. I love Carla more than I love life itself and I'm so sorry for all the pain she has endured because of me. I know she loves me too or else she wouldn't have stayed with me during my recovery.

Carla had been having sex with Steve and John, but only in my dreams and hallucinations. The dreams were so vivid and realistic that even when I was awake I began to imagine that something was going on between them. Even now, the images of them having sex with her are as clear as if it really happened.

They had spent the night with us on two occasions but both were innocuous events. The first time was to save them the long trip home and back because they were going to work the following Saturday. The second time was Carla's way of showing her appreciation for them not only doing a good job, but for accepting the job in the first place.

Carla would have gladly accepted either of the first two contractors. They both decided not to take the job because they noticed my mental instability and simply didn't want to deal with it.

It was so obvious that Steve and John had noticed it too, even before Carla came down stairs and met us in the den. Carla and Steve weren't exchanging looks of attraction during our meeting. It was a look of desperation from Carla and a look of understanding from Steve.

John wasn't trying to get Steve to fuck her that night after Steve had walked Carla to her room. He was appealing to Steve to ask Carla to get me some help for my mental condition.

I hadn't hired Marcie to be my business manager; Carla hired her and explained the situation to her. Marcie knew to make me feel like I was still in charge of the business when I went in to work that day...the only day I had come to the store since she was hired. Carla was the one who was running the company from home, not me, and she was talking to Marcie on the phone the day I walked into the store and overheard her talking to someone.