Carrying On Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold on, no actual sex?" I asked. It was almost insulting. "Are you feeling ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine. If we start now, we will miss actual breakfast, you know, real food."

"I'm fairly certain you are part of the necessary food groups."

"As flattering as it is, I'm not."

"Well then we need to alter that. A meal this fine needs to be part of a well balanced breakfast."

"Baby you know as well as I do that if your dick goes in me, we will be at it for hours. Maybe tonight."

"Fine," I sighed.

"I still want my protein shake."

I worked feverishly to make her cum. Her legs start to twitch when she is close and I could feel a slight tremor against my ear. I sucked her clit gently in my mouth and flicked it with my tongue, pushing her rapidly over the edge. Feeling her juices flow made me lose it and she took as much of me in as she could. We came together, her swallowing as much as she could as fast as she could, me lapping up what I could get and leaving the rest on my face.

"That was amazing," she said, wiping the corner of her mouth.

"Yes it was. Thanks for such a pleasant surprise."

"Come on, let's get cleaned up."

She led me to the shower and we washed up. She hadn't changed her mind about not wanting to have sex, so I settled for just taking a shower. We met her parents for breakfast, enjoying the meal before discussing the days plans.

Jeffery turned to Samantha, "What do you girls have planned for today?"

"Well dear, Becky and I were gonna spend the day at the spa. Is there something you wanted to do?"

"I was gonna take Andrew here to the country club. You know, seek outside opinions from our friends."

"That sounds like a good idea," Becky said.

"Yeah, let's put me on display like a cow at auction," I said. I couldn't hold it back, it was a bit insulting.

"It's not that bad," Jeffery scoffed. "They have free beer and an Olympic size pool."

"I'm in," I said. If I was gonna be judged by people who didn't know nor care about me, at least I would be drunk. Childish I know, but I had to find a positive somehow.

Becky suggested I go and change into something nicer, so I sorta took her advice. I packed my swim trunks and put on jeans, my work boots and my Marine Corps deployment shirt from Afghanistan. I know she meant slacks and a button down, but more people respect vets than people trying to fit into social circles they have no business being in. I had a brief moment to talk to Winston while one of their drivers brought the car around.

"Have you ever been to this country club?" I inquired.

"Oh yes, it's rather nice," Winston replied.

"Is it full of people like Jeff or is it a bunch of normal people who have money?"

"A mixture. You'll be able to tell who's who, I have faith in that."

"Well, I guess I'll have to figure it out. Wish me luck."

I was a bit shocked to see we would be riding in a Bentley. I never thought my ass would touch such expensive seats. The driver got out and opened the rear door for us. Her jet black hair and beautiful face made me do a double take. She was rather good looking and for a minute I thought she was checking me out. It might have been that I was not the usual houseguest she would be taking to the country club, but whatever.

"Hi, I'm Patty," she said, shaking my hand.

"Andrew Anderson, good to meet you."

On the ride there, Jeffery gave me the rundown on the club. Most people had come from generations of money and hadn't worked for most of their adult life. He also gave me fair warning that, due to my choice of clothing, I would basically be an outsider and that I would get a lot of attention. Good, I welcome it right now.

As we turned onto the road leading to the country club, I was amazed at the grandeur of it all. The place was gated, with wrought iron fencing around the entire front and concrete walls around the other sides. The grounds were kept clean and trimmed and the only visible blemish on the whole thing was the crew of painters working on one if the buildings. We stopped at the end of a circle and Patty opened the door for us.

Jeffery checked us in at the front desk and gave me a brief overview of the place. There were three main buildings in a disconnected U shape around the main pool and outdoor tiki bar, and another building down a path that served as a golf shop. The golf course extended off the back and up onto a small hill, which obstructed most of it from the rest of the club. The building to the left of the pool from the front desk was the restaurant and indoor sports bar, the building with the front desk that was now behind me had lockers and a gym while the last building to my right had a sauna, steam room and day care for kids.

"I gotta say Jeff, I'm impressed," I told him. It really was impressive.

"I thought you'd like it," he said with a grin. "The beer is available at either bar, I'm going to change and go for a dip, please try not to embarrass me."

"Don't worry, I'll do my best. Just let me grab a few beers and I'll be in."

He gave me a look that bordered on disgust. "Are you sure you can swim after drinking?"

"I aced every swim qualification they gave me, I'll be fine."

"Ok, the locker room is upstairs and to the left. I'll be back shortly," he said as he walked off.

I found myself at the tiki bar ordering beer as fast as the gentleman could pop the tops, which wasn't that fast considering the amount of people that were there. I saw several women look at me with mixtures of confusion and lust. It isn't hard to spot the 50 somethings that have had multiple plastic surgeries and Botox injections who are hunting for the next victim in their trainwreck of a love life, but I'm a nice guy, so I talked to them for a bit before going to get changed.

The locker room was nice. The showers had stalls and it didn't smell of wet ass like you would find in your local gym. I changed into my shorts and stuffed my clothes in an open locker. I figured that people who can afford to have memberships here don't need to be stealing my stuff.

Jeffery was swimming laps and so I had to mess with him. I jumped in and splashed him pretty good, throwing off his rhythm. I laughed but he didn't find it as funny. He gave me a dirty look before resuming his workout, which I copied for a bit before getting bored with it.

I climbed out and dried off as best I could before heading upstairs to change. I returned to the tiki bar and sat next to an older gentleman with snow white hair and big glasses. He looked to see who sat next to him, stopping to read my shirt.

"Afghanistan eh, where did you get that?" He asked.

"Kandahar a few years back," I answered. "Andrew Anderson, nice to meet you."

"David Lewis," he said shaking my hand. "I did some time in the Corps myself, what're you drinking son?"

"Jack on the rocks."

He ordered up two and handed me one. I was a bit surprised to see the old, wrinkled and faded tattoos on his knuckles that said USMC.

"Thank you sir, where did you serve?"

"Korea and Vietnam. Was with the 1st Marines from 1950 to 1970. How bout you?"

"I was artillery in B 1/11, attached to several different units for deployment. Only on one trip did we ever actually fire our guns."

"That's rough," he said. "Where did you go?"

"Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. Three of the hottest places on the earth."

"Well, at leas it was a dry heat. If you think summer is muggy here, try being in a tropical rainforest."

We told old tales of past glories and hard times when Jeffery sat down with us. He ordered a beer and listened to our conversation for a bit, and from the look on his face, judging me. David told me, in great detail, about his 19th birthday celebration at the Chosin Reservoir, and how the Chinese attacked his part of the perimeter in force. I told him the story of Sean Drake and how he saved mine and Ryan's life by sacrificing his.

"Jesus," Jeffery whispered, "I didn't think... I didn't know..."

"That shit happens in war Jeff," David said softly. His whole tone had changed, Jeff just went on quietly rambling about shit and I ordered another drink.

"Andrew," Jeffery said as I was downing it to hold back the flood of tears and horrible memories. "You're a hero."

"No I'm not," I said softly, "but I served in the company of heroes."

"I'm still very skeptical about you marrying Becky though," Jeffery added like a stab in the back.

"Is that why you dragged him here?" David asked, his tone changing again to one that I thought was overly hostile but not enough for me to stop it.

"I wanted more than just my wife's opinion, yes," Jeffery said in defense.

"Listen, I've only known him for a few minutes, but I'll tell ya, there is no better friend and no worse enemy than a Marine. I don't know him, but I would give him a shot just on his service alone. Try opening your mind for once Jeff. Not everyone need to have a trust fund and graduated from an ivy league school to be worthy of praise or be an honorable person."

"Get em David," I said. I couldn't help it, it just comes out sometimes. "So he's like this all the time?"

"Oh yes, all the damn time."

To Jeffery's credit, he didn't get mad or start yelling. He sat there and heard David out, explaining his strange way of thinking once in a while. David did a good job of talking me up and explaining how the Marine Corps instils top notch value into its men.

I could tell Jeffery was beginning to come around by the changes in his demeanor and expressions. It may have been the beers he was constantly drinking, but I like to think he was understanding things better. Then again, it could just be a show he was putting on for David.

When David had left to meet his wife for dinner, Jeffery said we should leave as well. Thank the Gods that patty was there to drive us, because neither of us was legally able to drive. We met the girls for dinner and had a pleasant evening talking about our pasts and getting to know each other better. Samantha was fascinated with my war stories and constantly wanted more.

"That's all the fun and exciting stories I have," I told her after about two hours. "The rest are all horror stories. Blood, guts and violence, definitely not table conversation."

"Well if you're up for it, I'd still like to hear them," she replied, her voice becoming pleading yet comforting. It was a motherly tone, pure and simple.

"Alright, but let's go by the pool. If I'm gonna relive these hardships, I'll need smokes."

"You know," Jeffery began, "for someone who doesn't like talking about the hell of war, you sure do talk about it pretty openly."

"Yeah, seems strange huh? My therapist said that talking about it would help reduce the flashbacks. I'm not sure if it's working or not, but it's worth a try."

We sat by the pool, poured drinks and lit smokes. Jeffery asked Winston to join us, relieved of his duties for the night, and the two of them had cigars while I had my cigarettes. I killed two glasses of whiskey before I started telling tales. I told of my wounded leg and the IED blast that killed the other members of my vehicle. I told of us holding off insurgents until Army reinforcements could arrive and how Drake saved Ryan and I by jumping on the grenade. Many tears flowed all around and my body began to ache from old wounds that left physical scars and deep mental anguish that would last the rest of my life.

Everyone had separate reactions, which was the hard part for me. Becky cried because I was a wreck, Winston had known many people who fought and died in Vietnam which struck a chord with him he had long thought buried. Jeffery and Samantha had never known anyone who had faced such turmoil and trial, who had looked death in the face many times and laughed at it. The biggest tribulation in their world was the stock market fluctuations, not waking up and wondering how you were gonna make it through the day, not taking the small victories where you could because you never knew when everything would change for the worse.

Once things calmed down I decided to take a break. I left everyone at the pool quietly to get my shorts on and went swimming. Becky set my drink within reach of the edge and Winston kept if full. It was odd being the only one in the water, but it felt so good to just relax.

"Did you ever get any thrill from being in combat?" Jeffery asked.

"Very much so, and everyone experiences it differently. Some people just go to work and it all flows naturally. The most common thing that happens is you shit yourself."

"Really?"

"Oh yes. Happens all the time. Even to veterans of many battles. There is nothing in the world quite like being shot at, and reactions to stressful situations come in all forms. We had one guy who would sing songs as loud as he could."

"I've always wondered what it would be like."

"You will wish you never said those words if you ever did."

"What about something like paintball?"

"Not the same."

"Not even a little?"

"No Jeffery, not even a little."

"Why not? You're still being shot at."

"Yes, but you have a 99.9% chance of returning home after paintball. The odds are not in your favor when it's real bullets flying past your head."

They switched topics and talked about stuff that I found meaningless and trite, choosing instead to swim around and keep drinking. Jeffery and Samantha headed inside after a bit and Winston had to get to bed, leaving Becky and me the only ones outside.

"How you doing babe?" She asked with concern.

"Fine I guess, just enjoying the water. How are you?"

"Tired. Shall we head upstairs?"

"Sure, give me a minute and I'll get out."

"Ok baby, I'll meet you upstairs then?" I figured she was planning something, so I wanted to give her some time. She usually goes to great lengths to express her love for me after I tell these stories.

"Ok, take your time babe, I'll be upstairs when your ready." She took the bottle and headed inside, noticeably swaying her gorgeous hips as she walked. She looked back only once, but I saw the look she gave me and it screamed desire.

I must say, her choice in lingerie was impeccable. The lace bra and matching panties didn't last long, but they looked much better on the floor anyway. She kept her stockings and heels on, probably because she knows I love that or it could be she likes it herself, either way I wasn't complaining. She knelt down on a pillow and wrapped her soft lips around my manhood, cradling me in a cocoon of silk and warmth. Her every move was precise, measured for maximum pleasure with minimal effort, a symphony of sexual focus. It was pure magic.

When I decided it was her turn, I stood her up and turned her around, lifting her right leg up to the bed. She rested on her elbows as I knelt down and spread her lips, her moist sex showing her desire, the involuntary shivers she made as I played with her clit betraying the depth of her needs.

"Lick it baby," she moaned, "please."

I obliged her, feeding her desires until she couldn't hold back anymore. When she finally cried out, as her juices began flowing, she collapsed forward, pushing her face into the bed to muffle the screams. I was fairly sure she would wake someone, or that the nightshift staff would come to check on us but she didn't seem to care one bit. The orgasmic spasms that wracked her body soon subsided and she stood up on shaking knees. Her left leg was covered in moisture that I had missed and that she wouldn't allow me to clean up.

"I want that dick," she growled, pointing to the bed. "Lay down."

"And if I refuse?"

"Then I'll pin you down and take what I want."

I could see the anticipation and wanton lust burning behind her blue eyes, so I slowly started moving to lay down. It took half as long as I expected for her to become fed up with waiting and shove me backwards and leap on top of me. She let me scoot up so she had room on the bed, but quickly pinned my hands above my head and slowly slid herself onto my cock. The sounds that escaped her lips were soft and sensual, her confinement of my arms to her breasts or above my head and the rhythmic gyration of her hips back and forth made my head spin.

Becky came twice, screamed many obscenities and had soaked the sheets before she told me to empty my load into her. She wanted it in her mouth, down her throat and on her face however I was feeling defiant. I buried myself deep inside her and let loose, filling her with my essence. As mad as she was, she came for a third time when I came, which helped me not get in too much trouble. She went to shower while I went to have a smoke by the pool.

I passed a cute little maid as I went back up to the room and told her we might need clean sheets. She smiled and said she would bring some up. Becky was just getting out of the shower when I got back.

"That was fantastic," she said, drying her hair. Her naked body was making me hard again but I suppressed the urge.

"Yes it was. I asked one of the maids for clean sheets," I told her. "Seeing as how your side is soaked."

"What an I say, I love your dick."

"And I love your pussy. I'm not sure when she will be here, so you might wanna get dressed."

"But I'm still wet," she said softly. "Was she cute?"

"Yeah."

"Maybe I'll have her take care of me," Becky said. I figured she was joking, but I've learned o never just assume anything with her and her sex drive.

"I'm sure they have a no fraternization policy somewhere in their contract, but you can try I guess."

Becky threw on a T-shirt and panties before brushing her hair. There was a soft knock on the door and Becky almost pushed me out of the way to get there first. I could see the same maid I had passed earlier standing in the doorway, looking even cuter than I had thought. Suddenly the idea of her and Becky together didn't bother me nearly as much.

"Good evening Ms Seiver, I have the sheets you needed," she said softly.

"Come on in. Call me Becky," she said.

"I'm Susan." He had shoulder length brown hair which framed her pretty face nicely. Her medium size breasts seemed to look larger in the maid outfit, but I couldn't be sure. She did have legs for days and her toned ass reminded me of Becky's.

"How long have you worked here Susan?" Becky asked.

"About two years. I really like it here, your parents are such good people."

"Thanks, they are nice people and they have good taste in help. Are you married?"

"No ma'am, single and probably will be for a while."

"Why do you say that?"

"I like working evenings and the night shift. Doesn't leave much time for dating," Susan explained. I thought I heard a hint of sadness in her voice.

As Susan went to work replacing the sheets, I caught a look at Becky. Her nipples were hard as rocks and I'm pretty sure her pussy was wet again. I love Becky to death but sometimes she doesn't know when to put on the brakes.

"When is the last time you had any fun?" Becky asked.

"I played some poker earlier with Winston and some of the other staff," Susan said. "I won about $300."

"That's not what I meant," Becky said sensually. "When is the last time you had any fun?"

Susan's eyes got bigger when she put it all together. "Oh, I wish I could," she said, looking towards me, "really I do. It's just that I don't want to lose my job."

"You won't lose your job sweetie," Becky replied as she moved closer to Susan.

"Well, I don't know if I should."

"Babe, if she doesn't want to, then she doesn't want to. Don't pressure the poor girl," I said. "Give her some time to think about it. It's not like we aren't coming back at some point. If she wants to then, we can revisit this."

"True, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable," Becky said. "Don't feel pressured to do anything you don't want to."

"Thanks guys," Susan said softly. "You're both amazingly beautiful and I've never been with a woman before, but I just don't think now is the time."