Carrying On Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within the hour we were headed home. I could see Lauren gazing out the back window through my mirror while Becky laid her head in my lap, her soft snoring barely audible over the old Waylon Jennings CD. Jeffery and Samantha giggled to each other and spoke in whispers, looking at me then looking out the window. Samantha seemed to have found her limit and was happily drunk while Jeffery seemed distant and maybe even angry, a scowl on his face from what I could see.

The others went inside when we got home, leaving me on the porch with my last smoke of the night. I sat on the steps blowing smoke rings and enjoying the cold night air, wondering how the next few days would play out. Tyler could be merciless and even though Ryan was a Marine, he had one hell of a soft spot. Mix that with Jeffery's attitude and things could get bad real fast. This sure would be interesting.

I put out my smoke and headed for the door, only to find it being opened by Samantha. She had a bottle of wine, two glasses and a fresh pack of smokes in her hands. Seeing nobody behind her, I took the bottle and smokes, sitting with her on the steps. She was in her pajamas with a windbreaker on, huddled up next to me for warmth but wanting to talk.

"I'm sorry about my husband," she said, passing me a lighter. "He has come from such a long line of money that he's forgotten how normal people live."

"It's ok, I'll get over it and he'll change. What about you, did you come from a long line of money?"

"No, not me. I grew up much like you, living within my meager means and trying to get by. I was working as a secretary when he and I met."

"Really? Did he try and offer you a job?" I asked jokingly.

"Actually yes. I turned him down though and at first I kinda regretted it. He was so handsome and wealthy, I wanted that life but I didn't want to work for someone who lived that life. I guess in my mind I thought that all rich people treated their employees like dirt, as a means to enrich themselves.

"Turns out I was wrong. He kept asking if I would come work for him as his personal secretary and I kept refusing. One afternoon he came in with flowers and asked me on a date. One thing led to another and here we are."

"Wow, so why does he seem to think that I'm below his standards?"

"Becky is his oldest daughter. She is his little angel and nobody will ever be good enough to win his approval. On some levels you have made progress, but on others not so much."

"How so?" I asked, pouring another glass for her. I'm not a huge fan of wine, but I'll drink it occasionally.

"He finds your humor crass and rude, but thinks your a good person overall. You two don't share many interests and don't run in the same social circles. It's like trying to force an animal to love you, sharing no similar language and not much in common besides your basic human needs."

"So what should I do?"

"Don't force him to like you, and don't try to impress him. I've seen the way you act with your family here and you just need to keep being yourself. Don't try and be someone he wants you to be."

I refilled my glass, topped off hers and lit another smoke. "So, what do you think of me?"

"I think you'll be a great son-in-law, even if you are all fucked up from years of war."

She stood up, wobbled a bit and headed for the door. I had to help her through because she was so unsteady, probably due in large part to her lack of regular drinking. Now, I'm not saying that drinking regularly is a good thing, just that when you don't you become more sloppy. When I had closed the door I caught sight of Becky.

Had she known her mother was out there, I don't think she would have dressed the way she did. A pink bra and panties were all that covered her sexiest parts, with a pair of black boots and her hair draped around her beautiful face. She was a bit shocked to see her mom there with me, but quick got over it when she almost fell over the couch.

"She's wasted," I mouthed silently, making drinking motions with my hand.

"Looks like someone's getting lucky tonight," Samantha blurted out. "I remember when I looked like that."

"You're still beautiful mom," Becky said as she helped her mom up.

"Not like you. You look so good I kinda wanna join in."

"Okay," I said, "time for you to go back to your husband. I love you Samantha, but none of that will be happening here."

"Mom, how much have you had to drink?"

"She killed most of the bottle," I said, holding up the empty container.

"Yeah," Becky said, taking her mom's arm, "time for bed for you."

"So Lauren gets to watch, but I don't?" Samantha protested.

"No, she doesn't get to watch either. We will be going somewhere private to play."

"Where?"

"Oh no, I know this trick," I said. "We tell you where and you just happen to show up."

"But," Samantha started before Becky cut her off.

"No buts. Off to bed. Maybe if dad is still awake you two can have some fun."

"But he's so old. What about your friend that's coming tomorrow?"

"What you and Tyler do is your business, and you have to live with the consequences. Now come on, I'll help you to your room."

Becky led a protesting Samantha down the hall, put her in her room and came back out to meet me on the couch. Becky straddled my lap and kissed me with burning passion.

"So, where are we going?" I asked once she had let go of my face.

"Right here," she answered.

"But you said," she put her finger to my lips.

"I was hoping to get the horny old creepy lady to leave."

"That horny old creepy lady is your mother."

"Yeah, not one of the proudest moments of being their daughter."

"You gotta admit though, she is pretty hot. Definitely where you got your ravishing good looks from."

She slapped my arm, "Shut up and fuck me."

We kissed, exploring each other's bodies and tearing clothes off as best we could. She unbuttoned my jeans and began stroking me, making it infinitely more difficult to undo her bra strap. In the end I settled for slipping her arms through the straps and pushing it down around her waist. She pushed me back and made me lay down on the couch, shedding her panties and climbing on top of me in a 69 position. She was sucking like she hadn't eaten in days.

Her tongue lashed my head, shaft and balls with a fury I had only seen a few times before. The fever pitch she was moving at made me work harder to get her off. The faster I worked my tongue the louder she got and eventually she had to deepthroat me to keep from crying out. After she came, she sat back on the couch and put her legs almost behind her head, leaving me an unobstructed path to her wet pussy. I slid in and began pounding furiously, determined to make her cum at least once more before I did.

"That's it baby, take it," she said softly. "Fuck me hard. Make me your slut."

She thrust a pillow in her face to keep from screaming as she came again. Her body twitched and she let her legs fall, resting her body as much as I would allow. When she started to come back to reality she looked up at me.

"Cum in my mouth," she said heavily. "Please."

After last time, I had to give her what she wanted. I slowed my rhythm down and let us feel every inch of each other. When I was close I pulled out, letting her drop to her knees and open her mouth. We've become pros at this and I set my dick in her mouth, letting her work her tongue across my head until i gave her everything I had. She took it like a champ, swallowing all I gave her, then looking sad when I didn't have any more to give.

I helped her up and gathered our scattered clothes. She kissed my cheek and went to shower while I put my pants back on and went for a smoke. When I got back to bed she was already asleep next to Lauren. I climbed in next to her and drifted off myself, assaulted by nightmares all night.

Breakfast was made slightly awkward by Samantha. She was hung over and looked like hell, but she wouldn't make eye contact with Becky or I. Everyone else was completely oblivious except Becky. She saw the looks her mom was giving us and I knew there was a talk coming soon.

"Guys," Samantha said as Becky and I cleaned up after breakfast. "I'm so sorry for last night."

"Don't worry about it," Becky said. "You were drunk and we didn't help the situation. I'm just sorry we had to put you through that."

She smiled and left Becky and I to finish the dishes. When we finished we joined the others in the living room, watching some boring movie on TV. My phone vibrated and I saw it was a text from Tyler. He was in Denver for his layover and asked me to clean the guns for a trip to the range. I quietly got up and tapped Jeffery on the shoulder, signaling him to follow me.

I stopped in the kitchen to grab my keys before descending to the basement. We stopped before the large metal door with the word "Armory" stenciled on it in big yellow letters.

"What's this?" Jeffery asked.

"This is what the label says," I replied. "Do you do much shooting Jeffery?"

"No, haven't seen the need."

"Well, you will soon." I opened the door and flicked the light switch on. No matter how many times I come down here, it always gets to me. The smell of gun cleaner, mixed with gunpowder and polished metal, the glistening black steel and plastic of weapons and scopes, the shelves of ammo labeled for quick collection. It's a point of pride that I have such a collection of death at my disposal, and I try and keep everything clean and serviceable.

"Sweet Jesus," Jeffery murmured. "Prepared for war?"

"Always, but it isn't just for war. Maybe a natural disaster strikes and we need to secure our house from the mob that ensues after a few days or weeks without food. You never know when something will happen that requires the defense of your family or property."

"True, but this is a bit excessive isn't it?"

"Not in the least. There is enough here for everyone to have a sidearm and a primary weapon, plus I'm turning the old game room that nobody uses into a store room for food, water and other supplies."

"How much stuff are you planning in having?"

"I'd like to have enough provisions for three weeks, plus lightweight gear for travel should it become necessary. The only thing I have to find space for is structural supports to barricade the house."

"I don't know," Jeffery said, thinking it over, "seems a bit excessive to me."

"I see where you're coming from, but I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it. Now," I said, handing him a small toolbox, "take this upstairs please, and take a pistol or two."

"What's this for?" He asked, taking the items I handed him.

"Cleaning so we can go shooting soon. I'll give them a light cleaning and lube them up today, then after we get done shooting, I'll give them a deep clean."

I slung four M4 carbines over my shoulder, grabbed two pistols and headed up the stairs behind Jeffery. I set it all down next to the couch and went to grab some magazines and lock up the armory. Samantha and Winston looked at me like I was crazy when I returned.

"Who are we fighting?" Winston asked.

"Nobody yet," I replied. "This is for later."

I sat down next to the chair Becky was in with the toolbox and the weapons, opening it and laying the contents out. The top tray had small screwdrivers, cleaning rods, flexible cleaning cables and small bottles of lubricant. The bottom contained wipe down cloths, bore patches, several spare parts and a large towel. I laid the towel out and began disassembling the rifles, running a patch through the bore, lubricating the bolts and checking the buffer springs, repeating the process with the handguns. The whole process took about two hours.

Jeanna and Samantha went to start making dinner while the rest of us watched TV. We started on the news, but it was too depressing, being election season. Soon we found something mindless on discovery channel and talked for a bit. Winston was excited to meet Tyler and Ryan, though Tyler in particular not only because we served together, but because Tyler was regularly partying harder than anyone I knew. Who knew Winston liked to party?

Tyler arrived just as dinner was being set out. Being Tyler, he just walked in the door, which would have been bad for him if he hadn't let me know he was close. Surprises never go over well with me.

"They party has arrived!" He announced as he came through the door. "Where's the beer?"

"Tyler, good to see you," Jeanna said, giving him a hug. Becky and Lauren hugged him as well before he made his way to Carl and I. We introduced him to Winston, Jeffery and Samantha. Oddly enough, he was very cordial and polite, about the exact opposite of what I expected.

Dinner was delicious, tacos and burritos with rice and beans. The conversation was light, sticking to his time in the service and his plans now that he was out. He retold a few stories I had told before, but from his perspective, causing small outbursts on minor differences. Nothing mean, just different opinions on what happened.

"So, what's the plan now that you're out?" Samantha asked.

"I haven't figured it out yet," Tyler answered. "In truth I was hoping to follow Andrew's lead yet again and get on at the refinery."

"Well," I interjected, "rumor has it that in a few months we will be hiring again. Is your résumé up to date?"

"What résumé?" He asked. "I've never had to do one."

"I'll give you a hand," Winston said, "if you should desire."

"Thanks Winston, I'd really appreciate it."

"Have you thought about going to school?" Jeffery asked.

"Not even a little bit. I'm not the college type."

"On the contrary, you're just the college type," I pointed out.

"How so?"

"You love to get drunk and fuck peoples daughters. That's all college seems like these days."

Everyone enjoyed a good laugh at that, except Jeffery. I'm not sure if it was the vulgarity or the reference to what Becky and I obviously did, but the scowl on his face spoke volumes. This was also where I confirmed that Samantha had a crush on me. At the mention of fucking daughters, she seemed to space out and stare at me in what I can only describe as a lustful, longing way. The way every teen boy gets when they see their favourite actress in a movie and she's half naked.

We decided to go to Smokey's for our after dinner entertainment. Jeffery didn't look too pleased to be going back to somewhere he felt was below him, but we didn't care. We took two cars again, my truck and Carl's car. Becky, Samantha and I rode in the truck while the others piled into Carl's car. Tyler was the second to last out of the house and, seeing Carl's car was full, jumped in the bed of my truck.

"Tyler, if you're gonna ride back there then you need to sit down while on the main roads," I told him. "Don't you wanna ride in the cab where it's warm?"

"It's fine, got a coat or something, it's kinda cold back here."

"Yeah, check in the footlocker. Combo is 29, 7, 18."

He grabbed a Gore Tex and put it on, hitting the roof to tell us he was ready. We arrived without incident and got our usual table. Tyler, Becky and I got drinks for everyone and we split off to our respective areas.

Two hours and many drinks later, things were going good. Carl, Tyler, Winston and I played pool while Jeffery nursed his wine and kept watching both us and the girls, who were throwing darts. Tyler lined up his shot when Carl nudged me and gestured towards the door. Two new faces walked in, looking very out of place. It didn't take a genius to see they weren't from around here and I made a mental note to keep an eye on them. One was almost as skinny as Carl, with a pink shirt and blue sweater vest, while the other was portly and wore a Godsmack tee shirt.

Tyler took his shot and headed towards the bar, going for his umpteen refill on his beer and taking Winston's to be refilled as well. I took my shot then waited for Carl to take his when I heard a commotion at the bar, and by commotion, I mean Tyler was yelling very loudly.

"What the fuck!" He yelled. I turned and saw him looking at his shirt, then back to the new guys, then back to his shirt. "Try looking where you're going next time!"

"Sorry bro," skinny said before pushing past him to his fat friend. I quickly headed over to Tyler before he got himself in trouble.

"Let it go dude," I told him. "There should be a clean shirt in the footlocker."

Tyler was fuming mad, but headed for the door. He came back a few minutes later with a clean white shirt on and pounded his beer. Tyler is very bipolar when it comes to drinking. If he's having fun, he's a fun little asshole, but when he gets pissed, he will slam beers as fast as you can bring them. I knew then that this night would be very interesting.

"Is the old boy alright?" Winston asked, seeing the change in Tyler.

"Yeah, but I think we might need bail money by the end of the night," I said.

We resumed our game and everything seemed to go back to normal. Soon the girls were on stage singing everything from country to pop and enjoying the hell out of it. Tyler, in his drunken semi rage, decided to do his best rendition of an old Slipknot song and Carl sang a Hank Williams Jr song. I sang a Randy Travis song before returning to our game and urging Winston to sing us an English song.

"Not tonight old boy, I'm no good at singing," he told me, much to my disappointment. I didn't even bother asking Jeffery, knowing he wouldn't even consider the thought.

Our game ended and Tyler and I went out for a smoke. He had calmed down quite a bit, but was now shitty drunk from his aggressiveness earlier.

"I'm tellin' ya Anderson, those two are baad newss," Tyler slurred.

"I know, but I'm not trying to get us thrown out yet."

"Fuck them," he said angrily, "those son's of a bitches are pussies, I can take em!"

"I know, but not now. If they fuck around again, we can rip them apart, but for now, just let it go."

"Good thig you're more level headeded than me. Where would I be without ya?" He slurred loudly, draping his arm over my shoulder.

"In jail probably," I said with a laugh. We headed back in and began a new game. Jeffery decided to play this time as long as he could be coached by Winston. Our game progressed and soon the girls came over, laughing hard.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Those chumps were hitting on us," Samantha said between fits of drunken laughter.

"Really," I said, looking at Carl. He was chuckling as well, but Jeffery wasn't very happy about it.

"Let's go, what are we waiting for?" he said to us.

"Easy there killer," I said, "let them be for now. No need to start a fight over nothing."

"They were making advances on my wife!" He said, as if I'd told him to walk the guy who fucked his wife to his car.

"So? They didn't get anywhere."

"Yeah, but," he started before I cut him off.

"Jeff, your wife is hot, this is one of the unfortunate side effects of that hotness. You should be used to it by now." Samantha smiled at me and Becky gave her a hug. Samantha was drunk, but not drunk enough to miss the compliment I'd given her. This was sure to come back and bite me later.

Before Jeffery could protest, I sent him and Winston to get all of us except Tyler another round. Samantha asked to join me for another smoke, seeing Tyler was hurting from all the alcohol. He would be fine in a bit, but he needed to cool down for now.

"Mind if I bum one?" She asked.

"Since when do you smoke?" I asked, handing her the pack.

"When I drink like I'm in college again," she replied, handing it back to me and brushing my hand with hers.

I was very conflicted. Samantha was obviously hitting on me, and I found it very flattering, but I didn't want it to get out of hand. I enjoy the subtle little things she would do, knowing that I was driving her crazy, and yet part of me wanted to put a stop to it.