Carrying On Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's fine dear. You're very beautiful and we want you to make the decision that is right for you. Don't fear for your job or anything like that, nobody but us will know what happened here," I told her.

Susan smiled and gave us both a hug before leaving with the old sheets. When she had gone I gave Becky a sideways smile.

"Not going for the smooth approach eh?" I asked.

"I thought it was very smooth actually," she retorted. "Can you blame me for wanting her?"

"Not at all, she was hot. I just didn't want her worried about stupid shit while you were trying to get with her."

We laid down and soon were both fast asleep. For the first time in a while, I didn't have nightmares.

The next morning we had breakfast and spent the day relaxing. Becky and I had to drive back home today and I could tell she was feeling down about having to go. Around noon we packed our stuff and headed to my truck, which Patty had brought around. It was still weird to see my truck being driven by someone who looked so professional, and was so small in it. We said our goodbyes and made the long journey back home, though it wasn't as bad this time because I didn't have to wear those dress blues. Becky didn't make the drive any easier with her constantly trying to get me hard, but hey, life's full of small challenges.

Carl, Jeanna and Lauren had made a nice dinner for our return and we talked for a few hours about the trip. Carl didn't believe us about how nice the house was or that there was enough staff for a day and night shift.

"I just don't believe it," he persisted. "I'm not calling you guys liars, I just refuse to believe it."

"Well, that does broach the subject that we need to have a family discussion about," I started. "I sorta invited them to come down for a week on our next long change."

"You what!" Lauren exclaimed. "Why would you do that?" She was turning several shades of red at the same time. It would have been impressive if that fury wasn't directed at me.

"Well they said I wasn't good enough for Becky, so what was I supposed to do?"

"That sounds like my parents," she said softly. "What are we supposed to do while they're here?"

"Well, I figured that you could stay with us Lauren. Our bed is plenty big enough. Carl and Jeanna keep their room, your parents take one room and Winston takes the other."

"And if I don't wanna stay with you guys?" Lauren asked.

"Then we will pay for you to get a hotel or something. Why are you making such a big deal out of this, aside from us not asking first?"

"No, that pretty much sums it up right there."

"Well the choice is yours, but I really hope you stay," Becky said.

"So, what is this master plan of yours to make them like you?" Carl asked.

"It's not so much to get them to like me, it's to let them see how the other half lives. They think that if you don't come from a trust fund that you're not good enough," I explained.

"So, how do you plan to pull this off?"

"My ace in the hole," I said smiling.

"Tyler?" Asked Jeanna.

"Oh yeah. He can make anything into a fun time, provided he doesn't get arrested."

"Do you think Ryan will be coming out too?" Lauren asked excitedly.

"Maybe. That's up to him and his command. If he can take some leave he might be able to."

Lauren got her big smile back and left to text Ryan. Carl and I cleaned up dinner while Becky and Jeanna went to have some girl time. After the kitchen clean we went to have a drink and watch TV. It was an up all night for us so we settled in watching movies and listened to the girls laughter. Lauren came out after a while and sat down next to me.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you," she said, leaning her head on my shoulder. "I was just so mad earlier."

"I'm sorry I didn't ask you before I made the arrangements. What did Ryan say?"

"He said he will request leave but doesn't think it will be approved on such short notice." Her smile had faded a bit, but I thought I might be able to help her out. I'd have to make some calls tomorrow afternoon.

"Guys!" Becky and Jeanna called from down the hall.

"Yes?!" We yelled back.

"Smokey's?"

We sat there for a minute looking at each other. Lauren got up and went to get changed.

"Whose car are we taking?" I yelled. Becky and Jeanna walked down the hallway and sat next to us, dressed up and looking sexy as always.

"We are driving separately because I wanna suck some dick on the way there," Becky said.

"What about Lauren?" Jeanna asked. "Are we gonna make her drive herself?"

"Let her decide. If she sits behind the driver she won't see anything unless she looks for it," I said. The idea of getting road head was amazing, but having my future sister in law in the car too was a bit awkward. More small challenges I guess.

Lauren walked out as we were discussing it. "I guess I'd rather ride with Becky and Andrew. If I'm gonna potentially see a dick I'd rather it be my brother in law's."

"Sit behind me and you shouldn't see anything," I said. "I can't promise you won't hear anything, but you shouldn't see anything."

"That's ok. I'll just have to deal with that, maybe think of Ryan later." That made me laugh. Such a strange family we've made here.

"What if she wants to watch?" Becky asked with a wolfish grin.

"That's her choice. With your lips wrapped around me, I won't care one bit."

Carl and I got changed and loaded up in our vehicles. Becky sat next to me and Lauren sat behind me. Becky had no shame, hiking her dress up some to get comfortable and unbuttoning my pants as soon as I started the truck. Fortunately for her, I'd seen all three girls walk out of the house, their dresses accentuating their hips as they swung and I was hard in no time.

Becky was being very loud as she went to work on me. I think she wanted Lauren to hear what she was doing, moaning and slurping, gagging herself once in a while. Whatever purpose she hoped it would serve, it pushed me over the edge quickly. We made it about halfway to Smokey's before I grabbed her by the hair and unloaded in her mouth. She did her best to clean her mouth up, and turned to Lauren for the final verdict.

"Did I get it all?" Becky asked.

"You missed some, on your chin," Lauren replied. She reached out and wiped it off, licking her finger afterwards.

"Did you really just do that?" Becky asked. I couldn't tell if it was disgust, astonishment or something else.

"What?" Lauren asked, "I just wanted a sample."

I looked at her in the rear view mirror. "I'm kinda disturbed, yet slightly turned on right now. I'm really not sure how to take that."

"Sorry," she said, "Becky sounded like she was having so much fun and I just wanted to be a part of it. I'm sorry."

"Well, how does it taste?" Becky asked.

"Like cum," Lauren said. We all laughed at that. "You should eat more fruit and drink less coffee," she said.

"Not sure about cutting out coffee, but adding fruit can't hurt," I said.

We arrived at Smokey's and parked next to Carl and Jeanna. She had just finished with Carl and was cleaning up when we got out. We got our usual table and ordered drinks before doing our respective things. Becky played darts, Carl and I shot pool and Jeanna and Lauren went to sing on the karaoke machine. I didn't mention what happened with Lauren on the way there, but I thought about it a lot. Carl told me of his and Jeanna's trip and what she did to him and I told Carl about what Becky had done.

"Damn," Carl said quietly, "with Lauren there?" He was bewildered that she would do that with her sister in the same vehicle, not five feet from it all.

"Sometimes she knows no shame," I replied.

"I don't think I would've gotten any if Lauren rode with us."

"I guess you'll never know for sure then." I figured it was best he didn't know. What bothered me was that I couldn't get it out of my head. I had watched it all from the rear view mirror and now it was consuming my every thought.

We listened to Jeanna and Lauren sing while we played a few more games. Becky came to join us after a bit and mostly clung to me, a telltale sign that I would be getting some tonight. Jeanna and Lauren brought us drinks after they had finished their songs and we spent most of the night relaxing. Some of the regulars came by to hang out for a bit, shoot pool or play darts, but it was really just another uneventful night, sorta.

The ride home was interesting, mostly because Becky and Lauren were talking about Lauren's love life, or lack thereof. Apparently, Ryan had been distant lately, which could have been for any number of reasons and not many of which were him deliberately being an asshole. I had defended Ryan on our deployment when his knowledge was lacking and he had served honorably so I have a hard time believing he was suddenly going to become a giant douche.

Once home, Becky and I retired to the bedroom, her screams and cries echoing through the house and probably keeping the neighbors up. She had gone quite a few rounds with old Jim Beam and finished much quicker than I had expected. It was fun, but I wished it would have lasted longer. We cleaned up and I kissed her goodnight, going out to the front room to finish off my night.

As I headed towards the kitchen I heard someone playing video games in the front room. I thought it might be Carl but he had gotten pretty fucked up himself and usually passes out fairly quickly when he drinks like that. I love the guy but he thinks he can drink like an Irishman when he really can't. I turned the corner and saw Lauren playing Fallout 4. She has been playing it more since I've been off and have had things to do, but she still wasn't very good at it.

"Watch out, raiders in this area are tough," I said, remembering my recent run through.

"Thanks, what are you doing up?" She asked.

"Back on nights tomorrow. What are you still doing up?"

"Can't sleep. Between you two fucking each other to death and worrying about Ryan, my mind won't shut up."

"Sorry," I said, feeling bad that we were so loud and inconsiderate at such a late hour. "Anything you wanna talk about?"

"I don't know. I just worry that maybe he found someone else and is doing to her what you're doing to Becky."

"Listen, there are any number of reasons why he hasn't been talking, and I would wager that he is busy with stuff at work. Ryan is one of those oddballs in the Marines who is a genuinely good person and has real morals, not just the ones we have when we suit up. Not to say that most Marines are bad people, just that we have different standards for different times in our lives and when you turn a bunch of 20 somethings lose on a foreign port, sometimes anything can be fair game."

"I know, I just worry."

"Well I'm going to smoke, you're more than welcome to join me if you want or we can pick this up when I get back."

She paused the game and came outside with me. Winter was fast approaching and she huddled close to me for warmth, bringing back memories of earlier in the truck. This was beginning to get bothersome. I explained that the Marines wasn't all like the commercials, where he climbs a mountain and slays the dragon, earning a title and all the honor and accolades that go with it. It was mostly resentment for the officers who hadn't been to combat or in a combat support role but who thought they knew more because they went to college. How it was the lower enlisted bitching about how out of touch their superiors were with the reality of life in combat and in dangerous situations. She began to see more clearly why he might be acting a certain way sometimes.

We went back inside and she returned to her game. We talked for about another hour before she went to bed, leaving me to play in her stead. I ended up climbing into bed next to a naked Becky at around 6 AM, drifting off quickly.

Time moves quickly when you're working, and the next three weeks seemed to fly by. I talked Tyler into coming down for a few days with promises of booze, women of low moral character, shooting and copious amounts of bacon. I also sent him an email I got while on my night shifts about us getting ready to hire another group of people and encouraged him to apply early because several thousand people would be applying.

1st Sergeant Hayes called me on my Friday day shift to ask about me teaching an artillery class for him and we talked about Ryan and his leave papers. When Hayes said it was up to Captain Varren, I told him I would teach the class if Ryan could take three days leave. I felt kinda bad for playing it that way, but I was starting to worry about Lauren, and I'm loyal to family.

The rest of the time was uneventful, mostly just getting the house ready for guests when I wasn't working. I replaced some piping in the front yard so it would be ready for spring and cleaned in places that most people don't know exist. For some reason, I was nervous as hell at the thought of having my future in-laws stay with us for a week.

I had just gotten relieved on Thursday afternoon when Becky sent me a text saying her parents would be here in two hours. Fortunately, we don't live far from work and Carl and I were home in half an hour. We walked in to a very familiar smell emanating from the kitchen.

"Smells like Jeanna's world famous lasagna," I said, putting our work bags in the closet.

"Hey babe," Becky said as she brought Carl and I beers. She really knows how to start a weekend off right.

"Hey baby, how was your day?"

"Not too bad," she said, kissing me. "How was yours?"

"A nice quiet Thursday."

Carl kissed Jeanna before going to shower. He had a bit of a rough week when a compressor shut down, causing him to have to work hard for most of his four days. Most of the time our job is easy, but when we have bad days, they usually become pretty bad quite quickly. Lauren came down the hall to join us in the kitchen.

"Hey Andrew, I finished moving my essentials into your room earlier," she said, giving me a hug. "How was work?"

"Good," I replied. "Nervous about seeing your parents again?"

"A bit, but I'll get over it. Have you heard from Tyler or Ryan?"

"Tyler's flight gets in tomorrow morning and Ryan will be here the day after."

She began jumping for joy. "Yay! How did you do it?"

"Well, I have to teach a class for Captain Varren sometime in January, but it's a sacrifice I gladly make."

She kissed me on the cheek and ran to get changed. I put down my empty bottle and went to shower, hearing the water stop in Carl's bathroom. After my shower Carl and I helped get everything ready for dinner and I briefed him and Jeanna on Jeffery, Samantha and Winston. We had just finished setting the table when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Becky called, running down the hallway. We went to greet everyone and make introductions before taking their bags to their room and sitting down for dinner. Jeanna makes amazing lasagna and everyone thought it was a hit. It's easy to tell when people just pay lip service to food because they talk throughout the meal. Silence is a good indicator of how good the food is, and you could have heard a pin drop in our dining room.

Jeffery and Samantha talked with Lauren, catching up on things they had missed. The rest of us talked with Winston, who told stories of the mansion which captivated Carl and Jeanna. Carl and I cleaned up dinner, telling Winston multiple times to sit down and relax. I brewed a pot of coffee and a pot of tea, opened the liquor cabinet and we chatted for a while until dessert.

Once the ice cream was gone, we talked for a few hours. Jeffery seemed to be doing ok, having set his earliest display of judgement aside. It was almost 10 when I asked the question that many of us wanted and answer to.

"Smokey's?" I asked.

"What's Smokey's?" Samantha asked in return.

"It's our semi local bar," Carl said. Its just down the road about 20 minutes."

"Sounds fun," Winston said, "I'm willing to give it a shot."

"I'd like to see what they have there," Samantha said turning to her husband. "Grab your coat."

Carl, Jeanna and Winston rode in Carl's car while Becky, Lauren, Jeffery, Samantha and I rode in my truck. Lauren rode in the very back so her parents wouldn't be smashed together. I told them about Tyler and Ryan coming out but left out details about his and Lauren's relationship, that's not my business to tell.

"It's so dark out here," Samantha observed as we rode down the county roads. "Where does everyone live?"

"Bout 30 more miles down the road is the nearest town," I told her, "out here is mostly just tobacco farms or corn fields."

"Do people come from town to go to Smokey's?" Jeffery asked.

"Sometimes," Becky answered. "Mostly just those who live out this way, or the refinery folks."

"Seems like they've segregated themselves from you guys."

"Well, the town kinda sprang up around the plant shortly after the turn of the century. Since then it's been growing slowly into what it is today."

"Do you ever wish you lived in town?" Samantha asked.

"Not really," I replied. "We have almost everything they do, except Walmart and Bass Pro. Besides, people are friendlier out here."

We pulled into the parking lot, the windows glowing in the big neon sign. Jeffery looked like he was visiting Vegas for the first time, mesmerized by the deep red, orange and yellow glow. It was a pretty average crowd for a Thursday night and we were able to push another table together with our usual one. Carl, Jeffery and I went to get drinks while the girls chatted with some of the regulars. We eventually broke off into groups, with Becky, Jeanna, Lauren and Samantha playing dart and Carl, Jeffery, Winston and myself playing pool. Turns out Winston is quite the pool shark.

"Where did you learn to shoot pool Winston?" Jeffery asked. Winston had been running the table for the last two games.

"When I was a boy in Leeds this old chap spent several hours a day playing billiards by himself. One day I challenged him, and every time I lost we would play another round. He taught me everything I know and together we won the local billiards tournament six years straight."

"Wow, remind me never to bet against you," Carl said.

The girls would rotate between darts, drinks and singing which caused quite a stir when Samantha got up there. She sang an old June Carter song and her voice was almost a mirror of June's. I've never seen anyone silence a bar so fast.

"You know Jeff," I said, "your wife is pretty cool."

"She's something else," he said softly, listening to Samantha's voice carry across the bar speakers.

"Just a fair warning, Lauren and I have to go to the airport Saturday afternoon," I said.

"Where is she going?" Winston asked.

"Nowhere, we are picking up one of my Marines at the airport. He is coming out for a few days."

"Ryan?" Carl asked.

"Yeah, and Tyler gets in tomorrow afternoon, but his ass can rent a car."

"The dynamic duo of destruction," Carl mused. "I like those two, they really know how to turn anything into fun."

"True, but Tyler's idea of fun is anything that involves alcohol."

"Seems like you've stayed close to your guys," Jeffery said.

"Some of em. Bonds formed in battle are hard to break, and those who save your ass get special treatment."

"I know what you mean. I try and stay close to my investments, especially those that bring in the most capital."

"Not the same Jeff."

"Kind of is, we fight for every dollar sometimes."

"Not nearly the same. Money isn't everything and you won't die without it," I said, fire beginning to burn deep inside. It's one thing to be rich, it's another to think that you couldn't live without your mansion and servants.

Jeffery was silent. He must have sensed my tone because he went back to shooting pool and avoided eye contact. I let it go. Tyler would be here tomorrow and he would tear Jeff a new one if he pulled this shit.