Carrying On Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Samantha," I began, pausing to collect my thoughts.

"Yes?" She asked.

I decided not to rock the boat just yet. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For raising two beautiful daughters."

She smiled and hugged me a little longer than she probably should have, but I let her enjoy it.

"Does Jeffery pay enough attention to you?" I asked.

"That seems a bit inappropriate," she said with a smile.

"Sorry, I meant no offense."

"It's ok, truthfully, he doesn't. Not as much as I'd like at least."

"That explains the flirting," I said with a smile.

"Would you like me to stop?"

"Not if you don't want to. It doesn't bother me, though I can't speak for Becky of Jeffery. Neither have said anything to me about it."

"Good, because I like it. Makes me feel young again." We put out our cigarettes and headed back inside. We rejoined the group and noticed a very important person missing.

"Where's Tyler?" I asked. Normally I wouldn't give a shit, but he had been drinking like a fish and gotten pretty mad earlier. Him going to jail for something stupid wasn't on my priorities for the night.

"I'm not sure," Becky said. "Carl and I went to get drinks and the next thing we know, he's gone."

"Where are those two new chucklefucks from earlier?" I asked nobody in particular, scanning the room. No sign of them or Tyler. "Ok, he's been drinking heavily and had a vendetta against those two. We should try and find him before he finds them."

"You think he'll hurt them?" Jeffery asked, a little too much hope in his voice.

"Anything is possible when Tyler drinks," Carl said. "I'll check around, see what I can find."

"Ok, I'll take the parking lot," Becky said. Babe, you wanna check around the back?"

"Got it," I replied. "Everyone else stay here and guard the drinks and purses."

We split up, Carl heading towards the restroom, Becky for the front door and myself to the back door. While I did find one of the staff having a smoke, no sign of Tyler. I walked towards the side street, looking up and down as far as the darkness would let me, but no dice. Satisfied he wasn't lying in a puddle of his own vomit back here, I went back inside.

I sat down with the others as Carl was coming back to the table. He sat down, shook his head and looked worried. Him and Tyler had become good friends once Carl got to know the man behind the alcoholic. I took a few swigs of my beer when Becky walked back in, and that's when all hell broke loose.

Skinny decided he wasn't gonna take no for an answer and stopped her at the door. He blocked her path as she tried to push past him, and I saw Jeffery turn several shade of crimson as his daughter was put through the proverbial ringer. He got out of his chair and started in her direction when Carl stopped him with an arm across his chest.

"Watch and learn young padawan," he said to Jeffery.

I calmly set my beer down and headed towards the door, stopping by the bar to apologize in advance for my behavior. Fortunately, the bartender that night knew what would happen and was good friends with us.

"Just don't break anything," he said. "You break it, you buy it."

I nodded and continued towards Becky. I could see her look of annoyance turn to a smile as I approached from behind Skinny. Fat ass either didn't see me coming or didn't care to stop me because he sat there nursing his drink. I stood behind Skinny and listened for a minute.

"Come on sweetheart, we can show you a good time," he said, trying to be smooth.

"No thanks darlin, you couldn't handle me if you tried."

"Oh I doubt that," he said. "I think you can't handle us. I think you're scared, and that's ok. We'll be gentle, I promise."

I could feel the heat emanating off my face. Becky began laughing hard at his last statement, making him get angry in turn.

"What's so damn funny?" He asked.

"You," she said, mocking him, 'we'll be gentle.' ha!"

"I don't see how that's funny?"

"Because my fiance won't be gentle with you."

"I guess I'll have to kick his ass then," he said. "He didn't even bother to come with you tonight."

I'd heard enough. I motioned quietly towards the door and Becky understood. She stepped back and held it open, letting the cool night air flood in. I tapped him on the shoulder and waited for him to turn around.

"Can I help you bubba?" Skinny asked.

I didn't reply. I grabbed him by the throat and dragged him out the door, his hands furiously trying to pry himself free. I could hear glasses falling to the ground, no doubt from Fat ass getting up in a hurry. Skinny was choking as I threw him outside, stepping out and letting the door close behind me.

"You must be new around here," I said, watching him rub his neck. "I can tell by the brazen attitude and sheer stupidity you've shown here."

Skinny just coughed and rubbed his neck, shocked by what had happened. Fat ass followed us out shortly afterwards, followed by our group. When Skinny had pulled himself together and got to his feet he looked at me with pure hate in his eyes.

"What the fuck! Do you have any idea who I am?" He yelled.

"Nope, nor do I give a flying fuck," I said. "Here's how this is gonna work, you apologize to my fiance, then you and Fat ass go find a different party to crash."

"Fuck you! I ain't apologizing to no bitch."

"I must warn you, the chances of you beating my ass are very slim, and I'd really rather not go down that road."

"This isn't the time to try and get out of an ass whooping. You sure act tough, but can you fight?"

"Boy, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into," Carl said. "Just do everyone a favor and walk away with your dignity intact."

"And your body," Lauren added.

Skinny actually seemed to consider it for a moment. His moment of intelligence passed and he stepped forward. This was his first mistake. His second was not being ready for the fight he so badly wanted. In trying to act like a thug from Compton, he had left himself open, wide open.

He only took one punch, but he took it like a champ. A right cross straight to the jaw did him in. His head whipped back around and he hit the ground like a ten ton sack of shit. It looked like something out of a movie, where everything slows down and you see all the ripples from the impact. Once he was down, I turned, expecting Fat ass to try and avenge his buddy. How much of that happened you ask? Exactly none, thanks in large part to our missing compadre.

With what can only be described as a rebel yell, the much smaller form of Tyler kept onto Fat ass's back, throwing one arm around his neck and the other he used to start punching. If it weren't for the danger he was in, it would be pure comedy, and I have to admit, I laughed at the scene. It looked like Tyler was riding a bull in the rodeo, holding on for dear life to the back of someone almost a foot taller than him.

After a few hits, Tyler managed to get him down to his knees, climbing off his back and catching him in the ear. Fat boy cried out in pain and threw a wild punch, making solid contact with Tyler's right leg and sending him to the ground. Surprisingly enough, it wasn't me or Carl who jumped into the fray next.

I saw it before I registered that it had happened. A flash of a brown leather boot and the sound of something solid on flesh sent Fat ass down on his back. Becky stood there watching what she had done, proud of being the one to end it. She straightened her pants up a bit and turned to head back inside.

"Damn girl," Carl called after her, "where'd you learn that?"

"I had some martial arts training when I was younger," she said. "Hasn't really been useful until now."

Carl and I helped Tyler up, his leg in a lot of pain. He could still put weight on it, so we knew nothing was broken, but that didn't stop him from limping along. He would heal up in a few days, but the others would take longer. Their bodies would heal, their pride might not. Fine with me.

The others went back inside, leaving Tyler and I outside. I lit up two cigarettes and handed one to Tyler. He thanked me and we smoked in silence for a few minutes.

"Where did you run off to?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Well, I was talking to this chick and she wanted me to go with her to her car. One thing led to another and we started getting busy, then I saw the commotion out front and well, here we are."

"Nice dude. Just to be safe though, you should go apologize to Becky, she was out here looking for you, which gave them the opportunity to start shit."

"I will," he said, putting out his smoke. "I need another drink, want one?"

"Sure." We headed back inside, Tyler limping like a bitch, which I told him about, at every opportunity. He bought our round then went to do his thing.

When I returned to the group Becky sat in my lap, leaning back and as nonchalantly as possible, grinded her ass on me. There were no congratulations, no cheering or applause, just a thank you from several people and another beer. It was nice.

Tyler came back shortly before closing. He had been off chasing some pussy, a redhead by the look of it. Unlike the previous pair that tried, Tyler was smooth with the ladies, and quickly had her locked down for the night. He hung out with her and her friends for the rest of the night, coming back only to make sure I would pick him up in the morning from wherever he ended up.

"You sure he'll be ok?" Jeffery asked after Tyler had walked away.

"Yeah, he'll be fine. Tyler is an adventurous soul and can handle himself," I said. "There are few other people in this world I'd trust my life with."

"If you say so," Jeff said dismissively, "I think it's dangerous myself, but thats his choice."

I disregarded any further statements and gathered everyone up to leave. The ride home was a bit more awkward that the ride there, made that way by Samantha. First, she insisted on sitting next to the man who had saved her daughter from becoming a sex slave. Yes, she was drunk enough to honestly think that. Then she was crying because her daughter had been in danger, then I had been in danger when Tyler and I stepped in to help, and by the time we got home, she was mercilessly flirting with both Becky and I.

As everyone went inside, I stopped on the porch for a smoke, enjoying being alone for once. My phone buzzed when Becky sent me a text apologizing for her mother's behavior and telling me she was going to bed. I lit a second one and sighed inwardly as the door opened behind me, fully expecting Samantha to be there.

"Hey, mind if I join you?" Lauren's soft voice said.

"Not at all," I said, shedding my coat and draping it over her shoulders. Winter was just around the corner and it was starting to get very cold at night.

"I just wanted to say thanks for earlier," she said. "What you guys did for not only Becky, but for every girl in that bar, was amazing. I'm sure you could have gotten laid by any one of them."

"Yeah, the first one to offer would be your mother," I thought.

"I know," I said. "I couldn't let them continue, even if it hadn't have been Becky."

"Tyler sure found himself a looker tonight," she mused. "I sure hope he doesn't do what Carl does when he gets wasted."

I laughed, "Tyler will do a good impression of Carl, but he actually gets the job done first, so to speak."

"Oh, and thanks for letting me share your bed. It's nice to cuddle up to a man at night, even if it isn't Ryan."

"You're welcome, I just hope I don't stab you with my morning wood. That would be rather awkward."

"Really? I think it's just the opposite. It's perfectly natural for you to have morning wood, and if it happens to stab me instead of Becky, then so be it."

"Lauren, you're not hitting on me, are you?"

"Maybe a little, why? Does it bother you?"

"Yes and no. Your mother has been after me since last night and now you. It's just a bit weird."

"I'm sorry, maybe I should go."

"No wait, you don't have to," I said, not letting her stand up. "I'm sorry, it's just a lot to take in. You're incredibly beautiful, smart, funny and kind, but the chances of Becky being willing to share, even with her sister, are microscopically small. Besides, what about Ryan?"

She stared off into space for a minute, thinking about God knows what. "I'm not sure how I feel about Ryan right now. He's been really distant and I'm not the kind to play these high school games."

"I understand, and you two will have to work that out tomorrow. Tonight, we need sleep. Come on."

We went inside and locked up. Lauren went to use the bathroom while I went to the fridge for some water. Samantha came around the corner, looking a bit down.

"What's wrong Sam?" I asked.

"I know you probably don't wanna hear this, but I'm so fucking horny right now and I don't know what to do about it."

Boy, was she right. Sure she looked very good for her age, her tanned skin looked smooth as silk and her brown hair had no traces of grey, probably with the help of hair dye. Her curves were sensual and womanly, just the right shape and size, in just the right places. Still though, I didn't wanna hear about my future mother in law's sexual problems.

"Where's Jeffery?" I asked, going for the most obvious option.

"Half asleep. He hasn't been in the mood to make love in years, it's doubtful that he would start now."

"That's bullshit," I said. "If I had a wife who looked like you, I'd never stop fucking you. He only gets away with that shit because you let him."

"Wow, not what I expected," she said, turning to leave.

"Sam wait, that came out wrong and I'm sorry. What I meant was, you have to take what you want sometimes. If he says he doesn't want to, convince him. Get him hard, do a sexy little dance for him and show him what he's missing, then if he still says no, go find some elsewhere. I know it sounds mean for me to suggest cheating on your husband, but there's nothing saying you can't be in love with your husband and have some no strings attached dick on the side."

She smiled, "Would you be that no strings attached dick on the side?"

"Tell you what, you clear it with your daughter, then I'll be more than happy to."

She pouted a bit. "But that's impossible."

"True, but that's the deal. If Becky gives me express written permission, I'll happily fuck you wherever you want."

She thought for a minute. "Even in front of my husband?"

"Only if he's tied up. I'm not trying to get knocked out mid fuck."

We laughed for a minute until she smiled and thanked me. I took my time closing the fridge door, letting the light keep her ass visible as she sauntered away. She was obviously shaking it for my benefit, but it made me realize just how much Becky and her mom looked alike. The way their asses were shaped and the way the swayed side to side as they walked were nearly identical, and it was turning me on thinking that Becky will look that good someday.

I went to the room, seeing Becky and Lauren laying down talking. I really didn't care what they were talking about because I was tired. I went to hop in the shower to wash away the night and be alone for a bit. Tomorrow, Ryan was coming and Lauren and I had to go pick him up. I wondered if he really was playing stupid games with her or if he was genuinely busy with work and his home life.

I hoped it was the latter, that everything was ok with him and Lauren and that some other part of his world was in turmoil. For whatever reason, I couldn't shake the thought that I was wrong though, that I was completely backwards. Oh well, time will tell.

I got out of the shower and dried off, wrapping the towel around me and heading to the dresser to get ready for bed. The pair of chatty Kathy's in my bed stopped when I got my clothes out, anticipating me getting dressed in front of them.

"Waiting for a show?" I asked them.

"Sorta," Becky replied. "I wouldn't complain if we got one."

"We?" I asked.

"Well it isn't like I haven't been in the car while she sucked you off," Lauren said, making us laugh. "Besides, Ryan hasn't responded to me all day and I feel kinda lonely right now."

"Please babe, it's for a good cause," Becky begged. This was getting strange, her wanting me to get dressed in front of Lauren.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked her. "Next you're gonna say it's alright that your mother wants me too."

"I think it's cute that she fawns over you," Lauren said. "It's not like her flirting is hurting anyone."

"True," I said, "it's just really weird to me. I can't really explain it, but it feels wrong."

"If it bothers you that much, then tell her to stop," Becky said.

"It doesn't bother me that she flirts, I think it's flattering. What bothers me is that after a few drinks she looks like she wants to pounce and takes things right to the limit. Then in the morning when she's sober she regrets it, making it very awkward."

"It does get awkward," Becky agreed, "like after the first night, when she couldn't even look us in the eye at breakfast."

"Now can you imagine if I fucked her? Every holiday would be either one giant fuckfest, or very odd."

"That would be odd," Becky mused, giggling a bit before turning back to the present. "Are you gonna get dressed or not?"

"Is 'no' and option?" I asked, getting a pillow thrown at me. "Ok, ok, I'll get dressed."

I pulled my boxers on and used the towel to hide my cock from Lauren. Until she and Ryan got their shit together and Becky was sober enough to give me good, solid permission, I wasn't gonna take a chance that this would bite me later, or adversely affect Lauren's relationship with Ryan. Besides, I didn't wanna feel like a dog in the dog show being put on display for their judgement and I didn't need Lauren trying to get at me when Becky was asleep. I took the towel off and put my sweats and shirt on, climbing into bed between them and letting them lay their heads on my chest.

"This is nice," Lauren said with a sigh. "Thank you Becky."

"For what?" Becky asked.

"For letting me share in the cuddling with your man."

"I've seen how down you've been lately and it's the least I could do. Besides, we are sharing a bed, it's not like I can keep him entirely to myself."

"Uh girls," I said, "I'm right here ya know. No need to talk like I'm not."

"Shush," Becky said. "We are enjoying some sisterly time."

"Then what am I doing still here?"

"Keeping us warm. You're like a little space heater."

"Glad to be of service, I guess."

We laid there talking for a while until the girls began to get sleepy. Becky kissed me and rolled over, facing away from me. Lauren kissed me as well and she too rolled away from me. My mind wouldn't shut up so I decided to go have a smoke, climbing out of bed carefully and heading for the frigid porch. I could hear snoring in Carl and Jeanna's room and saw the faint glow of light from under Jeffery and Samantha's door. Winston's door was cracked and he was snoring loudly. I grabbed a glass of water and my coat, heading outside to sit on the steps.

As I slowly closed the door behind me and turned to sit, I saw Samantha had already beaten me outside.

"Hey," she said, offering me a cigarette.

"Hey, how did it go?"

"Well I got what I wanted, sorta."

"What do you mean sorta?"

"I did what you suggested and he wasn't very happy. He finally got it up for me but didn't put in any work or effort. Now I remember why I stopped trying." She was almost in tears. "I gave up not too long ago and came out here so nobody would hear my pity party." I couldn't help it, I'm a softy sometimes and can't stand seeing a good woman hurt. I held her close, feeling her soft skin against mine, smelling her hair which had a fruity scent to it, letting her get it all out.

She was so sad, and I felt for her. I can't imagine having your spouse just not desire you anymore. To me, it seems like the ultimate betrayal, second only to actually cheating both physically and emotionally. It broke my heart to see that such a sweet woman was being neglected by her husband and knowing there was nothing I could do about it. We talked for a bit and had a few more cigarettes before going back inside for the night.