Casino du Roturier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, I believe Mr. Morgan gets this one; here's yours Mr. Adams and yours Mr. Townsend; and this must be yours, Mr. Johnson."

Bianca distributed the plain envelopes. Each was inscribed with only a room number.

"Well now, I believe the women are waiting. Let's not test their patience."

Bianca stood motionless. Quietly, Alex, George, and Ian broke away leaving JJ scowling.

George entered Room 1. Julie Adams had rearranged her clothing and sat quietly on the couch. She seemed somewhat relieved to see George, a fatherly type, entering the room.

Alex opened door 2 and found Beverly Morgan waiting at the bar.

"Quite a night, huh, Mr. Adams?" she said smiling. "Something to drink?"

Alex nodded "no."

"Sworn off bottled drinks, have we?" smiled Beverly.

Alex frowned at the recognition and reference.

"I'm sorry," responded Beverly. "That was a mean spirited and uncalled for remark. I apologize. Can't I fix you a drink? I think we both could use one about now."

"No problem and no offense taken, and, yes, bourbon, please," said Alex. "In answer to your question, I do have a different...ah...feeling about soft drinks right now. And, if you don't mind, I'll stand for a moment."

Ian found Ingrid at the bar in Room 3. She had been slugging down Scotches during the entire game. One more disappeared as he entered the room. Now she was thoroughly shit-faced drunk.

"Come on in, Mr. Australia," she mumbled. "The water in here is fine. Speaking of that...I found out where that other little door over there goes. It's the rest room. Do you Australian people call them rest rooms...don't you call them louvers or something? Anyway, I need to pee."

Rather than responding, Ian mixed himself another drink. In a moment, Ian could hear the sound of urination clearly. Ingrid had left the bathroom door open.

"Well, that's certainly...different," mused Ian aloud.

JJ angrily slammed the door behind him as he entered his assigned room and went straight to the bar ignoring Mona who stood nearby.

"And, hello to you too, mate," said Mona.

"Yeah, right," growled JJ. He threw back a large dose of tequila and growled to himself.

Suddenly the loudspeaker crackled another announcement.

"Last round of this game, ladies and gentlemen, and now you all have new partners. Please open your envelopes, there are two of them this time, and follow all the instructions. Remember, you can call it quits at any time, just undress and depart. Good luck. Proceed."

"Yeah, right," JJ repeated himself.

Mona opened the large envelope. Feeling suddenly faint, she grasped the back of the couch for support.

"Oh, no," she groaned.

The card dropped from her hand. It fluttered over and landed against JJ's shoe. His curiosity upstaged his anger and his picked up the card.

"Women must repeat precisely what they asked the men to do during the last round. In case a reminder is needed, the men have a second card with specific instructions. Ladies, you made your choices and now you must live with them. Proceed until a bell sounds, then wait for further instructions."

"Oh, oh, oh," muttered Mona. "This is not good."

George watched Julie read the same instructions over in Room 1. When tears began to well up in Julie's eyes, George tore open his second envelope. It read: Masturbate for your partner, then perform oral sex on him until his orgasm.

"Holy shit," exclaimed George. "Missy, you are in a heap of trouble, aren't you?"

In the next room, Alex said almost the same thing when Beverly read her card. It simply stated, Remove all clothes and masturbate.

Beverly began to laugh aloud.

"What's up with the laughing?" Alex asked.

Between giggles, Beverly choked out an explanation.

"You and Mona were on my television during the last round. I would love to see how she is going to handle that coke bottle thing."

It took a moment for Alex to understand, and then he burst out laughing also.

The instruction for Ingrid was straightforward and simple as well. Give oral sex until partner has an orgasm. Orgasmic fluids should be directed at woman's face and mouth.

"Christ," said Ingrid. "I've been swindled. They should have told us before we...oh fuck."

At that precise moment, all the televisions came once again to life. This time spouses were viewing spouses.

"Can you hear me in there, honey?" asked George staring at the monitor.

"I sure can, baby," answered Beverly.

"Are you alright?"

"I am fine, lover. In a minute, I am going to have to get naked in front of Mr. Adams here, but other than that my next little task this round is easy, just a little playing with myself. How about you?"

"You probably don't want to know, sugar," answered George sheepishly.

"I'm going to see you on TV anyway, lover, what's the scoop?" laughed Beverly.

"Well, unless she decides to quit, Mrs. Adams is about to give me a...ah...BJ!"

"A what?" said Beverly.

"You know...ah...oral sex. You want us to quit, Beverly? I love you more than anything...you know that. If getting a blowjob from this woman messes that up...well, you know I don't want any of that."

"A blowjob, huh...from another woman."

Beverly's first reaction was "well better her than me, lover!" But, she left that unsaid.

"Ok, I can stand it, George. I just won't watch. Then I won't get as jealous. Enjoy it, baby. This is the only time in your life that I'll every permit such a thing!"

With that, Beverly began to unbutton her dress.

George licked his lips, turned toward Julie, and unzipped his fly.

"You heard the missus, Mrs. Adams," smiled George, "don't worry...I'll warn you when I'm about to cum."

"Julie?" called out Alex. "Let's quit."

Julie breathed an audible sigh of great relief. Strangely, so did George. A similar meeting of the minds was occurring in Rooms 3 and 4 between Ian and Mona.

"Townsend, did your wife really stick a coke bottle up that boy's ass?" asked JJ, eyebrows raised. "My god woman, that even offends me...and I've seen about every goddamned thing! You be one nasty lady, that's all I got to say."

Mona looked at her shoes pensively.

JJ continued, "Well, ya'll better leave now caused when we start playing again, Townsend, I'm gonna wear your wife's little ass out with this thing right here!" JJ brandished a bottle about as if it were a dueling sword.

Ian looked at Ingrid and then back at the television. Ingrid reclined on the couch and obviously was ready to do anything. The wanton look on Ingrid's face presented Ian with a terrible quandary.

Is a blowjob from Ingrid worth what my wife is about to suffer for the money? he wondered. Just then Ingrid let out a ferocious drunken belch.

"Jeez...excuse me," she slurred.

Ian called out, "Mona, start taking off you clothes. We are out of here...now."

A look of sheer delight came over Mona. She never thought that she would be thrilled to get naked in front of a television audience and a strange man, but after considering the alternative, she started throwing off her clothes.

"Gonna miss a good one, deary, too bad," said a thick-tongued Ingrid while she moved one of her long fingers in and out of her mouth. "I was gonna make you cum so hard, ooo...makes me horny just thinking about it."

"Maybe another time, another place," said Ian.

In Room 1, Alex and Julie had finalized their decision to quit as well.

Julie started to remove her skirt, but then let it drop again when she realized that George was watching closely.

"Please turn around, ok?" Julie whimpered. "We are dropping out."

"Absolutely not. I'm already missing out on a blowjob here. I'm not about to miss your strip tease...with a body like that? No, ma'am. I am enjoying every sweet moment!"

"Ass hole!" said Julie.

She defiantly grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it over her head. George's eyes popped when he noted that Julie was not wearing panties. Her dark bush still glistened with JJ saliva. Julie pressed her hand over her crotch and gave George an angry stare.

The television suddenly spoke, "Having a good look, lover? I certainly am in here."

George looked at the television and Beverly grinned back at him. Beverly pointed at Alex who was poised to lower his briefs.

"Yeah, I'm having a good long look, Bev...a $500,000 look!" called out George.

Julie's eyes shot daggers at George for a very long moment. Then wordlessly she reached behind her back and, in a brief moment, her lacy bra fell from her slim breasts. George watched appreciatively as her pink, puffy, cone-shaped nipples slowly firmed up in the cooler air. George savored the moment.

"Amazing how different titties can be, from woman to woman, that is," said George. "That's just an empirical observation, my love."

"Same is true of cocks, my love. This one is...well...it isn't big, but it is...pretty, yeah, that's it...pretty...a very pretty cock!" declared Beverly.

For a very long moment, Julie stood in shame, then suddenly her attitude changed to defiance. She stood boldly up with hands on hips, nipples thrust outward, and bush fully exposed.

"Take a good look, buster," she muttered. "I hope you fucking enjoy the best body you'll ever hope to see."

With that, Julie flipped her middle finger in George's direction and made her way to the door. George smiled broadly as she walked away.

"You have a very nice ass too, Mrs. Adams, very nice indeed. So long," George offered.

Julie whirled around, gave George another piercing stare, and started to reply. After a brief deep breath, she obviously had changed her mind. In a flurry, she turned and left the room, ass waggling. When the door closed, George turned toward the television.

"Did we win, Beverly?" he said.

"I don't know. We certainly are still in the game. And, we still have our clothes on...mostly, anyway. What a night this has been. I can't wait to get my hands on you after this is over. I'm horny as all get out. I am going to screw your ears off when we get out of here."

Julie stepped out in the hallway to find Alex, Ian, and Mona waiting. All of them were naked as the day they were born. The men clutched their cocks modestly. Mona's arms were folded across her chest, but her manicured pussy was there for all to see. The fact that Mona was shaved provided yet another in a long series of shocks for naïve Julie.

Julie quickly embraced Alex.

"Do you hate me now?" she asked.

"Of course, not. I love you more than ever."

"Do you want a divorce?"

"Absolutely not."

"I did some horrible things in there, Alex. Awful, sinful things. I am really sorry."

"I thought you were beautiful. Watching you made me cum."

"It did? Watching me? Not that whore?"

"I only want you, sweetheart. Just you alone."

"I love you, Alex." Julie burst into tears and threw her arms around Alex's neck.

"How sweet," said Ian sarcastically. He watched round mounds jiggle in the fray and rolled his eyes.

Bianca reappeared, this time through a door at the other end of the hall.

"Follow me, please," she said. "Congratulations for lasting as long as you did. You did great. Mr. Cord has asked me to give you payment for your wonderful entertainment services in the amount of $5,000 for each couple. Pretty nice, huh. Of course, payment will be in chips...just in case you want to gamble some more before you depart. This way, please."

"I'll be glad to get the hell out of here," said Mona.

"Me too," answered Julie.

"5,000 bucks? No shit?" said Alex. "That's fantastic!"

"You earned it," smiled Bianca.

Alex gawked at Mona's shapely ass as he made his way down the hall. He particularly liked the deep dimples that decorated her ass cheeks on each side. Julie took note, punched him hard on the arm, and glared at him.

The little party of five strolled through the door and down another narrow hall. At the end of a long corridor, the doors suddenly burst open and they found themselves standing in La Domaine Riche along with several hundred onlookers.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our valiant players, the Adams and the Townsends," said John Cord. The huge crowd burst into applause.

"Oh my god," whispered Julie as she tried in vain to cover her nakedness. "Will this never stop?" She pulled Alex against her in an attempt to hide.

The situation would have seemed more grave if the gawking had continued. Instead, all those assembled in La Domaine Riche returned after a brief moment to their various interests leaving the four naked players alone and gaping at all the activity around them. It became painfully obvious that this crowd had seen all four of their bodies before...and now had lost interest.

It was difficult at first for the four players to comprehend all that they now saw. Big screen televisions still were broadcasting the images in the rooms from which they had just come. Music roared in their ears. Well-heeled patrons in tuxedos and gowns milled around the room. Naked dancers, both male and female, undulated on various platforms.

Julie's mind suddenly overloaded and she swooned into Alex's arms. Alex, reacting in the only way he could, grabbed her and held her upright. One of his hands landed by chance on her breast. After a moment, Julie came slowly back to consciousness. Wide eyed, she shoved his hand away.

"Alex, oh my god, all these people have been watching us. They saw all those horrible things that I did. I could die. Get me out of here."

Just then a dignified looking elderly man with wavy white hair and a very large gold necklace materialized in front of Julie's face. Julie froze.

"I lost $37,000 on you tonight, you unpredictable bitch!" the man said.

Julie, Alex, Ian, and Mona watched dumbfounded as the man turned a walked away.

"Stewards," shouted the friendly voice of John Cord, "give our new guests some robes and a fresh drink. I'm sure that they will be interested in seeing what happens next."

Stewards appeared and placed diaphanous gowns around the shoulders of the four shocked individuals.

"We might as well be naked in these," muttered Mona.

Indeed, the robes were thin and rather transparent. Julie, however, felt better with even this small amount of coverage. She cuddled against Alex and tried to ignore the stares of men...and women, nearby.

"Now to the next game, the Johnsons versus the Morgans. Place your bets now. The $5,000 minimum remains in place. Who will be our ultimate winners? Only time will tell."

"How could this possibly get any worse?" wondered Julie. Chapter 11

JJ and George waited alone in their respective rooms until Bianca retrieved each man and ushered them both back to the penthouse living room. There a large, green felt-covered gaming table now sat in the middle of the room. Television monitors and cameras circled the table. Bianca motioned for each man to take a seat. Just as they did so, John Cord swept into the room.

"Gentlemen, one of you is about to win $500,000. And, one of you will walk away with literally nothing...naked as a jaybird...as will your wife...for all to see. I love this stuff!"

John Cord was in his finest element now. He strutted around the room obviously playing to all the cameras.

"And," John made a sweeping gesture, "God, I wish we had a drum roll...here are your wives."

The biggest television screens in the room instantly displayed Beverly and Ingrid seated in their respective rooms. Behind Beverly stood Bianca; behind Ingrid stood the muscular island man who had starred with Bianca in the porn movie. Both Bianca and the man wore robes just like those that were given to the Adams and the Townsends. Bianca's small, firm breasts and dark nipples showed clearly through the thin fabric.

"Gentlemen, the game is poker. In front of you are your chips."

George looked down at a very small stack of blue chips in front of him. Quickly, he counted.

Only six chips? Those could go in one hand, he thought.

John continued, "These are very special chips, however. The top one is plain, but those beneath have very special qualities."

George spread his chips apart in front of him and suddenly the game became very clear. Words in large print emblazoned each chip.

"I believe you will find that your chips read, as follows:

Disrobe;

Oral sex with female;

Oral sex with male;

Straight sex; and

Anal sex."

"We are going to play ordinary draw poker. When you win an opponents chip, you may simply hold it for later play, or you may cash it in. When you cash in a chip, your opponent's wife is required to follow the instructions on the chip. Our two lovely staff members will assist in the process. Questions? Oh...or you may leave now or later, if you wish."

Back in La Domaine Riche, Julie found herself in shocked amazement yet again.

"Alex, they are going to make those women have sex in front of all these people. Oh my god! Thank goodness we left when we did."

John Cord carefully watched all the faces of the players. Initial indications were the best in setting the odds for betting. John and his staff had become very adept at reading faces in that one magic moment.

"Of course, both couples may leave now and then both of you would lose. The audio is open, so you may discuss any of this with your spouses. For your information, our two staff members, Bianca and Alejandro, both had medical tests this morning. They are fit as little fiddles. No bad disease things there. Your wives, however, may not be so safe, so for straight and anal sex, Alejandro will be using a condom."

The latter pronouncement caused both Beverly and Ingrid to gasp. Reality hit them both very hard. George and JJ wore bewildered looks.

"So, shall we play some poker? You must ante one chip each hand. Carl here will deal."

"Shall we play, honey?" asked George.

"Take it one hand at a time," answered Beverly. "We can quit any time, right?"

"Yes, Ma'am," responded John Cord.

"Ok, let's do it," said George.

"We are in too," said JJ reluctantly. He was not really sure Ingrid understood any of this given her inebriated state.

Each man took a deep breath and Carl dealt the cards. A hush fell over La Domaine Riche. Everyone huddled around the televisions. George and JJ each tossed one "plain" chip in the pot and picked up their cards.

George was dealt two pair, JJ a hand full of nothing. George boldly bet his "disrobe" chip and JJ immediately folded. George smiled as he raked in two "plain" chips.

A buffer against things to come, he surmised.

JJ pitched in his "disrobe" chip on top of George's plain one as ante and cards were dealt again. George held a pair of fours and JJ had a random set of unrelated cards once more.

"Fuck," JJ shouted as he tossed his hand into the pot.

George picked up the Johnson's "disrobe" chip and looked it over carefully.

"I'd like to cash this in," he said quietly.

"Yes, sir," said the dealer. "Mr. Morgan cashes the disrobe chip. Mrs. Johnson must disrobe or end the game."

"End the game by disrobing," laughed George. "Life is full of irony."

Without another word, the groggy Mrs. Ingrid Johnson staggered up out of her seat, smiled at the camera, and began to remove her clothes.

"It's ok, JJ. Fuck 'em. I don't give a shit what they see," she slurred.

Everyone sat transfixed as Ingrid unbuttoned her little dress and pulled it over her head. She seemed so diminutive, yet underneath her shirt she wore a massive bra. She fumbled for a moment with the front clasp of it and suddenly two enormous melon-shaped breasts emerged from their confinement. Huge areoles graced each tip. Nipples were stretched tight in the center of each. Ingrid did a drunken version of a few photo model poses, suddenly tripped, and fell back into the couch arms and legs askew.

1...345678