Change - More Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darlene stayed with Irma that week - and with her new pretty steady beau - Fred Wilkins, who had just moved into the area. He was an insurance guy and seemed pretty nice.

Cindy was starting to slow down a bit with her own dancing. Well, she was 5 months pregnant now. Think it happened in Europe on that trip.

That was the first of four more kids Cindy and I had. And from that point on seemed like there was always a passel of kids around. Ours and their many friends from school and the whole clogging tribe. Terri finally got Frank to man up and marry her, and she had three kids pretty quickly. Tom and Jean never did get married, or even move in together - but they are still together as a couple. Our grandkids were also around quite a bit, with Krystal being older than our oldest children. And then Kystal's other two siblings, sister Louisa Cindy, and brother Joseph Todd joined us. Tina turned out to be just a great wife and mother. That poison from Irma, her evil witch grandmother, was finally and utterly rejected.

We still dance a little bit - Cindy and I - but we just play and sing a lot more now and bask in the joy of all the youngun's hoofin it while us old folks play and dream of our own glory days. Glory days don't have to be restricted to the young and foolish. And good witches can defeat evil ones - with a hope and a prayer, and maybe just a pinch of forgiveness once or twice.