Charmed - A Glamorous Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open."

This time Phoebe was on the receiving end of a directive. She opened her mouth and Paul slid his dick in as far as he could, which wasn't nearly far enough due to their respective positions.

"Get it good and wet." Another instruction.

Phoebe understood immediately what he wanted and she tilted her head back so Paul could work more of his meat into her mouth where she slathered as much of it as she could with her tongue. It felt odd to her at first, because her head was upside down in relation to Paul's shaft and her tongue was rubbing against the top of it instead of the bottom as it usually would, but she ignored the feeling and soon wasn't even aware of the difference.

When Phoebe released his penis Paul positioned it back at Paige's butt and once again worked the glans inside her. It was marginally easier this time, whether do to the increased lubrication or Paige's body adjusting to his intrusions he did not know. Probably a combination of both. Paige still felt a slight burn as Paul entered her, but it was no worse than before, and she could feel herself relaxing as he sank into her, so she wasn't overly concerned. Like the first time Paul paused when he bottomed out, but this time it was only for a second before he began his departure. Also like the first time Paul pulled completely out and pushed his prick towards Phoebe's waiting mouth. Using her tongue she oiled up his cock with her saliva and set him loose when she had covered every available inch. For a third time Paul pushed into Paige's asshole and for a third time he sank his shaft until his pelvis was pressed against her butt cheeks, then he reversed his stroke and pulled out bringing his manhood to Phoebe's mouth. This time instead of staying motionless while Phoebe did all the work Paul pumped his cock gently in her mouth, feeling her tongue molding itself to the top of his shaft as she began to suck him while he fucked her face.

Not wanting to get lost in a blowjob Paul moved back to Paige and started to enter her for the fourth time. This time he found it much easier than any previous attempt and he was able to complete a full stroke without any signs of displeasure from Paige. He pulled out at the top of the stroke but did not move down to Phoebe as he had each time before. Instead he waited a second and immediately reentered Paige's asshole. When he bottomed out he got a reaction from Paige, but not the one he had half expected.

"Enough fucking around already! Now fuck ME!"

So he did.

Paul began a steady motion in and out of Paige's ass. He could still feel her clamping down on his shaft as he pushed in and closing up behind him as he pulled out, but with each successive stroke Paige loosened up a bit more and his passage became easier.

Paige was also getting into it more with each stroke. She had reattached her tongue to Phoebe's pussy some time back, stopping for only a moment to encourage Paul to be less tentative, and now she was starting to moan again as he plowed into her. Only this time it wasn't a constant wail as it had been, it was more of a cry of pleasure every time she exhaled, which just happened to be in time with Paul's downward plunging.

"Unnnhhh. Unnnhhh. Unnnhhh. Ahhhhhh. Ahhhhhh. Aaaahhh! Aaaahhh! YAAAAHHHH!"

Phoebe noticed the rhythm of Paige's cries and she giggled lightly. She also noticed that in spite of her cries of pleasure Paige never stopped swirling her tongue around in Phoebe's twat collecting every last trace of juice she could find. How did she do that? Phoebe didn't know the answer but she was impressed with her baby sister nonetheless. And if baby sis could do it so could Phoebe. With that thought in mind Phoebe reapplied her own tongue to Paige's snatch, gathering the fluids that had amassed while she had helped prep Paul.

If Paul had noticed Paige's rhythm he did not let on. What he did notice was the change in nature and volume of the moans, from small grunts of pleasure to louder yowls. Paige really liked being fucked in the ass, and she wasn't afraid to show it. However, Paul didn't think that his current position was going to be satisfactory in the long run. Paige was enjoying it no doubt, but Paul thought that it was probably too tame for the fiery redhead. He was confident that Paige would want to be really pounded once the preliminaries were over.

So Paul made what would be his final position change for the afternoon's, and now well into the evening, extravaganza. He got off his knees and onto his feet on the bed, crouching over Paige and grabbing hold of her hips, thereby increasing his leverage dramatically. Now he could pound. And pound. And pound.

Phoebe watched as Paul readjusted himself one last time. Since he had handed the camera off to her she had held it out to her left side with the lens pointed back along her outstretched arm and angled slightly upward. She did not know if she was capturing everything this way, or if it would be properly framed, but she wasn't overly concerned. She knew they had taped more than enough activity that afternoon, and it wasn't like they were going to be showing the tape to friends and neighbors for a friendly critique. She checked the viewer quickly when Paul assumed his crouch above Paige and was satisfied that it was recording the latest events properly. Lucky she did because things were about to move into overdrive.

Relying on his arms to support his weight on Paige's body Paul was free to slam his dick into her asshole as hard as he wanted. More importantly he was free to do it as hard as Paige wanted. Trusting that she would let him know if he was drilling her too hard Paul went to town, banging his pelvis into her butt cheeks over and over and over again, the whole bed beginning to creak and the headboard knocking into the wall as a result. Where many girls would start to creep forward in an unconscious effort to get away, if only a little, Paige went the exact opposite, rocking back as Paul plunged downward, increasing the intensity of each smack of their bodies and, for her, the pleasure. Plus, creeping away had the negative side effect of removing Paige's tongue from Phoebe's box and the youngest witch could never condone that.

The increase in Paul's speed was matched with an increase in the production of Paige's pussy juices as the redhead's arousal went through the roof. Phoebe would never again doubt Paige's assertions about how much she loved being ass-fucked. She was witnessing, and tasting, the evidence herself. Fortunately for the dark-haired girl Paige did not create more fluids than Phoebe could handle, although it was touch and go for a short while. Phoebe had to work on the runoff flowing down both Paige's thighs before she finally caught up and could focus her attentions on her sister's muff once again.

Paul was having his own trouble keeping up the pace he had set. He was literally going as fast as he could and he was a little worried about what would happen if he made a mistake and came down at the wrong angle. Best case scenario he pulled out too far and on the down stroke he slid along Paige's back or down her thigh. No problem there. The rhythm would be broken but that could always be recaptured. Worst case scenario he and Paige weren't lined up properly as he thrust downward and he ended up bending his dick in a place where it simply wasn't meant to bend. Ouch! And he had seen it happen too. Not pretty. Or, real worst case scenario, he bent it so badly the thing actually broke. Could that happen? Paul didn't want to find out, and as luck would have it he didn't have to worry about it much longer.

Paul had been right when he reasoned that Paige would prefer her ass-fucking long and very hard. He was also right when he assumed she would let him know if it got to be too much for her. And in the many years Paige had been active anally she had never found a time when it got to be too much for her. This time would prove to be no exception.

The increase to full throttle meant that it was getting tougher for Paige to time her cries to coincide with her breathing, her breaths were coming faster and shallower as she struggled to take in enough oxygen to feed the demanding cells of her body. She did keep her cries in sync with Paul's strokes, and as he topped out, so did Paige, and she just naturally fell into the rhythm of breathing out as she moaned in pleasure.

"YAAAAHHHH! YAAAAHHHH! YAAAAHHHH! YAAAAAAHHHHHH! YAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

One of the reasons Paige had never found anyone who could pound her ass harder than she could withstand might be because it never lasted very long. Paige loved anal sex. Not just loved it, she LOVED it. But she didn't indulge in it very often, especially since becoming a witch. She had to be in the right mood, and the right place, and she needed plenty of time to warm up for it. Anal sex was always for Paige's pleasure, never her partner's. Until today, anyway. Today it was for all three participants, but Paige had still needed the time to prepare.

Because Paige loved anal sex so much, and because she saved it for just the right occasions, the fixated redhead found it very easy to achieve orgasm while doing it. This was usually the point at which Paige stopped trying to explain her obsession with anal sex, when it threatened to turn into a whole chicken/egg deal. Did Paige orgasm easily because she loved anal sex so much, or did she love anal sex so much because she reached orgasm so easily from it? The fact was it didn't matter which was true. Paige loved being buttfucked and it made her cum. Nothing else counted. And Paige was getting close to demonstrating that very fact.

Paul had been pounding his heart out for five or six minutes now and was just beginning to worry about whether he could maintain his pace when he felt, and heard, Paige's climax begin.

"AAAARRRRRRRHHHH! FUCK! FUCKKKKKKKK!!! CUMMMMMINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG!!!"

He slowed up instantly and pulled his cock out of Paige's ass, catching his breath and wiping off some of the sweat that was pouring off his body. Phoebe caught his dick in her mouth and started to clean him with her tongue while he put one knee down on the bed so he could rest for a few seconds.

A few seconds was all he got as Paige came down quickly from her orgasmic delight, "Don't stop now! C'mon! I wanna be fucked!!"

Well, she had said she could cum repeatedly. Paul resumed his position and slipped right in to Paige's gaping asshole. She was still a snug fit, but nowhere near the vise-like grip she had been earlier. In spite of the relative looseness, Paul held no doubts that Paige's ass was tight enough for him to reach a climax of his own. So he set out to prove it.

Paul didn't try to reach the same velocity in his strokes as he had earlier, but he did set a demanding pace. Paige didn't seem to mind the slower speed, indicating her approval with short grunts and a few "good" 's or "like that" 's thrown in. For the first couple of minutes she didn't even moan and she hadn't returned her tongue to Phoebe's cunt since her orgasm began, but this didn't mean she was taking pleasure in the sex any less than before, it just meant she was concentrating harder on what was going on at her backdoor.

Phoebe had returned her tongue to its duties in Paige's muff after her brief detour to swallow Paul's cock. The flow of juices had subsided after Paige had her orgasm, but there was still more than enough left over for Phoebe to soak her taste buds in and the stream was beginning to pick up.

Paul's steady rhythm and Phoebe's magical tongue were beginning to have the desired effect on Paige as she built toward her second anally induced climax. Phoebe had already noticed the increased lubrication dripping from her sister's pussy and Paige had picked up her moaning where she left off previously, again timing her cries to coincide with Paul's downward thrusts. The only difference was that this time she had turned to look back over her left shoulder at Paul as he pumped away. With sweat coating her body in a light sheen and her hair plastered to her forehead Paige locked eyes with Paul and rocked back harder than ever as he slammed his cock home, the resultant slaps of flesh threatening to drown out her cries of passion.

Paul noticed the sweat covering Paige's body and causing her hair to stick to her head and he observed how loudly she was crying out as she thrust her hips back to meet his, but what he noted most of all was the look of total lust in her eyes as she looked back at him. He could see her desire for more, an almost tangible craving for him to fuck her ass harder, and he was beginning to feel the same way. Reaching deep inside he called on the last reserves of his strength, finding the energy somehow to increase his rate and carry Paige into the throes of another orgasm.

"ANNNHHHH! ANNNHHHH! OH! OH! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH FUCK!! CUMMMMINNGGG!!! I'M CUMMMMINNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!"

This time Paul powered straight through Paige's climax without stopping or even pausing for a break. He did have to slow down some as Paige's muscles clenched around his shaft, but that only lasted for a short time and then he was freed to continue plowing away. In virtually no time at all he was back up to full speed, his hips crashing into Paige and his balls smacking into her twat. Unless Phoebe had her tongue back in Paige's vagina, in which case he was hitting her nose as often as not.

As Paul returned to full speed so did Paige. She was in the zone and orgasms could come to her practically nonstop. It was all up to Paul now, all dependent on his stamina. Stamina that was waning, and waning fast. Paige's third orgasm struck with very little advance warning, the only way Paul even realized it was happening was from a brief tightening of Paige's muscles around his shaft and the silly smile that settled on her face. At first he thought Paige was doing it deliberately in an attempt to help him to his own climax, but when it happened again and he saw the grin widen as Paige's eyes closed he knew it for what it was.

Intentionally or not, the increase in friction provided by the constriction of Paige's asshole around his cock pushed him over the edge into an orgasm at long last. Without any thought he pulled out of Paige and announced his climax.

"I'm CUMMING! AAHHHRRRGGGGG!!!!"

Paige whipped around and lay flat on the bed with her head alongside Phoebe's, their feet pointed in opposite directions and her mouth open and her tongue waving like a bird's. Phoebe saw what her sister had in mind and opened hers as well, the two of them resembling a pair of nestlings waiting to be fed by their mother. Paul aimed his cock at the open mouths beneath him just as his orgasm struck and the first rope of cum shot out of him, striking Paige on the bridge of the nose and continuing on to finish on Phoebe's outstretched tongue. The second shot caught Paige's tongue and left cheek and he moved closer to the girls so he could direct his third shot straight into Phoebe's mouth and the fourth into Paige's. A final, weaker shot ended up on Phoebe's chin and she used her finger to gather it up and feed it to Paige. Paige repaid Phoebe by collecting the spunk on her nose and splitting it with her sister.

Pushing his way in between the two women Paul collapsed onto the bed and rolled over on his back. He watched as the sisters kissed each other gently, swapping a little bit of his cum back and forth until one or the other swallowed it down. When their supply was depleted they searched for more, their eyes falling on his well-used penis, followed quickly by their eager little mouths.

Neither Phoebe nor Paige were seriously trying to revive Paul for more cavorting, they were rewarding him for a job well done more than anything. And with not one but two talented tongues washing his shaft and balls Paul felt quite rewarded.

Paige and Phoebe continued sucking and licking Paul until both felt confident that they had covered every square centimeter of his penis many times over. At last they too fell back on the bed, exhaustion finally catching up to them. They lay like that for an indeterminate period of time before Phoebe lifted her head and glanced at the clock on her nightstand.

"Unnnhhh."

Paige lifted her head at Phoebe's sound of displeasure, "What? What is it?"

Phoebe jerked her head at the clock in answer before picking up the camcorder and turning it off. A sly grin appeared on her face as she thought about the contents of the tape in the device. Shaking her head she put those thoughts to the side, there would be plenty of time for that later.

For some reason it was only when Paige saw the time that she stopped to think of all the other demands her body required of her and this reminded her of several things she had not attended to in quite a few hours.

"I gotta pee."

Phoebe's thoughts were running along similar lines, "I'm hungry. Anybody else hungry?"

Paige got sidetracked, "Ooh, yeah. Me too! You got anything to eat up here sweetie?"

Phoebe shook her head no. Undeterred Paige got off the bed and started to pad over to the bedroom door, muttering softly "I bet we have some leftover Pizza in the fridge. Maybe some Chinese. Ooh and ice cream. And a shower. Definitely need a shower."

Phoebe joined her sister as the redhead reached the door and began to open it.

"Hold it."

The door came to a sudden stop and Paige stumbled back as her hand slipped off the doorknob. Phoebe turned to look back at Paul who was now standing at the end of the bed still fully nude, and still at nearly full staff, even after almost five hours of constant fucking.

Paige didn't catch on at first to what had happened and spent a few seconds trying to force the door to open further allowing them to exit the room, "Damn things stuck".

When Phoebe grabbed her arm Paige finally turned to look at her older sister, the pitch-haired girl gesturing with her head to the figure in the middle of the room. Now Paige looked over to Paul, his hands moving from their splayed position in front of his body to come to a rest on his hips and his foot beginning to tap impatiently on the area rug by Phoebe's bed.

Paige grinned widely at the sight and asked "Yesssss?", drawing the word out as she placed her own hands on her hips, mirroring Paul's posture.

Paul responded with a raised eyebrow then asked "Haven't you forgotten something?"

Paige paused as if considering, then answered, "No... I don't think so. Nope."

Glancing at Phoebe the redhead continued, "I'm hungry, I'll meet you downstairs." Then proceeded to orb herself out of the room. The blue and white lights had barely begun to dissolve before both remaining occupants began yelling for the youngest Halliwell, "PAIGE!" "PAIGE! You get your sweet ass back here this instant young lady!" this last in a rather unlady-like basso profundo.

The room filled with blue and white light again as Paige reversed the orb and settled back in the room.

"Oh for cryin' out loud. Can't a girl get some food around this place without people yelling at her all the time?"

"Forget that and change me back. C'mon, fun times over, let's get with the magic!"

Paige relented, "Oh all right spoilsport. I thought we could have some more fun after dinner."

It was Phoebe's turn to lift an eyebrow and with a look at her half-sister she said, "Haven't you had enough?"

Paige looked at the black-haired girl as if she'd grown a tail, "No such thing as enough when it comes to lesbian sex. Tell me you wouldn't join in if we continued playing after dinner."

Not deigning to respond, but also not denying the accusation, Phoebe muttered just loudly enough to be heard, "Slut."

Having been through it all many times before Paige returned the obligatory response, "Tramp."

Both girls broke out in laughter at the very familiar exchange, Phoebe giving Paige's rump a slap in the process. Paige let out a very sincere "OUCH!" and rubbed the abused spot to lessen the sting.

1...345678