Cheating Wife's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think a girl knows instinctively when she is ready to have her body explored. That moment will come at different ages for different girls and under different circumstances, but sooner or later it comes to all of them. The desire to be touched lovingly! The need to be touched sexually! The natural instinct of coupling that had been repressed so long finally reaches the boiling point and the girl is ready to take the next step. Ready to take it to the next level!

Back in the mid 50's, the next level, of course, was not going all the way with a guy! Back then, that would be too big of a jump in too short of a time. It would make the girl look easy. It could ruin her reputation if it got out! No girl wanted to be classified as easy! No guy wanted to marry a girl who had a reputation of being easy! In many minds, easy was simply another word for slut.

What it was back then was the girl deciding that she was ready to start the initial physical aspects of exploration by allowing the guy's bare skin, usually his hands, to touch her bare skin, usually her breasts. It was the first step in the physical aspects of exploration that eventually could possibly lead to full sexual intercourse, that is if the couple stayed together long enough. And Cin, obviously, here on that beach, was now ready for that next step, even though this was only her second real make out session! She felt the desire. She had the need. She felt all the right itches in all the right places. She could repress her natural inclinations no longer. Her nipples were rock hard. She was wet between her legs. And her breasts tingled at his touch. She was ready to have her naked breasts fondled by a man's hands and that man chosen was Hugh. The time chosen was right then. The place chosen was right there. She wanted, right then and there, for her bare breasts to be explored by Hugh's hands. She was ready to take it to the next level.

Cin doesn't know exactly when it happened. The evening seemingly became a blur. His hands were now massaging her breasts and it felt good. Moving each hand slowly over all of each of her breasts surface, kissing with tongues in contact all the while, they lay there on the sand, bodies in contact full length against each other, Hugh partially on top of her. Amidst this enjoyment of his hands fondling her breasts suddenly she felt one hand was now down on her bare knee. They were still kissing passionately. Their tongues were still working each other's mouths; his arm still around her shoulders and cupping one of her breasts, his thumb and finger casually caressing her nipple between them. The nipple almost ached in the hardness of its response to his touch. But now, there was something even more agonizing, more erotic, caused by the slowness of how his hand now moved its way up the inside of her bare thigh. She caught her breath as his hand worked its way under her shorts. He kissed her harder now. In a sucking motion with his mouth he brought her tongue back into his mouth so he could gently suck on it. Now his entire hand was well up under her shorts; well inside the leg and his finger was at the elastic band of the leg of her under pants. He paused momentarily.

All guys generally did, pausing slightly at this juncture hoping for some sort of signal from the girl that they could go ahead. That pause also gave the girl a chance to stop things right there for the night if she wished. It really did great things for the girl's reputation if it took a guy a couple more dates to finally get his hand inside her panties. Oh sure! He'd make two or three good attempts again after she said, "Stop! I think we'd better quit here." But he would end up respecting the girl's wishes, at least for that night. Cin knew full well what she should do. It was now her decision time.

But wait! They were not at a place and time in their lives where there would shortly be another date. At least not in the near future! Everything was now or never! In the morning, Cin would head back home. Hugh would finish the summer here at camp and then would go back to College, a long way away in another state. They might write! They might call! But they would not be together for a long, long time for that next step in the exploration process could occur. If they were to take it to the next step, it had to be now. Oh my God! What to do? Let's see! How could it hurt her reputation if she allowed him to go a bit further? They didn't have any common friends for him to tell, so she probably was safe in allowing anything to happen right here and now that she wanted to allow. He could slide his hand up into her panties and no one would ever be the wiser. If he took her panties off of her and more brazenly played with her nakedness right there in the moonlight, who would know? She might allow him to completely take off all of her remaining clothing, and she'd take his off as well. They'd lay there naked together in the moonlight on the beach. Who would ever know? Aren't these the things that romance movies are made of! What if she allowed him to take her virginity, right there in the sand, with nobody, except him and her, ever having any knowledge of what transpired that night? Was she ready for that? And if she did, who would ever know? Wasn't she completely safe in anything she allowed to transpire? How could anyone ever find out?

So, how far would he try to go? Or, better yet, still undecided, how far was she going to let him go? Her mind was a blur. She felt somewhat secure. She knew she shouldn't worry about him because, after all, he was a ministerial student. He wouldn't try to go too far. He would stop on his own. He would stop it from going too far. He was a Christian! He had morals and scruples. And this, kind of, was what she really was hoping for all along, wasn't it? This would be her camping event! This would be the story she could take home with her to regale her friends with if she wanted.

Now his finger was starting to move under the elastic band of her panty leg. She knew she should stop him, but it felt so wonderful. It felt so loving. It felt so natural. Now his finger had made contact with her pubic hair, and was slowly moving to find her vaginal lips and still she hesitated to stop him. When, suddenly, Providence, as it would several times more during her single years, stepped in to take the pressure off her. Providence stepped in to save Cin.

Just then a sound was heard from outside one of the buildings, back part way around the lake. It echoed across the corner of the lake in the stillness of the night. It was the bang of a cabin door shutting behind someone who was coming out. Someone was up and around! That late at night!

Startled, Hugh sat straight upright. He panicked! Quickly helping her to replaced her bra and pull down her shirt, and giving her a quick kiss goodnight, he warned her to be careful that no one saw her heading back to her cabin. In less than a moment, leaving her behind, he was gone into the darkness of the woods where he could work his way around to behind the boy's cabins. Adjusting her clothing, and tucking her shirt back into her shorts, Cin waited for a moment for her breathing to subside somewhat, and cautiously, carefully watching to be sure no one saw her, made her way back into her cabin. Being very careful to be very quiet, she got into her pajamas and slipped into her cot and under her covers. Looking around in the darkness as best she could, she could see no one awake or stirring. She felt sure no one had seen her, like they had Marcie. What a stupid girl Marcie was, Cin thought, confident that she had been more clever, much wiser, and more cunning than Marcie had. Marcie had been seen nude. How dumb! What a bitch!

Looking around again to be sure everyone was still asleep, she undid the buttons on her pajama top, and discretely wiggled her pajama bottoms down around her knees. Her hand found the nipple on her breast as her other hand covered her vagina. Slowly she circled her clitoris with her fingertips. Her natural wetness flowed and she smeared it all about her vagina, alternating the smearing with stimulating her clitoris and twirling her nipple between her thumb and finger. She fantasized about Hugh as she toyed with herself. In her fantasy they completed their coupling on the beach. As Hugh rolled over on top of her she climaxed hard. She tried to control herself as she thrashed about on her cot, the waves of her ecstasy pulsing through her. Finally, sexually spent, she buttoned her top and quickly drifted off to sleep. When she awoke in the morning she found that her pajama bottoms were still down around her knees.

The next day she discretely gave Hugh her address and phone number and asked him to call or write. He promised he would. She watched out of the rear window as her bus pulled out. Her last view of Hugh was him standing there at the camp entrance, waiving.

What a great experience it had been for her as she entered her senior year of high school! What a story it was to tell to her friends! She had debated for several weeks how much to tell them. None of her three best friends had experienced having their breasts fondled yet. She was the only one to have had her bra lifted and her bare breasts actually played with, right out in the open, by a guy! She was the only one who even had been French kissed. And, she was the only one whose tongue had been sucked by a guy. Finally, however, she had decided she shouldn't tell them about his hand moving inside her underpants. The rest was enough. She had been kissed and fondled passionately. She was all female! She was attractive to the opposite sex. Life was good!

For the next few months she would dream and fantasize about Hugh. She would lay in bed, on top of her covers, her door locked so mom wouldn't accidentally walk in on her. There, completely nude, she would masturbate while fantasizing about how that evening might have played out had they not been interrupted. She fantasized different scenarios. One time he was the aggressor and when she told him to, "Stop," he simply tore her shorts and panties off of her and pinning her down with his manly strength he took her roughly and thoroughly. She fantasized screaming and begging but to no avail. He would have his way with her until they were both exhausted. She reached her climax just as he entered her in that fantasy. Another time, she would be the aggressor. Hugh was not fast enough and so she took over that night, boldly pushing him down on his back, tearing off his shirt and yanking his jeans off his body. Of course Hugh was never wearing any underpants, so his erection just jumped out and stood straight up as he lay there naked from the waist down on the sand. Once he was naked she would move over on top of him. Grasping his erection to guide it into her, she would lower herself down very slowly and agonizingly onto his hardness. As he slid up into her she reached her climax, thanks to the rhythm of her finger working her clitoris as she played out this fantasy. In her imagination, it was his erection that was penetrating her. It was his erection that was bringing her to climax each time.

Thinking and fantasizing and masturbating she waited for Hugh to write or call. He never did.

Between her senior year high school and first year of college, Cin got a job at a summer camp as a counselor. It was an eight week camping session that started with the last week in June and ended about 2 weeks before Labor Day. The camp belonged to the local YMCA, but the campers were both boys and girls, age 15 and under. Having earned all her water safety designations, Cin was put in charge of the camps swimming beach area. One of the other counselors, Leo, took an immediately liking to Cin. Well, after all, she was almost always in her bathing suit during the daytime hours. And even though the one-piece bathing suits of those years did little to emphasize a girl's figure, she looked wonderful. Leo stood almost six feet tall, was dark complexioned, had broad shoulders and probably was of Arabic ancestry a couple generations removed. And Cin, being 100% woman, could not help but notice a great bulge in the front of his bathing suit. Leo also wore his suit most of the day as he was in charge of the other part of the waterfront, the boating area. So that bulge caught her attention every now and then as they worked through each camp day. She caught herself looking at it much too often, and would silently rebuke herself for thinking those thoughts! This was, after all, a Christian Association camp!

The camp had supervised boating in the form of two Sunfish-type sailing boats, three rowboats, and two canoes. Leo's job was to make sure the campers were trained in the proper use of the boats, stayed within the assigned boating areas when out on the lake, and wore their life jackets at all times. He also went out and retrieved them if they got into any trouble out on the water. He was good with kids. That he liked kids showed. Cin could see that. He would be a great father some day, she surmised. The big problem with Leo, however, was that when it came to girls, obviously Leo was very, very shy. Much too shy to suit Cin!

"What a waste," she often thought to herself. "Here is a good looking, loves kids, really decent guy, and obviously well equipped, and he is shy. What a waste!"

Years later, when reflecting on her camping weeks with Leo, Cin would lament. "If only I knew about boys at that time with Leo, what I would learn about them by my junior year of college, that summer would have been a lot more fun." By the end of her college junior year Cin possessed much more confidence in romantically dealing with boys, not to mention having actually grasped and jacked off a couple of bare cocks by then. But that was not to be for her camping session with Leo and so she had to settle for throwing out some hints, paying him a lot of attention and compliments, and hoping he'd make some kind of romantic move before their camping sessions ended.

It was the last week of their summer camp, not unlike what had gone on the summer before with Hugh, when Leo finally woke up. Or should I say when Leo finally got his courage up. One evening after dinner he asked her if she'd like to accompany him to the waterfront docks to make sure the boats were secure for the night. Cin jumped at the opportunity. None of the other male staff at camp held much promise, and so she had five days left to get something romantic going with Leo to avoid the summer being a total loss.

Down on the docks they tested each boat's rope to be sure the boat was secure and checked to be sure the life jackets were tucked away properly. When they were finished, they noticed the evening campfire was starting. Campfire was a daily evening event with the kids singing, marshmallows being toasted, ghost stories being told, and each kid would finally run down enough to get them into bed for the night. Technically Cin and Leo's day was done when the campfire started each evening, their last official duty of the day being dining room monitors while the kids ate dinner. They usually went to the campfire with everyone else, however, because there really wasn't much else to do. Their evening's freedom from campfire duties, while most other counselors had to be there, came about because they put in a longer work day each day at the waterfront, with fewer breaks during the day. So this night Cin and Leo stayed down by the boats, somewhat out of sight of the campfire. Standing on the docks they could be seen by the campfire participants, but if they sat down on the sandy beach, they were low enough that they were no longer in view. So they sat on the sand.

Cin sat down first and Leo sat next to her. Cin moved over closer to Leo. Leo looked surprisingly at her, so Cin remarked, "It's a little bit cool," and gave a slight shiver. Well it was an August night and in no way was it at all cool. Cin knew that, and hopefully Leo would pick up on it too. He did. Moving even closer to her he put his arm around her. That was enough. In a moment she was in his arms locked in an embrace, her mouth tightly pressing against his. They kissed a few times without speaking. She put her head on his shoulder for a while as they gazed at the moon that was now coming into full view. They kissed some more. Now Cin ever so slightly parted her lips, inviting his tongue. It didn't happen. The evening ended with just the kissing.

Four days left! The next evening they went to check on the boats again. This time, after they had finished their boat check, there was no hesitation. They were in each others arms quickly as they sat on the sand. "Hey, would you like to go for a canoe ride," Leo asked.

"I'd love it," Cin responded. She knew that would get them well away from the camp and the chance that someone might come walking down to the waterfront area.

"Okay, come on!"

They walked to the far dock, the furthest one from the campfire participant's view where the canoes were moored. Leo untied one canoe, they got their life jackets on, a camp rule anytime, and Leo slowly paddled away from the dock. Paddling the canoe over the buoy ropes that marked off some of the boating area limits, Leo guided the canoe around the corner of the lake, now completely out of sight of the camp. He paddled smoothly, working their way around the perimeter of the lake. Cin wondered if he was ever going to stop the damn thing and start making out. After all that's the only reason she had come along on the canoe ride. She didn't even like canoes! She didn't trust them. Too tipsy! Too unstable! She just wanted a chance to make out with Leo!

Finally, he brought the canoe ashore part way around the lake from the camp in a small cove. It was not a large lake, maybe a two hundred yards across, but the cove dipped back away from the main lake enough that it screened them from the camp's view. They got out of the canoe and immediately he took her in his arms and began kissing her. This time as she parted her lips discretely he took the clue and slowly worked his tongue around the opening she had created for him. He obviously had made out with other girls as he knew something about French Kissing. She opened her lips more and his tongue entered her mouth, exploring the inside seductively.

"Finally," she thought to herself, "we are making some progress!" They had a wonderful make-out session for more than an hour arriving back a the camps docks.

It was the last night of her summer job, however, before it happened. That night they took a rowboat out instead of a canoe. They were on the center seat of the boat making out when his hand found Cin's breast through her clothing. She didn't object, and so his other hand quickly found her other breast. She could feel him squeezing and kneading her breasts as they kissed. She wanted to reach down and feel that bulge in his jeans, the same bulge that so often during the summer had shown so blatantly in his bathing suit. But she didn't dare. Girls just didn't make that kind of first move. That kind of thing ruined their reputation. She wanted him to reach down and touch her pussy through her clothing. If he did that, she reasoned, it would not be too bold for her to reach down and grasp that bulge in his clothing. So she kissed and waited.

But it never happened. He never tried to reach under her shirt, let alone try to touch between her legs. And so that interesting bulge between his legs went unexplored by Cin's hand. But Cin went home from camp grateful, at least, for what little romance she had enjoyed with Leo during that last week of camp. At least her summer was not a total bust!

The first year of college was not easy for Cin. Oh, it was not the classes she took, nor the homework load. It was the commuting she had to do.

Her father had died suddenly when she was in the ninth grade, leaving it to her mother to support the family. To do that her mother needed to go back to school to get a degree, which she was doing evenings and summers. But, that meant that at the time Cin entered college they were still a long way from getting back on their feet, financially speaking. There simply was not the money available to allow Cin to both go to college and to live on campus. The financial burden was too great. Fortunately they lived just adjacent to a college town. So she lived at home and commuted each day to her classes. That meant taking two buses each way each day. Not a pleasant way to go to college. Most important, however, living off campus severely handicapped any dating opportunities for her. Back then few guys living on campus had automobiles, especially freshman and sophomore guys. But Cin gutted it out and got pretty good grades. And she held down a part time job as well.