Choose!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn then," Steve said reaching over to the pile and drawing the card there. "Move backwards four spaces or undo a transformation on yourself." Looking down on the board he smiled as he moved his piece backwards four spaces. "Guess I'll be winning this game right quick."

"Ya if you get five transformation cards," Alli said reaching for her card. "Otherwise you're going to be wasting a lot of turns." She held her card up which showed a big one. "Sorry Jill, but every little bit helps in this game." She said taking her piece and moving it forward a space.

Trevor reached down and selected a card, "Move forward 3 spaces or choose a transformation." Looking at the card, Trevor shrugged, "Well don't want to be in the spot that Steve's in so I'll take my first transformation card." Everyone looked down as a transformation card appeared and Trevor placed his move card on the discard pile and drew the transformation card. His friends watched as Trevor's eyebrows scrunched together and he appeared confused.

"Well, what does it say?" Alli asked.

"Uh, well it just says, 'Height Shrink 2x' on it." Trevor said showing the rest of the group. "I have no idea what it means thou-"

All eyes were on Trevor as his body seemed to lurch before his head began to sink lower and lower into his shirt. All his friends were ignoring his cries of shock as they sat stunned, his feet raising up off the ground carrying his shoes with them. Seconds later his shoes fell from what appeared to be smaller feet, his socks too failing to remain tight against his ankles which had long since disappeared into his jeans. His arms had all but disappeared with the voluminous confines of what was once a T-shirt but now looked like it was a dress with only Trevor's hands appearing from the sleeves.

It was Jill who finally broke out of the stupor of staring at her friend and got up from her chair to pull the shirt up to determine the fate of her friend. Sitting on the chair, jeans and boxers being held up by smaller hands was Trevor, only a much smaller version. "OH MY GOD! YOU SHRUNK!"

"No shit!" Trevor yelled, his voice that much quieter at his smaller size. "It's everything I can do to stay decent right now."

"Decent is the least of your worries." Alli said from across the table. "You're like really tiny Trevor. Never thought I'd say this but you've got to be like-"

"Three feet tall!" Steve blurted out. "Oh my God he's three feet tall. Trevor you shrunk to half your size. That's what the card meant."

Trevor looked around at his group of friends and saw he still had the transformation card in his hand. Shaking his head in anger he jumped off the chair, and noticed that his eyes now barely reached the top of the table. The rest of the room seemed to loom around him, his vision and balance that much more obscured by his new viewpoint. "Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm fucking done." With purpose he began to stride across the room, holding his ridiculously large pants, easily the size of him now, up to this armpits Trevor made his way to the door.

"Wait!" Jill yelled out to him, causing Trevor to stop for a moment.

"Why should I wait? I am not playing this anymore. I'm done and when I leave I'll be back to normal."

"No, that's what I'm trying to say." Jill said dropping his shirt on the chair and reaching down to pick up the instruction booklet. On the back of the booklet, in red lettering new words were forming before their eyes:

"All players must complete the game once it has begun. If a player refuses to continue, that player's turn is automatically taken and the result performed regardless of their choice to remain playing. All transformations can only be reversed at the completion of the game."

"So even if I leave," Trevor said with a sigh, "This thing is going to take my turn for me. So I could get even smaller, or worse."

"Looks like it," Steve said echoing Trevor's sigh, "sorry man."

Steeling himself, Trevor hiked up his jeans and walked back towards the group and struggled to climb up into the chair which now stood at roughly shoulder height. He had to pull himself up into the chair, but to do so Trevor knew he was going to lose his grip on his jeans. With an exclamation of frustration Trevor let his jeans and boxer fall to the floor as he pulled his naked three-foot frame up into the chair. Looking around he saw slight shock in the faces of Alli and Steve, but in Jill's eyes, Jill looked almost excited.

"You look adorable that small." Jill said with a huge grin on her face as she set the book down on the table. "Looks like you'll have to stand to see over the edge of the table though. Let me know if you need help getting the cards." She then held up her card and read it, "Move forward eight spaces or choose two transformations."

Jill set the card on the discard pile and moved her piece the eight spaces, which got a grunt from Alli, "Not willing to try it out yourself?"

"No, I just don't want to be stuck on this space the whole game." Jill said gesturing to Steve to take his turn.

Steve drew his card and sighed, "Move forward ten spaces or backwards one space and a player of your choice draws a transformation card." With a shrug he continued, "And since I can't go forward, looks like I have to go backwards and knock Jill back to the start, so I guess she can get a transformation card as a consolation prize."

"Guess you didn't escape scot free." Alli said as Jill reached forward and drew the transformation card that appeared.

Jill read it aloud for everyone, her eyes wide, "Vagina shrink 1.5x."

"Woah! What the heck is that?" Alli said standing up in her chair just as Jill began to squirm in her own. "That's just weird!"

"It feels weird too," Jill said crossing her legs and rubbing them together. Despite her best efforts a small moan escaped from her lips as she soon stopped shortly thereafter.

The group looked to Jill for a few moments before Alli asked the obvious question, "Well you going to see what it looks like?"

"Oh it's definitely smaller," she paused for a second, "and tighter."

"Maybe you can fit Trevor now." Steve said with a chuckle.

"Not funny man, I'm still just as big where it counts." Trevor said, gesturing to his cock. It was bizarre to him that it remained the same size despite his smaller stature. He was also painfully aware that his dick was on display, and it was slowly growing erect at Jill's display. He hoped that Jill wouldn't notice. But on the other hand he wasn't so sure Steve was all that wrong in his guess either.

"Well, maybe we'll find that out," Jill said with a mischievous smile. "Now Alli it's your turn, I believe."

"Fine, guess we should just get this over with," she said hesitantly reaching for her next card. "Alright I got another eight." Looking over at Jill she shrugged, "Guess this game wants us to be together since we've drawn the same thing two turns in a row."

"Well you going to do the opposite of what I did again?"

"No, this time I think you had the right idea." Alli said moving her piece forward eight spaces. "No time to panic yet I only need five."

"Um...I hate to ask this, but could you pass me a card Alli," Trevor said sheepishly from where he was standing on top of the chair. Even standing his arms couldn't reach the board where the move cards were appearing. The blush that rose to his lips he knew he shouldn't be ashamed of, and yet suddenly asking the shortest person in the room for a card was tough on his ego. Well she's not the shortest anymore is she, he thought but quickly dismissed it as she handed him the card. "Move forward twelve spaces or look through the transformation deck for a transformation of your choice."

"Hey maybe there's something in there to reverse that last one." Steve piped up.

"And then again maybe there isn't." Trevor said looking at the board. "I'll go forward twelve please."

"Aww, well I guess you can do that if you want to be a party pooper." Jill said reaching down to move his piece forward the spaces and put his card back on the discard pile.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Trevor asked.

"You can't tell me you didn't get a rush from the change." Jill said staring down Trevor's smaller body. "I

have no problem saying that it was extremely erotic feeling my pussy clench up and become smaller, tighter, more compact and sensitive." She winked at Trevor, "I can't imagine what that would have felt like all over my body."

"I was kinda freaking out at the time," Trevor said, "didn't really have the time to focus on how good it felt." But it did feel amazing, he reminded himself despite the fact he was trying to forget that part. The supernatural and unreal aspect of him shrinking coupled with the warmth and feeling of pure bliss that he felt envelope his body as he shrunk were two things Trevor was having a hard time consolidating within his mind.

"If that's how you feel," Jill said with a shrug as she drew her next card, "Guess I'm sorry for bringing it up." Looking at her card though she smiled, "Although looks like I'm right back in it. Move forward ten spaces please."

"I thought that would set you back a little moving you back to the start, but guess not." Steve smiled, "but maybe I'll get some transformations now." Steve said drawing his next card. "Well would you look at that, move forward five spaces or draw two transformations keeping one and discarding the other."

"You gonna roll the dice honey?" Alli asked.

"Ya sure why not, I'll take my chances." Steve said reaching towards the transformation cards where two had already appeared at the top of the deck. Taking the two cards, Steve laughed as he put one immediately in the discard pile and turned the other one around for everyone to see. "So it was either this or end up tiny like Trevor. No offense buddy but I like being able to sit in my chair."

"Careful what you wish for," Jill said looking at the card, "With a butt that's twice as big you might be overflowing the chair in a second."

"Nah, I doubt it," Alli said looking at Steve, "He's got a skinny ass. Even if it was twice as big it'll probably do him some good."

"Glad my ass is the subject of conversation, but can we just-" His voice cut off as a shiver travelled down his spine and quickly he was undoing the belt around his waist. No one questioned him, although everyone looked on as his body rose just slightly higher atop the chair. More and more flesh formed underneath him, his body finishing its slight rise only moments later. "Woah, that is intense isn't it."

"Told you." Jill said smirking.

"Stand up so I can see!" Alli said causing Steve to sigh with resignation.

"Might as well get this over with," he said standing. "What's the damage Trevor?"

To Trevor it was like staring at his best friend, only instead of having a man's body from the waist down, it was as if someone had transplanted a female idol's butt onto his friend. The jeans Steve was wearing were stretched tight across his now definitely heart-shaped ass with much more roundness than most men would ever want to have. "To tell you the truth man, Alli might be a little jealous, and Jill probably has some competition."

"Seriously! Man, I was hoping it wouldn't be that bad."

"Well I can see why you unbuttoned your jeans, that looks like it's a pretty tight fit."

"It is, it's almost like my hips got a little wider too." Steve said before he sat back down. "Alright I've got one down, only four more to go."

"Well I guess I'm the only hold out." Alli said as she reached for her card. "If it's a transformation option I'll do it."

"Bold words." Jill said.

"Ya and it looks like I'm going to eat them." Alli said as she showed everyone the big eight on her card.

"Guess that means two transformation cards for me."

"Maybe I won't be the shortest one anymore." Trevor said looking up at Alli as she reached for the two transformation cards that appeared.

She took them and a huge smile crept onto her face. She laid down her first card to show everyone, "Jill is familiar with this one since it's a 'vagina shrink 1.5x' like what she has." Alli had to pause for a second, her body squirming a little as the change took effect. Her face flushed and her legs ground together the same as Jill's had minutes earlier, but instead of simply playing her second card she stood up and threw her shirt off over her head.

"What are you doing?" Steve asked curious.

"I'm getting ready for the next transformation," Alli said shimmying out of her yoga pants. She had them down around her ankles before her whole body seemed to vibrate. A low moan escaped from Alli's mouth as her underwear clad body seemed to pulse and grow larger. Despite her best efforts she couldn't remove either her panties or her bra, which burst from her steadily swelling form. She desperately tried to cover herself, but as soon as her hand touched the nakedness between her legs she gave up on decency. From where everyone else was watching the now seven-and-a-half-foot tall woman was now desperately trying not to finger herself openly in front of her friends.

Trevor would have thought that a seven-and-a-half-foot girl would have been able to fit more than just a finger into her dripping slit, but then he remembered her other card and instead tried to come to grips with the fact that Alli was no longer her old five foot even, but instead was practically a basketball superstar if the card on the table was accurate. She made Jill and Steve look small in comparison, but to Trevor, Alli was nearly three times his size, and he couldn't help but feel...inadequate.

"That felt AMAZING!" Alli said beaming, as she sunk to her knees, both hands in front of her body and between her legs as she knelt forward. "Who's the shortest now?"

"That would still be me." Trevor said quietly from his spot next to her.

"Oh don't worry Trevor. I can't wait until you're small enough that I can just fit you in there." She said licking her lips.

"Hey! I'm right here you know." Steve said incredulously looking up at Alli.

"Oh I know honey," Alli said reaching over to pat his head with her hand. "I just, well I got so...hot from the growth. I mean when I am I ever going to get the chance to do something like that again?"

"I didn't know you had such a giantess streak in you." Jill said from her chair opposite Alli. "Maybe you and I do have more in common."

The two girls laughed a little and Trevor looked to Steve with a worried expression, "Dude I think we're in over our heads."

"Oh we're just teasing." Jill said with a smile. "Now here's your card Trevor."

"Alright, well it says move forward ten spaces or backwards one space and a player of your choice draws a transformation card."

"So you want me to grow again?" Alli said excitedly.

"No, I'll just take my ten spaces." Trevor said. "And hang out next to my friend Steve here."

Jill smiled as she finished moving Trevor's piece and then grabbed her own card. She turned it to show the group a five and then smiled. "I think it's time to embrace the game and take my chances like Steve did."

"Aww, I want to be the biggest still," Alli said, "I hope you don't get to grow bigger."

"That's what I'm hoping for." Jill said drawing the two cards and sighing. "Well I drew a 'butt shrink 1.5x' and a 'penis grow 2x', lame" With a shrug she put the shrink card back on the pile. "I like my butt, so I'll take this one since it won't do anything."

"No fair," Steve said pointing.

"What would you really want to see me-"

All eyes turned as Jill suddenly gasped and closed her eyes. We all knew by now this was the familiar look of the transformation taking effect. But Jill was a woman, a woman now leaning back in her chair as something began to bulge at the front of her pants. Not very noticeable if you weren't looking for it, but with Jill's legs splayed to the sides it was there for all her friends to see.

It was over shortly as all the transformations were, but unlike last time Jill stood up once she got her legs underneath her and turned away from the group. The sound of Jill undoing her fly and pulling her pants forward was then punctuated by a shout of surprise, "I'VE GOT A DICK! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

"Wait, what?" Alli said leaning forward. "Let me see!"

"No way!" Jill shouted turning around to stare at the rest of them. She had already hastily thrust her shirt down as far as it would go into the front of her pants and zipped them back up to hide the bulge everyone had seen earlier. It wasn't doing her all that much good, but Jill was on a rampage. "Give me those instructions. Where the hell does it-oh come on." She groaned as she held up the final page. Underneath where it had stated everyone couldn't leave it now had new text.

Frustrated Jill tossed the instructions to Alli who read them to herself and her eyes went wide. Looking around at both Trevor and Steve she said, "It says that if any player draws a card for a particular part that they do not own, the player will grow one equal in size to the smallest of any other player in the game. This rule is a hold over taken from Arguments & Alterations to ensure all players enjoy the optimum experience."

"So basically-"

"Yes Steve," Jill said her anger seemed to have gone out of her replaced by an emotion that bordered between embarrassed and anxious. "I've got a dick that's the size of Trevor's now." She pondered that thought for a moment before a smirk reached her lips, "Unless it's yours that I've got."

Everyone but Steve burst out laughing. Until Alli piped up, "Oh you'd know if it was Steve's, no offense Trevor."

"Thanks babe," Steve said reaching for the card that just popped up for him, "But since I need some transforms I guess I'll turn this card in for that." He put the card down and showed the group that it said, "Move forward 3 spaces or Choose a transformation." As he said it he reached down and picked up the transformation card and groaned, "You've got to be kidding me!" He threw the card down on the table as everyone saw it read "Penis shrink 1.5x."

"Now that's karma!" Jill laughed. Everyone turned to Steve who just nodded in agreement and sighed. "Now there's no way you're not the smallest cock at the table." Jill pointed out.

"Now you're probably right," Steve sighed looking down to find his girlfriend only to remember she's taller than he is now.

"Don't worry babe, you're probably still big enough for me," Alli said as she took her card. "Choose: A player may choose to either take all changes from one player to themselves or swap their location on the board with another player." Looking at the board she scrunched her face up and glanced up at Jill, "Us girls have to stick together so I'll swap places with her."

"But if you swapped with me you'd be closer to the goal." Trevor said.

"But so would you," Alli smiled, "and we can't have you getting rid of your cuteness so quickly."

"Fine, I guess. Just grab me a card would you." Trevor said watching Alli reach across the table easily and grab him a card. "Seven so I'll take the spaces."

"Alright, guess I'm up then," Jill said as Trevor's piece moved along the board. "I got a seven too so I'll move the full spaces as well."

"Alright my turn then," Steve reached over, "Alright it's a twelve, so since I can't move twelve spaces I guess I'll take a look through the deck and find a card." Suddenly it looked like Steve's face blanked out and he a second later he was back with a grin on his face. "I found the card I was looking for."

As he tossed it onto the table he relaxed backwards into his chair, and spread his legs a little as everyone read the "penis grow 2x" written on the card. Alli turned back to her boyfriend and saw the bulge of his pants growing and couldn't help but lick her lips seductively.