Choose!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now who's the biggest?" Steve grinned.

"I can't wait to see it," Alli said taking her card, "It's a ten so I guess I'll go forward the spaces."

"Alright here's to a better card," Trevor said as Alli handed him another. "It's an eight."

"You should do the transforms," Jill said, "I really want to see what will happen."

"Ya you should totally try it out, maybe you'll fix yourself." Alli chimed in.

With a sigh, Trevor caved, "fine show me what I got for transforms." He reached up and grabbed the two cards Alli handed him, her face eager to see the results, "Well, this should be interesting." He turned to Jill, "I'll be joining you in the shared gender department I guess." He put the cards on the table to show "breasts grow 1.5x" and "vagina grow 1.5x." Looking at Alli, "So I guess that means I'm going to get your breasts-" he was cut off as a warmth spread across his chest and he looked down to see his nipples swelling along with the flesh behind them. Even though Alli's breasts looked small on a normal sized girl, to Trevor they looked huge compared to his normally flat chest. But that wasn't what really floored him. It was the intense shock of pleasure right below his balls that got his attention as he put two and two together.

Tentatively he reached his hand below his balls and felt the hot moist slit between his legs and shivered. Even lightly brushing it caused him to nearly go weak at the knees. "Yep it'll do that," Jill chuckled at his reaction. "I'll show you some tricks later. I can't imagine how much fun they'll be with a miniature girl."

"No molesting him just because he's tiny," Alli wagged her finger at Jill. "At least not without me."

"Alright can we get a move on girls," Steve said with a smug look on his face, being the only true male left.

"Oh don't be jealous," Jill said as she drew her card, "Five so I'll move forward the spaces."

"Alright," Steve reached for a card, "A one, well Alli said it earlier. Every little bit helps."

"I did say that, but you might have wanted to keep that card in case someone does something you don't want," Alli smirked as she read her own card. "But I think you'll like this. See I drew an eleven which says: Move forward 11 spaces or choose a transformation already in play to occur for all players. Since I can't move eleven spaces, why don't I choose that 'penis grow 2x' card of yours to apply to everyone."

Steve was grinning ear to ear when suddenly Jill slammed her hand down on the table, "Not so fast. I'm using my negate card on Steve, so he doesn't get the transform."

"What?"

"Yep now you'll be the smallest again." Jill grinned, "Well except Alli who will be your size now." Was all Jill could manage to get out before she had to pull hard on her pants to get them down around her waist. Although no one was paying attention to her since they could see the same a lot easier on the naked Trevor whose cock was growing to be roughly a sixth of his height flaccid. His balls rested heavily on his thighs, and at his size his cock head reached his knees sitting. At two inches across it was rather thick as well, but not as thick as the one Alli was currently sporting. She was probably about five inches soft, and a little over two inches in thickness, which was exactly what everyone now knew Steve was sporting.

"Well that was exciting," Jill said as she sat back down in her chair, an obscene bulge in her panties. She hadn't been able to get her pants zipped up over the bulge, so they lay discarded to the side.

"At least you can stand with yours," Trevor laughed a little, "Mine weighs as much as one of my legs probably." He reached for the card Alli handed him and nearly leapt out of the chair, "It's a four that means I can undo my 'height shrink 2x' card!" With glee he reached the card and tossed it towards the center of the board and immediately felt a sense of vertigo wash over him.

"Aw, now he's not so cute anymore."

"Speak for yourself Jill," Alli grinned, "you're all still tiny to me."

"Well maybe I can fix that," Jill said taking her next card and taking one last glance at the now normal sized Trevor, who despite being his old size hadn't bothered to put any clothes back on. "But I think I should punish Trevor for growing back to normal size." She revealed that the card she had drawn was a "Choose" card and with a finger she pointed at Trevor, "Hand over the cards Trevor."

"Fine by me," He said handing them over, "glad to be rid of these girl parts, they're still a little weird."

"Or you just want to see more of my big breasts," Jill said as she gasped. To everyone it looked like the breath stayed in her lungs as the front of her blouse pushed out further and further. A button came undone, and fell into her lap as her bra began to overflow with flesh. Reaching behind her she quickly unhooked it, and pulled it from beneath her blouse letting her nipples tent the fabric.

"They're just boobs guys," Alli rolled her eyes, "you're probably what, an F - cup now?"

"About that." Jill nodded her cheeks flush. "And the plumbing downstairs is fixed now so I can take that tool of yours."

"But why am I not changing too?" Trevor said holding his small breasts in his hands.

Red lettering appeared on the instruction booklet and he groaned anticipating what it would say. Alli reached for it and read it aloud, "All changes once gained stay even if the card has been taken as a result of the Choose card."

"Great," Trevor rolled his eyes.

"Still the only guy here," Steve grinned grabbing a card, "Oh look a four, I know what I'm going to do with this." He reached forward and threw his penis shrink card back to the game board and groaned as his cock began to travel down his legs. Even with his jeans unbuttoned from his bigger ass, the cock was still visible as it was growing close to eight inches in length.

"Jesus Steve it's as big soft as it usually is hard." Alli grinned. "Maybe you'll be big enough for a girl like me now."

"I'm sure I'm more than big enough," Steve chuckled, as Alli took her card. "It's a five so pick two and discard one." She grabbed her cards and a grin split her face from ear to ear. "Feast your eyes tinies, I'm about to get a whole lot bigger."

The group saw her toss away a "muscle growth 1.5x" but saw that she kept a "height 2x" card and scrambled back away from the table. A moan erupted from Alli, her hands this time not even bothering to follow her instructions not to finger herself as they plunged deep inside her. It felt like she was having an orgasm throughout her whole body as it swelled larger and larger. There was a loud snap as the chair she had been using buckled under her weight, her body surging across the floor. With a loud yell she felt her pussy clench and a real orgasm ended her growth, her fingers finally pulling free drenched in juices.

"Jesus Alli!" Jill gasped.

Alli opened her eyes and noticed how far away everything seemed. Even seated she was taller than everyone there. She had to know what it was like to stand up, and crawling to her feet realized that her head was only a foot away from the lofted ceiling. "Holy shit I'm tall!"

"That's an understatement," Trevor said still staring up at Alli and marveling that he had to look up to see her waist.

"I feel amazing!" Alli laughed, her voice booming. She leaned down and saw Steve was staring at her his eyes wide. "Aw Steve, I don't think you're big enough anymore, but don't worry, you're probably tall enough."

Steve blushed furiously as he tore his eyes away from his giantess girlfriend, who had just returned to a sitting position.

"Alright to keep things going." Trevor said still glancing at Alli who was comparing her hand with Steve's whole body. "I got an eleven so I'll move the spaces. Your turn Jill."

"So I got a four but I don't want to give anything up since I have all the transforms I need to win."

"Guess it's my turn then," Steve said glancing towards Alli with a little worry she was going to grab him or something. "I need the transforms so I'll turn in this three for a transform." He shrugged when he read the card, "Guess I'm joining you all in the dual sex club," as he tossed the "vagina grow 1.5x" on the table. Immediately he sat up straight as everyone knew his vagina was coming in and he blushed furiously.

"Why don't you take those pants off and I can show you how big these fingers really are Steve." Alli chuckled before drawing her card. "And I got another two which isn't going to help me much so I'll draw another card." She reached down and delicately drew a card only to groan, "Of course it's a one. I guess I'll keep it in case someone tries to shrink me."

"Spoken like a true giantess," Jill smirked.

"Looks like I got a three, so guess I'll go for another transform card." Trevor said bringing them back to the game. "And I guess I'll be joining Steve in the Kardashian department." He put the "butt grow 2x" card down in front of him and his friends watched as his body slowly rose a little in the chair. The flesh piling up behind him until he could almost feel it spilling out of the sides of the chair.

"Don't look now Alli, but Trevor has more curves than you," Jill pointed as Alli huffed, "And now that I just got an eleven I'm one space away from winning."

"Pretty sure you need to hit it exactly," Steve smirked, "and getting a one might be tough, but you never know." He drew his card and groaned, "Wouldn't you know it's exactly what I need to win. But since it's a seven I guess I'll go four and make Trevor draw a transform card since he's got the least."

"Great," Trevor said reaching for the pile. "Well here's a new one, I always hated going to the gym and now I won't have to." He placed the card down in front of him and everyone saw it was a "muscles grow 1.5x" card. The burning sensation returned to his body and Trevor felt like he had just run a marathon. Instead of the pleasant feeling from the other grows he'd experienced, this one was sheer exhaustion. He closed his eyes, fighting back the burning, when all of a sudden it stopped.

"Wow, Trevor you look good."

He heard Jill's voice and opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was his thighs, and their clear musculature. Looking down further he saw that he had clearly defined abs, and even his arms had definition to them. Although he knew he wasn't quite as big as Steve, he certainly was more fit than he'd ever been in his life, and the energy he felt was amazing.

"I want one of those cards next," Alli smiled drawing her move card. "Another two, fine I'll take the spaces I learned my lesson last time."

"I mean what are the chances that happens twice in a row," Steve smiled up at Alli.

"Doesn't matter I'm not doing it." Alli said then snapped her fingers, "Hey, earth to Trevor, it's your turn. Stop admiring your muscles and play."

Trevor flushed, and quickly reached for a card as his hands stopped exploring his abs, "Well it's another eleven that I can't use the spaces for, so..." his voice trailed off as he looked at the cards on the table. "I guess I'll choose for us all to experience the 'vagina grow 1.5x' card again. Especially since we're all packing so much cock at the moment."

No sooner were the words out of his mouth when the entire room erupted in moaning for a few long seconds. When it was over each of them had fully flushed cheeks and Steve was struggling to keep his erection down. No one else had the same problem, except for Jill whose panties couldn't contain her erect cock and just shred to pieces. This gave everyone a view of her swollen pussy lips which jutted out from between her legs just a little.

"That's quite the intense feeling," Jill gasped reaching for a card, "I nearly came right there, but since I drew a twelve I guess I'll look for a card in the deck." Her eyes blanked out just like Steve's had earlier until she pulled a card from the deck and played it in front of her with a smile. "You're not going to be the only giantess in the room now." Jill smiled up at Alli as she revealed her "height grow 2x" card.

"Sorry to disappoint you Jill," Alli said tossing her negate card on the table, "But I like being the only big girl here."

"I thought you said we girls need to stick together," Jill whined seeing her card move to the discard pile.

"I did, but that doesn't mean we have to be equals," Alli grinned as Steve reached for a card.

"No fighting girls- damn it, it's a four." Steve looked dejected back at the board and moved his character back four spaces.

"My turn," Alli reached down and drew her card, "Gah, one away guess I'll take two transform cards from this eight." As she drew her cards she shot a glare at Jill, "It's your fault I got this, if you hadn't made me use that card last turn I would still be this big." She revealed a "height shrink 1.5x" and a "vagina grow 2x" card.

"You're still going to be, what, ten feet tall?" Steve said.

"Ya but it's not enou-" Her voice was cut off as the transforms hit and her enormous stature shrunk down to simply huge. But Steve who was still staring practically at her crotch, watched as the lips of her pussy swelled outwards massively. Where Jill's simply looked swollen, Alli's looked like the area between her thighs wasn't enough space for her larger lips which even pushed against her cock a little.

"Now that's a full bloom," Jill laughed. "Careful Steve you might get stuck in there, and I don't mean your cock."

"Very funny Jill," Steve said shaking his head. "Take your turn Trevor."

"Great, moving backwards again," Trevor complained as he revealed the four.

"My turn then," Jill said happily. "And a ten. I'll go backwards one and give Trevor another transform card."

"You love doing that don't you," Trevor said reaching for the deck.

"You are fun to pick on."

"Alright well I got a 'Breast shrink 2x' card. Guess I'm back to being flat chested." Sure enough his small breasts shrunk back into his frame yielding only hard pecs beneath.

Steve reached over and drew his card and rolled his eyes, "Alright another perfect card, but I'm one transform short so I guess I'll go five out of the seven and give myself a transform since I have the least." He reached into the deck and when he pulled it out he smiled, "Guess big runs deep in this relationship, babe." He put down the "height 1.5x" card and didn't even bother to remove his clothes as he began to grow. Within seconds his shirt was shredded, and moments later his massive waist and legs burst through the jeans he was wearing. When he finally stopped growing he still had to look up to see Alli, but now it was only a few inches and not feet of difference at his new nine-foot-tall frame.

"I hope those two don't decide to have sex," Jill whispered to Trevor who stared at the two giants in the room looking at each other lustfully.

"Hey Alli, back to the game."

"Oh right, um," she shook her head and tore her eyes away from the erect cock of her boyfriend and drew a card. "Finally a card I can use for spaces." She said putting down the five.

"And I got an eight." Trevor said moving the spaces on the board.

"Now all I need is a two-yes!" Jill shouted as she showed everyone she got a two. On the board her piece disappeared and the piece on her start space moved out onto the board. Then she watched as her transform cards disappeared from in front of her. "So I guess I get to start fresh." Jill shrugged.

"Ya but you're not returning to normal." Alli pointed out.

Just then red lettering appeared on the instruction booklet and Jill reached forward to read it aloud, "Once a player reaches the Safe Zone all transform cards are discarded, and all transforms received become the new starting values for their second piece."

"Great so I'm stuck with this trouser snake," Jill groaned a little. "I mean I like it, but how do you guys deal with it bouncing into things all day?"

"Most guys aren't as big as you." Steve joked, "but my turn now." Steve triumphantly tossed another two down on the table and his piece moved to the safe zone and his second piece moved out from the start. As his transform cards disappeared, he looked up to Alli, "Going to make it three for three?"

"I hope so," She smiled and drawing her card she gasped as it too was a two. "I feel like the game wants us to get on with it." Alli smirked as her transform cards disappeared.

"Can't imagine why?" Trevor said drawing a card and laughing as he showed them all it was a seven. "Well that's the only card that I could move forward four with so I guess no one gets the transform since we all have zero?" No sooner had he spoken than Jill who was still holding the instructions saw more red letters.

"Alright so it says, if more than one player is tied for a card's effect all players tied experience the effect in turn order."

"Guess that answers that." Steve shrugged.

"Wait," Jill interrupted, "There's more, now that all players have finished round one, all card effects are doubled for round two."

"What?!" was the unanimous cry from Steve, Alli, and Trevor.

"It's what it says," Jill said turning the instructions around. "This could get interesting."

"Guess I'll start then," Trevor hesitantly reached for a transform card. He put the card down, stood up, and everyone saw it was a "butt shrink 4x." He turned so they could all see as the padding of his rear shrunk away into nothing so that it looked like his legs just continued up into his back.

"Guess it can't take away more than that," Jill said reaching for her card, "This should be interesting. I wonder how small it will get?" She revealed a "vagina shrink 4x" card and shuddered a little as her pussy clenched. She bit her lip, and when it was seemingly over she hesitantly reached down with a finger. "Ya, my pinky would be a tight fit in there now, I can't imagine what a real cock would feel like."

"If it would even fit," Steve said with a smirk. "My turn I guess." Steve's face blanched as he dropped the transform card on the table.

"Ya kinda like the one you're going to have," Jill laughed at the "penis shrink 4x" card Steve had drawn. The group watched as the biggest cock among them became absolutely tiny, barely four inches erect and very out of place on the nine-foot giant.

"Here's hoping I don't get something as bad as you guys," Alli said reaching for her card. "Guess not." She groaned as the change took place and the card dropped on the table. Everyone watched as the ten-foot giantess seemed to shrink in size, not height. Her muscles diminishing until it looked like the slender girl was little more than skin and bones with a light padding of fat on her skinny frame. Trevor looked down at the card and saw it was a "muscle shrink 3x" which explained her diminished size.

"Well now that that's over, let's continue," Jill said reaching for a card. "Hmm, I think I'll take a transform instead of the three spaces."

"After all that you're going to press your luck?" Alli said.

"Why not, we still need five to win." Jill said reaching into the deck and pulling a card. "Besides this one should be interesting." She showed them all her "muscles grow 3x" card and doubled over grunting. Trevor knew what she was going through, but as he and the others watched her body swell up he knew she was experiencing much more than he had. Her body seemed to ripple with each passing second swelling larger and larger until finally she uncurled from her ball revealing a woman who could have held her own at a competition. "This feels amazing!" Jill gasped as she struck a bicep pose and was rewarded with a huge bulge of muscle. "I'm even bigger than you ever were Steve. This is awesome!"

"For now," Steve grinned admiring the way Jill's huge breasts sat even higher on her muscled chest. "But let's see if my transform is just as rewarding," he showed them he got a three and drew his transform card. "Guess not." He tossed his "butt grow 4x" card on the table and reached behind him with both hands as his butt began to swell. It was amazing to see, even without turning around everyone could see his butt protruding from either side of his waist. And when he turned, he couldn't help but laugh, "Nicki Minaj wishes her butt was this big. Looks like someone strapped two basketballs to my ass."