Choose!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel amazing." Trevor groaned his hips still held firmly in place by Jill's straddling legs while his hands worked at the pliable and soft flesh of her breasts.

"Oh I could say the same about you," Jill whispered before reaching down and tugging at his shirt. "But I want to feel these babies against a little more skin."

With regret Trevor let his hands leave their fleshy home and within seconds he was bare chested beneath her. Another few seconds and her lips met his again, this time her boobs pushed firmly against the bare heated flesh of his chest. He could feel her nipples poking into his skin, and with every breath it seemed like more and more flesh was pressing into him.

His eyes were closed when he felt Jill break off the kiss for a mere moment and when her lips returned he could almost swear her lips were fuller. But that wasn't all that was fuller and his eyes widened when he felt her breasts begin to press upon more of his chest. With his eyes open he could see Jill in all her glory, her mouth still smothering his own, although hers was definitely much larger now. He went to raise his arms to her face and found instead that they were pinned to his sides by her bountiful bust. Where before he could feel her hardened nipples against his chest, now he felt them brushing against the crook of his arms. It was then that it occurred to him he could feel the inside of her thighs with his feet fully extended and saw that Jill was holding herself up with one arm. "Another one for me?"

"Of course, I know how much you loved me being bigger." Jill's playful smile eclipsed his vision. "But I didn't get bigger you know." She leaned back and Trevor held his breath as her enormous torso seemed to rise forever upwards. Reaching into her back pocket she pulled out a card that read, "Shrink 2x or 4x" with the words all blackened. "I just made you a little more manageable to get the same effect."

Leaning backwards Jill allowed Trevor to pull himself up into a sitting position and he laughed as he saw his previously well-fitting jeans lying empty between Jill's legs. Even on her knees Trevor guessed she was taller than he was now, and when he stood up hands on his now naked hips he could see he was right. "So no reality change with this one?"

"As cute as you are with that cock looking absolutely huge on your three-foot body," Jill smirked, "I plan on reversing this one so that my boyfriend is normal sized."

"Boyfriend huh?" Trevor smiled up at the seemingly giantess-sized Jill, "You know it's been a while since I slept with someone on the first date."

"So you're not opposed to it?"

"Do I look like I'm opposed to it?" Trevor grinned looking down at his erection standing a ridiculous distance away from his body according to his own viewpoint.

"Good because I wouldn't have wanted to force you," Jill mischievously winked, "although I think I could handle you now no problem."

"I know how much you enjoyed handling me earlier," Trevor winked back, "And to be honest I kinda liked it."

"Well that's good to hear," Jill reached into her back pocket, "because now that you've had two things and I've only had one I think it's time I get my other change."

"Oh and what's thaaaaaaaaattttttt?" Trevor moaned his knees giving out underneath him. He slumped to the floor, his body convulsing with a familiar pleasure as his hands gently brushed the area beneath his balls. He didn't have time to explore his new found slit though as Jill's hands gently, but firmly lifted his body from the ground and brought his crotch to her face. She planted a kiss on the tip of his twitching erection before swallowing the head briefly. When the warmth of her mouth left his cock Trevor could only groan at the teasing before he was rewarded with an entirely new sensation. He felt his body being tilted backwards slightly, his cock resting against his chest, as the warmth of Jill's mouth and tongue returned to his newly formed pussy.

Trevor's world exploded in color as the large muscular protrusion began to force his folds open, touching every single inch of his highly sensitive slit. Moans were all that escaped him as his body felt like it was wrapped in a warm fluffy towel. It was unlike anything he had experienced before and with Jill's tongue making small circles about newly grown clit, he felt the familiar and not so familiar feelings of release erupt from within. "A little too much for you?" Trevor opened his eyes and looked into hers and the streak of pearlescent white on her face. Teasingly she reached up with a finger, hold Trevor under one arm like a small child and stroked her face. Her finger collected Trevor's semen and with a wink she sucked her finger clean. "I hope you're ready because there's so much more I want to do with you tonight."

"Well I will say this," Trevor's chest still heaving, "Part of me wants to just fall asleep, while the other is riled up like you wouldn't believe."

"That's what I want to hear lover." Jill whispered carrying Trevor into the bedroom. With a gentle toss she watched Trevor fly onto the bed and in a second motion she had her hands on her hips. "So you ready for round two?"

"I think I'll need a bit longer to recover for that." Trevor grinned sheepishly noticing where Jill's hands were.

"Someone wasn't counting their presents." Jill giggled. "I did say two for you and two for me didn't I?"

"So what's your second one going to be?"

Jill put her hands on her hips in mock anger. "I thought I already told you I had two. And trust me," she grinned in anticipation her hands once again around her waist. "I'll give you a little hint though. You won't need the part of you that's tired for what I have in mind for us."

Trevor's eyes grew wide as she shimmied down out of her pants and for the first time he could see the bulge in her panties. She could sense his amazement as she slid those down around her ankles and stepped out of them. "Jesus, when did you get that?"

"I did it right when I got back from the Gamemaster and saw that the cards worked the way I wanted them to on Alli and Steve I used one on myself. It was so hard to hide it though since I made it so reality didn't change when it happened. Since I wasn't sure I wanted one permanently after all."

"But it looks so...big!"

"C'mon little man," Jill purred as she approached the bed and put one knee up still crawling towards him. "You can't tell me your pussy isn't hungering for it. I have one too and I can tell you just looking at it is making me wet." Trevor could only nod as Jill got closer, the erect penis sticking out proudly from between her legs. She reached out with her hand and gently probed between Trevor's legs the wetness of Trevor's folds clearly evident on her fingers. With a final movement of her legs she was straddling Trevor's naked body her hands to either side of his waist. With a gentle grip she grabbed hold of Trevor's waist and pulled him towards her waist until she could feel the wetness of his slit against her throbbing head.

"I couldn't wish for anyone more beautiful to take my virginity."

"And I can't wait to show you how much you mean to me." Jill whispered as she slid herself into his body and knelt down to kiss his tiny lips.

***