Choose!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alli gave it a playful slap and watched as it jiggled, eliciting a little yelp from Steve. "Sorry babe couldn't resist," she drew her card and showed everyone the ten. "Sorry to break the streak but I can't pass up the spaces on this one."

"Fair enough," Trevor said drawing a card. "I can't exactly either," He said showing them the eleven before moving the spaces.

"Spaces for me too," Jill said showing them her five.

"Same," Steve showed them all a five too.

"Well I guess I could try for another transform," Alli said showing everyone a three. "No, no, no, no!" She shouted as she dropped the "shrink height 3x" card like it had bit her. Everyone watched as Alli began to dwindle, the previous giantess had her arms wrapped around her legs as she shrunk until she was less than four feet all. Finally, she stopped at three foot four and once again had to look up to meet everyone's face. "I hate being short."

"Don't worry you can reverse it with a four or something." Steve said trying to console his girlfriend. He reached down and picked up the shrunken Alli and placed her in his lap, her body looking even smaller in his arms.

"On a different note I'm cruising right along," Trevor said showing them all a twelve.

"Careful you still need transforms," Jill said as she drew her card. "Well I'll keep this given the stakes in this round." She put the one card in front of her and watched as Steve reached for a card.

"Yes just what I wanted." Steve showed them a four and tossed his "penis shrink 4x" card into the discard pile. Alli had to jump out of the way as her boyfriend's cock practically grew up between her own legs. Steve's face was a mask of ecstasy, feeling his cock grow and Alli could only stare as it reached practically half her height in its erection.

"Sorry babe no way that thing fits in me. Even with the bigger pussy I have, now be a dear and draw me a card." Steve reached across the table and grabbed her a card, which she looked long and hard at. Finally, she tossed it on the table and said, "It can't get any worse, give me two transform cards." As Steve handed her the cards she couldn't help but snort and roll her eyes. "Sorry babe I've got some bad news; I'm definitely going to be the biggest dick in the room."

As she dropped the cards on the table and revealed to everyone they were a "butt grow 3x" and a "penis grow 4x" they turned back as a moan came from Alli. She had moved down into Steve's lap so that she was now straddling his cock with her legs, and very quickly they could see that something was growing up behind it. Within seconds they could see Alli's cock clearly from behind Steve's and it continued to swell larger and larger.

"It's got to be as big as she is!" Jill gasped as it reached its full height dwarfing Steve's sixteen inches with ease. Luckily with Steve's muscles the sheer weight of her cock wasn't pushing his down.

But she stood up and turned around and placed her huge bubble butt on the shaft of Steve's cock and swung her massive cock into Steve's face she simply said, "Suck it Steve." As everyone laughed she grinned and ground her ass cheeks on his cock, "I've always wanted to say that back to you Steve, and now I've got the tool to do it."

Trevor looked away as Steve fought to keep his lips closed and not give in to Alli's ministrations hoping to draw the group's attention back to the game he drew a card and cleared his throat. "Well since it's only a one I guess I'll keep it. Your turn Jill."

"Oh, what? Sorry," Jill said finally taking her eyes off the massive meat between Alli's legs. "Sure I guess I'll draw." Shrugging she put the two down on the table, "And I guess I'll draw again, this time it's a seven."

"Oh you could knock Trevor back to the start!" Alli said looking over her shoulder.

"Ya but then I'd get his bony ass." Jill said with a sigh. "Guess I'll just go seven spaces."

"Alright honey it's my turn, can you get your massive cock out of my face now." Steve said still leaning back away from the huge penis of his girlfriend.

"I guess," Alli said turning around and dropping her plump rear heavily on his crotch. "But you owe me."

"Whatever you say," Steve said as he drew his card and wrinkled his forehead. "I got a Choose card, but I think I'm going to use it to switch places with Trevor." He turned to Alli and winked. "Us guys have to stick together."

"But that puts you so close to the finish." Alli groaned.

"I can only do what the cards say." Steve shrugged handing Alli her card. "I got you a card since your third leg seems to be in the way."

"Thanks babe," Alli pouted as she looked at her card. "Well I guess I'll move eleven spaces please."

"Sounds good, my turn again," Trevor said grabbing a card. "Ten so I'll take the spaces."

"So I got a twelve and I'll move ahead too."

"Looks like I got a twelve too," Steve said shrugging, "Guess I'll grab something from the deck since I need transforms." When his face came back to and he drew his card everyone saw him toss a "muscle grow 4x" on the table. Again it was Jill who reached for her negate card and tossed it down on the table causing Steve to grin. "I knew one of you would do that."

"It's a pretty obvious play, you're in the lead." Jill shrugged. "Go ahead Alli."

"Alright I got a twelve too, but I'll move spaces."

"And my draw for the turn is a two so I'll draw again and get an eleven so guess I'll move into the lead."

"You do know you have to get four more transforms right?" Jill said drawing her card. "Spaces for my ten please."

"And you need three more," Trevor smirked back as her piece moved on the board.

"Careful Trevor she's bigger than you," Steve chuckled, "and now it looks like I'll have a negate of my own." He showed everyone his card with a one.

Alli read her card and showed everyone it was a two and asked for another. "Finally a fricken four!" She shouted tossing it to the table along with her "height shrink 3x" card. "No more midget Alli, now this cock will look more at home on a giant me!" She still stayed seated in Steve's lap, her decreased muscle mass made her lighter, but didn't do anything for the enormous booty that was beginning to take up more of Steve's chest than just his crotch. Quickly Alli was back to her old size, and standing up she realize that her cock hung down just enough to reach Jill's busty chest.

"Want to take these babies for a spin?" Jill grinned seeing Alli's lowered gaze.

"Do I ever."

"Girls let's just finish the game before we start tit-fucking each other." Steve groaned.

"What? You'd love to watch that." Alli turned and looked down at Steve, "I've seen your porn history after all."

"You've what?!"

"Alright I got a Choose card, which I don't really want to swap spaces, so I guess I'll take all of Alli's cards."

"Are you kidding?" Alli groaned handing her cards over to Trevor, "Now you're definitely going to win."

"That's not all he's going to get." Jill licked her lips as she watched what she knew was going to be a good show. Trevor was still sitting down so when his cock began to snake down towards his knee and then eventually beyond it Jill had to crane her neck to see it.

Alli laughed a little at her friend, "Why don't you go and say hello in person Jill? I bet his is longer than mine now, but probably not as thick."

"You're right about the length," Trevor said, "And probably the thickness, but where yours looks like it belongs on a giantess like you mine looks kinda ridiculous."

"Nonsense," Jill muttered, "Now stand up and let us see that tushy." Rolling his eyes, he stood and everyone watched as his muscles shrank into his body becoming much slenderer although not nearly to the point of Alli. But it seemed as though all the remaining fat in his body concentrated hard on his bony ass. Slowly it plumped it fuller, until it had a luscious heart shape that Jill would have loved to have.

"Now all you're missing are Jill's huge boobs and you'd be perfect for her," Alli chuckled.

"Very funny," Jill blushed, "I'll take my eleven spaces and decline to comment."

"Oh come on," Steve said taking his card, "tell us while I creep along with another one."

"Ya, c'mon. I haven't looked at your porn history in a while," Alli joked before reading her card. "Ha suck it Steve!" She immediately changed the subject. "I got a seven so I'm moving four and knocking you back to the start!"

"C'mon not cool."

"And that card is mine now too!" She giggled as she stayed seated on Steve. "I can't wait to see how much space my ass takes up now."

"Alli maybe you should get ooff-" Steve never finished his sentence as Alli's body jumped in the air and landed on his chest knocking the wind from him. Before he could recover he was trying to see over an ass that looked like someone had taken two beanbag chairs and strapped them to Alli's behind. They stuck out a full couple feet from her back and made a perfect shelf pressed against Steve's chest.

"I think even I might get lost in those." Trevor grinned.

"Oh I bet." Alli grinned. "I'd let you try, but Steve would get made I think. So why don't you take your turn instead while I play with him some more."

"Aren't you forgetting something Alli?" Steve said holding his transform card. "You gave the player with the least transforms a transform card, which means I get one too." He smiled as he revealed it. "And us giants like our big asses." Tossing it down it was a "butt grow 3x" card. Slowly his body rose up on masses of flesh beyond his already impressive backside. Soon it was clear that he practically rivaled Alli in size and it took little convincing to get Alli to compare. As the two stood back to back, or butt to butt it wasn't clear to Trevor or Jill who was bigger so they declared it a tie.

"Damn, those are big." Jill chuckled.

"Well, maybe you'll get that big too." Trevor said as he drew his card. "Or maybe not, gonna get my last transform now." He showed them the five and took a pair of cards from the pile.

"Doesn't matter what they are buddy," Steve said tossing down his negate. "I ain't letting you win that easy."

"Damn, thought you'd forget."

"Well since I got a two I'll take another card and it's an eight, hmm." She shrugged. "Guess I'll take the transforms. I need a couple more." She reached into the deck and grabbed two cards. "Well one of these I've been waiting for all game, and the other I'm not thrilled about." She dropped the two cards on the table, "height grow 3x" and "butt shrink 3x."

"Well it'd be a shame to do it to you, but I think I'm going to have to negate one of those."

"No Trevor, let me be big, please!"

"What's in it for me?"

"Are you seriously bartering with him?" Alli rolled her eyes.

"Of course I am!" Jill turned, "I'll, uh, I'll let you sit on my tits. I should be big enough for that."

"Deal, you can keep your butt intact and grow bigger just like you wanted." Trevor grinned.

"Oh thank youuuuuuuuu!" Jill moaned as her body surged upwards. Her hands went to her breasts, her nipples becoming erect from the sheer pleasure of the growth. Within moment she was Alli and Steve's height and then she was approaching the size Alli used to be. Luckily she was on her knees because if she had been standing Trevor was sure she would have hit her head on the ceiling. With rose colored cheeks Jill removed her hands from her breasts and Trevor could see a small puddle between her legs and her cock fully erect as well. He walked over to the muscular giantess and grinned.

"Was that good for you?"

"Oh you have no idea." Jill gasped as she reached down, her hand practically eclipsing Trevor's body. She pulled him easily off the ground and brought him to her lips and planted a wet kiss on his entire face before setting him atop her large breasts. "Careful you don't fall; I won't be responsible since these don't come with safety railings."

"Maybe they should," Alli grumbled, not thrilled being second best.

"Alright my turn then," Steve said reaching for a card. "gotta start somewhere, and seven spaces is better than one."

"And I'll take ten spaces." Alli said putting her card back in the discard pile.

"Care to get me a card one of you giants?" Trevor said from his perch atop the cushiony flesh of Jill's breasts.

Steve reached up and handed him a card, "You're lucky I understand what you did there."

"You'd have done the same I'm sure." Trevor grinned before reading his card. "Too bad I didn't get that transform last time, otherwise I'd win right now." He showed them his three and asked for a transform. "Instead I'll have to see what this is." His face scrunched up and looked up at Jill who was reading over his shoulder, "any idea what this will look like?"

"Not a clue, but I can't wait to see how big it gets."

"What'd you get?"

"A 'Vagina grow 4x' card." Trevor managed to get out before he leaned back and his cock went painfully erect. The pleasure was unlike anything else, and soon he had one had stroking his massive shaft, while the other fingered his swelling pussy. First two fingers, then four, then his whole fist, then even that wasn't big enough. Everyone stared as they could see his pussy lips extend and push his legs further and further apart. It was amazing to see just how much flesh could be piled up there.

"Now that's what I'm sure everyone means when they say tossing hotdogs down the hallway." Steve laughed.

"You have no idea." Trevor said trying to stop his eyes from rolling back in his head. "I feel like my insides shifted around to make room for it too."

"They probably did," Jill chuckled, "but now it's my turn, we can explore that later." She took her card careful not to let Trevor fall. "Another eight huh, well let's get all the transforms out of the way now." She reached down and took two more cards. "Ooo, I like these," she said with a smile down to Trevor. Hang on tight little guy. Trevor could feel the rumble of the flesh beneath him before he even heard Alli yell out beneath him.

"No fair she's already got huge boobs!"

"And now they're going to be three times bigger!" Jill moaned as Trevor felt the flesh warm beneath him. It felt like he was laying on dough as it shifted around him and the horizon of Jill's breasts grew further and further away from him.

When she finally started breathing normally Trevor looked up at her and smiled, "What was your other card?"

"It was a 'Vagina grow 4x' like yours." She smiled, "So now I can probably fit most of you in this body, but what I think you'd love to see is that my breasts are practically sitting on my knees right now."

"You're fucking gigantic!" Steve gasped before he yelped.

"No looking at the cow over there." Alli whined.

"It's okay, I don't mind," Jill laughed, we're not all blessed with these I understand."

"You had them enhanced."

"Magically doesn't exactly count does it." Jill smirked hefting her breasts and feeling Trevor's insignificant weight upon them. "Now take your turn Steve and stop staring, it's not polite."

"Uh sure, it's a two, so I'll take another card...which is a ten. Spaces it is."

"And now it's my turn, and with this three I'll take a transform. Hopefully it's something good," she began reaching into the pile. "Oh YA! See you all later tinies!" She tossed the "height grow 3x" card on the table and moved backwards crossing her legs. Within moments she was swelling again, her body reaching ridiculous sizes even while seated. When she was taller than Jill sitting down she stretched out her legs nearly reaching one side of the apartment as her head continued to rise up to meet the ceiling. Moments later the growth stopped and Nearly half of the apartment was taken up by Jill and Alli together, most of that Alli's new thirty-foot frame.

"Now who's a giantess!" Alli laughed, her voice booming in the room "I'm twice as tall as you Jill, three times taller than Steve, and what five times taller than you Trevor? This is awesome I've always wanted to tower over everyone!"

"I think we've made a monster." Trevor said up to Jill.

"Yep, but don't worry you're safe on my boobs, I won't let her take you."

"Thanks Jill, now if you could grab me a card, that'd be swell."

"I see what you did there," Jill said with a wink and a playful heft of her breasts. She reached down and handed a card up to Trevor.

"Hmm, well it's an eleven so I can't exactly use the spaces so what should I do to everyone?" He grinned a little as he looked at the cards in front of Jill. "How about we give Alli the boobs she's always wanted?"

"Yay!" Alli began before she heard a snort from Jill. Her eyes grew wide then as she reached down and spun Steve around so that he was facing her giantess body. "Look at me Steve, look at my boobies grow." She moaned as her fairly insubstantial chest began to swell outwards, her nipples erect and now sitting atop her proportionally sized D-cup grapefruit sized breasts. She had closed her eyes though and when she opened them she even failed to notice her boyfriend's now equally sized chest. Instead her eyes went wide as saucers looking beyond him at the wall of breast flesh behind him.

"You sure you don't want Steve to see the great wall of breasts?" Jill laughed from atop her breasts. She had rotated her body so that she could still reach around them, realizing early on that her breasts were already lap filling on her seventeen-foot frame. Instead she now lay atop them looking at Trevor who was positively beaming with delight using her ridiculous sized breasts as a sort of bouncy castle.

"More like the mountains of Jill," Trevor laughed. "You've got to have boobs even bigger than you are."

"Almost," Jill said with a grin. "Because I'm squishing them down they reach my toes, but I'm sure they wouldn't be as close to my feet if I was standing."

"I don't know, they're definitely taller than I am."

"Hey I thought I told you not to look!" Alli turned to Steve who had spun around in her hands to look at Jill's gigantic bust.

"Alright enough staring at the big girl," Jill said leaning forward, "time to get the game moving. Although you should be careful jumping around with those new boobs of yours Trevor. Don't want to knock yourself out."

"Good point, but I'm more worried about this beast between my legs than these tits." Trevor calmed down and sat back on top of the expanse of breasts, looking gently over their horizon at the board.

"Alright I got a five and I'll take the spaces." Jill remarked tossing the card back.

"I'll take the spaces too," Steve said tossing his three back on the pile.

"Well I'll take a transform with mine," Alli said tossing hers back and reaching for the transform cards.

"Well, it could have been worse." She said showing them all a "penis shrink 4x" card. They all watched as her previous size dwindled down until she went from almost Trevor's size to less than Jill's.

"Guess I couldn't be the biggest everywhere."

"You're not even on the same planet in some departments." Jill laughed.

"That's because you've practically got planets on your chest." Trevor chuckled, "I swear they've got their own gravity and everything."

"Shut up and read your card." Jill smirked.

"Alright I got a twelve, which I obviously can't use so I'll look through the deck." He paused and shrugged. "I'll take a turn at being muscular again, carrying this cock around is hard work." He tossed the "muscles grow 4x" down and doubled over once again. Jill could see that his body slowly swelled outwards, and she could feel on her chest how much denser and heavier his body was getting as he sunk into her chest flesh. When he stood back up to full height, he looked more like a professional bodybuilder than even she did. And to show it he struck a pose, his 22" bicep rising up into the air with his grin.