Choose!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel great! Maybe if I get even stronger I can try lifting you Jill, I'm sure I could easily lift Steve now."

"You've got a bit to go before you're lifting these planets, Atlas," Jill smirked. "And I got another one so I'll keep since four spaces away isn't helpful."

"And I drew an eight so I'll take the spaces."

"So I'm gonna get a five so I'll take the spaces."

"Not the transform?" Trevor asked as Jill handed him his card.

"Nah, gonna get in the safe zone before something happens."

"Alright well I got a five too, but I have to take the transforms." He grabbed the two cards and immediately tossed one back. "Now that I've gotten used to the weight, let's see how much I can handle down there." Trevor showed them his "penis grow 3x" card and immediately sat down on Jill's breast. For her part even though Trevor's back was to her, Jill could feel the warm flesh spilling across her breast, and wasn't surprised at all when Alli gasped.

"Jesus it's bigger than you!"

"I know it's getting harder too," Trevor groaned, feeling his hardening thickening cock swell outwards from between his legs. His balls, now approaching the size of yoga balls thrust out in front of him as his cock continued its trek across Jill's breast. He was surprised when he felt his tip hit the open air without the warmth of Jill's breast beneath it. He could only smile as he heard Steve nervously chuckle.

"Uh dude I think your cock is even taller than I am."

"Maybe I can give you the proper titfuck it deserves," Jill grinned finally able to see the massive twelve-foot long and two-foot wide monster cock sticking out from between Trevor's legs. "After this turn of course, and well I'll take my two spaces I guess."

"Alright I'm next," Steve said drawing his card. "Since I got a seven, I'm going to move six and take a transform card since I have the least." He looked around for approval and when he saw shrugs, he moved his piece and drew his card. His face blanched.

"What'd you get?" Alli said leaning over. Her eyes grew wide as Steve dropped the card and Alli's face split into a grin. "You're going to be so TINY!"

Everyone else saw that Steve had dropped a "height shrink 4x" card and from his perch atop Jill's breasts Steve practically disappeared from view. It was as though he vanished, and wasn't until Alli held up her hand to show everyone that he could actually see the now truly tiny Steve.

"He's almost barely taller than Trevor's cock!" Jill squealed. "He's adorable at that size. A little tiny muscle man with some massive T and A, emphasis on the A in this case."

"Yep, now you sit here," Alli said setting Steve, who had stayed silent through the whole process, atop her nipple. Even then it was like he was straddling a large bench as Alli clapped, "Now my boobs are definitely way too much for you to handle so you can stop even dreaming about Jill's. And how great would it be if I grew bigger while you were sitting there?" Alli said drawing her card. "Drat a seven when I still need a transform card. Guess I'll go two and give Steve another card. I hope it's good." She reached down and handed the card to Steve who simply tossed it back on the table.

Everyone watched as he squirmed atop Alli's nipple, his leg's spreading further and further out as some flesh welled up between his legs.

"I'm sure that huge pussy feels great right now that it's straddling that giant nipple." Trevor grinned reaching for a card. "Well I got a one so I'll just take a space."

"Getting intense how close this is." Jill smiled reaching for a card. "And that eight isn't going to help me do it. Let's see what these two cards say." She took them and shrugged, "I suppose I could use some junk in the trunk to match these beauties," she rubbed the tops of her breasts showing them the "butt grow 3x" card. "And I guess I've been wondering since I got this cock what it would be like to titfuck myself, and now it looks like I'll get the chance." She tossed the "penis grow 4x" card in front of her as well. Trevor from his perch atop her breasts watched Jill's eyes roll back in her head as he could only imagine she was feeling the same thing he was moments ago. With her body laying atop her own breasts, the only place for her cock to go was down or up her own body, either way it would have been mostly encased in the soft flesh of her breasts and from Trevor's experience it was pretty heavenly. He had to merely enjoy himself looking past her head as her booty swelled up beyond, looking like two perfect spheres of taut flesh jutting out from below the small of her back.

"Now I see why you guys love this so much!" Jill moaned as she began to thrust up and down undulating atop her breasts.

"Easy, don't get too carried away," Trevor said as his footing began to shake from the ripple effect. "We have to watch Steve take his turn again."

Alli reached down and handed Steve a card, and it was all Trevor could do to hear him say, "I'll take the eleven spaces."

"Alright my turn then," Alli beamed holding Steve to her chest as she reached for another card. "I got an eleven too, but I need to pick a transformation for us all." She looked down at Steve and grinned, "I think you could use an even bigger pussy. Don't you think babe?" She gestured to the "vagina grow 4x" card in front of Steve and as one everyone's eyes rolled up in their head. Alli for her part felt Steve slide further onto her nipple, and could feel the cold air causing it to become erect where Steve's juices were beginning to dry. She of course could still feel her nether lips gently touching her cock where it hung down. But when she saw Steve she was amazed.

Steve's legs were spread apart as though he was riding a horse, the flesh between his legs looked like it could have swallowed Alli's nipple whole without any trouble whatsoever. As it was she could see Steve was having trouble balancing on the flesh trying desperately not to sink so low that his extraordinarily large clit didn't touch any part of flesh that wasn't his own. Even then she could see the flush of his cheeks every time his cock brushed against it.

Trevor meanwhile couldn't avoid it, as big as his monster cock was when he felt his clit swell up into the base of his dick he simply clenched his teeth and desperately fought back the moan that threatened to escape his lips. "Alright you had your fun Alli, now it's my turn." He tossed his card back to the pile as his piece moved backwards four spaces and huffed.

"Well at least you can still get a card to finish the game," Jill said showing everyone her ten. "I have to go backwards one space which means I can only get a seven to win." She turned to Steve, "Let's see if we can get you something good from the deck, it's your transform."

"Not likely," Steve muttered as he tossed the card back on the table.

"Guess the game wants to make you full woman now," Alli patted him gently on the head as she glanced at the "penis shrink 4x" card he'd tossed down. "Although now it looks like you've got two clits with how enormous that other one is."

"Ya and it's supposed to be a little nub normally," Steve grumbled taking his move card. "Finally a four now I can undo this and be normal sized again."

"Not so fast," Jill said tossing her negate card down on the table, "I think Alli likes you that size."

"YOU ALL SUCK!" Steve cried out crossing his arms over his chest.

"I know you don't want to hear this babe," Alli said drawing her card, "but you look really cute when you're tiny and angry. And since I got a two I'm going to draw another card." She drew another card and shrugged, "At least with this twelve I can look through the deck for something I want without fear of Jill stopping me." She grinned over at Jill and her eyes went blank before she drew a card and tossed it down with satisfaction. "Just time to lower the gap in the chest sizes here," Alli leaned back a little and grasped at her nipple that was holding Steve. Within seconds it was swelling in her hands, slowly spilling out from behind her open palms. She grasped Steve in her hand like a doll and set him atop her chest as it continued to billow out covering most of her midsection.

"With Steve that small he makes your boobs look just as big as mine with Trevor." Jill grinned. "Only my point of reference is three times yours."

"Keep that up and I'll outgrow you in no time." Alli grinned mischievously.

"Well let's see you take that bet then," Trevor grinned showing everyone he'd drawn a ten. "Since I can't go forward I'll go backwards and you can draw the transformation card Alli."

"Alright, C'mon-IN YOUR FACE!" Alli shouted tossing down her "breast grow 4x" card triumphantly. "Now I'll be the biggest in every way!" Alli groaned as her already ridiculously sized tits billowed out spectacularly. Even seated as she was, more and more of her legs looked like they were getting consumed by her growing breast flesh. The thirty-foot giantess was soon lost behind her massive chest, her nipples sticking out angrily each of them nearly as big as Trevor was tall. Just barely wiggling beyond the expanse of her tit flesh were her toes, the only thing visible of Alli beyond the true wall of flesh. Although neither Jill nor Trevor needed to see her hands to know that both of them had traveled between her legs giving into the pleasure.

"Should we wait for her?" Trevor asked looking up at Jill.

"No, I just want to take her back down a peg now that she's had her fun." Jill reached for a card and shouted just as Alli came. "YES I WIN!"

"Wait, what?" Alli said almost dizzy from her pleasure session.

"I got a seven, which means I can go four and win the game!" Jill shrieked again as her second piece made it into the safe zone.

Suddenly there was a flash of light and out of nowhere a gravelly voice cut through the silence, "Finally, Master was sure that this version would be a better hit than the last one, but it takes forever. I'll have to tweak it next time for sure-"

"Excuse me," Jill said still blinking the stars from her eyes. "But what the hell just happened?"

"Oh quite right, I am supposed to complete a job aren't I?" The four friends gasped as a man dressed with a top hat and a monocle bowed low, sweeping the hat from his head in a flourish. The hair underneath revealed more of the salt and pepper gray of his well-oiled mustache complete with a pointed goatee. In his off-hand he held a black cane that upon standing he thrust towards Jill's body. "I am here for you my dear. I am the Gamemaster of this iteration of the lovely board game you all just played." He set the cane down smartly in front of him with a loud rapping sound. "And since you are the winner I will be asking you to join me in my private chambers." With a snap of his gloved fingers, Jill vanished in another burst of light.

Steve and Alli gasped, and Trevor would have too had he not suddenly found himself without his perch. Luckily his enormous cock provided enough of a cushion to soften his fall, but did little to stifle the sheer pain of landing atop his massive balls and cock. Wincing he stood and rested against the protrusion from his groin while his head swiveled around, "Where the heck is Jill?"

"That wanna-be butler said something about his private chamber." Alli gestured careful to not accidently knock Steve from his perch, "And then poof she vanished."

"I wouldn't quite say vanished," said Jill's voice as another flash of light rocked their vision.

This time Trevor pitched forward flat on his face as the weight holding him up disappeared from his crotch. With a groan he looked up to see Jill offering him a hand up. With a shake of his head he was back up on his feet and heard Steve breathe a sigh of relief, "Whew we're back to normal."

"Yep, that's what happens when the game ends." Jill smiled. "To be honest I wasn't sure that it would work."

"Well, I am certainly glad it did." Steve grinned and smiled even wider when his gaze fell on where the game board sat. "Look at that it even got us clothes too."

"Should be the same as the ones you started with," Jill smiled and turned back handing out bags with everyone's name on them.

"Aww, and I liked being taller than you." Alli whined as she grabbed her bag from Jill.

"Please, you're already enormous Alli," Steve winked up at his massive girlfriend. I mean I'm over six feet and I stare at your breasts."

"I know, but it was awesome having you sit on them like you were." Alli chuckled as she leaned over and kissed her boyfriend on the top of the head.

"You know I hate it when you do that." Steve grinned as he wrapped his arms around Alli's waist and lifted her off her feet, his bodybuilder sized muscles rippling as he swung in a circle with Alli off the ground.

"Alright lovers, put some clothes on." Jill grinned as she just finished handing the last bag to Trevor and opening her own. When she opened her own bag, Trevor thought he saw something that looked like an empty box for playing cards atop her pile of clothes. But he dismissed it as the crew got dressed again.

***

"You sure you want me to take it with me?" Alli asked one last time as the group stood outside the front door.

"Yes absolutely," Jill said as she once more assured her friend to take it with her. "I, uh, can't exactly play again. Part of the rules for winning, so no point in me hanging onto it. Besides you and Steve can go and have some fun with it again I'm sure."

"Alright, we'll see you two later then." Alli said as she got into the pickup truck her and Steve drove everywhere. It was one of the only vehicles Trevor could remember them owning that Alli could fit her seven-and-a-half-foot body in comfortably. Not to mention Steve usually kept the back filled with a bunch of construction equipment that he carried around for his job when he wasn't working in the gym.

"Ya we'll see you later." Trevor smiled and waved as the pair put the truck in reverse and backed out of the driveway. "Alright, Jill," Trevor turned, "think it's time to head back don't you?"

"Actually," Jill said biting her lip slightly, "I was wondering if you wanted to head back upstairs I wanted to show you something."

"Uh, sure." Once he was through the door to the apartment, Jill closed it behind them. "So what was it you wanted to mmmff-" His sentence was silenced as his body was turned around roughly and Jill's lips planted themselves on his own. At first he was shocked, but as her tongue worked its way past his lips, the tension released from his body. His arms wrapped themselves around the small of her back and as closing his eyes he sunk into her.

After what felt like an eternity Jill broke off the kiss, and took a small step back, biting her lip again. "I've wanted to do that for a while." Was what she said to break the silence as the two of them held each other.

"What changed?"

"I saw a side of you tonight that I didn't know existed." Jill blushed and then reached into her back pocket. "I saw something, and I got something that I think you might be just the person I want to share that with." Trevor looked down at the package of cards that she was holding out between them. "I didn't want to tell Alli and Steve, but I got something else for winning."

"Wait a minute," Trevor finally recognized the card back on the packaging, "That looks like the cards from the game."

"That's because they are." Jill smiled and fidgeted. "I was given a choice between three things by the Gamemaster. I could choose to leave us all like we were at the end of the game and he would rewrite our lives so it was like we were always like that." Trevor's face must have betrayed his fear, because Jill nodded, "Ya I wasn't exactly sure what that would do either. So my second choice was to get a pair of every card in the deck to use whenever I wanted. I could choose to rewrite reality or make it noticeable, but I'd only get two of every card."

"And what was the third option?"

"The one that I picked." Jill blushed again. "I can't believe it's real, but every month I'll get ten new cards to use for that month at random. I can choose whether people notice the changes or not, and at the end of the month I have to choose whether to keep things or reset them before I get my new cards."

Trevor chuckled, "I'm assuming that you've already tested it. So what'd you change?"

"Well, uh, Alli used to only be five feet tall and flat as a board."

"You're serious?"

"Yep, and Steve was always muscular, but he was a MMA fighter before and now he's a gym trainer and construction worker that has a good shot to win Mr. Universe in a couple months."

"So you turned Alli into a giant busty beauty and Steve into a muscle bound hunk," Trevor gestured to himself and to Jill, "Are we still..."

"Oh we're still the same as we were before," Jill blushed again this time lowering her eyes, "Which is um, kinda why I wanted to bring you back up here. During the game you seemed like the only one other than me to really get into the transformations, so I was wondering if you'd like to-"

Jill stopped speaking as Trevor lifted her chin up so that her eyes met his again. "What did you have in mind?" He asked before leaning in for a kiss.

He felt her melt into his arms as her lips curled into a smile against his own. She pulled away a little, "Well I already gave myself a gift, so now I suppose I should give you one to enjoy." He saw her pull out a card, the card back shimmered slightly before she stuffed the pack back into her pocket. Then she plunged forward and Trevor lost his balance slightly, the two of them falling backwards onto the solid floor. Trevor's pain from colliding with the floor was lost when he felt Jill's lips once again settle upon his own. Closing his eyes, he melted into that kiss and the warmth that was enveloping his chest. It was only when Jill's lips became further and further away that he opened his eyes to see her face plastered with a teasing grin begging for him to try and reach her mouth. It wasn't until that moment that he realized the weight that was now pressing down upon his chest and his eyes glanced down to Jill's chest.

"Jill you're huge!"

"Just my boobs silly," she giggled, "And only a few cup sizes didn't want to overdo it on the first night."

Trevor eyes were filled with cleavage, not that Jill was small moments ago with her D-cups, but now her breasts looked to be the size of ripe melons on her chest. And compressed as they were with her weight against them they swelled marvelously out of the top of her reformed blouse. "I'm guessing you've always been this big in the new reality?"

"To everyone but you Trevor." She reached down and grabbed his hand and brought it up to slip beneath the underside of her blouse and beneath the fabric of her bra. "They feel amazing don't they?"

Trevor couldn't form words as his left hand grasped and groped at what seemed like endless tit flesh, her nipple centered on his palm. He could feel them swelling up beneath his heated touch as they hardened against his hand pushing it further from the soft pliable flesh. He grasped her breast as he leaned in and smothered her lips with another kiss, this time his passion winning out. With a little bit of difficulty Jill was able to extract her mouth from Trevor's long enough to kneel atop his waist, giving him a new perspective of her enlarged bust. That perspective switched once again when Jill's arms gripped the bottom of her blouse and pulled it up over her head tossing it aside. As her arms reached behind her back to undo the bra, Trevor's hands moved lower to grasp at her waist, trying to pull himself up to meet Jill's soon to be exposed flesh. His attempt was thwarted, with Jill's hand press firmly into his chest. "Not yet Trevor, you have to be patient." With that her heard a light click and the soft cups of Jill's bra fell squarely onto his face. "Or not." She grinned taking Trevor's hands and setting them firmly against her now bare breasts.