Chris' Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Chris!" She grunted. "I can't take it anymore. Fuck me! Fill me with your cock!"

Chris broke from her pussy and complied. "Yes Ma'am" He said while standing up and dropping his shorts. His hard cock popped out and he lined up with her spread pussy.

"Mmmm. Fill me baby. Pound my pussy." Christy reached down and spread her lips with her hands, exposing the soft, glistening, pink flesh inside her pussy. "Now baby, fuck me hard." She looked into his eyes with lust. He thrust forward and sank into her pussy to the hilt. She wrapped her legs around him as he started thrusting in and out of her sopping hole. "Ohhh yess!" She grunted. "All this talk about sex has gotten me so turned on."

"Uggghhh. Me too. So, ugh, what else do you have planned for me?" Chris grunted as he pounded her pussy. He grabbed her ass and thrust in and out.

Christy kissed him, mashing her breasts against his body. "You're going to get your own lingerie." She gasped. "I don't. Want you. Stretching out. My good stuff."

"Mmmmmmmmm." was all that Chris could manage.

"And we're going to get our own strap on for me to use with you."

"Oh that sounds fun. "He replied, "But I think I can save us some time there." He gasped as Christy lowered her head and bit his nipples.

"What?" She said around a mouthful of nipple.

"I already. Have one." Chris stammered as Christy teased his nipples.

She let go of his nipple and stared wide at him while he continued to pound her. "You do? And just when were you going to tell me?"

"Well," He paused to pull her closer to the edge of the table and slowed his thrusting, "I got it, a while back." He huffed. "After we started reading those Penthouse Variation stories about wives pegging their husbands. You seemed turned on so I was waiting for the right time."

"Well this is definitely that." Christy gushed. "Mmmm, I'm going to have to use it on you tonight for being such a naughty boy and keeping this secret from me. Ughhhhhh, Mmmmmmm." She moaned and reached between the two of them to play with her clit, she was so close to cumming. Her face was tight, eyes closed as her fingers furiously stroked her clit while Chris slid in and out of her pussy.

Chris tensed and felt his orgasm rising. Watching Christy play with herself and all this talk of lingerie and dildos was getting him hot and ready to explode. Finally he couldn't take it anymore and let out a guttural moan and exploded in Christy's pussy, flooding her with shot after shot of cum. When he finished she was still fingering her clit and gasping, the beginning of her orgasm.

"Ohhhh yessss!" She moaned. "Get down there and clean me out to make me cum." She demanded.

Chris eagerly sat on the chair behind him and feasted on his wife's pussy. He loved the combination of her pussy juices and his cum so he didn't hesitate to eat her out. As he darted his tongue over her delicate flesh and tasted their mingling juices Christy began talking dirty to him.

"Oh yeah. That's it baby. Eat your cum from my pussy. You love it don't you?" She asked him. He groaned a response. "Maybe I'll have to have Rob cum in me and let you clean me up. Would you like that?" She heard Chris moan so she assumed that was a yes. Maybe you could even help me get him off or just watch." Chris gasped and moaned and pushed harder with his tongue when she said this.

After a couple of minutes she couldn't take it anymore. She grabbed the back of Chris' head and pushed him harder on her pussy and screamed as she came, flooding Chris' mouth with their combined juices. Her muscles tightened in her body and she shook with an incredible orgasm. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed over her body, her nipples distending and her stomach heaving as Chris ate her out until she couldn't take it anymore. She shoved him away. "Ohm, no more, no more." She gasped.

"Mmmmm. That would be hot." Chris groaned. She pulled him to a standing position, his flagging cock rubbing against her freshly fucked pussy as they hugged. "You know I'd do it in a heartbeat."

"I'm glad. Because I'm sure you'll get the chance at some point." She replied. Chris started to walk away from her when she smacked his ass. "And don't forget, panties under those clothes. Take an old pair from the closet." She smiled as he walked away and she followed him, her robe open with cum and saliva running down her inner thigh from her freshly fucked pussy.

After cleaning up from their quick fuck and getting dressed they headed out the door for some shopping. "Where to first?" Christy asked. Seeing as how this was a shopping trip for Chris she thought she'd let him lead the way.

"How about we start at the adult book store?" Chris retorted as he took off down the street.

Christy had never been in there. She knew Chris had on occasion gone there to get them a new toy or a magazine for them to enjoy reading. She wasn't sure what to expect when they pulled into the parking lot 15 minutes later. It was a non-descript square building with a small dingy looking parking lot in the back. The doors and windows were frosted over with sings saying no one under 18 permitted. And there was a security camera pointed at the back lot over the door.

They walked in the door and she was a bit shocked at what she saw and she turned a bright shade of red. At the bottom of the stairs they came down were walls on the left and right with videos showing naked women, men, transsexuals, all manner of titles from straight, to lesbian, gay, bisexual. She wondered if Chris ever watched any of these while she was gone. She'd have to ask him later. When they passed the videos he turned right towards the section of toys. She gasped as her senses were assaulted with all the sex toys on display. The wall was covered with dildoes, butt plugs, nipple clamps, harnesses, fake pussies, swings, beads, even bondage equipment. She saw that and sighed heavily. "You should have brought some of that home a while ago." She said pointing to the cuffs and restraints. "It would be a whole lot more comfortable than the climbing webbing that we use."

Chris looked at her. She was turning a bit red. "Well we can get some now. We're here, may as well stock up." He laughed. "You pick what you want and I'll pick what I want. Then we'll compare notes." He walked off to the other end of the display wall and started to browse, leaving Christy to pick what she wanted. He started at the bondage equipment and grabbed some padded cuffs for wrists and legs and a blindfold. That should be god for starters there. Then he worked his way down the wall past the fake pussies, he didn't really need one of those, he had two at his disposal now, and stopped at the butt plugs. He eyed the plugs, short ones, long ones, fat and skinny. He perused the selection and settled on a couple of firm long ones that had a different sized bases and a more flexible one. One was a bit more than two inches at the base, sure to stretch him out a bit and a little more than six inches long. The other was the same length but a little over an inch in diameter at the base. A warm glow passed over him as he thought about Christy shoving the large one in his ass. As he continued down the wall he passed Christy at the vibrator section. They had enough of those so neither stopped there as they passed each other. He noticed she had a handful of things, among them was a large lifelike dildo larger than the one she used on him last night. A shiver ran up his spine as he wondered if that was just for him or if he was going to get to use it on her. He smiled, not saying a thing as he walked by. She said something and smacked his ass but he didn't catch it over the music, he was too enthralled with his shopping.

Christy was at the far end of the toy section looking at some anal beads. Some actually vibrated and others didn't. She picked up a couple different ones. Two with five beads on them and another with just two large beads. The string with two large beads had bearings in them that would cause the balls to clink together when inserted in your vagina or your ass. She thought those would be good for her to use on herself. The package said great for vaginal insertion and to leave them there for a while when you're out and about. Her pussy tingled at the thought of those inside her while they were out on the town, moving away, keeping her wet and turned on. The others had five beads, one had beads the same size, less than an inch and the other had beads ranging from a half inch all the way up to and inch and a half. She'd never had anything that large in her ass before and wondered what it would feel like.

Next up were the dildoes and harnesses. On the way to the store Chris had told her what type of dildo to lookout for that would work in the harness and that the package came with a small and medium sized 6" dildo. She perused the dildoes and picked out one that was molded to look like a real cock. It was about eight inches long, a little over an inch wide and even had a flared suction cup base. "Mmmm that could lead to some solo shower fun for myself." She thought. Another one she picked up was about 8" long but thin and rippled along its length, like anal beads melted and squished together to form a dildo. This one didn't fit into the harness but she thought it would be fun for either one of them. The last one she picked up was a foot long and called the monster. It was a little over two inches wide with a bulbous head and rippled with veins like a real cock. 'Wow, this thing's bigger than Rob and bigger than the one Patty had last night.' she thought. 'But you know what? I'm going to give it a try. We'll both work up to it.' She chuckled to herself.

They also had a double ended dildo so they wouldn't need one of those either she thought as she passed them up. "Ohh, those look like fun" glancing at the cuffs Chris had as she passed him, swatting him on the ass as she headed down to the bondage gear. She looked and eyed a spreader bar that might come in handy and a paddle. She could use it on Chris. She wasn't much on spanking but he was, so she took one. After looking around and not seeing anything else that tripped her trigger she found Chris looking at the dildos and harnesses.

"So what are you thinking?" She asked sidling up to him and squeezing his ass.

Chris jumped a bit when she did that. "I'm eying the harness free strap on." He pointed to a long smooth dildo. One end was curved like a fishhook, not quite as severe but that general shape. Thick at the end and tapering down and then getting bigger as it came out of the curve. The other end was relatively straight with a gentle curve to it and tapered.

"How does that work?" She asked looking at the contraption.

Chris leaned over and whispered into her ear. "You put the curved end in your pussy and then you can fuck me with the other end. With every thrust in and out it moves in your pussy but due to the curved shape it doesn't come out. And it vibrates."

"Sounds kinky but I don't think we should start out with that. Maybe another time. How about this one instead?" She reached out and grabbed a large vibrating double ended dildo molded like a real cock on both ends. "I know we've got one but this is bigger and realistic. I know you can handle it." She teased as she elbowed him.

"Mammy that could be fun." He said. "Think you can handle it?" He teased back. "It's a lot longer than Rob."

"Is that a challenge?" She asked. "So let's see what you've got." She looked over the contents of his basket and gasped at the size of the anal plugs. "I hope you don't expect me to take those plugs." She gasped.

"Not unless you want to try. They're for me."

"Okay. I like the cuffs. Look what I got to go with them." She pulled out the spreader bar and paddle and grinned.

"Ohh those look like fun. So do those dildoes." He eyeballed the large one in the basket. "Oh my God!" He hissed. "Is that for me?"

"Maybe." She cooed.

"Shall we get some videos too?" He asked looking towards the rows of DVDs on the shelves.

Christy looked at the DVDs and the wide selection offered. Some of them looked like they might be interesting. She was particularly drawn to a section of videos on pegging and another showing women getting it on with other women. She wanted to see what they had to offer but maybe another time. They had videos at home they could watch already, just not of this new found flavor they've gotten into. "Not today, another time." She squeezed his ass and said, "We've got other things we need to do, look at the time, it's already close to lunch. Why not pay for what we've got and get some lunch? We can discuss what we want to do this afternoon while we eat."

Chris smiled and headed to the counter. They put their choices on the counter and the woman rang them up. "Looks like you two are in for some fun." She said as she rang everything up. "The only thing you're missing are the whips and chains. And lube."

Chris laughed and Christy turned a shade of red.

The cashier noticed this. "Don't worry hon. I see all sorts come in here. I'm not being judgmental. You two look like you're going to have some serious fun here."

Christy was still a bit red. "Well..." She trailed off not sure what to say.

"We're not done yet." Chris broke in as she totaled up their purchase and he paid. "We've got more shopping to do. We might come back for the whips and chains later. And we've already got the lube." He chuckled as they grabbed their bags of goodies and headed out the door as the salesclerk told them to enjoy their new purchases.

Christy was looking through the bag as they walked to the car.

"Are you going to get one out now and try it?" Chris asked jokingly as he watched her look through the bag.

"No." She took a swing at him with the bag before tossing it in the back.

Chris paused for a moment and rummaged in the bag and pulled out the pair of vibrating balls before he got into the driver's seat. He read the back of the package and gave Christy a devilish grin. "I think we ought to try these out while we're shopping." He held up the package, dangling it in front of Christy.

"What? Here in the parking lot?" She shot back.

"Well, why not? Or you can wait until we get to lunch and you can carry it into the bathroom with you." He dared her to do it right now. "I'll bet you're so wet from looking at all those toys and DVD covers that they'll slip right in. I know how you get around these types of things."

She blushed again. He was right, she was wet from thinking about what they could do with all those toys and relented. "Alright but let's leave this parking lot first. I don't really want to be on their security footage shoving a toy in my pussy."

Chris laughed and put the car in gear to pull out of the lot. "I'm sure they've got worse on camera." He watched as Christy hiked up her sundress and noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties. She took the balls in her hands and spread her legs.

"Nice view." Chris said, glancing between her and the road. "I see we went with no panties today you naughty girl."

"Well I thought you were going to be the one in the house wearing them from now on." She giggled. "So I didn't wear any. I didn't think you'd object."

"Oh I don't." He said as he reached over and held her lips open with one hand while driving with the other. She moaned and he found she was incredibly wet and slipped a finger into her pussy.

"Hey now!" She smacked his hand away. "Keep your eyes on the road. Leave this to me. You'll get to play with it later." She reached down and spread her wet lips with one hand and took the jingling balls in the other. She wondered if you'd be able to hear them when they were inside her. Pushing the first ball in, she gasped as her pussy swallowed it. Then the second ball slipped in, nothing but a small string loop hanging out. As she wiggled to pull her sundress back down she could feel them moving inside her and the weights made them jiggle. "Oh that feels good just sitting here and moving. I may end up repeating that scene from "When Harry Met Sally" only for real." She giggled.

Chris laughed. "That might be exciting. Though you might get us kicked out of the restaurant." He pulled into the parking lot of a local Mexican place. Lunch hour had just started so they were not too busy yet and were able to get a seat right away.

"Oh my god, these balls feel so good." Christy gushed when she sat down. "I'm probably going to have an orgasm before our shopping is all done while we walk around."

"I won't complain about that." Chris said as his cock stirred at the thought of watching his wife try to contain herself in public while climaxing.

After they ordered lunch Chris looked over at his wife and asked, "So what else do you have planned now that we're headed down this new road?"

"At the moment, just what we talked about this morning." She sat there thinking and before she could say anything Chris interjected.

"Well I have something I'd like to add."

She looked across the table at him wondering what else he had in mind. They were already jumping into quite a bit.

He looked around to see who was sitting near them. Still pretty empty. Luckily they were in the back of the restaurant. "You said that we were going to get me my own lingerie."

"Yes." She wondered where this was going.

"What about getting me some clothes to go with it?" He dropped on her.

"What? You've already got clothes..." She looked a bit stunned.

"You heard me." He came back. "Some skirts, tops, and dresses." He paused, "Maybe a wig or two. And some makeup. You already caught me wearing the makeup and wig."

She looked a bit stunned.

"Well you did say earlier that you'd have to teach me to do better makeup. Why not take it all the way? I could dress up whenever I wanted." He leaned across the table and whispered. "You could have a live in "lesbian" lover with something extra to please you when you wanted." He chuckled softly, hoping she was getting turned on by that statement.

Christy sat there silent for a moment. She did allude to helping him with his makeup earlier when he confessed to video chatting but was half joking. She was okay with him in lingerie but wasn't sure about him going all the way and dressing up as a woman, complete with makeup and a wig. That was a bit too far on the wild side. "I'm not so sure about that Chris. Yeah I caught you with the wig and makeup on but I'm still not keen on that."

The waiter delivered their food and they ate in silence for a couple of minutes. Chris wanted to try it and while they were out and about getting all these other things he thought he could capitalize on the kinky mood.

He broke the silence at the table. "Well how about this." He paused. "You've got a couple of costume wigs at home, and your makeup. We can do with that. Why don't we stop by a secondhand store and see if we can find a couple of cheap dresses that fit me." He looked across the table for a glimmer of hope but all she did was sit there eating and thinking.

She thought about it. It wasn't at the top of her list of things to try but it might grow on her as she sees him lingerie more and more. "Alright." She said at last. "We can try it. Not necessarily right away but possibly later and see what happens. It's not at the top of my list of things to try but I'm willing to give it a whirl at some point."

Chris beamed with excitement. Not exactly the response he was hoping for but it was at least a step in the direction he wanted to go. "Okay. I can go along with that." He looked at his wife and thought how lucky he was to have someone who was understanding of his fetishes and sexual desires. He leaned over the table and gave her a tender kiss on the cheek. "Thank you baby. I love you."