Chris' Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy eased back in her chair and rubbed her thighs. "If you're a good boy, yes."

"I can't wait." He held the balls like corn on the cob, using one ball in one hand and the string in his other. He made a show of licking back and forth between both balls, keeping an eye on Christy the whole time, licking and sucking on them until they were clean of her juices. He could tell she was getting off on it as she squirmed in her seat and was breathing heavily now. He was sure she'd let him eat her out, she couldn't resist his tongue. When he finished he put the ball on the table and continued eating his dinner. "Delicious," he said. "The balls." He motioned to them sitting next this plate. "Dinner is delicious too baby." He smiled at her.

"Thank you. I'm glad you like both of the offerings you've had." She giggled and they finished up dinner and hurriedly put the dishes away in the dishwasher and set it to run. "Now get your ass upstairs and strip down for me. I'll be up in a minute." She swatted him to get him to move faster and he complied, bounding up the stairs in what she assumed was anticipation of what was to come. Before heading upstairs she grabbed her phone and texted Patty. She hoped that she would be near her phone.

"Had fun today shopping for all sorts of things. Now I'm going to use some of it on him. You two can watch if you want. I'll leave the blinds open so you can peek in. Just don't turn your lights on. I don't want him to know you're watching."

She waited a couple of minutes and got a reply back. "Sounds like fun. We've been having our own playtime here. Maybe watching you two will reinvigorate someone because I want some more. ;)"

"Sounds like fun." Her pussy tingled at the thought of the two of them watching her tease Chris, especially now that she knew they liked to watch them. Inspiration grabbed her and she waltzed into the living room, stripped off her sundress, and lay back on the sofa. She spread her legs and fingered her pussy as she took a picture and sent it to Patty. "For you to enjoy and spur you on when I'm not there. :)" She hit the send button before thinking twice. All these new experiences must have awakened something inside her. She never would have thought to do that with Chris before. She liked it.

She set her phone on silent, slipped her sundress back on, she didn't want Chris to think anything was happening, and headed upstairs. Entering the bedroom she found Chris naked and sitting on the bed, looking at all the lingerie and toys laid out before him. He smiled at her when she came in. "I see you're ready for some fun." She walked past him to the window as she surveyed the toys. "Why don't you come over here and undress me?" She commanded.

Chris got up and when his back was turned she opened the window blinds so Patty and Rob could see into the bedroom. Chris came over and grabbed the hem of her sundress and tugged it off her body. She stood there, back to him, looking out the window.

Chris let his hands roam over her naked body. She sighed as he trailed his fingers over her shoulders and spine, tracing lines across her back and hips. Her smooth skin warm at his touch. "Oh you feel so good." He said wrapping his arms around her and holding her close. She cooed and melted into him, his hard cock nesting in the small of her back.

"Seems someone is ready to get it on." She chuckled as she reached around to rub his stiff pole. He moaned in response. "Why don't you pick something out to wear tonight? I'll let you choose."

Chris looked at all the beautiful lingerie they had picked out. He wanted to try it all on tonight but figured that Christy wasn't going to let him do that. After looking everything over and thinking about it he settled on the camisole and short set and a pair of nude thigh high hose. "I want to wear this tonight." He said holding up his choices.

"I like that. Doesn't quite go together but I know you like hose so we'll go with it tonight." Go into the bathroom and get dressed. Do not come out until say so." She pointed to the bathroom and he went. When he closed the door she got to work. She clipped herself into the faux leather corset and took a look in the mirror. The corset really shaped her hips and the bra top pushed her breasts together and up making her look almost two cup sizes larger. She held the wet look thigh highs in her hand and wondered how easy these were going to be to get on. Maybe this wasn't such a great purchase she thought. She sat on the edge of the bed and rolled them up as best she could in her hand. She took one leg and slipped her pointed foot into the slick material. She tugged and surprisingly it fell into place with ease. The hose unrolled as she tugged them higher onto her legs until they were in place on the upper portion of her thigh. It fit well and stayed up with no problems. She put the other one on and admired her look in mirror. With the glasses on she looked incredibly sexy and stern, like a naughty librarian. Before having Chris come out she rummaged through her shoes in the closet and found her pair of short calf length heeled boots. She stepped into them, zipped them up, and took another look in the mirror. She was taken aback at how the heels really completed the look. Now she looked like she was ready to tease and control Chris. As she walked past the window while clearing off the bed bed of toys and lingerie she paused, hoping that Patty and Rob got a good look.

"You can come out now." She had kept the paddle and cuffs in her hand ready to use.

Chris walked out of the bathroom dressed in his thigh high hose, shorts, and camisole top. The smooth satin and nylon felt good on his skin. His cock had flagged a bit but was still hard and barely contained in the satin shorts he was wearing, just peeking out one of the leg holes. Every step he took made his cockhead rub against the front of the shorts and he moaned. When he saw Christy standing there with the cuffs and paddle he knew he was in for a treat tonight. The outfit she had on made her look severe and yet beautiful. The heels made her already taught legs even longer and tighter, like a rubber band now. The corset hugged her waist and pushed her breasts together. She looked like she had a D-cup now. The thigh high hose looked slick in the glow of the bedside lamps that were turned on, and she was wearing the crotchless panties that she picked up at the lingerie store. She was a vision of beauty.

"So just what do you have planned for me?" He swallowed hard as he watched her pace the bedroom towards him letting the paddle fall slack at her sides. She was next to him now and ran the leather paddle up his thigh and over his ass. He shivered with anticipation.

"Oh I have lots of ideas running through my head." She gently tapped his thigh with the paddle. "This looks good on you, even with your unladylike bulge in the front. You know if we ever go out and you want to pass we'll have to hide it." She swatted his ass gently. He moaned. She looked him up and down from the rear. The shorts just barely covered his ass, the bottom of his cheeks sticking out, like he was wearing a pair of daisy dukes.

"Would you like that? Be honest." She rubbed his ass with the paddle.

Chris stood there as Christy walked around him and examined him. Her stern demeanor was a far cry from how she usually acted in the bedroom. He wasn't quite sure what to make of it. It was an immense turn on and yet a bit frightening, especially when she dragged the paddle over his ass and asked him questions. He hesitated a moment. "Yes." He felt a sharp sting on one cheek and let out a yelp. She had just swatted him, and not a light one either. He winced in pain and then moaned as the warm heat washed over his ass.

"Yes what?" She demanded.

"Yes Ma'am. I want to go out dressed up." He answered quickly. He felt the paddle rub his other cheek.

"I though so." She swatted his other cheek. He moaned and she felt a heat rising in her all over that turned her on. This was very erotic. She swatted his ass again. "Maybe we can do that sometime. How long have you wanted to do that?"

He answered without thinking. "For about 7 years." He felt her rain down two strokes on his ass. He flinched a bit but stood there obediently. She was still behind him when he felt a hand reach into his shorts and begin to stroke him.

"I see you are rock hard now. Is that form me swatting you, the thought of going out dressed, or from you being all dressed up?" She squeezed a bit harder and pulled on his cock.

"All three Ma'am." Chris replied. Christy came around front, his cock still in her hand and she stroked him up and down. He thrust into her hand wanting more.

A smack rang out in the bedroom. "Don't you move! I'm the one who gets to please you tonight. Just stand there and do what I say." She leaned in and kissed his slightly trembling lips. "Does my demeanor scare you?" She stepped back and tapped the leather paddle in her hands. "Remember, answer honestly."

Chris replied. "Yes Ma'am. It does a bit."

"Well you know I'd never hurt you." Her tender response came as she kissed his neck. "But I think a little fright is good." She was relishing the power she wielded in her hands at the moment. She and Chris had toyed with tying each other up and a little bit of light domination before but nothing like this. Maybe it was the outfit and toys or maybe it was the circumstances that brought them here, either way it was turning her on to no end. It was making her pussy dripping wet and she could feel her panties becoming moist with her juices. "Now bend over the foot board for me."

Without a word Chris bent over and spread his arms out to the sides waiting for what was to come next. He had a good idea but wasn't sure.

"I'm going to spank you." She paced back and forth behind Chris rubbing his ass as she went. "One for every year that we've been together since it seems you've been hiding one secret or another from me for that long."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh." He let out a long low moan. He hoped she wasn't going to be too hard on his ass. Her hand rubbing the satin on his ass felt so good and made his cock twitch in his shorts. "Do I need to count them out?" He asked.

"That would be an excellent idea." She countered. With that said she raised her hand and rained down the first of 18 swings, two for the years they dated and 16 for the years they've been married.

Chris yelped. "One!" came his startled cry. That first smack was a bit hard. He hoped they didn't go up from there. "Two!" came the next count as another smack rang out in the room. One after the other she swatted his ass. With each blow he winced a bit and grabbed the sheets. He didn't dare stand up. The blows varied in intensity, never getting harder than the first one but it felt like it. His ass was feeling warm and tingly as she neared the end.

Watching Chris bent over taking his punishment made her tingle with pleasure. She was sure at some point that Chris was going to get his revenge but he didn't care right now. She was giving him what he wanted and she was getting to vent a bit at him keeping secrets from him all these years. Yes, they had talked about quite a bit the last 24 hours but she still was a bit miffed. And turned on, she admitted to herself. Blow after blow she rained down on him, pausing now and then to rub his reddened ass. She wasn't hitting him hard, well maybe except for the first one, she admitted to herself. But they probably felt like it as they went on. Chris called out 'eighteen' as she smacking his ass for the final time. She was breathing heavily and flushed all over.

Dropping the paddle she got behind Chris and rubbed her wet pussy against his ass. She was sure he could feel it and asked. "Feel that? Feel how wet I am? I never thought I'd get this wet doing this but I am. Do you like it?" She grabbed his hips and ground her wet lips on his ass.

"Yesssss," He hissed though clenched teeth. "Yes Ma'am I do." The wetness of her pussy felt good on his reddened ass. His cock was rock hard and hadn't flagged one bit since she started swatting him. In fact, he thought it might be as hard as it's ever gotten. And that thought was not lost on Christy. He felt her hand reach under him and rub his stiff shaft.

"Oh my God!" Christy gasped. "You are so hard and throbbing. This really gets you going. Mmmmmm." well before we go any farther I need to take care of something. You stay right there." She turned around to the dresser and selected one of the butt plugs, the thicker one and lubed it up. She then squirted some lube on her fingers, pulled down Chris' shorts and smeared it on his tight puckered hole.

Chris moaned when he felt Christy's finger penetrate his ass. He had no idea what toy she had in her hand. After a minute she removed her digit and the warmth of her finger was replaced by a cool, plastic feel. It felt like a butt plug but he didn't know which one. Slowly he felt the plug being inserted in his ass. He moaned when it began to stretch him out. Christy had apparently went right for the big one.

"Does my little panty boy like that?" Christy asked. He just nodded and moaned. "Your ass looks so sexy being stretched like this." She pushed more into him and felt some resistance. "Just relax baby."

"Ohh God it feels good" Chris moaned. He tried to relax some more. It was always so easy when he was doing it himself. But now he had to concentrate to let his ass open up some more to accept the invader. Christy kept up the pressure on his ring and he relaxed. Suddenly the two inch plug slipped in and his ass closed around the flared base. "Agghhhh yesss." He hissed.

"Very nice. I knew you could do it." She pulled up the satin shorts to cover Chris' red ass and told him to stand up.

Chris did as he was commanded and moaned as the plug moved inside him, pushing against his prostate me making his cock twitch. Christy moved towards him and snaked a hand around to the back of his neck. She pulled him close and kissed him deep, sliding her tongue deep in his mouth and he responded in kind. He didn't dare reach out to grab her for fear of what she might do to him next. When she broke their kiss she said. "I think that's enough punishment for now. So let's get down to some pleasure, not that this hasn't ben pleasurable. I think we can both agree on that. Right?" She asked coyly, still holding his head in her hands.

"Now how about you kneel before me and worship my legs?" She held out a leg on one toe and pushed Chris into a kneeling position.

"Yes Ma'am." came the enthusiastic reply from Chris. He knelt and stuck out his tongue and began to immediately lick up and down the nylon and spandex stocking she was wearing. The fabric felt smooth under his tongue and he worked his way down one leg to the boots she was wearing. Without prompting he began to kiss and lick the boots. The smell of the wet leather became intoxicating to his senses. He reached into his shorts and began stroking his cock as he worshiped her heeled feet.

Christy saw what he was doing as gave his ass a quick swat. "Ah ah ahh. Don't you play with your cock. I didn't give you permission to do that." He pulled his hand from his shorts. "Now do the other one." She moaned as Chris moved to the other foot and worshipped her leather clad foot. She watched as he kissed and licked his way over the top of the boot and to her calves. She reached down with a finger and began to toy with her pussy as he worked his way up her leg to her moist folds but he stopped when he reached the top of the stockings and waited for his next command.

Chris sat back and looked straight forward watching Christy slide a finger deep in her wet hole. Her lips glistened as they poked out from the slit in the crotchless panties and he wanted to lean forward and lick them so badly.

She watched as Chris sat there in silence. She knew he wanted to taste her pussy, he could never get enough of it, but she was going to tease him some more. Seeing him at her mercy was an incredible turn on. "Hold out your hands." She commanded. He did as he was bidden and she took the cuffs from the bed and bound his wrists together in front of him. "There. That will do for starters. "You are not allowed to touch me even tough your hands are in front of you. If you do..." she picked up the paddle again and trailed it over his shoulders.

"Yes Ma'am." He sat there kneeling at her feet, legs tucked under him and pressing the butt plug deeper into his ass. When he shifted his weight it would push the plug into his ass just a bit, making him moan. Christy slipped a finger back into her pussy, dug deep and pulled it out. She held it out to him and wiped it under his nose.

"Is that what you want? To smell my pussy? To taste it?" She looked down at him.

"Yes. Yes Ma'am. I want to please you with my tongue." He looked up taking her corseted body in and stared at her longingly. She then offered him her finger.

"Lick." She commanded.

Obediently he sucked her finger in his mouth and cleaned it of all the juices he could. He hoped that wasn't going to be all he got, but she pulled her finger out of his mouth and walked away. He watched as she sat on the edge of the bed and spread her thighs wide. She spread her lips wide and moaned as she slipped a finger up and down her slit. "I know you want this badly. Don't you?"

Chris nodded. "Yes please. I want to taste you."

"Crawl here and feast on my pussy. And you better do a good job and make me cum." She watched as Chris crawled to her as best he could with his shackled hands. He leaned in and began to feast on her pussy. She dropped her hands away and let him work his magic with his tongue.

Chris leaned forward and buried his face in her pussy. He opened wide and slipped his tongue deep in her pussy as she withdrew her hands. He heard her moan as he flicked his tongue in and out of her pussy, literally drinking her juices as they flowed freely. He sucked and lapped at her wet folds and deep hole trying to please her and make her cum. Without his hands to hold her he pushed harder with his neck to apply pressure to her slit as he licked up and down, a loud moan escaped her lips.

"Oh God yes!" She let out a loud sigh and held Chris's head in her hands pushing him harder on her pussy. "Lick it, lick my pussy my slave. Eat me out until I cum." She thrust at his mouth and guided his head around her mound. She could feel him lick her hairy mound and lips and then dart his tongue back into her tight hole. He then started swiping back and forth, up and down, switching strokes every few licks. It was driving her wild. "Ugghhh, yessssss!!" She screamed. Fuck me with that tongue! Eat your mistress out. Make her cum!"

Chris was grinding his hips, making the plug tease his prostate and the shorts rub his hard cock. He was rock hard and ready to cum but didn't dare. He concentrated on licking Christy's clit. She was bucking against his head and he stabbed at her clit and licked it back and forth, she moaned loudly. He wondered if Patty and Rob could hear her next door and he chuckled to himself. Christy wrapped her legs around his shoulders and pulled him in tight. She rubbed her spandex/nylon clad legs on him and held him there in what was not quite a death grip.

"Ughhhhhh! Mmmmmm!" Christy groaned and gasped. "Ahhhhhh Yes. I'm...Cumming..." was all she could say panting and gasping as she shook with wave after wave of pleasure. She felt Chris bear down on her clit and she grunted and stiffened, climaxing, sweat beads running down her neck and into her cleavage. He kept licking as she bucked and squeezed him between her legs. When she couldn't take it anymore her legs went slack and she pushed him away from her pussy. She looked at Chris through half closed eyes, gasping for breath. His chin and lips were glistening with her juices and he licked them up.