Chris' Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good slave. That was incredible for a first orgasm." She lay on her side on the bed relishing in the afterglow of her orgasm. When she caught her breath after a couple of minutes she beckoned Chris closer. "Kiss your mistress. Let me taste my pussy on your face."

Chris moved closer and kissed her gently. She licked his lips and kissed him back. He wondered what she had in store for him next. He needn't wait long.

"Now let's have some more fun. Hold up your hands." He did as she commanded and she unfastened the restraints. "Now go get the harness you said you have been hiding in here. And go ahead and change. Put on a chemise and a pair of bikini panties. That will work for what I have planned next." She waved him away as if she was shooing a fly.

Chris got up and rummaged through the closet and found the strap-on that he had hidden. It was the same as the model Patty had brought over last night, unopened. His hands trembled a bit at what was going to come next. He was finally going to get to use what he had bought a long time ago and couldn't wait. "Here it is." He walked back to Christy and handed her the box.

She took it and looked it over. "It's the same as the one that Patty had last night." She eyed him suspiciously. "Are you sure that you've never talked to or had any flings with Rob or Patty before last night?"

He looked her deep in the eyes and truthfully answered. "Yes. Last night was the first time."

She could tell he wasn't lying. She always knew when he was, he had a few tells that gave it away all the time, and began to open the box. "Alright. Now get changed while I slip into this." She began opening he box while Chris turned his back to her and picked out his next lingerie change.

Chris surveyed the lingerie on the bench against the wall. He settled on the jade green satin chemise and matching string bikini cut panties. He left the hose on as he quickly stripped out of the short/cami set and slipped into the panties and chemise. It hugged him in all the right places, his cock nestled in the pouch of the bikini panties and his nipples rubbing against the satin chemise top. As he straightened up he heard Christy clear her throat behind him. He turned around and saw her standing there with the harness strapped on and one of the didoes hanging from the center of it. She was stroking the 8" lifelike dildo just like it was her own.

"We'll work with this one tonight. I'll take it a little easy on you since you got it good last night with Patty's large one." She grinned. "But before we move on you need to be restrained again. Hold out your hands."

He did so and she fastened the cuffs around his wrists again. She tugged on the straps attached to the cuffs and led him to the bed. "Climb up." She commanded.

"Yes Mistress." He complied and sat on the mattress. She tugged the straps and directed him to lay on his back head over the edge of the mattress. She straddled his face and held the fake cock over his lips.

"Open wide. You need to get me wet before I fuck your ass." She pushed against his lips and he opened wide sucking the head into his mouth. Slowly she eased more into his mouth until he had worked half of it in. Watching him suck her "cock" was erotic. It looked like she actually had a cock and was fucking his mouth. Back and forth she moved, slowly filling and emptying his mouth.

Chris moaned as she slid in and out. He opened wider and she gently shoved more into his mouth. He now had a little over half in his mouth. He had his eyes closed so he was shocked when he felt her hands on his panty covered cock. His hips ground against her hand as she massaged his stiff pole through the panties. "Don't you dare cum slave." I haven't had a chance to have you fill my pussy yet... If you please me." She added. "But first I'm going to take your ass."

She pulled out of his mouth and smacked his face with the fake cock. He groaned. "Get ready, I'm going to fuck your ass good again tonight. Now, on your back and put your hands up against the headboard. She watched as he scooted into position and she straddled him. She spread his arms wide and tied the straps to the headboard. He how had his arms spread wide but he could still scoot down enough that if she wanted to sit on his face she could. She took out a blindfold that they had used a few times before and placed it over his eyes. "What am I doing right now?" She asked as she waved the fake cock over his panty clad groin.

"Holding a bottle of lube mistress."

"No. Good, you can't see. Now stay there. And do not move." She leaned in and kissed him before dismounting.

He wondered what she was up to. He couldn't see a thing with the blindfold on but he heard her moving around the room. As he waited, the sound of clinking buckles filled the air. He assumed she was getting the other cuffs out for his legs and he was right. He heard her tying the straps to the footboard. But she didn't put his legs in them. He wondered what she was up to. As he lay there in anticipation of what was to come he heard the clink of the spreader bar, but then she didn't attach it. He wondered why. He heard some more clinking and wondered what that was.

"So how long have you had these?" Christy asked, holding up the chain with the clamps on the end. "I knew you liked having your nipples played with but this takes it to the next level. You should have shown these to me earlier. You know how much I like to play with your nipples. Now roll onto your side."

He wondered what was coming. Then he felt the smack of the paddle on his ass and yelped. "That's for hiding these from me. I'd have loved to been using these on you."

"Yes mistress." He said meekly. "May I lay back down?"

"Yes." She tossed the paddle on the bed. She was going to use the clamps now. She'd looked over their toys and new purchases and decided to strap him spread-eagle tot eh foot board after she'd fucked his ass. She thought about the spreader bar but in this position it wouldn't be too useful. Maybe another night when she wanted to bend him over, she thought. Leaning over she kissed his nipples and tenderly bit them through the chemise he was wearing. Chris groaned and squirmed under her. She loved licked and biting his nipples, it always got him hard and made him squirm. As she teased his nipples she trailed he chain and clamps over his stomach and chest. She was going to put these on him and really watch him squirm.

She adjusted the clamps and pinched on nipple through the satin fabric to give it something to bite into. He let out a sharp breath as the clamp closed on his nipple. She repeated the process on the other nipple and then loosened the set screw, making them tighter on his chest.

"Ahhhh. Yessss!" Chris gasped.

"Ohhhhh, does that feel good?" Christy cooed.

"Yes mistress."

Hearing him call her mistress made her pussy tingle. She may have to do this more often. She tightened the other clamp and watched as Chris groaned and squirmed in pleasure and pain under her watchful eyes. Then an idea struck her.

The pain and pleasure running through his chest was exquisite. He thought he might cum right there when Christy put the clamps on. When she tightened them he had to try real hard not to. Every time she played with his nipples it made him hard and would get him close to cumming. She knew it did. But now he didn't know what she was doing. He lay there and squirmed in silence as he waited for whatever she was going to do next.

Christy picked up her phone form the dresser. She was going to take some pics of Chris like this. She pulled the panties aside so she could get a good view of his cock and the plug in his ass. His hard cock popped out the side of the panties and held it askew so she got a shot of the plug. He moaned. Something for her when she was on a business trip to masturbate to. When she looked at her phone she had a couple of messages. They were from Patty. She took a look at them and was greeted with a message and a couple of pics.

"Very nice Christy. I want to feast on you again soon." along with the message was a pic of Patty laying on her bed, pinching her nipples and she had Rob's cock stuffed half way in her pussy.

Looks like they were having some fun. She kept reading.

"Love the outfits you two are wearing. And I love what you're doing with Chris." then another pic of Rob with a pair of bikini panties that couldn't contain his hard cock while wearing a satin and lace baby doll. Christy let out a moan when she saw that pic.

She turned around and snapped a couple of pictures of Chris on the bed with the nipple clamps attached to him. She even pulled his panties aside and snapped a pic of his nice smooth ass with the butt plug inserted. Finally she took a selfie of her in her outfit with the strap-on harness and fake cock. Then she sent them to Patty. She was sure she'd love them. "Hope you like the pics. I'm going to use this thing on Chris now."

She set her phone down and climbed on the bed with Chris. Maybe she'd snap a couple of pictures with her "cock" buried in his ass. "Spread your legs slut." she said while slapping his thighs with the dildo.

He did as commanded, spreading them wide. Chris didn't know what she had been up to when the room went silent but he was glad she was now on the bed with him. The anticipation of being fucked by her was killing him. "Please fill my ass Mistress."

"Ohhh, you want this in you?" She whispered, leaning over his face and kissing his chin. When she sat up her hand tugged on the chain holding the nipple clamps together. Chris hissed with pain/pleasure she assumed.

He begged. "Yes I do. Please fuck me. I need it. I need a cock in my ass."

She reached down and tugged on the plug in his ass. There was some resistance but his hole spread open slowly and once it was past the flare, slid right out.

"Ohhhh, I feel so empty."

"Well I'll take care of that soon." She said.

Chris could hear Christy popping open a bottle of what he assumed was lube. Then he heard her smearing a good deal of it on the fake cock around her waist. Having his sight taken from him with the blindfold made this all the more erotic. He felt the head of the cock at the entrance to his ass. Christy put her hands on his hips and pushed forward and the head slipped right in. "Ahhh yesssss." He groaned and struggled against his bonds. His ass closed around the unyielding silicone of the dildo. It felt so good stretching his ass.

"Beg for it. Beg for me to fuck your panty covered ass." Christy gasped.

"Please mistress." He begged. "Please fuck my sissy ass. I need it bad."

She slid into his ass in one full motion. "That's it. That's my good sissy. You take that cock like a pro." She moved a bit and grabbed his legs to spread him wide. "Mmm there we go, expose that ass for me."

She grabbed his legs and threw them over her shoulder like he had done to her so many times before. Being in this position for the first time was quite a turn on. Her pussy was soaking the front of the pouch of the harness. From here she could really thrust in and out of his ass while holding onto him tight. In and out she thrust faster then slower, each time pulling out until just the head was in his ass and plunging back in.

Chris thrust his hips at her as best he could while in this position. Now he knew what Christy let like when he fucked her like this, and he liked it. Groans from his mouth filled the room in addition to the sound of Christy's thighs slapping against Chris', her breathing was deep and guttural. Soon she was moaning too. He wondered if he would get to feel her pussy tonight or not. The way she was moaning it sounded like she would cum soon. Time seemed to go on forever as she thrust in and out of his tender ass. He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out from cumming either. The combination of the nipple clamps and the pounding his ass was taking was pushing him closer to the edge.

"Ahh yes baby." Christy exclaimed. "You look so hot like this. I'm going to have to do you like this more often. But right now I need a cock in my pussy. And you can keep a cock in your ass." She unbuckled the straps on the harness, leaving the cock buried in Chris and slipped out of it. Before straddling him though she reached back and fastened his ankles in the cuffs at the base of the bed. Then she straddled Chris and tugged on his nipple clamps. "You like that?", Chris nodded.

Chris felt stuffed full as Christy straddled him. Now he couldn't move at all and was strapped spread eagle to the bed. He could feel her pussy rubbing up and down his hard cock that was poking out of the side of his panties. She was so wet that every time she slid over his there were sucking sounds as his head popped in and out of her folds. She was teasing him and she knew it. He groaned and gasped as she picked up his cock and rubbed the head back and forth through her slit now. He thrust upward but wasn't able to penetrate Christy's pussy, the cuffs prevented him from raising to high off the bed.

"Ah, ah." She waved an admonishing finger at him even though he couldn't see it. "You don't get it until I say so." He groaned in response. She tugged again on the nipple clamps as she knelt there on one knee straddling Chris' prone body. "How badly do you want to feel my wet pussy around your cock?"

"Badly mistress." He responded with a mewling voice. "I need to be in your pussy badly."

She dropped to both knees and held up his cock. She was so wet that she was able to sit right on him and take his cock in one motion. "Mmmm yesss. Fuck your mistress." Make her cum. She ground her hips on his body. It felt good to be riding him and have him stuffed in her pussy. The feel of his satin panties on her pussy lips was quite a turn on. It was something she'd never experienced before and it was incredible.

Chris ground his hips into Christy He thrust as best he could into her tight hole. She leaned forward and kissed him, nibbling on his earlobes and lips. She moaned and whispered. "Ohh yesss, fuck your mistress. Make her cum. Fill me with your cock you little sissy slut. You're mine now. Ugghhhh yesssss." She groaned. Chris was so close to cumming but he tried to hold off longer. Hearing her talk so dirty was quite a turn on and he was going to explode any minute.

Christy started to bounce up and down on Chris' cock. In and out it slid, filling her and the leaving her feeling empty. She could feel Chris tensing up and shaking a bit, he was trying to hold off cumming she guessed because she told him not to until she said so. She was close too and wanted to feel his seed flood her. Finally after a couple more minutes she sat up and sat on his cock. She ground her hips back and forth. "Cum in me Chris. Fill my pussy with your seed." She yanked off the nipple clamps Chris had on and he let out a loud moan as blood flow returned to his nipples.

Chris thrust into Christy one last time and let out an animalistic groan as he exploded into her pussy, flooding her and coating her inner walls with his cum. He held still as his cock pulsed and pulsed sending shot after shot into her deep recesses. After his orgasm ceased he felt Christy slide off his cock with a wet sucking sound. Without a word she slid up his chest and hovered over his face. He could smell the pungent aroma of her freshly fucked pussy mingled with his cum. He knew what she wanted and she didn't have to ask. Opening his mouth he stuck out his tongue and began lapping up their combined juices.

""Oh yess. That's a good little slave." Christy moaned as Chris began licking up his cum form her pussy. She loved it when he did that but now having him tied up made it all the better. She settled in on his face and held onto the headboard as she rode his tongue. Expertly he slide in and out with his limber tongue, using his lips to seal off her pussy. She ground into his chin as he flicked his tongue over her clit and into her hole. "Uughhhhhhh." She groaned. "Make me cum."

Chris lapped at her pussy greedily, swallowing their combined juices as he flicked her clit, bringing her closer to orgasm. Over and over he licked her and she pressed harder into his face. Soon he was rewarded for his efforts and she shook and moaned gripping the headboard as she convulsed in the throes of her orgasm. When she came down form her climax her body slumped next to him. She pulled the blindfold off of him and he saw her smiling back at him.

"Ohh Chris that was heavenly." She leaned in and kissed him as her hands worked to free him from his bonds. "You make a great slave. We'll have to do this more often." When his hands were free he scooped her up and held her tight as best he could with his legs still bound. They sat there holding each other for a few minutes and then she broke their grip. "Let's free your legs." She released him from his bonds and he could sit up. By now the dildo had slipped form his ass and they picked it up and laid it on the floor. Christy grabbed her cell phone and told Chris to sit back with her for a pic.

"What? Why?" He gave her a questioning look.

"Oh I sent Patty a couple of pictures. She likes your outfit by the way." She looked at her phone and had another message. It was just a pic of Rob's cock next to Patty's cum covered face. "Oh my. It looks like Patty and Rob had a good time tonight too. And they thanked us for the show."

"You left the shades open?" Chris looked shocked and yet smiled at her. "You little devil you."

Christy sat down on the bed next to Chris and showed him the pictures Patty had sent. HE even saw the one that Christy had sent Patty from downstairs. "So do I get some dirty pics from you?" He asked.

"If you're a good boy." She chuckled.

"Patty looks like she enjoyed herself. I know I would have." He said, looking over the pics she had sent Christy.

"You didn't enjoy what I gave you?" Christy looked hurt.

"Oh God yes. I certainly did." Chris sighed and pulled Christy closer to give her a kiss.

"Let's send them one last pic." She snuggled up next to him and held out the phone. They both had a freshly fucked look about them and she snapped the pic. "All fucked out here." She typed and hit send. She tossed the phone on the nightstand and kissed Chris. "I need to get out of this corset. I don't think I can sleep in it. I love it but it's a bit restrictive for sleeping."

Chris lay there on the bed as she stood up and stripped off her corset, kicked off her boots, and shimmied out of the thigh high hose. Chris loves the way her ass moved as she wiggled out of her thigh highs. He reached over to rub her cheeks through the satin of the crotchless panties she had on, making her sigh. "Mmm such a hot ass."

She looked over her shoulder at Chris. "Maybe you can have it next time. Should I wear something to bed too?" She looked at the pile of lingerie they had bought sitting on the bench in the corner of the room.

"Of course." Chris said. He watched as Christy walked over to the pile and picked out a spaghetti strap satin chemise.

"How about this one?" She held it up over her nude body.

"I like that one. Slip it on and come here." Chris replied.

Christy got dressed and hopped into bed with her husband and cuddled up next to him. "Oh that was incredible." She sighed.

"Oh yes it was. Tell me that wasn't the last time we'll do that?"

"Oh hell no." Christy retorted. "That was fun. I want to do it some more." She tweaked on of his nipples through the chemise he had on. He groaned in response.

Kissing her lightly Chris responded, "Good. And sometime I get to do it to you." He slid a finger over her exposed pussy and she gasped.

"Sounds like fun. But right now I need some sleep. All this sex has worn me out." They held each other in bed in their new lingerie and fell fast asleep dreaming of what was to come.