Chris' Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slipped it on and it fit him perfectly, hugging his ass just right and leaving some room in the front for his cock. As he slipped out of the shorts he heard a knock on the door. He froze. He really didn't want to run into another guy while he was in here. Not that each of them wouldn't know what the other was up to. It was just a bit weird. Then he heard a voice.

"How's it going in there honey?"

He breathed a sigh of relief when he heard Christy's voice.

He opened the door while still in the short set and let her in. "What do you think?" He turned around for her and heard her sigh when he turned his back.

"Mmmmm. I love your ass in those. But you know you're not supposed to wear panties with those." She chimed in.

"I know." He smiled.

She reached out and rubbed his ass. "Oh I like how this feels on you." She rubbed his ass and he pushed back on her hand.

"Ohhh. Are you coming on to me in the dressing room?" Chris whispered.

"Maybe." She grinned. "What do you have left to try on?"

"The maid outfit and the corset."

"Well then let's see them. Looks like I came in at just the right time. Now shimmy out of that and let's see how you look in a corset." She tugged the shorts down off his hips and they fell to the floor.

"Are you trying to get into my pants?" He chuckled as she stripped the shorts off him. He gave her a kiss before she could answer, slipping his tongue into her mouth, making her moan.

"Maybe." She replied. "Or maybe I just want to tease you." She reached down and gave his cock a playful squeeze.

"Ughhhh, you've been doing enough of that already." He pushed against her hand as she rubbed him.

"Well we can't have you cumming all over the new lingerie yet." She pulled her hand away and had him take the camisole top off. "Let's try this corset on." She held it up and wrapped it around his midsection. He sucked in his stomach a bit and clipped a couple of the hooks in the back. She watched as he deftly worked the hooks around back and clipped himself into the corset. When he was done he actually had a waist and hips now. The corset squeezed his stomach and made his waist thinner than his hips. She licked her lips and had to admit to herself that he looked sexy with a figure like that. She squirmed and the balls in her pussy moved, causing her to sigh.

"Have you tried my bras on? You did that way too well." She eyed him suspiciously.

"No. They don't fit me." He said offhandedly. "Lots of practice with your garter belts."

She smacked his shoulder. "So you have tried."

"Unsuccessfully." He blushed.

"And just what were you going to do when you got it on? You obviously don't fill the cups. Stuff it?" She asked as she reached lower and gave his cock a squeeze. He groaned.

He turned a deeper shade of red and didn't say anything. "You were weren't you?"

"Mmmm yes. With a couple of your old satin chemises."

"You dirty man you." She swatted his ass. "Though I must say you look good with a set of curves on you. It looks like the garter straps are long enough too. Now let's try on the maid outfit."

"Over the corset?

"Why not? See how you look with curves and a short dress on." She held up the costume for him and he took it.

Chris held up the costume and slipped it over his head and pulled it on. It was big enough for him that he could get it on. He tugged the skirt lower and looked at himself in the mirror. The black skirt bottom came to just above mid-thigh and flared out. The top had the usual bloused shoulders and short sleeves on it. Surprisingly the costume wasn't scratchy like most. It was soft and smooth on the inside. He turned around and looked at his ass. It was just barely covered by the skirt.

"Bend over for me." Christy commanded. She watched as Chris bent over. When he did the skirt rode up his highs and exposed his ass a bit. She reached out and rubbed his panty covered cheeks. "Mmmmm I think I'm going to like this. I may have to come home early from work to watch you clean. Though if I do I think I'll be the one that ends up cleaning your pipes." She giggled and pulled Chris to standing and dropped to her knees in front of him.

"What are you doing?" Chris asked though he had a pretty good idea. "What if we get caught?"

She hiked up her sundress and started fingering her pussy. "I need to cum baby. And I figured I'd tease you at the same time. Besides, we're probably not the first to do this. And you know how I like to be watched by you. I want to expand my exhibitionist side a bit. This has all got me so turned on. And the thought of them possibly knowing what we're doing is hot." She leaned back and spread her legs so Chris got a good view of her glistening lips as her fingers played over her clit and pussy. "Now bring that cock here so I can tease you. And don't you dare cum" Without waiting for an answer she reached under the French maid outfit, fished his cock out of her panties and brought it to her lips.

Chris watched as her head disappeared under the costume he was wearing. He couldn't see what she was doing but it felt good. Her tongue was working circles over his cockhead while she stroked him and her other hand was furiously working on her pussy. He could see her arm moving at a faster pace as she licked and teased him. A low moan escaped his lips and he hoped that no one could hear him through the closed door of the dressing room. He leaned against the wall of the dressing room as he felt her mouth suck him into the warm waiting confines of her mouth. If she kept it up he was going to explode.

Christy sucked him deeper into her mouth as she felt her orgasm boiling. As she toyed with her pussy the balls would move more and more in her and were driving her to a point where she thought she would explode. To keep herself from moaning out to loud she clamped down on Chris's cock, squeezing it with her mouth and her hand. Her fingers flew over her clit they were a blur and she began to shake with her orgasm. Low moans escaped her lips with her heavy breathing as she came.

Chris watched as Christy tensed up and clamped down on his cock and shook with her orgasm. He reached down and held her there as he filled her mouth with his cock while she came. Pumping in and out as she shivered and struggled to contain her moans. Finally she slid off his cock and let out a long sigh leaving him standing there with a hard on and so close to cumming.

"Wow that was intense." She hissed and purred. "Those balls were a really good purchase." Wiping the sweat from her brow she stood up on her shaky legs and straightened out her sundress. "And you were such a good boy not cumming in my mouth." She kissed him while tucking his cock back in the panties and he moaned wanting a release. "Now how about you strip and get dressed in your normal clothes? Oh, and before you do, slip these on." She handed him a pair of boy shorts from the stash of panties that they had picked out as he stripped.

"But shouldn't we pay for them first?" Chris questioned as he tucked his hard cock in them.

"We'll just tell them you're wearing a pair. It's not like they don't know already." She took her panties back from Chris as stuffed them in her purse as he obediently slipped them on without another word.

Once her husband was dressed again she took a quick look through the peephole in the door and saw that no one was back there. Only a few minutes had passed since she went in but it seemed like an eternity. Opening the door Christy slipped out and back onto the showroom floor. Chris followed and walked out. He swapped the teddy he had for a larger one and looked for Christy who was now headed to the front of the store to pay. Chris caught up with her and put the costume and other lingerie he tried on into the cart. Lisa was smiling at the two of them as she began to ring them up.

"So did you find everything you were looking for?" Lisa asked eying Chris and then Christy.

"Yes we did. Quite a bit too. And by the way, ring up an extra pair of boy shorts for us. Someone just had to try them on before we left so he's wearing them." Christy informed Lisa.

Chris blushed and tried to avoid Lisa's gaze and in doing so caught the eye of the other cashier at the front who was luckily not ringing up another person. She smiled at Chris and winked. It seemed to him that the girls here had quite a bit of experience dealing with guys like him. Christy was certainly enjoying making him squirm today and he had to admit that it wasn't a turnoff for him.

"Do you want me to leave all this on the hangers?" Lisa asked when she finished ringing up their purchases and putting the panties in a bag for them.

Chris actually answered before Christy "Uh, yes that would be fine."

"Yeah, we'll need them for your closet." Christy added. "Oh, and I love what you did with the dressing room back there" she whispered when they finished paying for their stuff.

Lisa giggled. She knew exactly what had been going on back there. "I'm glad you approve. We like to make our clients feel right at home to do what they need to do. "She paused, "If you know what I mean."

Christy's skin turned a bit red but not as red as Chris' did. "Yes, I do." She smiled as they took their bags and walked to the door.

"Have a good day and come again." Lisa said, putting some emphasis on the word 'come' as they walked to the door.

"I'm pretty sure they knew what we were doing in the back room." Chris said exasperated.

"I'll be they did. And like I said before. I'm sure we're not the only ones." Christy came back. "I thought it was pretty damn hot. Didn't you?"

Chris moaned as they got into the car. "Oh yes. But you could have let me come." He looked like he was going to pout.

"Oh you'll live." Christy retorted. "Besides. All this keeping you on edge will ensure that you have quite the load for me tonight." She leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Now let's get going. We've got a few more stops to make before we head home. Next stop is the second hand store."

Chris squirmed in his seat at the thought of picking out a couple of dresses. He couldn't wait. He drove as fast as he could to the second hand store and parked on the side of the building. "So how are we going to do this stop?" he asked. "How am I going to try on anything we find? I can't just grab a dress and waltz into the dressing room."

"We'll think about that when we get in there. Just let me do the looking, like I'm looking for myself." Christy said getting out of the car. She had an idea of how to handle it so as not to draw any attention. This place wasn't like the lingerie shop. She'd be willing to bet they wouldn't think it's all that normal. They walked into the store and found the women's dresses. Based on the measurements they took earlier she figured he was around a size 16. She combed through the racks and found a couple of dresses that looked like they might fit. She held them up for Chris to approve, as if she was going to get them for herself.

"How about this one?" She asked and held up a dark red slip dress that was slit up one side to just below the hip and had spaghetti straps. It looked very form fitting.

He sucked in his breath it looked gorgeous. "That, um, that looks great." He moved in closer to her and whispered "I'd love to see you in a dress like that too."

"Oh really?" She said. "Mmmm, I wish they had on in a petite size. Maybe I'll have to look for one later. Now how about this one?" She held up a deep blue crepe sheath dress with cap sleeves that looked like it would fall to just above his knee.

"I like it."

The last one she had was a pleated flare dress in black with long sleeves. It was about knee length and wasn't quite as form fitting as the other two. He thought it might fit him. "Mmmmm, I like. So now how am I going to try them on? There's quite a few people in here." He whispered as he motioned with his arm around the store.

"I've been thinking about that." She said. "Let's go over to the men's department. We can pick up a couple of suits for you to try on." She started walking over to the suits hanging on a rack. "I'll go in first with the dresses. She turned and grabbed a random dress off the rack, then come out with this one, leaving the others in there for you. You can go in with the suit and try on what we have here."

"Then I come out with all the stuff?" He said. Won't that look a little strange with me carrying the dresses?"

"Hmm," She mumbled as they both looked through the rack of suits, "Leave them in there. I'll go in and grab them in case someone is milling around the rooms."

"Sounds plausible." Chris said as he grabbed a couple of suits from the rack. "Let's go." He walked off to the dressing room in the back of the store. Christy went in first. She lingered in there for a few minutes. When she came out she had the slip dress in her hand, the bottom pulled up to the hook on the hanger.

"I tried this on. It's a bit long on me but I love the way it looks. You should get me one." She whispered as she kissed him and passed him the dress, slipping it between the two suits. With the dress held the way she had it before it wasn't to visible, which was good because there were a few people looking at things around the dressing room.

"Well let me try on these suits and then we can go." He walked in to the dressing room, shut and locked the door, and stripped to his new panties. He couldn't wait to try on the dresses. The first one he started with was the slip dress. He tugged it on over his head. He pulled it on and smoothed it out. 'Oh god this feels incredible' he thought. He looked at himself in the mirror. It hugged him in all the right places. He wondered if the corset would make it look even better. Not wanting to linger in here to long, he stripped down and slipped on the crepe sheath dress.

This one came to the knee. It wasn't as snug as the slip dress but still looked just as good with the A-line bottom. He couldn't wait to see what this looked like when he was all dolled up. The last one, the pleated flare dress. The top was apparently made from a stretch fabric. When he zipped it up in the back it clung to his body. The pleated skirt flared out when he twirled around looking at himself in the mirror. He thought that he'd look great in any of these dresses as he slipped out of the last dress. He put them back on the hangers and got dressed, his cock was getting hard again and he brushed it as he zipped up his jeans.

"They all fit." He said as he walked out of the dressing room holding the suits and winking at his wife. She didn't say anything as she walked in and grabbed the dresses, excusing herself to the woman waiting to get in.

"Forgot the dresses I tried on." She said as she walked past the woman and headed to the cash register. She caught up with Chris half way to the cash register.

"See? No problem. Now let's pay for these and get the rest of our errands run. I want to get home to have some fun." Christy said as Chris put the suits back on the rack.

"Sounds good to me." Chris said with some excitement in his voice.

After paying for the dresses they hopped in the car and pulled out of the parking lot. They took care of the rest of their errands and headed home. The entire time they were running errands they mercilessly teased each other. Christy more so than Chris since Christy had gotten her release in the lingerie shop and Chris had yet to come once since they left the house this morning. "God I need to cum! Let's head upstairs right now." Chris said exasperated.

Christy just smiled. "All in due time. You don't get to cum until I say so today." She had an evil grin on her face that told Chris he was in for some serious teasing. "Now go up and put away the dresses. Go ahead and leave the lingerie and toys out. I'll get dinner started."

She started getting things out for dinner while Chris went upstairs. He put the dresses away in his closet. He figured they were his so they should go there. He also hung the maid's dress costume in the closet. Pulling out the lingerie from the bags he laid them out on the bed relishing in the feel of each in his hands. When he got to the faux black leather corset and wet look stocking Christy had picked out he stroked them and his cock. He couldn't wait to see her in this and wondered what she would do to him while she was dressed up.

"Are you about done?" he heard from downstairs, waking him from his daydreaming. "You better not be trying to get off right now." She added.

He stopped rubbing himself and got the rest of the lingerie out, putting the panties away in both their drawers. Then he laid out all the toys they bought at the bookstore. He couldn't wait to see what Christy was going to use on him tonight. He hoped she would use the strap-on they had with the new toys. He finished up and headed downstairs. Christy was at the stove cooking when he came in. Walking up behind her he rubbed her naked ass through the sundress she was wearing, making her moan.

"You want that tonight baby?" She asked.

He leaned over and kissed her neck. "What do you think? That's a silly question."

"Well if you're a good boy I might let you do me back there tonight."

"Ohh I can't wait." He said squeezing her round ass as she cooked.

"That's a maybe though. I might have other plans for you." She turned her head and kissed him deeply. Now let me finish cooking dinner, go set the table. She shooed him off with a wave of her hand.

Chris quickly got the table set and they sat down to dinner. "So just what do you have planned for me tonight?" Chris asked as they ate.

"You'll see. I'm going to keep you in suspense, but let's start with this. You won't be cumming until I let you. If you do, you won't be getting any for a couple of weeks. From either me, Patty, or Rob."

Chris groaned. He was already keyed up from her teasing all day. He wasn't sure how much longer he could last. "What?! You're joking right?"

"No I'm not." She reached across under the table to Chris' groin with her foot and rubbed him just to tease him. She was getting off on this. Her pussy was getting wet again. Or it could be the balls she still had in her pussy. And then an idea struck her. She squirmed in her seat as she hiked up her sundress over her hips.

Chris moaned when she began rubbing his groin with her foot. Though it didn't last long. She put her foot down and watched as she squirmed in her seat. He wasn't sure what she was doing until he saw her arm move between her legs for a moment, then she let out a low moan.

Christy reached between her legs and found the string attached to the two balls. She pulled and spread her legs to allow the balls to pop free. They made a squishing sound as they slipped from her wet pussy and she held them up for Chris to see. "Ohhh God these have felt good in me all day. I think as a reward for being such a good boy today you can lick them clean." She held the balls across the table for Chris to take.

"Now?" He asked.

"Why not? We are eating dinner. You can snack on these. Besides I know how the scent and taste of my pussy drives you wild. Now clean them up." She held them close to his face so he could smell her juices on the hard plastic balls. She watched as he inhaled her heady scent and moaned.

Without another word he opened his mouth and began to lick the balls. They were still slick having just come out of her pussy and he loved how they tasted. She held them up for him and he sucked in the first ball on the string, getting it all the way in his mouth. His tongue worked it over, sucking all the juices off that he could. Christy let go of the balls and the free one hit his chin as she sat back and watched. He pulled out the ball in his mouth, "Mmmmmm tasty." and grinned at Christy. "Do I get to eat from the source later?" he quipped.