Chris' Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy smiled and squirmed in her seat. "I love you to baby, but don't thank me yet." She eyed him. "I haven't agreed to let you go whole hog yet." Even though the thought of Chris dressing up in a wig, makeup, and dress didn't quite trip her trigger she found herself still wet between the legs. She wasn't sure if it was the balls in her pussy or maybe she really did want to see Chris all dolled up. At this point she decided to let it go where it may and see what happened. "Let's finish up lunch here and get going. We still need to make a few stops today."

Chris polished off his lunch and paid the bill. Before they got in the car he grabbed her by the waist and kissed her, tenderly at first. He felt Christy relax in his arms and he kissed her deeply, slipping his tongue into her mouth. She responded by grabbing the back of his head and thrusting her tongue into his mouth. They both moaned and Chris broke his lip lock with her. "Let's make those stops so we can get home for some fun."

Christy still held his head in her hands, "Let's. I want to do quite a few things to you tonight."

"I can't wait." He said as he rounded the side of the car and got in. "Where to next?"

"The local lingerie shop in town, just down the street." she said.

"A local shop? I was thinking we'd go to the next town over. We don't know anyone there." he looked over at her as they drove down the road. "Um, I'm not sure that's a good idea. What if we run into someone there we know?" He was getting a bit hot under the collar as they approached the shop that was just a few minutes away from the restaurant.

"Wouldn't they be in the same boat?" She countered. "I doubt they'd say anything because they wouldn't want their secret to be out either."

"Okay you have a point there. But I'm not talking about any guys." he acquiesced. "I'm referring to some of your girlfriends, or other people we know."

"We can pass it off as we're shopping for me. I've seen guys in there with their wives picking out lingerie for them... At least I assume they were for her." She looked over at him and squeezed his thigh and grinned.

"Alright. You've convinced me. But let's at least go to the one on the other side of town from us. They have two locations you know."

"Oh yeah. That's right." she said as he spun the car around at the next intersection and headed to the other end of town.

Once they got to the other end of town Chris asked another question. "So um, how are we going to know what size to get me? I can't very well waltz into the dressing room and try it on."

"Hmmm." She had a thoughtful look on her face. "Well we could have you measured in the store." She laughed as Chris' eyes widened and he started to say something. "Stop right there and calm down." She chided him. "My knitting is still in the car. I'll get out my measuring tape and we can take some chest, hip, and waist measurements before we go in there. She rummaged around in her bag and pulled out her tape measure and motioned for Chris to get out of the car.

"You know, we should have thought of this before we took off this morning." He said as she walked around the car and measured his waist and hips and measurements his chest. "Well your chest is a couple inches bigger than me. Your hips are the same and your waist is a bit smaller. That explains why you could get into my things." She kissed him as they headed into the store.

Chris watched his wife walk into the store and noticed that she was walking with a little more sway in her hips than usual. He wondered if it was because of the balls buried in her pussy or if she was showing off her round ass to tease him.

When they walked in Chris was greeted with a sight that just about made him cum in his pants. Christy saw his reaction and smiled wide. She walked over to him and brushed his hard cock in his shorts. "Like what you see?" She whispered. "You look like you're ready to orgasm."

He leaned over and kissed her. "Maybe. Though I could say the same about you. I saw how you were walking around in the parking lot... Those balls have you on edge?"

She just grinned at him and wandered through the racks of lingerie. Chris followed her to the back of the store where the panties and bras were at. As he followed he looked around the store. It was slow for a Saturday. There were only a couple of other women in the store and they were paying him no mind. The other two women were sales associates and tending to other things. When they reached the stacks of panties he ran his fingers over them and sighed. His cock was getting hard and pressing against the satin panties that he slipped into this morning. Christy watched as he looked through the panties. She was on the other side of the display from him browsing. Not only did she pull some for her but also for Chris. When they finished she showed him what she picked and she showed him what she had grabbed. "Some of these are for me so watch what size you get out of the laundry. She held up a variety of Tangas, boy shorts, thongs, and bikinis. "Don't worry, the thongs aren't for you" She whispered. "I don't think they could contain your cock."

Chris eyed the lacy panties she had picked for him. Some were all lace, some all satin, and others were a lace and satin combination. He stroked the soft fabric between his fingers and sighed.

One of the sales associates passed behind them. Chris noticed her glancing their way as she continued on.

He blushed a bit and whispered, "I like. Here's what I picked out. But these are all for me." He showed her some satin panties he had found in string bikini style, hipsters and boy shorts. Both the ones Christy had and the ones Chris had varied in color form nude to black to shades of red, green, blue, and orange.

"Mmmm I'll bet your ass will look sexy in those. But string bikini style? Really?" She saw him blush and he leaned in close to her.

"I had a girlfriend in college who was into me wearing her panties. And that's what she wore."

Her eyes widened, she knew who he dated in college. "You mean Jeanine?" She gasped. "She's the one who got you into this? She's the one I can blame?" She motioned to the racks of lingerie around them and chuckled. "I'm going to have to have a chat with her."

He was putting the panties in the basket she had grabbed when she said this and he almost dropped the wad in his hand and looked at her. "Don't you dare." He admonished her.

"Why not? She knows you like it. I won't tell her anything more than what she needs to know the next time we get together." She had a devilish grin on her face. "Now come on, let's go get you some sexy lingerie."

She waltzed down the aisles and stopped at the camisoles, baby dolls and teddies. Stopping at the extra-large size she began to pull a few off the rack. First she held up a spaghetti strap chemise in a floral print next to him. It came down to his hips and barely covered his ass. "This size should fit you. So let's work through here. And hold this. I like the way this looks."

As they combed the racks he looked around and noticed that some of the sales ladies were watching them. He wondered if they knew what was going on and started to blush as Christy piled another satin and lace chemise and a satin baby doll that had openings in the bra portion for access to nipples in the basket. "That one's for me." She smiled at Chris.

When they finished in that section the basket had three chemises and two baby dolls of varying design. As they headed to another section of the store Chris saw a gartered chemise that caught his eye. It was a dark red satin with lace trim. The shoulder straps were about an inch wide and trimmed with lace also. He held it up for Christy to see. "How about this one?" He asked

As he said that a sales associate walked up behind him. "That's much too short for you." She whispered in a conspiratorial tone so the two other ladies in the shop didn't hear her.

Chris turned around with a shocked look on his face and was bright red in the face. "Who me?" He tried to act cool about it but was failing miserably. "It's for my wife. Shopping for some new things for the bedroom." He motioned to Christy who was now looking at a corset with garter for herself.

Christy looked up at the sales girl, holding the corset in hand, and shook her head. She then mouthed, "For him." and grinned as wide as she could. She figured it was time for him to be embarrassed.

The sales associate smiled. "I see. I, uh, think your wife says otherwise." She pointed in her direction and he could see Christy feigning ignorance.

Chris was turning a deeper shade of red now. He'd been found out, and it was his own wife who ratted him out.

"I'm Lisa." She said. "Don't worry, we're discrete here. We get plenty of guys in here like you, just not to many that bring their wives along." By now Christy had come over and was standing next to Chris.

"See, I told you they didn't care." she elbowed Chris in the ribs.

Lisa looked Chris up and down. "You might have better luck in the tall section over there. We carry quite a bit for taller women, it's one of our specialties." She pointed to a corner of the shop that was rather large with a sign over it that read "tall". "And if you want to try anything on, there's a private fitting room around the corner from there." She gestured to an opening in the wall that led behind the showroom. Chris and Christy looked where she was pointing.

"It actually leads to the storeroom but we added a fitting room back there for guys like you. So you can be a little more discrete." She looked at Christy now. "I'm impressed that you are here with him. We don't see that too often."

"I'm making sure he gets what he needs. And picking some things up for myself. By the way, you don't have anything that leans more towards dominatrix do you?" Christy inquired.

Lisa looked at Chris and smiled. "Yes we do. One row over from where you picked up that corset."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. Oh, and you can find that same gartered chemise in the tall section. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask." She walked off to take care of some stocking on the other end of the store and left the two of them to shop.

"Come on. Let's go see what we can find for you." Christy took his hand and wandered that way, but first she stopped in the row Lisa pointed out. She found a faux leather corset with garter straps and wet look thigh high stockings. "Mmmmmmm. I think this will do nicely." She sighed grabbing it from the rack and dropping it in their cart, grinning at Chris the whole time, who was now squirming where he was standing. She walked over to him and grabbed his crotch, feeling his hard cock through the jeans he had on. "You like what I picked out don't you?"

He nodded. "Yes. I can't wait to see what you do when you wear it."

"Okay. Now let's shop some more for you." They headed to the tall section of the store and looked through the racks.

Chris picked out a crotchless teddy much like the one Rob had on last night. He even found a satin lace up corset with garter that would fit him. "We can match." He said pointing to the corset in the cart.

"Yeah but I'm the one in charge." She countered and smiled. "How about this?" She held up a deep purple panty skirt with garters attached to it.

"Ohhh I like that." Chris moaned. You should get one for you too."

"It's not really my style. I like plain satin and lace garter belts. I should pick a couple up because you've probably stretched mine out to much." She wandered off to grab some or her leaving Chris to wander through the rows of lingerie for him.

He picked out a couple of baby dolls and chemises that would fit him better. He left the ones they had already picked out for Christy. They should fit her just fine. When Christy returned she had a couple of garter belts in one hand and in the other she was carrying a red satin lingerie gown.

"Look what I found for myself." She held up the gown. It had a v-neck, short sleeves and was cut up one side to just below the hip. "This looks so sexy. I tried it on and it feels great."

Chris felt the satin and immediately knew he wanted one too. "Oh my God. I would love to see that on you." he gasped. "Can I get one for me too?"

"Ohhh, we can definitely match then. That sounds sexy. Let's see if we can find one. Just in a different color." They looked through the racks and found one in jade green. "Here. I think this would look good on you." She handed him the gown and he held it up to his chest to see. It was the perfect length.

They split up and combed through the racks some more in the tall section and Chris came back with one more outfit, a satin camisole and cheeky short set, but in two colors, black and royal blue. "How about this?" He held them up. "I'd love these for sleeping in."

Christy took one and looked it over. The shorts looked like they would come to just below his ass and the camisole would expose his stomach. The satin felt so soft she wanted to feel it on herself too. She squeezed her thighs and felt the balls move inside her, making her moan just a little. "Mmmm. I think I may need a couple of these also."

"Are you saying I've got better taste in lingerie than you?" Chris giggled.

Christy smiled at him as she walked past and gave him a kiss. "Maybe." She grinned." Seems you've been wearing it more frequently than me so maybe you've been looking more. You naughty boy." She smacked his ass and walked off to find the camisoles/short combination he had found.

When she returned she had a couple of the sets for her and some stoking to go with her garter belts and one more stocking set. "Since I know you like the feel of my hose so much," she said holding up a package, "how about I get one of these for me?"

Chris looked at it and moaned. "Definitely." It was a full body stocking with an open crotch. He loved it when Christy wore her thigh highs or garter belt in bed. She would wrap her legs around him as he fucked her and the feel of the hose on his body always felt so good. She would even put her feet together and let him slide his cock in and out like he was fucking her feet until he came all over them. It was an incredible turn on for them both. He moved closer to her and kissed her. "I'd love to see you in this so I can fuck your brains out with you head to toe in nylon hose."

She sighed. "I like the sound of that. But we also need to find some stockings for you too." They looked around the Tall section they had been shopping in and found them tucked away near the door to the changing room. Chris grabbed a couple of pairs of sheer nude and black stockings or the garter belts and a couple of pairs of thigh highs in the same colors. He went back and grabbed a full body stocking that was his size and brought it over to Christy. "How about one for me too?" He had a huge grin on his face.

"That could be kinky, both of us dressed in full body stockings. Okay, toss it in the basket. Before we try some of this one we need one more thing." Christy suggested.

Chris looked at her funny. He figured they had enough for a first go around.

"Let's head back to the costumes." Christy said before Chris could ask any questions.

She took his hand and led him to the back of the shop where they had rows of sexy costumes for sale. "What are we looking for back here?" Chris asked.

"You'll see." Christy trilled as she looked through the costumes. They had them arranged by type. They walked past things like sexy cop, fireman, and school girl. She paused there for a moment and thought, "That might be fun. But who gets to play the school girl?" She giggled to herself. They finally came to the sexy maid costumes.

Chris looked them over. "These could be fun. So when do I get to see you in one of these?" He held up a maid costume for Christy to see.

"That one is too small." She said as she grabbed one that was marked x-large/tall. "And it's not for me. It's for you." She held up the outfit against Chris' body to see how it would look, "This ought to fit you." and tossed it in the cart.

"What? For me?" Chris looked astonished. "I thought you said you were not sure about me dressing up all the way."

She leaned in and kissed him. "I'm not. Yet. But this is more like lingerie. "You can wear it to clean the house in. You're work schedule is more flexible than mine so you're home before I am a lot and cleaning up." She looked at him with a gleam in her eye. "A maid would be nice to have around the house. You can fill that need. And of course we have to have you in the proper outfit too." She tossed the outfit in the cart.

Chris groaned and his cock grew in the panties he had on. She was really starting to get into this. Seemed she wanted to dominate him even out of the bedroom too. "Oh my. So does this mean I'm going to serve you from now on?"

"Only when I'm in the mood. But if you are wearing the maid outfit, definitely." We can discuss it all later. She reached over and rubbed his jeans and felt his cock twitch. "Seems you like the thought of that don't you?"

He just nodded.

"Now why don't we go try on some of these things to make sure they fit?"

"Here? Are you serious?" Chris wasn't sure about that. A few more women had come in and were milling about now. He was starting to feel a bit self-conscious.

"Of course I am. Unless you'd rather put these all back and we'll skip the lingerie part of this little adventure." She shot back, a devilish grin on her face.

There was no way he was going to do that. He wanted all the soft silky things they had picked out so he acquiesced to Christy's demands. They headed to the door that led to the dressing room and she handed him some lingerie.

"Here. This should do it. Try the gartered chemise, the teddy, the gown, the cami/short set, the gown and of course the maid outfit." She handed him the hangers with lingerie and shooed him in to the back room as Lisa came walking by again and smiled. Christy smiled back as Chris disappeared from view.

Chris found the dressing room in the back. It was off to one side. He opened the door and was greeted with quite a sight. Instead of the usual hard benches and harsh lights it was painted in soft green colors, decked out with soft lighting, a full length mirror, a coat rack in one corner and an upholstered divan. He'd have to make a mental note to ask Christy if the other dressing rooms were made up like this too. He hurriedly stripped off his jeans and tee shirt that he had on. Leaving on the panties he tried on the sleeping gown. Slipping it over his head he was engulfed head to toe in satin smoothness. He rubbed himself all over as he eyed his figure in the mirror. "God it felt incredible. Like being wrapped in a satin cocoon." He thought. "I may never get to sleep if I wear this to bed. I'll be too turned on all the time." it fell to just above his ankles and didn't feel tight in the shoulders, perfect.

Next up were the gartered Chemise. It was a green satin Lycra fabric that hugged his body snugly and came down to his hips. The garter straps fell to mid-thigh and still had some adjustment left in them. He couldn't wait to try this on with a pair of hose. Stripping that off, he came to the teddy next.

Getting into it was somewhat of a challenge. He was able to get it up over his hips well enough but then slipping into the shoulder straps he felt he needed to be a contortionist. At one point he thought he was going to snap it. Once it was on it fit a bit to snug. He loved the way it looked but he thought the next size up would be better. It rubbed his nipples just the right way and he moaned and rubbed his pantied cock. He was so turned on at all this he thought he'd cum right there. Before getting too carried away he shimmied out of the teddy and tried on the cami/short set.