Chronicle - Mel and Chris Ch. 01

Story Info
It was one night, now they're together, but not alone.
26.7k words
4.54
6.7k
5

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright PennameWombat June 2019

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

This is the first chapter in a sequel to the "Mel's Phone Call" trilogy. Our core cast of characters were introduced in the earlier trilogy and they remain as big as life and hopefully will grow in new and interesting directions in an expanding adventure. New characters will also make their appearances and we'll likely see characters we've met elsewhere come onto the scene.

If you haven't read them I hope you'll be interested in Chris and Mel's 'origin story' in the trilogy that began in "Mel's Phone Call" and continued in "Mel's Phone Call, Part 2" and "Mel's Phone Call, Part 3," all in 'Exhibitionist & Voyeur Stories.'

Tags: Anal Sex, 18-year-old, College, Cunnilingus, Exhibitionist, Fellatio, FFM, Girl-girl, Public Sex, Threeway

*****

Hot Fudge

"You've kept this hidden from me," Mel said as she craned her neck from left to right, "looks rather interesting."

"Streetcar Square," Chris said as he used his right hand to sweep the view out the windshield, the entire next block on the right had a hundred foot tall water tower surrounded by 2 story tall brown brick buildings obviously quite old but wrapped in modern steel, glass and concrete highlights making it a shopper's dream.

"In the old days it was where all of the streetcars were housed and serviced," he continued as the traffic light turned green and he pulled away, "back 50 or 60 years ago before they got rid of them. Decided a decade ago to rehabilitate instead of tearing it all down. I figured we'd get here eventually but decided downtown would do. Anyway, see on the left, that's where we're going."

He pointed to a red brick building that occupied a good chunk of the next block, across from the main set of streetcar barns, where a large sign indicated a multiplex movie theatre with a listing of four movies and a second, red cursive lettering, sign for an ice cream parlor.

"Shelley's!" his black haired girlfriend yelled, "For real?"

"Serious as a heart attack," Chris said with a chuckle as he turned left into the two-level parking garage, "although someone's spelling it wrong."

"Too bad no camera, I have to get a picture of this to send to her!"

"We'll stop by this weekend, getting to the end of the roll anyway. Although I'm going to go broke with the developing."

"Think of the extra benefits you get," a husky rasp as her hand caressed his cock through his shorts, caused it to react, "a small price to pay."

He pulled the car forward to face the wall, turned it off and turned quickly to kiss the demon sitting next to him and caressed her breasts through the thin cloth, arousing both nipples from their parade rest. Then a car drove past and reminded them they were on a mission.

"It better be good ice cream, no cheap stuff."

"Think of the extra benefits you get," he yelped as she squeezed his cock at that, "well, if Jess is working tonight."

At that Mel released him and hopped out of the car. He followed on his side and they clasped hands and he led them into Shelley's. She leaned her head onto his shoulder and he felt her black tangle of hair fall across his neck and mix a bit with his chocolate brown hair, it was a bit askew with their earlier obstacle running efforts and quick sex in a Uni computer lab.

"Two?" Asked the woman at a podium just inside the door, the professional welcome exposed by her smile wavered and her word gained nearly a syllable as her eyes worked down Mel's body, their muscles acted on their own accord. His girlfriend was wearing his old soccer jersey that she'd taken for her own, all white but with a very faded red stripe just across her breasts, the skin-tight fabric thin from age and too many washings. He noticed the soft lighting on the stripe obscured the view of her braless nipples but certainly not their protrusions on her full and firm c-cup breasts.

But it might have been her pleated beige skirt that ended well above the middle of her athletic thighs, bare skin to her ankle socks and black Converse shoes, that met with the most disapproval. It was a style that Chris felt had unfortunately fallen out of fashion during his high school years but he was happy it was beginning to appear around the Valley, mostly at the Uni and at the more outre nightspots west of downtown and Mel strongly favored the look. That her bra was not the only undergarment missing Chris was sure would put this encounter over the top if the hostess knew.

Even with that hidden he didn't think the overall welcome was going to get friendlier. Mel held his left hand and stood slightly behind him and was looking around at the rococo decorations and seemingly paid no attention to the disapproving look. It reminded him of a couple of reactions at the malls the previous weekend and Mel hadn't shrank from them. The many empty tables unusual for a Friday but he guessed normal for the day after the Fourth, no families at the late hour so couples and larger parties of teens or young adults, this place acceptable to the mores of the local majority population which frowned on more robust dating options and so it stayed open relatively late. But none already present were quite like the couple who'd just entered.

Chris also considered they'd gone running and had sex before coming here. They'd toweled off in the computer lab but hadn't bothered with showers before donning these street clothes. Mel had said nothing about it and his inability to smell much of anything meant he didn't know if odor was a factor.

"Is Jess working tonight, Lorraine?" Chris asked as he read her name tag and tried to draw her attention.

"Oh, um," Chris could tell Lorraine's professional demeanor was in in battle with her personal distaste and hoped to get past before the latter won out.

"I've got 'em, Lorraine," Chris heard a woman's voice from his left, turned, saw Jess approach, "c'mon, I'm on the counter tonight."

Jess smiled at him and then at Mel, who returned the smile, turned and led them toward a counter with a dozen padded stools, two at the near end taken and the rest free. Jess stepped left to go behind it and Chris led Mel to the farthest pair of stools.

"Thanks, Jess," Chris said as he and Mel sat down as Jess set menus in front of them, "this is Melanie Caldicott, but just Mel. Mel, Jessica Humphreys, but just Jess."

"Good to meet you, Mel," replied the other woman as Mel reached across to shake hands. Introductions made, Chris watched the waitress's eyes linger downward long enough to be obvious before settling back up, full exposure to the air conditioning further enhanced the obvious shapes of Mel's nipples, her reaction to the gaze to sit erect with one hand on the counter, her left one holding Chris's right.

Jess glanced quickly toward the entrance with a ghost of a smile and back.

"Food tonight or just ice cream?"

"He owes me ice cream," said Mel, "what's good here?"

"I like the chocolate and strawberry ice creams," Jess said as she flipped a couple of pages to the sundae section, "our hot fudge is the best. Take a look, gotta take care of these folks."

"Her?" Asked Mel softly, no further detail needed. Chris nodded and mouthed 'yeah.'

Chris watched the young woman as the other couple paid their bill, he didn't know what tip they left but her face was genuinely happy, he knew her well enough to tell the difference. She was two or three inches shorter than Mel, her hair too blonde to be brown and too brown to be blonde and in a pixie cut with short bangs he'd never seen on her before. Apparently she'd tired of the ponytail or headband she'd always had to wear when working here before.

He was pleased when he worked out that her figure, obscured as it was by the loose black slacks and pink and grey fully buttoned blouse she wore as a uniform was somewhere between Shelly's 'almost none' and Mel's 'awesome.' He could be attracted to other shapes. But then he noticed that while her skin was paler than Mel's, her face had much the same smooth cheeks and sharp nose, with the same solid but not pointed jawline and chin as his new girlfriend. Both also had eyes so dark they were almost all black.

He stared forward into space with the picture of Sam's breasts and ass from last week's racquetball night and Jess's face morphing into the sweet and sexy girl sitting at his right when Jess set two glasses of water in front of them and jarred him back to the present. He noticed Mel had apparently been engrossed in the menu.

"What'll it be you two?"

Chris asked for a chocolate malt, Mel specified an eclectic combination of flavours and marshmallow topping along with the hot fudge. Jess chuckled and handed the sheet through to a window on the opposite side of the counter.

"Good thing Jeff isn't here," Jess said to Chris when she'd returned, "or his welcome would've made Lorraine's downright pleasant."

"Who's Jeff?" Mel asked.

"The owner," said Jess, "the last time..."

"Second last time," Chris interrupted, "I DID come back to apologize!"

"The last time this one brought his girl here," Jess began again, spoke to Mel, "said lady friend spilled a coke on a woman, got two guys to almost punch each other and told Jeff, the owner, to 'go fuck yourself, nazi!' Or something close to that. Your boyfriend, strictly speaking, is permanently banned. Fortunately Lorraine doesn't know who he is."

"So a question, sweet boyfriend," said Mel to Chris, "did she fuck your brains out after all that?"

Chris's regret meter jumped as he stared at Mel and heard Jess laugh, half in humor and half in embarrassment.

"Well," why deny it, "yes, she did."

"Was this girlfriend," Mel asked Jess, "an old, old, woman?"

"If by old," Jess said with a smile, "you mean old enough to know better, yeah, old. Maybe even almost 30. Ancient. I think I remember this one yelling 'Kelly!!' more than once."

"At least now I have a name," said Mel, "for the gravestone. He wouldn't tell me."

"Gravestone?" Jess's puzzled face.

"With the aid of a magic vibrator he fucked her to death and buried her up by a place called Herriman. He showed it to me, where he'll put me once he's used me up. I figure she deserves a gravestone."

"You dog," said Jess in what Chris hoped was mock disgust, "you dirty dog. That's OUR place. Well, I'd heard she'd disappeared, now I know what happened."

"No," said Chris as his stare swung from one woman to the other, not sure if Jess bought Mel's story and if so, what that meant, "she's not dead. Well, maybe she is. But it wasn't me. No one saw me. I never even met her."

Both women snorted at that.

"So," said Mel to Jess, "Herriman? That overlook?"

"Yeah, we were seniors, his backseat, his first time. Well, mine too. He was so cute and shy. Total pervert turned out, why I had to dump him."

A bell rang by the window and Jess gave a 'no one move' look. She collected their dessert concoctions and delivered them.

"I am not," Chris said as soon as she was back, "a total pervert."

"Yes, you are," said Mel firmly, then to Jess with a shrug, "fortunately, so am I."

Mel gave Chris a kiss on his reddened cheek.

"But this looks yummy," she said as she dug a spoon in and took a taste, "you're right, good hot fudge. But lucky me you dumped him."

"He's my dear friend," said Jess as she pinched his cheek, "what he was before we had sex... And we stopped quickly enough so we're still friends."

"That true? Going to stop fucking me?" asked Mel.

"Um..." Chris gaped, a spoonful of thick malt halfway to his mouth, "no, not unless you want me to."

"I'll let you know, when you can stop." Mel dug back into her sundae.

"So other than chancing being screamed out of here," said Jess as she watched Lorraine seat a new foursome, fortunately not anywhere she needed to service, "what are you two up to tonight?"

"He's helping me," said Mel, "I'm going to be a freshman at the Uni and he's showing me the sights. And he got me a job. And fucking me every way possible. And helping me chase the secret satellites that are crashing down on us."

The sudden shift from amusement to shock on the other young woman's face jarred Chris out of his half-misery from the self-inflicted review of his love life.

"How do you two know about it?"

"I worked out the orbit," said Mel between mouthfuls, "well, he did. I just gave him numbers to plug into his computer. We were up at a park when we saw the fireball. I counted the time and once he got me the maps and all that we worked it out."

"Your dad works for Titan Rocketry, up north," said Chris to Jess, who nodded, "I think that's what you guys told me, right? Designs rocket motors and the like for the military. He wouldn't say any more than that back in high school when I used to visit your place. He still a beanpole?"

"He's like 6 foot 4," Chris added to Mel, "and thin."

"Yeah," said Jess, "don't tell anyone, but they've been out there. They've got him and some others going back and forth to Nevada.. Where it crashed. He's nervous all the time and I think he's losing even more weight."

"What about the radiation?" Mel's question.

"Cover story I think," said Jess, "at least, he just laughed at that when it was on the news. But he hasn't really said much."

"Where is it from?" Chris this time.

"Oh," Jess said slowly, her eyes unfocused as she ran her memories, "he didn't say, but we know not to ask. But we only saw him over the weekend, then he went back. Just came back late Wednesday night, he was really quiet all day, we had a bunch of people over yesterday for our Fourth of July BBQ, told me and mom to not say where he's been and he didn't say anything, except a couple of times went away from the rest of us with other guys from Titan. He even went up to Tremonton today, not even the local office he mostly works at. They were supposed to have today off!"

"There are more up there," said Mel, her spoon finally still, "we're going up stargazing tomorrow night to find them."

Chris sucked the more liquid part of his malt through a straw as this time Jess went from surprise to distress. Then out of the corner of his eye he saw two guys and a woman, all about his age, get directed to the counter by Lorraine. Her face regained its professional composure as she nodded to Chris and Mel and stepped to the far end of the counter to deal with the trio.

"I'm a genius," Mel said quietly as she scooped up the last, partially melted bits, "she heard something about more."

They sipped their waters and silently contemplated the conversation. She reached her left hand over to again take his right and both rested on bare flesh just below the high hem of her skirt. He was glad of one thing, the surprise turn had hopefully taken her mind off of any more grilling about his past sex life.

"Think if I dump a coke on her," Mel said as she nodded at the woman sitting in the middle of the counter trio, "I could get her two guys to fight each other? Then I can tell Lorraine to shove one of these menus up her prude ass? And will that get you to fuck my brains out when we get home?"

"We can skip the prelims," he answered, "and I'll be happy to take care of the last part anyway."

He squeezed her hand to get a squeeze back.

"Get going, you two," Jess said when she came back, "this is on me. Forget the satellite, if my dad's freaked then it's something bad. Really nasty."

She reached across and took one hand from each of them.

"You be a good boy," she continued, "now you're with someone sane I'll call you, have dinner with me and Jimmy?"

"Thanks, Jess," said Chris, "anytime."

"First time I've gotten credit for being the sane one," said Mel with a chuckle, "explains lots about you, lover!"

They noticed Lorraine was away from the entrance at a table so they waved to Jess and walked out before the prude returned to her station.

Plans Take Form

"I might live after all," Mel said as Chris took his turn at the water fountain at 'their' little park on the bench above the graveyard, "since Jess proves not everyone you have sex with dies under mysterious circumstances."

Chris groaned. Tuesday and Thursday next week he'd be at soccer training so this week both nights after his shift at the lighting factory and hers at the insurance agency they'd put on their running clothes and she chased him up the steep hill to the high, flat spot, the second highest bench on the mountains overlooking downtown and the broader Valley. After seeing the fireball from this park the first night Mel had arrived in town they'd felt it was somehow totemic and made regular trips to it driving or running. As usual for these summer nights the little playground was full of parents and children most likely from the new housing development that had pushed up the mountainside to surround the park, the large grass area had a group of teens playing Ultimate Frisbee tonight.

Chris really hoped none of the people had heard when the tall, athletic beauty with the black ponytail talked about death from sex. With him.

"She's not dead," Chris reiterated his point as they jogged down the short drop and across the street to enter the much larger city park that abutted the cemetery, "and neither is Sam."

"Sam turned into a lesbian," said Mel as she turned and skipped backwards, "and saved her own life by avoiding sex with you!"

Mel laughed then sprinted but Chris this time just stuck his tongue out and loped along, he'd easily led her the first few days but the high school cross country and volleyball star was fit enough to have acclimated to the near mile high altitude quickly so she pushed him now. But he knew she was headed to the volleyball courts to join up with the folks they'd found the previous week. He'd leave her to that and run himself through a training regimen while watching not only Mel's but a number of other sweet, sweet asses on her fellow players. His cock twitched with thoughts of the night he'd spent with both Mel and her best friend Shelly in Mexico and dreams of Mel inviting any of these new friends to join them. He sighed and tried to get the blood back into his thighs for squat thrusts.

"You have a good camera," said Mel as they waited for their two pizzas at the Pie Pizzeria after their sports endeavors, "can you take pictures through a telescope?"

"Um, yeah," said Chris, then paused as his brain cells processed the question, "I have the adapter. But, I think the issue is the film. I need to talk to Maria at the Fine Arts lab about developing that roll we have almost finished and I can ask her. But of what? There wasn't anything there."

"I've tried to explain," said Mel as Chris collected the two pizza boxes, "orbital mechanics to you. Of course we didn't."

"Of course?"

"You worked out a nine hour orbital period. That means that if there are three then we hit the exact time the missing one would show. Needed to be three hours earlier or later."

"I don't know about hooking a camera up at the stargazing party," said Chris as they trotted the few minutes to their house, "I know people do, but usually to photograph the moon or a planet. Not point at random stars for 20 or 30 minutes."

"Not up there," she responded with certainty, "we need a scope too! A good one. But if we go up this weekend again we WILL see one."

Chris grunted, more in surprise than anything, and they carried on silently. As they turned the corner to walk the last half block to the century old house they were soon to vacate they saw a motorcycle just arrived in front of it, the slender rider pulled off a helmet, they saw the sandy brown hair cut shorter than Chris's and the friendly smile of Teresa Bingham. Mel jogged ahead of the pizza-carrying Chris and reached Teresa as she slipped her thin jacket off, her helmet sat on the motorcycle seat.

123456...8