Chronicle - Mel and Chris Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris felt a rush of pride and his cock twitched as Mel's muffled moan signaled he'd brought her to a second orgasm as she blew a new load all over his already soaked cheeks.

He pumped his hips in rhythm with Maria when he suddenly grunted and his hand gripped Mel's tit.

"Do it, lover," Mel's voice had gone baritone, "she can take it."

"Damn right," Maria's accent had gone thicker, her pumping at him frantic and fast now, "aaahhhhh..."

He felt her cunt tighten as it grabbed at him, he slammed upward into her body and loosed a stream of cum with his first spasm, they retreated and met again, her own spasms continued before she set all of her weight on him and he felt her lean forward as her body met his girlfriend's. All three froze for 10, then 20 seconds, then the women slid off of him, one to each side, to lay alongside.

Maria pulled his head sideways and met his mouth with hers, the kiss soft, slow, her tongue gently insistent, her hands rubbed his chest and still mostly erect cock slick with her juices.

"Hope you're not done yet," she said just above a whisper as she moved an inch from his face, "you still have a job to do."

She moved her hand from his sweaty chest to direct his chin to turn, where Mel's mouth pushed onto his as soon as he was turned, then Maria nudged his body to roll onto the younger woman, who helped him and splayed her legs wide to open her wet, ready sex.

"Now, fuck this beautiful demon good and hard and let me watch," Maria said with intent.

He obeyed, practice allowed him to enter her with relative ease, the first few strokes slow as his cock found restored energy that allowed him to pull all but the head and he slammed himself home to force a grunt past their joined mouths. She wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled herself to meet him hard on each new stroke.

"That is so hot," he heard, an extra pair of hands caressed his ass and back, Mel's tits, their necks, an extra mouth kissed each of theirs now and again and licking and nuzzling necks as the young man slid his rampant shaft deep into his demon's welcoming passage as her vaginal muscles did their usual magic to grab and squeeze him. Then he felt a hand press between their bodies and with each push he felt the fingers press against Mel's button and she pulled his shoulders tight and her breathing was ragged and puffy.

"Oh... oh... fuck!" she shouted as her vaginal muscles clamped around his prick and her arms and legs pulled him to a stop, cum pushed out of her body as he penetrated her to his full length. To the side of Chris's head Maria locked her lips onto Mel's in a hard, open-mouthed kiss as her hand remained pinned between their bodies.

Mel loosened her legs and urged Chris back until his flesh popped out of her body, followed by another gush of her cum, he felt Maria's hand grab it and begin stroking it hard. Mel rotated her hips up by degrees and Chris slid the head of his cock along her perineum through a thick stream of natural lube supplied by Mel, the hand moved from stroking him to holding him lightly.

"This is what this sick pervert lives for," Mel whispered to both of her lovers, "shoving that big, hard thing up my ass, which used to be innocent and pur..."

She grunted as he pushed said big, hard thing into her bowels slowly but firmly until he was fully inserted.

"You want ice cream," Chris whispered, as he slowly pulled completely out and rubbed his meat to gather more of her plentiful liquid, then he pushed back into her ass and began to pump, "there's a price to be paid."

Chris kissed Mel's neck and cheek as she alternated kissing his neck and cheek and then Maria's, as the older woman kissed both of them.

"You were serious about the ice cream," Maria said softly as she took a moment to look down their bodies, filtered light from a camp lantern just outside the tent to watch his cock as it emerged and disappeared with each stroke.

Mel used her legs and back to pump herself on and off of Chris as he adjusted to meet her halfway, Maria rubbed one of them with each of her hands and felt their sweat running but otherwise didn't interfere with the two people seemingly lost to any other notice, stared at them open-mouthed. Finally, Chris's breathing went choppy and Mel hugged him tightly, then spoke to him slowly and pitched her voice as deeply as she could, having caught on to his minor kink.

"C'mon, lover, fill me, I want it. Now!"

He grunted as a stream of liquid blew out of his cock into her colon as he pushed forward, she squeezed him as tightly as she could with her legs and her anal muscles to restrict his movement as his cock rippled three more time as she licked and bit his neck and ears. Maria rocked back slightly at the force of it, her eyes wide.

"Fucking hell, you two," she said with admiration but then trailed off, "I've hardly ever fucked like..."

Two faces looked at her in the dim light, their mouths open and panting, their eyes heavy lidded with satisfaction and joy.

"Want him," Mel asked with genuine kindness, "to do your ass? He'll be much gentler, like he was with Shelly..."

"Um, not tonight," Maria said, "I've never, um, yeah. I'm drained just being here. Thank you."

They both kissed Maria slowly and open mouthed, then Mel pushed Chris out of her body and onto his back between the two women.

"Let's get cleaned up a bit and button down the camp," said Chris as his breathing slowed to normal, "be light in couple of hours. Long drive home."

Back in the dark tent, only starlight outside the zipped up net insect door, Mel nudged a half-ready Chris onto a slightly surprised Maria.

"We teased him out there," she said, "let me go to sleep."

Chris felt Maria shrug then she pressed her mouth against his and wiggled to slide his hardening prick between her labia until he slid it down and she welcomed it inside of her. He noticed that Mel didn't actually go to sleep, her hands on their bodies and she occasionally nudged him to lift so that she could again coax Maria's brown nipples from what the outside chill had started to their full extent with her mouth. They fucked slowly as he pushed himself fully into her each time until the contributions of Mel's fingers helped bring them to mutual climaxes. A last round of kisses all around and Chris's last memory was falling asleep between two beautiful dark-haired women.

Maria drove the first leg to get past the roughest sections, not wanting to burden Chris with the effort although he assured her he'd driven the area and she didn't trust the flatlander on the mountain roads. Once past she let the two youngsters alternate since none of them had had much sleep, stupors from sexual satisfaction fought the two young people's giddiness from what they assumed was a successful hunt, the two women snuggled half-asleep in the back seat as Chris drove the last ninety minutes with just the low volume of the radio for company.

"All the film canisters are marked," Maria said in the parking lot back at the Uni, "I have a storage cabinet, climate controlled, I'll keep it in there until we can develop it Wednesday."

"Wednesday?" Mel said more sharply than she probably meant.

"Sorry," Maria shrugged, "I have 'real work' next couple of days and nights. Full professors outrank you two, and I also have to, sigh, deal with my, cabrón, my ex but unfortunately still alive husband. And I'm too tired to focus on it tonight. Something kept me up all night..."

"I'm so sorry," Mel said as she hugged the older woman, "to snap. Just so anxious..."

"Oh, niña hermosa," she said as she released Mel then hugged Chris, "go and be with this sweet boy."

Bart Shell

"Ah, mierda," Maria said softly as she followed Mel's finger along the 16x20 enlargement showing an arc across the image of Jupiter, right where she'd predicted it, placed next to a second 16x20 of a clear Jupiter. It looked like someone had lightly rubbed a very thin eraser to leave a thin fuzzy stripe through the multi-colored bands.

Chris stood next to Maria as they looked over the seated Mel's shoulders, he was momentarily distracted by the view of her cleavage from the low, square-neck stretch tank exposed when she'd shed the suit jacket and blouse she'd had on when she met them at the lab, over a dark blue skirt that ended a couple of inches above her knees. Two pairs of high heels emphasised her calves and Mel's impressively. 'Budget meetings' she'd told them with a smile.

But her mood had darkened, it had been ebullient as she showed them the sightseeing photos she'd developed ahead of time, his obvious 'discomfort' often visible along with well-posed photos of two beauties, the first half of the set PG-13 but then Mel amped the teasing when she'd removed her top and refused to put it back on until it was dusk. Maria's mood contrasted with Mel's excitement and wordless joy, she pushed her head into his chest and wrapped her right arm around his thigh below his shorts.

He looked down at the photo again, an arc of others around it, then he kissed Mel's cheek and looked down her body. They'd rushed to get here and she still wore the button-down 'work' dress she'd bought that first shopping weekend, enough buttons now undone to allow him to again admire the thigh-high stockings she'd bought at some point and wore instead of panty hose. No bra, just her white lace camisole.

"Did you spend the whole day," he'd asked, she'd pulled the car to the curb and he'd trotted off of their now-boring front porch to hop in and he'd seen the tops of her stockings, "without panties?"

"Yeah," she said with a laugh, "best day of work so far."

Maria had appreciated it when they arrived at the lab, one look and she'd shed her blouse, her bare, brown legs had left Chris wondering but he didn't think asking was appropriate. He had noticed her snug dress didn't show any lines around her ass. Now she stepped back from the younger pair with a thoughtful look.

"What are you two going to do now," she asked, "I mean, it's not like I doubted you, but, I didn't really take you seriously."

She gave them a crooked smile at that, they grinned back but her mood kept them from celebrating openly.

"This weekend was the best time I've had," she continued, "in a long time. And, well, I thought this one didn't like me or something, the way he ignored me."

"I was young and foolish," Chris said with a shrug.

"Yeah, he's better now," Mel shifted her arm around his back to grab his ass, "but well, we're going to tell the world! He can put it on some sort of computer thing, where other astronomers can use the info to look. And well, there's..."

Chris nudged Mel subtly with his thigh, she started, turned her head a bit, then shrugged almost imperceptibly.

"Anyway, anyone can see it, if they know where to look," she finished.

"We're going to get something to eat," Chris said, "once we help you clean up. Let me know what we owe you, want to come with us?"

Earlier tonight his invitation would've clearly offered more than just dinner, but now he felt the older woman's mood wasn't open to that. The cloud of hormones that had built up around their enforced closeness in the darkroom dissipated.

"On the house," Maria said just audibly, "and don't worry. Get going, take all of those. Well, except for one of the sightseeing sets. For me."

At least that last part let her smile.

Mel stood and stepped toward her as Chris gathered the photos, sorted into envelopes to keep the sets separate, she spread her arms and Maria accepted the hug and returned it.

"If what you think," their photography expert said as she pulled her head back slightly, "is the case and this isn't some sort of secret US or Russia thing..."

"We'll be careful," Mel said to her in a soft voice, then she kissed the older woman quickly.

"Now go, you two, I've got this."

Instead of leading them back to the car Chris led Mel to a bench that offered a view out over the Valley floor, the Uni a few hundred feet above on one of the more expansive bench levels. Her heels had her almost above his eye level and he was more used to that, a few weeks of steady work saw her often in heels. The last of the sun had just disappeared below the horizon, a fiery red sky in its wake. He put his arm around her shoulder and she leaned into him with her left arm along his thigh, her dress that fell each side of her crossed thighs allowed him to just see her trimmed dark pubic hair.

"Why'd you shush me in there, lover?"

"I didn't 'shush' you," he said with a lilt, "I nudged you."

Her elbow nudged his semi-erect cock.

"Ow, ok, I deserved that. But Maria was freaked out. She did it quickly when you weren't looking but she even crossed herself. Telling her that we're going on the radio to tell the world would've been, ah, bad I think."

"I didn't even know about that show until you had me listen to it," she said, used her elbow now to caress, "it's exactly what that show is about."

"But most of the guests and callers don't have pictures. And coordinates. They've just come back from Atlantis but can't tell anyone else how to get there."

"Even better. C'mon, I'm hungry and horny. What order you going to take care of my needs?"

"Let's go get sandwiches and take them to the computer lab, with pictures to back us we can post on USENET the satellite coordinates we worked up, then you'll be keeping those stockings and heels on for the second part... Nothing else, mind you. And my treat, you need more pairs of those... forget panty hose."

She kissed him as they stood up.

Two nights later Mel was naked save for her socks and laid on her stomach as Chris stood alongside the bed and finished a head to toe massage, her head was turned away but her hand instinctively reached out and grabbed his semi-erect cock and began to work it.

"We only have 5 minutes until 'Shore to Shore,'" Chris said as he pumped his hips in and out of her grip, "so if you're going to get me worked up you'll have to work fast."

"Nah," she said as she rolled then sat up and pointed to a space on the bed for him, he reclined onto a couple of pillows as she urged his cock to full attention and moved alongside, "you're going to call in and sit on the line for an hour while I tease your cock until you beg me to make you cum."

With that as warning she swirled her tongue around the swollen glans as she held the shaft, paid special attention the the fold at the bottom with the tip of her wet tongue. Chris tried to push her head down or to shove his cock into her mouth but he quickly realized that was a losing strategy. So he switched on the radio and made sure the phone was in reach. He sipped from the plastic cup of ice water next to the phone.

'Broadcasting from the High Desert of Pahrump, 50,000 watts of clear channel out of the Great Southwest...

'Broadcasting ocean to ocean, east to west, north to south...

'This is Shore to Shore AM...

'And I'm Bart Shell...'

The theme music played for a few minutes as Chris held the phone and moaned a bit as Mel took just the head of his prick into her mouth and worked it with her tongue and lips. Chris already had the number assigned to a quick dial key and hit it, only to get the expected busy signal.

"It's all open lines tonight, boys and girls out there, remember our number 702..."

"We're on with Marty from Grand Island, Nebraska," Bart said, "Marty, what do you have for us?"

"Well, Bart," a broad, midwestern accent that caused Mel to pause, she lifted her mouth and scrunched her eyes, then mouthed 'hick,' "we've got this giant truck stop out here and there's lots of unmarked trucks headed your way."

Chris turned the radio lower as he hit the dial again and Mel returned to her slow, slow blow job.

Forty-five minutes later Chris had nearly lost his sanity. The constant busy signal was one thing, the most recent caller just returned from Atlantis another, but that Mel had paused only once as she'd worked his cock to take a drink from the water glass and grab an ice cube to add to his torture had him wondering how he could get her to do this again. And simultaneously hoping she never did it again.

Another redial and the phone started to ring! He finally got his cock almost entirely in her mouth as he jumped to turn the radio down faster than she could react, she pulled her mouth off with a hard, slow suck and looked up at him.

"You're on Shore to Shore AM with Bart Shell, what do you have for us?"

Mel jumped up as Chris unmuted the phone.

"Hey, Bart, I'm Chris..."

"And I'm Melanie. But call me Mel."

"Chris, Mel," a chuckle on the line, "you sound like a nice couple. What's up in your part of the world?"

"It's more what's down," Chris started their rehearsed spiel as he took care since she decided to squeeze his cock right then, "remember the fireball back in June? We saw it fly over us."

"Well, now, that's interesting," Bart said, "but what's new about it? We've been talking about it a while now, just a big rock."

"No," said Mel, her momentary coquettishness gone, "you're wrong. It was a satellite, the government knows it was, and there's something even better than that."

"A satellite? Yes," the disembodied voice, "I've had a few people claim that."

"But," said Chris, "did they also tell you about the two matching satellites still in orbit?"

"We have proof," said Mel, "there are two more just like it. We're happy to give you the orbits. But they're hard to see."

The pause on the line surprised them, there was little Bart hadn't heard but they'd set him back a bit.

"Proof? What kind of proof?"

"Pictures. They're big," said Mel, "orbit at 20,000 kilometres out, take nine hours to orbit, eccentricity is zero. But somehow they don't shine, they're retrograde and seem to be mostly transparent or something."

"In that case how could you take pictures?" Chris had the feeling Bart was giving them line and would only keep them on so long as they were entertaining.

"Things go squishy," Chris said, "it's like looking through a heat haze. We think they have a way to reflect light around them. We took a picture of it occluding Jupiter and we have a streak in the time exposure, like you're still seeing Jupiter but hazy. Same with it going in front of a star."

"Hmm," Bart paused, seemed in thought, "who put these satellites there? No one is talking about them and the government is telling us it's just a rock."

"YOU believe the government? You, Bart Shell?" Mel said with as much sarcasm as she could manage, a knowing chuckle back on the line.

"Anyway," she continued as she squeezed Chris's cock hard enough to force him to nudge her hand to get it to loosen, "it's aliens. They're alien satellites and the government is hiding it because they must've found alien bodies in the crash."

"You have pictures?"

"Just the satellites," Chris said, "with stars and Jupiter, we think both are at least 3 kilometres across, likely square. We posted the detailed orbital information on the USENET Wednesday, hopefully people are looking. You need a good scope and good eyes, but the government has to know about them."

"Well," Bart said slowly and thoughtfully, "you two might have just let a very big cat out of the bag. Now, how can we see these things?"

"They're kind of hiding below where they're putting the GPS satellites," Mel said, not needing notes, "but they're retrograde. Nine hour orbital period, inclination is 135 degrees, one will be hitting its epoch at roughly 48 degrees latitude and 110 degrees west ground track over western North America at 3:42 am Mountain time Sunday morning. Happy hunting!"

1...345678