Chronicle - Mel and Chris Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon," she had her left arm behind him and nudged him forward, "let's eat."

"My eyes, my eyes." Teresa wailed, her hands over her eyes with her fingers held apart to play at peeking.

"Whoa," Sam said, not even pretending to not stare at his crotch, her voice slow, "impressive."

Chris stepped quickly and moved to the right to hurriedly sit down, caught off guard by an obvious ambush. He pulled Mel toward him before she sat and pulled her head down to kiss him. Now he saw she had on an absolutely sheer, black halter top nightgown, the front a deep v almost to her navel and the hem not an inch below the bottom of her ass, her perfectly shaped tits and her trimmed, black pubic hair only emphasised by the barely there cloth over them.

Both Teresa and Sam had on sleeveless cropped t-shirts, Teresa's revealed a six-pack and quite firm nipples but not much else, an unusual but not unknown choice for her. Sam's was, in his experience, unprecedented. He wondered if the red crop top with oversized sleeves and short enough to reveal the bottoms of her breasts that were the equals of Mel's actually belonged to his demon or she'd acquired an identical one. How or if Mel had manoeuvred everyone into this he had no idea.

Finally, despite his inability to perceive the individual smells the food and his hunger finally broke the spell. There was a glass of cold beer already in front of his plate along with the others and Sam lifted hers for a toast.

"Here's to a good day, it's all here, someday you guys might unpack it all!"

They all laughed, drank, and dug in.

Plates collected for the dishwasher, another house bonus, Chris expended significant mental effort and tried to avoid popping out of his shorts again but Mel pushed her hips into him or caressed his cock as they all worked. He noticed Sam worked Teresa over regularly too, both in very short soft cotton skirts.

"You two go upstairs," Sam directed Mel and Chris, "get the VCR and TV ready, we're going to do up some popcorn. Be right there."

"C'mon," Chris pulled Mel and turned his back on the others just before another exposure, "I'll follow you."

Mel led them up the stairs and Chris put his hand between her legs to cup her vulva, felt the hint of moisture along each labia, she pressed his hand tightly to her as they made it up the stairs.

"What was this all about," he whispered into her ear as they hit the top of the stairs and turned left into the rec room, his right hand inside of her negligee to urge her right nipple to grow.

"We don't have the front porch or your old window anymore, miss 'em a bit," Mel said softly, "and I want to get Sam to loosen up. Shock therapy. Think it's working?"

The couple separated slightly to deal with the electronics, Mel's nipples showed her excitement clearly as she licked her lips and looked at an erection Chris had decided was simply going to be out of control.

"Looked like it," he said, "if this movie's anything like I heard that shouldn't be a problem in any way."

TV and VCR primed Mel quickly slipped a towel onto the cloth of the king size sleeper sofa that had been left behind, she sat on it quickly at one end and pulled him next to her. The sofa would comfortably hold all four although it would be snug, but before Chris thought too much on it he felt a hand in his crotch and his head pulled. He sallied forth his tongue to a renewed battle of the tonsils as fingers tugged and gripped his prick, pushed up the cloth to expose even more. He retaliated by pushing the cloth of her nightgown as high as he could, she lifted her right leg over the arm of the sofa and he slid two fingers into her moist slit. She'd obviously planned ahead with the towel as he'd found his face, cock and thighs covered with plenty of her cum and when excited her juices flowed freely.

"I win," he heard Teresa, "I told you they wouldn't be fucking yet."

"Define 'fucking,'" said Sam petulantly, "he's practically buried to the wrist."

Chris felt a hand firmly pressed on the back of his head to discourage him to do anything but continue his attempt to reach her tonsils. Mel practically laughed into him at the same time as her tongue attacked back.

"But she's only giving him a hand job," Teresa said as he felt someone sit next to him, right next to him, a bare thigh against his bare, left thigh, "for boys they're only fucking when that disgusting, ugly thing she has a hold off is pushed in and out of that beautiful, black-haired demon's luscious body."

"It's not THAT ugly," the nearer voice, Sam was next to him, "I mean, it's not cute, but."

"Anyway," said Teresa with finality, "I win. Where's the remote? Let's watch the movie."

"Hey," Sam nudged into Chris hard enough to rock both of them, Mel had pushed up his shorts to fully expose his erect shaft and he felt another hand suddenly grab it and squeeze, "break it up. We have popcorn!"

The extra hand left his cock and with one last mutual tongue thrust Mel released his head and he and Mel looked at Sam's twinkling hazel eyes, a big bowl of popcorn in her lap and in Teresa's. She handed her bowl to Chris.

"This is for you two." Chris pulled his fingers from Mel's now wet pussy and took the bowl and tried to adjust his cock to hold it. Mel pulled her left arm from around his shoulders and shifted so she could grip his cock with it to free her right for popcorn, the direct view of his cock now hidden from other two by the bowl, she nudged his suddenly unemployed right arm up over her shoulder and down where he pushed aside the cloth and exposed her right nipple as the movie started, the vanishing twilight outside left the windows dark and left only the flickering projection TV to light the room.

Most conversation had gone silent and Chris noticed four sets of slightly rough breathing as Kathleen Turner and William Hurt pushed the heat of two young couples upward. He was slowly grinding his hips to push his stiff cock through Mel's more aggressive grip and her fingers paid diligent attention to its head and she pushed her chest out and moved lower to allow him access to both now-bared nipples as she pressed her thighs together. Wordlessly she grabbed the not-quite-empty popcorn bowl and set it off to the side of the sofa.

Chris glanced quickly to his left to get his first ever view of Sam's bare breasts, their popcorn bowl also missing and Teresa having lifted the barely-there shirt to expose them for her caresses. Their sizes and shapes were indeed exact matches to Mel's but her nipples were less prominent. He also saw just a hint of red pubic hair between her muscular but not overly slender thighs. Sam's left hand had pushed Teresa's skirt up and the thin woman had enough room to allow the redhead access to slowly grind against her.

"Speaking of an angry one," Mel said with the husk she gained when horny, partially echoing a line from the movie, "off."

She moved her hands to his waistband and he hesitated but when Sam moved her right hand to it as well he lifted his ass enough for her and Mel to work his shorts past his obstructing shaft and finally he shook them down and kicked them aside to sit naked on the sofa. Mel's left hand returned to grip his shaft and he felt Sam's hand on his thigh, doing what seemed to him a nervous stammer.

Not sure what to do with his left hand he reached across to occupy each hand with Mel's large, stiff nipples. He noticed Teresa lean and whisper in Sam's ear and the hand moved from his thigh and hesitated at his cock until Mel wrapped her fingers around Sam's and gently guided both hands onto his cock and began stroking it. Sam moved her hands in sync in two crotches, her mouth open to breathe slowly, her eyes locked on the screen.

Chris had lost the plot of the movie and apparently Mel had as well since she started kissing his chest and worked her way up to his neck. She settled Sam's hand on the top half of his prick with her left still on the root and lifted the now free fingers to turn his chin so he could kiss her, their mouths touched slowly, open, their tongues urgent but much slower and no less resolute than before. He felt Mel's hand move to take Sam's and guide her to work the shaft, the head. He put his left hand between Mel's thighs and she returned her right leg over the arm to allow him to scissor her clit as he spread her wet labia with his fingers.

He felt Sam slide her body and put her thigh over his as she moaned, Mel slowly stopped their kiss and nudged him to look, Teresa was on her knees, her face and hand worked Sam's red-haired pussy, Sam's left hand caressed her lover's neck and shoulder, her chin lifted and her eyes closed. Mel pulled his chin back into the kiss, he saw a broad, happy smile on her face just before they met and he saw eyes closing along with his, whatever denouement the movie was moving to now ignored.

Mel left him and her hand worked around his as she soaked her fingers in her own juices and then moved it to wrap Sam's and his cock, the natural lube allowed both to stroke most of the length of his erection, she moved her hand to stroke Sam's thigh to cause her to moan again as she leaned her upper body into him as Teresa worked her clit.

They both reacted as Sam's body jumped and rocked them, she gripped his cock tightly as she rippled with the orgasm Teresa had brought her to.

"Shit, fuck... ah, Teres..." she said as she held the back of Teresa's head and rubbed her crotch against her, before her muscles relaxed and she sat back. She opened her eyes as slits as Teresa kissed her way up Sam's stomach and after a quick suck on each small nipple her lips met Sam's.

Mel freed herself slightly from Chris and quickly lifted her nightgown off and tossed it aside.

"Sorry, Sam," she said as she nudged Sam's hand and leg aside, "Teresa said boys aren't fucking until this hard, ugly thing is inside. I need it to fuck me now."

She rotated and rose to face Chris, her hands on his shoulders as she straddled him, his hands around her back and on her ass as she slid his cock between her lips and then adjusted the head against her opening and slid herself down and exhaled as she engulfed him, they looked at the two women

"That's disgusting," Teresa said, snuggled against Sam, her voice nowhere near as serious as the words, Sam silent but the look in her eyes less clear as she came down from her climax. Mel stuck her tongue out at Teresa as she rose and lowered herself.

"Try it sometime," Mel recommended, Teresa's expression made it clear that wasn't going to happen, she lifted and paused and Chris took up the slack by thrusting upward with his thighs to repeatedly penetrate her to get her puffing, "but wait until you see where I'm putting his prick later."

Chris bent his head to suck each of Mel's hard nipples in turn as he pumped himself in and out of her pussy, a sheen of sweat spread on their bodies and a light but steady flow of liquid ran down his shaft and over his balls.

"Now they're fucking," said Teresa, Sam said 'uh huh' in a faraway voice. Mel purred as she upped the pace and joined Chris in movement, their bodies met with a solid squelch at each full penetration, she pushed her chest forward and pulled his head tightly until she grunted out, to move him to the other.

"Give it, lover, now, fill me..." she said just loud enough for the full audience to hear. Chris's moan was forced out of his nipple-filled mouth as his hips jerked three more time, he felt her again milk his cock with her pussy muscles as their spasms subsided, she pulled his full length into herself as she settled onto his lap. She kissed her lover slowly and deeply as Sam and Teresa applauded softly.

Chris and Mel looked to their sides to see Sam topless and her red pubic hair fully visible between her widely spread thighs, one of Teresa's hands caressed Sam's shapely left tit and the other hand with fingers buried in the red muff. Sam's left hand was reaching behind her apparently finding Teresa's pussy in turn.

"Can you girls do me a favor," Mel said in as good an imitation of Kathleen Turner as she could manage as she lifted her body up, a trail of their mixed cum followed his prick out of her body, "and keep him entertained? I need a pit stop."

She stood and stepped over to grab first Sam's cheeks and give her a deep kiss then did the same to Teresa. Then she walked out the door and they heard the bathroom door close softly.

"Isn't it supposed to go soft or something," Sam asked as she looked at Chris's still quivering cock, the hands of the two women indeed kept him entertained. He'd decided to just ride this whirlwind out so he drank in Sam's body, firm enough but with her measurements on her shorter frame had a voluptuousness not present on his lover's athletic frame. Not that he minded but it didn't allow him to relax fully. They heard the bathroom door open and the sounds of Mel's footsteps had changed.

All three of them were rather surprised when the young woman strode into the room wearing five inch heels, to their view she walked quite well in them. Closed toes and heels, but Chris was surprised at the amount of foot flesh showing.

"Wow," Chris said as the slight softening he'd felt was quickly reversed, "those make your work heels look, um, lame..."

"Told you I'd vacuum wearing nothing but high heels," Mel purred as she leaned over and kissed Chris, "think these will do?"

"Yes," he answered as he lightly pulled both still-erect nipples.

"Here," she stepped to Sam and handed her a plastic bottle that Chris realized was their lube, his cock had another jolt, "I've been thinking you needed to loosen up..."

She leaned in and whispered into Sam's right ear, away from Teresa and the redhead smiled and slid slightly away from Teresa.

"But I think it's this one," Mel and Sam quickly nudged Teresa to the edge of the sofa as Mel quickly knelt and brandished her vibrator, Teresa yelped as it contacted her clit followed by Mel's quick lick the length of her labia and the vibrator was returned, "that needs a good thorough treatment. Bet you didn't know the nasty things Kelly used to do to him with this."

For a moment Teresa seemed for the first time in Chris's experience with her to be unsure but then he saw her eyes relax and close by half as she licked her lips, her mouth open. Mel worked the vibrator on her clit and used her mouth one more time then settled on her knees and her free hand on the floor. She looked up and shook her ass as she ogled Chris, a quick eye movement told him all he needed to know. He rubbed her back and then her ass cheeks as he positioned himself behind her, wondered what Sam and Teresa expected to have happen.

"Sam will help," Mel said just before she pushed her tongue into Teresa's slit, as she switched the vibrator to her own clit. Chris hesitated as Sam looked at him with what was apparently a question, he smiled at her and nodded very slightly. She knelt beside Mel, who was busy eating Teresa and alternated the vibrator between their clits.

"C'mon," Mel said in a quick, deep bark and wiggled her ass, "empty! Sam!"

Chris's eyes widened a bit as Sam shrugged, smiled and squirted way too much lube on her hand then she looked at him and grabbed his cock, the cool lube caused him to start, but he pushed his cock into Sam's grip and she warmed to the task and circled and stroked his cock until it was thoroughly covered.

"Don't get carried away with that thing, redhead" Teresa said between puffy breaths.

"Empty!" Mel added.

Chris took Sam's goo covered hand and moved it toward Mel's body but she seemed surprised when he directed her fingers to Mel's pink rosebud and not her also exposed pussy lips. He worked her fingers around the anus as Mel wiggled her ass back against those fingers. Chris decided to go for broke and directed one finger to press against and then into Mel's expectant butt, Sam pressed her body into his, her naked torso against his, he felt the cloth of the skirt she still wore against his thigh.

Chris pulled Sam's finger from Mel's nether hole and lifted the hand to kiss it and moved forward, he used Sam's hand to guide his ready cock to Mel's backdoor. Sam looked at him as he pushed it an and she moved her hand to caress Mel's ass cheek.

"Fuck," Mel said, "about time you two got that in there."

Chris used his right hand to hold Mel's right ass cheek as he took advantage of the overly generous lube to rapidly hit fourth gear, Teresa grunted as he jammed Mel's face against the thin, wiry woman's hungry cunt, the vibrator did double duty. Sam's mouth fell open as she stared at Chris's cock disappear and reappear rapidly, only the head remaining inside each stroke.

Teresa panted rapidly and pressed Mel's head, her own head arched back and her hips jumped as a wordless moan escaped her mouth, she forced Mel to stillness as she climaxed, Sam's enigmatic smile as she looked at another woman's bring her lover to a climax.

"Oh, fuck," Mel grunted as she kissed Teresa's clit one last time then lifted her head, Chris's enthusiastic ass fuck didn't slow as the vibrator was redirected to the demon's clit, "he's going to owe us all ice cream for this one."

"You weren't joking about the ice cream," Sam said with a light laugh.

"I... never... joke... ahhh," her words stopped as Chris felt Mel's anal muscles squeeze his cock and she sprayed cum on both of their thighs, Sam's eyes went wide at the sight.

"... about ice cream," Mel managed to finish, as Chris began to pant and then Mel and Sam heard his 'oh, oh,' Teresa momentarily insensate it seemed.

"Make him cum, Sam," Mel said in a tone that brooked no dissent, caused Chris to withdraw quickly, Mel's hand went to Sam's as she twisted slightly, "do it. Just stroke it."

In a trance Sam reached out and grabbed Chris's gooey and slick cock with her left hand, wrapped around it and with him helping pump he moaned as his first shot of cum went four or five inches to land just above Mel's ass crack, he went still as Sam kept stroking it to pump out more cum to cover Mel's asshole and drop down her perineum, a fair amount ended up on Sam's fingers.

"Ok, Sam," Chris put his hand on hers, "the well's dry."

She didn't release his cock until he nudged her fingers away, he held her hand as Mel twisted and wrapped her left arm around Chris and pulled him tightly to kiss him. Sam lifted her fingers to her nose, wrinkled it slightly, Mel released Chris and took the cute redhead's hand and kissed it, clearly gathered cum in her mouth and gave Sam no recourse but to taste it too with a fast, deep tongue kiss.

"Oh, yuk," said Teresa, her soft and exaggerated tone meant to indicate she was only somewhat serious as she sat back on the sofa with her legs still spread to expose her very satisfied pussy, "that stuff is nasty and dangerous. Don't touch it."

Mel pulled the towel off of the sofa onto the floor and as she moved to sit on it she pulled Chris along. She stretched her long, athletic legs straight and crossed them at the ankles, her heels still on. She pulled Chris to lean against her, her arms around his neck and caressed his chest and taut abs and kissed his neck, shoulders and hair, he put his arms over hers and nudged his upper arm against a stiff nipple.

Teresa seemed to suddenly sense her full exposure and started to push her skirt down and pull her legs together but Sam was too fast, sat cross legged on the floor and forced the legs to remain apart, she leaned her right shoulder against her girlfriend's sodden crotch and rubbed gently. Teresa seemed to shrug and took Sam's offered right hand to hold and place on the thin woman's thigh. Chris's half-closed eyes noticed Sam used her left hand to adjust her skirt so her moist pussy surrounded by matted red hair was clearly visible to him and to Mel, if the latter bothered to look up from her slow, sensual kissing and nibbling on his neck. He wondered if his cock was ever going to relax again given all the stimuli seemingly aimed straight at it.

123456...8