Chronicle - Mel and Chris Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now THAT was boy-girl fucking," Sam said with conviction, the room redolent enough with sweat, cum, sex and lube that even Chris could smell it.

The long-frozen big screen showed Kathleen Turner lounging on a tropical beach and not one of the young people had any idea why.

The High Country

"Did Maria give you any details Tuesday about that stuff I got? 'Forming gas,' ok, I know hydrogen and nitrogen," said Chris, "I've seen it for welding, not for film."

"Not much," said Mel, "I dropped it off and she had some other students in the lab, looked it over and said 'good job, see you on Friday.' Then she kissed my cheek. I like her. Then I came back and watched you and your lame soccer guys do what you call 'train.' I've seen senior citizens run harder than that."

"Try it sometime, when I watched you the most movement you did was when you shuffled two steps sideways for a new server!"

The one-upmanship paused as Chris pulled into the Fine Arts staff parking lot and they saw Maria standing next to a clean but well-used black Chevy Blazer with the rear gate open. She had on over the ankle hiking boots, much like what Chris and Mel were wearing, mid-thigh cotton shorts and a snug cotton short-sleeved shirt, unbuttoned enough to show just more than a hint of cleavage, all of it in beige, the cut and fit not unlike Mel's but the latter's had one extra undone button and was not surprisingly blue. She saw them and waved as Chris pulled his car into the slot next to it.

"Hey," Maria said, "right on time. Not proper student behavior."

"We try to subvert expectations," said Chris.

They transferred across the camping gear and a couple of ice chests of food and four large, metal water canisters he'd borrowed from the extended family's deer hunting supplies.

"The campsite we'll use has a seasonal stream," he said as explanation, "it'll probably be running but low. There's a dam a ways away but both need purification gear. Fine for washing, this is for drinking."

They also loaded his camera and the telescope, Maria had the metal hypersensitization canister and other equipment which kept it hooked up to the small gas cylinder. She also quickly showed them a couple of cameras and the most extreme telephoto lenses Chris had ever seen.

"Go put your car in the student lot," Maria said once they'd finished, "we'll come by and pick you up there. Got the pass?"

Chris waved the placard and set it on the dashboard as he got in. It would tell the campus police he was on a school trip to allow his car to be left over the weekend. Maybe shading the truth but it was summer and the parking lots wouldn't be full.

"Turn here," Chris directed about two hours later, the sign said 'Hanna' and 'Tabiona' and had an arrow pointing straight ahead, "about another 45 minutes, then we'll lose pavement. Another hour after that. We should have enough light to set up camp. Satellite window is just after midnight."

"What's it called," Mel asked, "Brown something?"

"Brown Duck Mountain," said Chris, "or that's near to."

Maria turned the Blazer onto the small, two lane road surrounded by farm and ranch land. Most of the discussion so far had been anodyne, mainly Chris and Mel being circumspect about the manner of meeting and subsequent relationship.

"What you're not saying," Maria said as Chris detected a change in her tone, "is you two fucked like maniacs in Mexico and still haven't gotten enough of each other. And you convinced your cute little blonde friend join in. Am I warm?"

Chris was momentarily speechless in the back seat but Mel laughed.

"Yeah," Mel said, "an older and very experienced man seduced two innocent maidens from North Dakota. We tried to resist but alas, we were powerless."

"I thought it was Chris," Maria said with a laugh.

"Hey, wait..." from the back seat.

"Fair enough," said Mel, whose tone darkened a bit, "so why were you so happy to come with us this weekend?"

"You two have no hope," she said with fake gaiety, "without me running the cameras."

A few moments passed in silence.

"And, well," she continued less cheerily, "this promises to be much more enjoyable than anything for me back in the Valley."

"Your ring..." said Mel very softly.

"Yeah," Maria said, paused three heartbeats, "you two are the brightest spots in my summer by far. Your crazy stories about Mexico and wild sex and ice cream and Black Cloud back there causing alien satellites to fall out of the sky, means I have hope."

"What?!?"

"Quiet," said Mel with a chirp in her voice, "back there. Women are talking. You know what you are."

He was Black Cloud because his relatives had always decided it was his fault farm equipment broke. Even when he was nowhere near it. Like a satellite over 20,000 kilometres up in the sky.

Not quite an hour and Chris directed them onto a well-maintained gravel road, twenty minutes in and one more turn to allow him to unlock then close a gate behind them. Another thirty minutes and one more gate. A brown Forest Service sign read 'Ashley National Forest' as they continued on gravel roads, considerable dust kicked up in the dry late July conditions. They'd left behind other traffic but saw some trucks at a spot called Upper Stillwater Campground.

"Ok," said Chris, "at the split trunk turn left. That's where the Blazer will have to earn its keep."

"Split trunk," Maria started to ask then went silent when she saw a what must have been the bottom half of a huge pine, only the bottom thirty feet remaining and that split lengthwise.

"Lightning?" Mel asked, as Maria turned then stopped the Chevy as she analyzed the rough road and steep grade.

"Chris," she started, as he hopped out the driver's side back door.

"On it, locking hubs," he said as he rotated each front hub in turn to enable all wheel drive then came around to hop back in, "onward. Up over this ridge, similar down, then we'll follow a valley which is usually pretty decent."

He was right, some washouts but the roads weren't bad and they made good speed once over the ridge. An hour after passing Upper Stillwater he directed her into a clearing amongst tall trees and shielded by a ridge to the north. She parked the Blazer and they all got out to stretch.

"See in there," he pointed into some trees at a wooden building against the ridge and on the other side of a small stream, "we built an outhouse. No flushing water but better than nothing."

"Works for us," he heard in stereo as both women headed that direction, his demon lover a few inches taller than the shapely older woman, whose hips were a bit broader but he felt his crotch twitch especially when he saw Mel take the darker-skinned hand of the other. He tried not to think too much about it as he began to pull out the camping gear.

It took them about 90 minutes to set up the two tents and a camp stove and prep their photography equipment for the hike up the ridge.

"We're losing light, I'll show you the track up the ridge," he said as pulled a two foot long metal stake with a reflector on top and stuck it into the ground., "these'll mark it for our walking in the dark."

He grabbed a bag and led them out, Maria had a camera and had already taken a few shots of the camp. Near the top of the ridge they came out of the trees.

"We need good views to the southwest and southeast," Mel said, as she looked at her compass and an opened notebook of pages with orbital details, "just here anywhere."

"You guys did all this," Maria said as she stood at Mel's elbow and read the paper in the dimming twilight, "that's impressive."

"Dr. Carlstrom authorized me to have some Independent Study computer time over the summer," Chris said, "I've pretty well blown it all. So this better pan out or we're back to doing it all by hand."

"Just remember," cooed Mel as her voice became husky and her hand went to his crotch, "the benefits you get helping me make discoveries."

Chris saw Maria's grin just before she turned but he swore her shoulders were shaking. Then he placed the last of the reflectors in a circle and pulled out his flashlight.

"C'mon," he said, "I'll cook the steaks for dinner. I've learned Mel cooking is a bad idea and Maria drove all the way. My turn. Stuck with the camp stove, fires are banned right now."

That was met with enthusiasm.

Back on the ridge just after midnight with everyone in jeans and sweatshirts with more gear ready. They'd turned off the camp lanterns to get their night vision back and were using Chris's red night vision lamps.

"I've loaded Chris's camera on the telescope," Maria said, "and this one on the telephoto with hypersensitized film. I have two more rolls for tomorrow back on gas, although I could only use a hand pump here,"

"You need to explain to me what all this is," Chris said.

"Well, young man," Maria said, then she kissed his cheek, "I taught you everything YOU know, not everything I know!"

Mel laughed, she held her notebook and a binder with their printouts. Once they were settled they used the telescope to take photos of the moon and Uranus just before they set, then the bright Jupiter and Neptune. Maria explained that they'd use those to check the accuracy of the Kodak film as well as the scope and lenses.

"Also," Mel said, "tomorrow night if we're right, Jupiter will have moved just enough to be occluded by one of the satellites during its passage. We'll want plenty of Jupiter pictures to compare."

"Twenty minutes to LGM-time," said Chris as he looked at his watch.

"LGM time?" asked Maria. He couldn't quite see her expression but he could hear it.

"Little Green Men time," Mel said with a laugh, "WE know these are alien satellites. Nothing else makes sense. Only the US or Soviets could launch these, no Bond villains running around."

10 minutes before LGM-time Chris set his camera on the scope to a 1 hour time lapse exposure, they had calculated in the arc of the photo that there were five to ten stars likely in the path. Maria's camera they aimed to the east and would manually take a rapid series of photos. Mel had the other camera with a less powerful telephoto lens to see if she could see anything manually as she was the only one who knew what to expect.

They redid it all three hours later, shared two thermos bottles of coffee Chris had brewed up after dinner.

"See anything?" Chris asked.

"Maybe...," Mel said slowly, "this is a good lens but hard to tell."

"Venus just risen," Mel said and Chris snapped it, then he moved at her directions, "Vega... Deneb... Rigel..."

She wrote down the print numbers to the planets and stars in her notebook.

"Done," Maria said as she manually rewound her cameras and Chris's auto rewound, he relit the camp lanterns. "let's get packed up and go to bed. I wish I had my lab here, I want to see these."

Both young people grunted in agreement with every one of her statements, they carefully gathered the equipment into its packs.

Back in camp they locked the scope and camera equipment into the Blazer then took turns at the outhouse, Maria going last.

Chris saw her return through Mel's hair, he was sitting in a camp chair and she'd dropped herself into his lap and was kissing him hard and rubbing her ass against his crotch to convince him that his cock really wasn't that tired. She broke the kiss when she heard the zipper on Maria's tent.

"Maria," Mel said softly, "we have room in our tent..."

Mel was turned away and Chris couldn't see her face, in the shadowed light from the camp lantern he saw Maria's soft, closed-mouth smile below cheeks that rose to give a thoughtful shape to her eyes. He saw her walk toward them then bend to take Mel's cheeks in her hands, she reached in and kissed, it evolved from a soft closed-mouth kiss to have their mouths open and their tongues pressed against each other. Mel reached out to Maria's torso and held her sides just below her breasts. Chris kept his arms around Mel and felt Maria's hand press on his right arm. Then Maria broke the kiss.

"Have your fun, you two," she said softly, "we'll see if your LGMs meet Jupiter."

They watched her as she unlaced her hiking boots and stepped out of them, stepped into her tent, then smiled and mouthed 'good night' as she pulled the boots in with her and zipped it up.

"Sounds like an idea," Chris nuzzled Mel's neck as she rose and pulled him up and led them to their tent.

Chris noticed it was warm in the tent, the sun shined brightly but the tent was well shaded by the trees, the sleeping bags were covered in sweat and rather more interesting fluids but he also noticed he was alone. He looked at his watch and saw it was just past 10 am. He heard laughter outside and looked out through the screened flap and saw Mel's mop of black hair from behind, shaking as she laughed, Maria apparently just out of his view. He dug around and found a pair of gym shorts and slipped on a pair of keds, their clothes and boots in another corner of the tent. He unzipped the flap and stood outside and stepped out. He stepped to Mel's side and saw the coffee pot on the camp stove, next to a pan with a couple of sausages and scrambled eggs.

"Hey, sleepyhead," said Mel as she took his hand, "about time. We already ate."

He blinked as he looked down, Mel wore her blue mini skirt and was unsurprisingly braless under her red, minimal crop top. Then he saw Maria's slender, brown legs, left crossed over right and bare to the high hem of a short sundress, the top a pair of triangles that tied behind her neck and allowed her round, full breasts to be exposed on both sides and clinging enough to show the bumps of her nipples. Then she bent over and poured a cup of coffee and stepped to hand it to Chris.

"Th... thanks," he stuttered, light laughs from the two women, when he noticed Maria's eyes focus down his body and smile broadly, his fully erect cock formed a definite bulge in his shorts.

"Well," said Mel as she stroked his prick, "they're both awake."

He stepped back, grabbed the third camp chair and sat down next to Mel, faced Maria. The older woman laughed and sat down, her legs delayed their crossing long enough to allow Chris to confirm his view of her dark pubic hair. None of it was doing anything to let his rampant flesh relax.

"You said you'd show us some good overlooks, since those are your thing," said Mel as he ate his breakfast and grunted a full mouth 'uh huh,' he had the feeling Maria's smile meant she knew the deeper meaning of that, "just one rule."

His question was silent, a raised eyebrow as he chewed.

"Can put our boots on," she said with her demon grin, "but otherwise no changing clothes. We agreed."

Maria nodded and switched her legs.

It was after midnight and they had their equipment again set up in the marked circle on the ridge top. Chris and Maria had set the telescope on a twenty minute time lapse exposure of Jupiter before it reached the anticipated occultation point. Once Mel had the angle set through the camera lens Chris opened the shutter and started his chronograph.

"Ok, drudge," Mel said as she nuzzled his neck, "keep the scope following Jupiter."

"You'd be better at this," he said, as he kept an eye on his watch and worked the scope's knob.

"No, no," she said, "I have to oversee another photographer, the satellite will be rising in about 45 minutes!"

She and Maria laughed as they set up Maria's two cameras and their wonder lenses on tripods and Mel aimed them to stars across two sections of sky.

Chris finished his twenty minute stint and closed the shutter. He'd already used shots on Uranus and the moon before they set, now he used Neptune for still shots. Then he set the scope for it's next meeting with Jupiter and a hoped-for streak. Maria poured him a cup of coffee from a thermos.

Mel's eye looked through the camera lens during the time exposure, Chris used his watch to guide his glacially slow movement of the scope. Maria had set a second time exposure on Jupiter and was waiting for Chris's mark for the other.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1... mark," he said, he felt more than saw Mel go tense as he opened the shutter and heard Maria's camera begin to click.

"Anyth..." he started.

"Ssh," Mel said quietly. Then she had a sharp intake of breath.

"Fuck, shit, fuck..." she said softly without moving her eye from the lens, "it's there."

"Take your word," said Maria, her eye in her lens as she clicked a rapid series of pictures, "but we'll get what we get!"

Mel sat up and both Chris and Maria could tell she was shaking. The she stood up and stepped quickly to Maria and hugged her tightly. Then she put her hands on Chris's shoulders and kissed his cheek but didn't disturb his timing and adjustments.

"Five more minutes," he said, "get exact same total exposure."

"We'll gather the rest of this stuff," her contralto deepened, her tell that he wouldn't get to sleep for a while. Not that he minded. She and Maria made sure they had notes and gathered the other cameras into cases.

"Time," Chris said and closed the shutter to find a pair of arms thrown around him from behind, hands clasped on his chest, lips all over his neck and his suddenly uncovered ears as his stocking cap was pushed aside. He nudged her away enough to stand up and turn around and Mel slammed her lips onto his as she pushed his mouth open. He grabbed her ass cheeks and his tongue pushed back.

Then Mel pushed back as Maria fired up one of the camp lanterns.

"You two head back, take that stuff, I'll pack up the scope and this camera," she directed the younger pair.

"But, um," Mel stammered.

"Don't worry," the older woman's broad smile was clear now in the light, "I'll be right behind you."

Chris worked his tongue the length of Mel's wet labia from her clit and pushed it into her slit as she shuddered slightly, her teeth lightly scraped along his tumescent flesh as she pulled him into her throat. He knew she'd been excited as she'd already creamed all over his face and chin with hardly any effort on his part, after that she'd welcomed his efforts but had worked him slowly, kept him fully excited but wouldn't drive him to completion. He heard the zipper on the insect flap of the tent worked and felt someone enter next to them, the zipper done up again.

Mel's mouth lifted off of his shaft as she pushed her crotch more firmly onto his face as she sat up, he felt her sidle slightly and heard the muffled breathing of two mouths pressed together, two hands stroked his cock and he felt fingers explore the glans, fingernails lightly circled it.

"You're sure," he heard in Maria's mildly accented English.

"Yeah," Mel's husk was obvious, "you need it and he has plenty."

Chris felt his crotch being straddled, Mel moved herself to allow his mouth easy access to her very erect clit, he took the hint and pressed his lips around it as he used just the tip of his tongue to swirl around it.

"You're so hot," Mel said slowly, he thought the response was 'fuck, yeah,' as his cock slid just into a very wet slit between two labia, the motion repeated a few times to choppy breathing. A final adjustment and he felt himself slowly absorbed into Maria's hot and welcoming body.

"Oh, fuck," he heard her say as she slowly pulled his entire length into herself, "I have so needed this..."

Chris reached up and with one hand cupped Mel's right tit as she ground against his face, his left hand was guided to a slightly smaller but still round and firm breast but he wasn't sure who did the guiding. He began to use his legs to mesh with Maria's rhythm as she rose and fell on him, tried to meet her halfway on each full penetration. After that he was pretty sure the lack of conversation was because every mouth was fully occupied, as Mel shifted slightly he saw her bent to suck on first one then Maria's other highly erect brown nipples, his hand directed to Mel's second tit by a hand that then went to Maria's crotch.

1...345678