Circe's Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter nodded.

"Good. Go upstairs. She's waiting for you. Fuck her. Fuck her with this big, heavy club of yours. She might try to resist. Don't let her. She wants it. No . . . she NEEDS it."

Peter nodded, and headed up the stairs, knowing that he was following Shelby, but he couldn't remember why.

#

Bebe had never seen a coconut-crab before, so she almost pissed herself with fright when she found the giant spider-like land-crab. It was bigger than her head and looked like something from a monster movie, but after she poked it with a stick and saw how slowly it crawled away she wasn't scared of it anymore. She was just bored.

Bebe sat in the shade of a palm tree and fanned herself with a giant leaf. It was hot, and her swimsuit was so tight that she had trouble breathing. Her cute little one-piece had fit fine just a couple months ago, but her budding breasts seemed to swell a by a cup-size every week, and she had no idea why her buttocks were becoming so big and firm. The truth was that puberty was being very generous to the little girl, and within a year she's mature into the most delicious little sex-bomb in town.

For the time being though, puberty was a big pain. None of Bebe's clothes fit anymore, her nipples seemed to poke through whatever she wore, and she was horny all the time. Everyone noticed it. Her flat-chested friends gossiped behind her back, every boy she knew was dying to go out with her, and even her teachers were starting to get a little *inappropriate* with her. The worst thing at the moment though was her tight swimsuit. She could barely breath, and her pussy was so cramped it hurt.

"Poor baby, why don't you just take it off if it hurts so bad."

Bebe squealed in shock and looked up to see . . . her. The woman. The goddess. The one from her day-dreams. Bebe suddenly remembered her. She was standing over baby like a curvy totem-pole, looking down at the little girl through her massive breasts. The smile on her face was gorgeous, but it was also a little condescending and arrogant.

"Stand up, little girl."

Bebe did as she was told, although her knees were shaking from . . . something . . . fear . . . sexual arousal?

"Good. Now take it off. You don't need that silly little thing. Show the gods what a delicious little girl you are."

Bebe smiled shyly and tucked at the shoulder straps of her swimsuit, but she was dizzy and clumsy, and she could barely tug the tight suit down past her breasts.

The goddess rolled her eyes. "Here. Let me do it."

The woman grabbed the front of Bebe's suit, just above her nipples, and with surprising curtness she yanked the suit apart, ripping it from neck to crotch in one powerful pull. The elastic material of the suit tore open with a long 'zzzzzziiiiip,' and when it reached Bebe's hairless pussy the woman yanked the suit down to the girl's ankles, as if she were peeling a banana.

"Oh . . . wonderful . . . so cute," the woman chuckled haughtily, and kissed Bebe on her flat stomach, her pink nipples, and finally on her lips. "You look thirsty, baby. Would you like some milk?"

Bebe nodded stupidly. A bit of drool escaped her puffy lips.

The woman smiled and pushed her chest into Bebe's face, guiding the little girl's puckered mouth towards one of her big chocolate nipples. The hungry, horny girl suckered onto the rough nipple with the instinct of a baby, and after a little nibbling and prodding with her tongue Bebe was rewarded with a gush of warm milk. The woman moaned deeply. She had sensitive nipples, and Bebe had a surprisingly powerful mouth. The little babe ate greedily, sucking down so much of the woman's milk that it began to drip down her chin and onto her budding chest.

"Oh . . . baby . . . so good . . . so sweet . . . but no more . . . that's enough for now," the woman said, pushing Bebe away. Bebe resisted stubbornly and tried to get more, but the woman was firm. "Tell me, kitten. Am I the most beautiful woman you've ever seen?"

Bebe was too shy to answer.

"It's okay, kitten. You can be honest with me."

Bebe bit her lip. "No. My . . . my Auntie Holly is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

The goddess laughed deeply. "And do you want to suck on your Auntie Holly's nipples? Do you want to do naughty, sweaty things with her?"

Bebe nodded excitedly and nearly passed out from the heat in her body.

"Alright, kitten, alright. Let's go find your Auntie Holly. I've got a feeling she's going to feel the exact same way about you . . . at least she will . . . once I've finished with her."

The woman led Bebe by her hand, guiding the naked little girl over to the bungalows, leaving her ruined swimsuit underneath the tree.

#

Peter found that the second floor of the main building was mostly bedrooms. Big, opulent, richly adorned bedrooms fit for celebrities and kings, each of them comprised of several rooms, bathrooms, and balconies that overlooked the best parts of the island. It was strange that there weren't any electronics though. No television. No phones. No ice machine. There were power outlets though, so he just figured the electronics had been stored somewhere.

The door to one of the bedrooms was already open, and he could hear the sound of a running shower from inside. He walked in, and found Shelby's clothes strewn about the floor. Her swimsuit was on the floor, and her blouse was casually tossed over a bed.

"Someone's making themselves at home," Peter chuckled to himself, realizing that his prey was naked. *Prey.* Had he really just thought of his lover's sister as *prey.* Maybe a little. That's how he had treated women for most of his life, and he'd always been rewarded for it. Women wanted to be chased, caught, pinned, conquered, and devoured. At least that was true about the hundreds of women he had hunted.

Shelby wanted him to hunt her as well, but she wasn't prey. She was . . . like a treasure . . . a beautiful trophy that had been lost and wasted in suburbia, and it was his duty to reclaim her.

The door to the bathroom was open. Billowing clouds of steam poured out. Peter found himself stripping naked even before he walked in, certain of what he'd find.

Shelby was sitting on a tiled bench in the shower, naked and dripping wet, her huge breasts glistening like polished, jiggling globes. She was panting and moaning deeply. She was gasping in erotic pain. She had detached the showerhead from the wall and was holding it between her legs, punishing her enraged pussy with a torrent of scalding hot water. She was lost in her masterbation, pushed to the edge of climax, but unable to leap off.

Shelby didn't see Peter until his erect cock was hovering inches in front of her face. They made eye-contact, and Shelby opened her mouth.

#

"Holy shit, is this Bebe's?" Roxanne asked, finding her little sister's torn swimsuit underneath a palm tree. "Bebe! Bebe! BEBE!" Roxanne screamed, imagining that her innocent little sister had been kidnapped by pirates, and they were currently raping her. "Someone took her!"

"Roxy, relax," Micah said. "I'm sure that's not true."

"I'm not sure," Max said. "Look at the footprints. There two sets headed for the big building, and three headed towards those bungalows, one set of which is so tiny it has to be Bebe. That's five people though."

"Shit!" Gem gasped. Her father Peter, Holly, Shelby, and Bebe were only four people.

"Maybe they found someone who works here," Micah suggested.

"So why is Bebe's swimsuit all torn up!" Roxanne yelled, now at the verge of tears.

Max took charge and pointed towards the bungalows. "We should all go that way. If Bebe's over there we can . . .,"

Max trailed off as his senses were overcome with a sudden rush of inebriation. A deep, hot, intensely sexual euphoria flamed up in his body, and for a moment he swore that a chocolate-skinned goddess was standing in front of him, kissing him, reaching into his speedo and tugging on his cock.

The phantom woman then went to Roxanne and stroked her hair, calming the big sister down, and the woman kissed her as well. The woman strutted by Gem and Micah, but she didn't kiss them. She wiped her finger over Gem's lips, and then pushed the same finger into Micah's mouth. She was just toying with them.

"You . . . handsome stud," the woman whispered into Max's ear. "Why don't you take these girls into the big house and fuck them. Fuck them like you fucked that pretty blonde on the boat. Fuck them hard enough that they forget all about their fear. I bet you can do that. Don't let me down, alright, my stallion?"

Max nodded. "Let's . . . let's check out the big house first."

"Yes, sir," Gem obeyed.

"I . . . okay," Roxanne surrendered to the urge.

Max walked to the house in a daze, and the girls followed him attached to either arm like a threesome on their way to a dance. The didn't stop until they were inside, but the had forgotten the woman like she had never even existed at all.

"What about me?" Micah asked, although he wasn't sure if there was anyone there at all.

The woman bit her lip and considered the little boy. He was cute, healthy, and very pretty . . . but like a girl. The woman preferred her man big, mean, and rough, like the one upstairs. The younger stud was good fodder, but even he was too much of a *boy* for her mature tastes.

"I know," the woman said, snapping her fingers. "Go to the bungalows. Find the cute girl and her aunt. I think you'll be adequate equipped to help them. Now get your little butt moving. I have more work to do."

The woman slapped Micah on his ass and sent him running in the direction of the bungalows, instantly forgetting the woman existed at all.

#

"Slow down, baby, slow down. You don't need to gag yourself to impress me," Peter said, holding Shelby's head while she was sucking his cock. Normally he grabbed a girl by her hair to encourage her to go deeper, or sometimes just to just skull-fuck her senseless, but Shelby enthusiasm was admirable, even if her skills were not.

Shelby popped off and coughed and bit, but she never let her lips leave the tip of Peter's salty helmet.

"I've . . . (cough, cough) . . . never sucked on one this big before," Shelby admitted, kissing Peter's helmet and pushing her tongue against his urethra. She felt high, and something about the taste of his musky cock was wonderfully satisfying. Of the very few blowjobs she had ever given, this was the first time she had enjoyed it.

"I hear that a lot," Peter told her, but her didn't tell her that he usually heard it from girls who were eighteen or twenty, and that he'd hear it while he was 'evaluating' them for the porn industry. More than half of them walked out without a role or so much as a penny from him, but Peter never let a piece of hot pussy strut by without giving it a good pounding. He wasn't going to let that change with Shelby. Peter couldn't remember wanting to a fuck a woman this badly in a long time, maybe not since Holly.

"Enough foreplay," Peter said, pulling Shelby to her feet and spinning her around. He bent her over the bench and let the scalding hot water of the shower wash over her back. Peter gave her big ass a hard smack, and he was happy to find that it was the perfect balance of soft and firm. Her cheek jiggled at the strike from his palm, but her ass stayed plump and round. Peter liked it so much that he struck her a few more times.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Ouch! Peter . . . that . . . that feels good."

Peter playfully spanked Shelby, but each hit grew harder, and soon it wasn't playful anymore. Daddy was disciplining his new bitch.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"FUCK! OH! MMMM!"

Shelby moaned and whimpered. Her legs shook and her pussy enflamed. She had never been treated this way before, man-handles like some toy, and the rush of excitement that sexual-submissives felt when captured by a true dominant swept over her.

SMACK! SMACK!

With every strike Shelby's legs shook a little more, and she began to squat as she lost the strength to stand. Her hot vulva began to push against Peter's cock, and he responded by grabbing her waist and pushing back, slowly wedging his giant dick into her body.

"Peter!" Shelby cried, her voice breaking from the erotic tension. "I . . . I'm not sure if we should . . . I'm married and-"

Peter didn't wait. He grabbed Shelby's waist with one hand and her neck with the other. He drove his big cock into her until his balls slapped against her clit, and then he began to fuck the neglected housewife harder than she ever had been before. He fucked her so hard that his thighs continued to spank her ass, just as his hand had, only now she was pushing back, jumping into the pain with relish.

Peter didn't stop until Shelby had her first orgasm, and when she began to scream his name he knew that he had won her over.

#

Holly wandered into one of the tiny bungalows and found it to be empty. It was a very small little house, with a single room and a single bathroom. The only things filling the space were two cots and a full-body mirror.

Holly was feeling horny, and not the warm, sexual kind of horniess that she always felt (she was a natural hedonist after all). Holly felt tingly and playful. She felt eager to explore her body and play with it. She hadn't felt this way since she was a teenager, when she'd spend many hours every night masterbating, and fucking herself with just about anything that would fit.

Holly slipped off her bikini and looked at herself in the mirror. She bit her lip and smiled, looking at her long auburn hair, her full breasts, her flat stomach, her narrow waist, her womanly hips, her juicy ass, and her slender legs. She was fucking sexy, and she needed to play with herself.

"Auntie Holly?"

Holly spun around, shocked to find her adorable little niece standing in the doorway. Bebe was biting the tip of her finger and looking down. She looked like a cute, frightened little child, other than the fact that she was eighteen, and her body was in full bloom. She was naked as well, and Holly couldn't stop her eyes from lingering over her niece's pink nipples and hairless puffy pussy. Holly only had sons, and at this moment she perversely desired a daughter.

"Bebe? What happened to your swimsuit, baby?"

"I forget," Bebe shrugged. "What about yours?"

Holly laughed and played with her naked breasts, holding the heavy melons in her hands and lifting them.

"I took it off. Being naked feels soooooo much better, don't you think?"

Bebe eyes were glued to her aunt's breasts even as she nodded her head in agreement. Perhaps unconsciously, Bebe's hand began to wiggle closer and closer towards her puffy pussy, and she eagerly poked at it with the akward curiousity of an amatuar.

Bebe was so horny that it hurt, and when Holly realized this a wicked smile crept over her face.

"Bebe, honey. Do you know what your Auntie Holly does for a living?" Holly asked, posing provocatively and thrusting out her chest.

"You . . . you and Mr. Stone make sexy movies," Bebe answered, biting her finger to stop herself from crying. Her naughty kitten was swollen and snarling for attention. She had never been this painfully aroused before, and Bebe wondered if something was wrong with her. She was so hot that it felt like she was running a fever.

"Have you ever seen one of my movies?" Holly asked, slowly strutting towards her quivering niece.

Bebe opened her mouth to speak but all that came out was a girly whimper. She suddenly felt the need to pee, only her pee felt like electric lava.

"All of them!" Bebe practically screeched. "I've seen all your movies! I love them! They're so much fun! That make me feel so good! I . . . please don't tell mommy . . . but I love your movies Aunt Holly."

Holly knelt down and hugged her niece tightly, thrusting her big breasts into the petite's girls face, and running her hands down Bebe's back until she could get a firm grip on the little babe's perky butt. Holly squeezed Bebe's butt, and her niece hopped up on her tippy-toes to kiss her aunt.

"Do you ever imagine yourself in my movies?" Holly whispered into Bebe's ear, her finger poking up into Bebe's anus.

Bebe nodded and kissed her aunt's neck.

"Do you ever imagine yourself as me . . . or *with* me?"

Bebe could only respond by grinding her tight little body against her aunt's mammoth breasts, and thrusting her puffy vulva against Holly's knee.

Holly laughed. "Get on the bed, sweetheart. Your aunt's going to fuck the shit out you."

#

"Shit! This place in huge!" Roxanne gaped, spinning around and taking in the main building of the resort. They were only in the area that essentially amounted to the lobby, but the three teens already felt comfortably at home, so comfortable that Roxanne barely even realized she was stripping her swimsuit off.

"You know what's really huge?" Max asked, pointing to his erect cock, which was indeed as gargantuan as ever. He hopped up on the counter of a desk and spread his legs, confidently anticipating a blowjob.

"Damn, you're hard as a rock even after fucking the daylights out of my sister," Gem admired, untying her bikini top and kneeling in front of Max. "How many girls is it going to take to satisfy you."

"I'm hoping just you two," Max laughed. "Otherwise I'm going to have to hunt down little Bebe and hope her tiny little ass is elastic."

Gem giggled at Max's machismo and immediately began to choke herself on his big broom-handle, using her full throat and both hands to service him. Roxanne hissed a little at Max's threat of raping her little sister, but it didn't anger her as much as it should have.Roxanne's sexually aroused mind twisted her thoughts, and she found herself reasoning that if she didn't want Max to split Bebe in half, than she'd just have to satisfy him herself.

Roxanne knelt right beside Gem, and began to lick Max's big balls like they were made of candy.

#

Micah felt like he was in a hot, confused dream. He couldn't remember why he was exploring the bungalows, but he knew that he had to, and he felt a strong urge to cast off his swimsuit. The damn thing just felt baggy, heavy, and utterly useless. He pulled the trunks down to his ankles and kicked them away, letting his penis flick out fully erect. Although Micah felt much bolder than he ever had before, he was still incredibly aware of the fact that he was exploring a strange place fully naked, and the idea that he could be caught at any moment by anyone (whether a cute girl or a big, rough alpha-male) thrilled him.

Micah found the door to one of the bungalows open, and inside he saw something that shocked him.

"Oh . . . oh Auntie Holly . . . your tongue . . . so good . . . cumming again."

Little Bebe was on her back, laying on a cheap cot, with her legs spread wide open, and her little toes curling with pleasure. Holly was kneeling before her niece, completely naked, devouring the little girl's pussy like it was a bowl of hot soup. Holly held on to Bebe's ankles to stop her legs from flailing, although nothing could stop the little girls' body from convulsing and writhing with every overlapping orgasm.

Micah couldn't control himself. The sight of his pornstar mother performing cunnilingus on his cousin was too hot. The little boy reached down and began to masterbate furriously.

The sound of Micah's fapping alerted Holly that she had an audience. She left Bebe's dripping wet pussy alone for a moment to turn around, and she found her son standing in the doorway, naked, and beating his average sized penis like he was whisking cookie-dough. Holly couldn't help but laugh, even as her mouth and chin were dripping with her niece's juices.

"Hey son," Holly giggled, licking her lips.

"Hey . . . hey mom," Micah said, blushing deeply, although he didn't stop masterbating for a second.

1...345678